Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

In post 1171, Andresvmb wrote:RTP is pushing {GC, Elements}, and you RLotus are pushing {VPB, ItalianoVD} while leaving Elements at null and attacking some of the “lurker” slots. Somethings not right. I would gamble Datisi is siding somewhat incorrectly? But is maybe too transparent with their logic and reads for Scum. I also thought Battle Mage was Town and don’t understand the discredit there from RTP.
why is BM town to you?

and ive been doing a lot of reeval over the past 5 or so pages - what you are seeing on your catchup is not accurate to current me.

and please don't try to have a repeat of last game where i literally help get scum d1 and u pivot straight to me for shit reasons.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1174, RLotus wrote:
In post 1170, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1168, RLotus wrote:
In post 1167, Andresvmb wrote:Meh. I need to move my vote.

I’ll sit here for now.

VOTE: RLotus
Have you finished catching up?
Not completely. But VPB sounds like Town to me, and your push there seems bad (around ). If you flip Scum I would flip RTP too actually. You guys seemed overly aligned there for a bit. If VPB is onto something, he’s being sidelined in a rather aggressive way.
Hum well I guess it would be natural for you to have paranoia about me bussing now
Oh I misread RTP as VPB
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m still some ~300 posts behind so I need more time. I’m going to have to ISO some slots actually.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:10 pm

In post 1173, Andresvmb wrote:This game man. I honestly feel I’m flip flopping a bit hard since I had RTP as my top TR but I feel like Koba would maintain their SR of my slot instead of beginning to reverse it just because I expressed positive feelings there. Where’s the stubborn self-confident Koba I know?
im trying to remove the stubbornness from my play since its been holding me back. its the easiest thing for me to tap into when im scum though - you would know.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1175, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:why is BM town to you?
They came in and shared my view of Italiano for instance, and I didn’t see that vote hopping and pressure they were doing as coming from Scum. Like pressuring you with a vote and then moving it while asking questions just seemed like Towny behavior in a game that was somewhat stalled.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:11 pm

actually yeah that makes no sense lol i would be more stubborn as scum
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:12 pm

you saw me flip flop in our last game a lot - i was even then trying to change my stubbornness then.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1178, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:im trying to remove the stubbornness from my play since its been holding me back. its the easiest thing for me to tap into when im scum though - you would know.
Yeah but it’s how I TR you. It’s much harder to do when you don’t behave stubbornly, and make wild pronouncements. Interestingly I liked that you were posting drunk there for a bit hahaha
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1181, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:you saw me flip flop in our last game a lot - i was even then trying to change my stubbornness then.
Are you sure we’re talking about the same game? Convincing you about Cook was like pulling teeth.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by RLotus »

Italiano's low activity is concerning even after the pressure was let off him
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:16 pm

i was hesitant on RL bc of the change in style from last game but as I understand it it looks like their agenda there was to deepwolf and didnt care about bussing partners for towncred then - this could very well be a different RL here?

what do you think of GC @andres.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:16 pm

ah fuck it.
ill sheep
VOTE: RL
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1185, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:what do you think of GC @andres.
Ask me questions about individual players once I’m done catching up. That way I can get the context of posts when I ISO. Hard to do if I haven’t caught up completely.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I’m catching up and I’m more than likely gonna be updating my reads.

@Datisi, I still don’t know what to think of you. Baltar is somewhat clearing you, but I’m not gonna place you both at town just yet. For all I know you’re partners. Just thinking about it most likely not, if anything it’s a t/s connection I don’t know so you stay null. You scumreading me for your reasons are goofy to me, but I’m not gonna change your mind and I’m not gonna try to, I’m gonna move on. Like I told Lotus run my iso back, which gives all my thoughts and reads. If you run it back and still think I’m scum then do your thing.

VOTE: RLotus
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1185, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:i was hesitant on RL bc of the change in style from last game but as I understand it it looks like their agenda there was to deepwolf and didnt care about bussing partners for towncred then - this could very well be a different RL here?

