Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Playing With Fire »

There are plenty of scumgames that have been won by passive players simply because town has eaten themselves alive, which I think is what we were trending towards before but one that I'm p hopeful will soon be but a distant memory. And I'd think that Cabd would identify that and break gimmick in order to increase chances of winning BUT maybe he knew that my rising tide would lift all ships????

Maybe he really admires me that much...?
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm

In post 523, Firebringer wrote:
In post 520, Playing With Fire wrote:Cabd has a lot of pride in his scumgame
Ummm cabd scum game is below average
shhhhh i'm trying to neg him a little bit so when I absolutely ruin him he doesn't feel so horrible abt himself
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm

i don't want to make him retire again, you know?
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

Nacho I'll be honest with ya, I'm not sure I'm exactly thrilled with Brutalism, I'm not sure exactly why Brutalism posts if they're a villager? I don't think there's anything thats good that can actually come from it but maybe I'm wrong.

pedit: Do you think town is eating itself alive? Like where's your head at?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

are you sure we're beefing? I was a little ticked by that assessment of me but my typical response to that sort of thing is to want to disprove it by action
...which I'm not exactly doing rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Brutalism »

We too have imposed a few self-restrictions. What do you think our big walls are for? Brutalism? The name speaks itself. We've had a clear goal this game since the moment we decided to Hydra.

We're breaking our own traditions because of us are settled on what you're doing right now. We would expect at least you of all to actually read, but instead you just want to compensate for lack thereof and show off. It's fun but that's still not a read of us. If you can get all the reads then try. Lock a read on us or fizzle out, there's more than three posts to divine our alignment.
unwnd is Cement urban hell. Cabd is Scorched earth.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Misty u keep making posts like ur talking about a different game
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

FIREBRINGER
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE MIGHT HAVE A SITUATION!?!?!?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

I'm not sober right now y u bully me T_T
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

OH SHIT GAMMA WHAT HAPPENED
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 533, Gamma Emerald wrote:UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE MIGHT HAVE A SITUATION!?!?!?
oh god

what have you done
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Brutalism »

In post 528, Misty Waters wrote:Nacho I'll be honest with ya, I'm not sure I'm exactly thrilled with Brutalism, I'm not sure exactly why Brutalism posts if they're a villager? I don't think there's anything thats good that can actually come from it but maybe I'm wrong.

While we're here on special occasion, we would also like to tell you that we were very clearly trying to goad people into reacting to us. It also gave us a Gamma read. To be honest, we were hoping there would be more, but we also agreed many few people would actually read our walls.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Something looks VERY wrong with my portfolio
<Embrace The Void>

Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 537, Brutalism wrote:
In post 528, Misty Waters wrote:Nacho I'll be honest with ya, I'm not sure I'm exactly thrilled with Brutalism, I'm not sure exactly why Brutalism posts if they're a villager? I don't think there's anything thats good that can actually come from it but maybe I'm wrong.

While we're here on special occasion, we would also like to tell you that we were very clearly trying to goad people into reacting to us. It also gave us a Gamma read. To be honest, we were hoping there would be more, but we also agreed many few people would actually read our walls.
did you learn anything notable from the reactions?
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:44 pm

In post 530, Brutalism wrote:We too have imposed a few self-restrictions. What do you think our big walls are for? Brutalism? The name speaks itself. We've had a clear goal this game since the moment we decided to Hydra.

We're breaking our own traditions because of us are settled on what you're doing right now. We would expect at least you of all to actually read, but instead you just want to compensate for lack thereof and show off. It's fun but that's still not a read of us. If you can get all the reads then try. Lock a read on us or fizzle out, there's more than three posts to divine our alignment.
I get it, hence why I'm giving you one free day.

It's just telling that you break tradition to address me shitposting instead of to get the game moving.

If I'm wrong, I'll probably figure it out eventually but there's no way in fuck that I'll find it if you're hyperfocused on me. Spend these juicy posts on finding scum instead of convincing me that you're town.
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Brutalism »

@Mistyx
Honestly no. We taunted BM but that eventually became something of itself. We weren't too disappointed by the outcome, life moves on.
I get it, hence why I'm giving you one free day.

It's just telling that you break tradition to address me shitposting instead of to get the game moving.

If I'm wrong, I'll probably figure it out eventually but there's no way in fuck that I'll find it if you're hyperfocused on me. Spend these juicy posts on finding scum instead of convincing me that you're town.
Oh but on the contrary, there's a sizable amount of doubt already on the person we're voting. We don't just operate at one pace, we've been micromanaging other thoughts over the course of time. You were ready to throw hands but now you're just going to give us an extra day? Kind. Almost too kind.
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:52 pm

If they're a villager, they posted it because they're super into the gimmick.

I don't necessarily think town is eating itself alive, but I don't think that the game state is healthy which is always a bad sign. A healthy game state means that people want to come in and post in this the thread - healthy game state means people are having fun and people are making emotional connections with one another, which means that scum feel guilty for fooling one another and thus it's a hell of a lot harder to hide.

Hilariously enough, the most important piece that I gleamed from Mollie when I played with her was the importance of gamestate health - ask her about what I'm seeing and I'm sure she'll be able to explain it better than I am.

I still need to do reading. I hyperfocused on Cabd during my busy time bc Cabd is a RL friend who tends to talk a lot of shit so I'm particularly invested in putting him in his place, but I don't have a good picture of the gamestate overall.
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:53 pm

In post 539, Mistyx wrote:

Do you have experience with Cabd?

What are your impressions on our back and forth? What do you think of my #517 outlining my concerns this game?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 543, Playing With Fire wrote:
In post 539, Mistyx wrote:

Do you have experience with Cabd?

What are your impressions on our back and forth? What do you think of my #517 outlining my concerns this game?
hm

why are you making a big deal out of leaving him alone for a day? you could just mention it once but it seems like you're kind of overblowing it
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Mistyx »

i can look into further context in a bit
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:57 pm

In post 541, Brutalism wrote:Oh but on the contrary, there's a sizable amount of doubt already on the person we're voting. We don't just operate at one pace, we've been micromanaging other thoughts over the course of time. You were ready to throw hands but now you're just going to give us an extra day? Kind. Almost too kind.
Are you running your posts through Cabd before posting?
Because if not, you should consider it - this is some weak shit that's hitting the thread - I would
hope
that a scum player such as he would do a better job of coaching you, but this is just bad.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Auro »

Whadduuuup I'm back today!!
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:00 pm

In post 518, GameStop wrote:want me to shoo tthem? i have endless money@
wtf was this post come back to me
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Brutalism »

Decide how you feel about us and then figure out if you want to marry us or want to kill us. I'm not going to take this constant maybe he will or maybe he won't. Peep our BM thoughts if you actually care about this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”