That's a huge style change if you really believe that, I'll you now that I'm far out of my scum range
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:22 pm

yeah - it feels as though GC might be whiteknighting elements and setting up elements into me and thats why i backed off - removing elements from the equation does help remove BM from the equation as I thought they had some partnery vibes there too. so im basically back at 1 solid scumread.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Something doesn’t seem right from RTP from my last interaction.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Anyway I’ll be on page 39
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:23 pm

In post 1189, RLotus wrote:
In post 1185, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:i was hesitant on RL bc of the change in style from last game but as I understand it it looks like their agenda there was to deepwolf and didnt care about bussing partners for towncred then - this could very well be a different RL here?

That's a huge style change if you really believe that, I'll you now that I'm far out of my scum range
wanna link your 2-3 most recent scumgames that isnt baby animals?
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:24 pm

im threadspewed by this point clear im pretty sure literally everyone has hard shaded me at this table lmfao.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 873, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 871, RLotus wrote:Another note. VPB and Datisi have a strange connection this game. The most obvious thing is that Datisi followed VPB both to Dunn and to RTP. I've also noticed reading through VPB a couple moments where VPB and Datisi were kind of just assuming each other's alignments, as if they already have knowledge of each other's alignments.

Idk if scum would really make it this obvious their connection to each other. I'm not going to jump to conclusions atm, but it is something interesting to note for later.
this is sorta the place im also looking at if one of GC/Elements ends up being town.
ive basically PoEd it down to 5 names i think. (if i reread both VP/Datisi and they're town that makes it even better)

GC/Elements/BM/VP/Datisi <- this PoE may likely win the game here.

if im FoSing another masonry here imma be big mad tbh. and if i AM please do not assume im scum for it bc i will always fos masons who are bad at pretending uninformed bc yall always play like u got an agenda to save ur mason partners and it makes it harder for town to scumhunt.
Okay if I was going to be critical of any post, it’s this.

There’s absolutely no way you think that POE wins. I don’t believe it for a second. I’m not going to even pretend to have a decent handle on this game. But a 5 person POE at this stage, while already declaring a potential switch onto other players if one of your main SRs flips Town, seems just plain Scummy. And you’re sheeping what me now and abandoning this POE?
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:26 pm

In post 1195, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 873, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 871, RLotus wrote:Another note. VPB and Datisi have a strange connection this game. The most obvious thing is that Datisi followed VPB both to Dunn and to RTP. I've also noticed reading through VPB a couple moments where VPB and Datisi were kind of just assuming each other's alignments, as if they already have knowledge of each other's alignments.

Idk if scum would really make it this obvious their connection to each other. I'm not going to jump to conclusions atm, but it is something interesting to note for later.
this is sorta the place im also looking at if one of GC/Elements ends up being town.
ive basically PoEd it down to 5 names i think. (if i reread both VP/Datisi and they're town that makes it even better)

GC/Elements/BM/VP/Datisi <- this PoE may likely win the game here.

if im FoSing another masonry here imma be big mad tbh. and if i AM please do not assume im scum for it bc i will always fos masons who are bad at pretending uninformed bc yall always play like u got an agenda to save ur mason partners and it makes it harder for town to scumhunt.
Okay if I was going to be critical of any post, it’s this.

There’s absolutely no way you think that POE wins. I don’t believe it for a second. I’m not going to even pretend to have a decent handle on this game. But a 5 person POE at this stage, while already declaring a potential switch onto other players if one of your main SRs flips Town, seems just plain Scummy. And you’re sheeping what me now and abandoning this POE?
yeah i approached the game wrong. sue me. i wanna be ~thorough~ and new evidence has popped up.

after blatantly misreading me last game u should be more cautious u know?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1193, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 1189, RLotus wrote:

wanna link your 2-3 most recent scumgames that isnt baby animals?
That was my first one, so I guess you can't confirm this, but I suck at faking conviction when I'm scum. That is why I am so cautious as scum and reckless as town.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

VPB and Datisi are not both Scum here. I’m going to go out on a limb and claim that’s impossible based on how they’ve played. GC yeah maybe is Scum, but if they’re not, then what? You agree one of Italiano/Duchess deserves some scrutiny then right? But no mention of that? I’m not following.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:28 pm

you've never played on other sites? like this is your first time venturing into mafia?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”