Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5337, Flavor Leaf wrote:i feel like ramcius and i are on reverse sides of the gamestate but equadistant from scum. from a town pov ramcius should see scumstatus the same way i see scumNorwegian
I see scum TSQ since D1, but no one wanted to flip him and he enjoyed living in the shadows without anyone poking him
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5358, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5356, Flavor Leaf wrote:doesnt akarin just always die on a no elim?
Yes but we get one more day. I just don’t think it makes any difference.
Day just started, there is no reason for no elim, we can just discuss, we have plenty of time and Akarin's flip changes nothing
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5370, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5367, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5365, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5363, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5361, Flavor Leaf wrote:im down to no elim for the chance that Akarin is an even night vigilante instead of 1 shot so we get one more shot in, preferably on Norwegian, but Status is more than likely the fade anyways, so probably shoot Status

more likely i get shot, and we just insta lose, but ill roll the dice
But we haven’t had any even or odd roles in this setup but I suppose it’s possible?

im just hoping, you dont need to take everything i say so literal, i exaggerate and talk about hypotheticals for fun a lot
Well, that was pretty much what Norwee/Shea were saying about Pine’s role, that it was fake and didn’t fit in with the setup.
that's why i say people shouldn't listen to setup spec, too easy for scum to manipulate it and swing it their way
That wasn't setup spec argument, mine was, their was that setup was badly designed, which always is red flag, when someone use that for an argument to push their scumread
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5374, Thestatusquo wrote:I literally didn't even include you in the same post as the discussion of the other three because I think you're so much less likely to be scum.

Like what.
I don’t think Ram is scum and while the possibility of absolutely insane scum theatre with Norwee and FL is either possible or they’re antagonistic scumbuds, Occam’s razor points to greater > rand unlikely, so you have the greatest buddy equity for both Norwee/FL. However, given that FL was the least likely jk target because of doc claim, I lean to Norwee being most likely as your buddy if you flip scum.

Given Ram’s trying to save Pine as making him the least likely to be scum here of anyone other than of course Akarin or myself, it points to you because FL/Norwee’s interactions just seem to toxic to be buddies.

But even if we leave Ram out of it, I really don’t see a scum!Norwee/town!you situation making a whole lot of srnse based off of his play and your entire focus today seems to be more rooted in survivalism than in solving. You haven’t given any theories to any team not involving you and how it makes sense wrt Pine.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5376, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5358, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5356, Flavor Leaf wrote:doesnt akarin just always die on a no elim?
Yes but we get one more day. I just don’t think it makes any difference.
Day just started, there is no reason for no elim, we can just discuss, we have plenty of time and Akarin's flip changes nothing
It was just a placeholder vote. I thought I made that clear?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5377, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5370, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5367, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5365, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5363, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5361, Flavor Leaf wrote:im down to no elim for the chance that Akarin is an even night vigilante instead of 1 shot so we get one more shot in, preferably on Norwegian, but Status is more than likely the fade anyways, so probably shoot Status

more likely i get shot, and we just insta lose, but ill roll the dice
But we haven’t had any even or odd roles in this setup but I suppose it’s possible?

im just hoping, you dont need to take everything i say so literal, i exaggerate and talk about hypotheticals for fun a lot
Well, that was pretty much what Norwee/Shea were saying about Pine’s role, that it was fake and didn’t fit in with the setup.
that's why i say people shouldn't listen to setup spec, too easy for scum to manipulate it and swing it their way
That wasn't setup spec argument, mine was, their was that setup was badly designed, which always is red flag, when someone use that for an argument to push their scumread
Yes especially the part about him creating setups with gunsmiths without guns. Like if I am the hypothetical gunsmith in such a game, I wouldn’t not be a very happy camper.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL is bussing TSQ. I’m the game winning mislim FL lined up for when TSQ flips scum and he points the finger at me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s me VS FL tommorow. Today is easy. Just do TSQ.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL / TSQ were both just egging the TvT on between me and Pine. It’s pretty obvioys based on Ram’s stance of eliminating TSQ yesterday he is town. FL is the one that makes the most sense as TSQ partner because he’s been trying to tie me to TSQ this whole time when it’d make more sense to say it’s a Ram/Norwee scum team. FL is banking on TSQ scumflip incriminating me because he knew from the beginning TSQ would flip scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius get’s it. Nancy doesn’t. But i have evidence that proves i am much more likely town in this game, i will talk about it tommorow when it’s me VS FL. The safe shot today is to just eliminate TSQ. I’m not going to talk much about Akarin since FL already crumbed heavily he will likely just kill them tonight.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL is already trying to push the "look where setup spec got us!!!" line because with a Pine townflip it’s pretty clear FL is the scum between FL/Pine, my team just had it wrong because we didn’t expect an ungated protective role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will vote TSQ when everyone says they are ready.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and i will not argue with FL today. I do not care for a single word he says. We can argue tommorow when it actually matters. My stance remains the same and i will attempt to convince Nancy to the truth tommorow.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Norwee

New placeholder vote
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5384, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ramcius get’s it. Nancy doesn’t. But i have evidence that proves i am much more likely town in this game, i will talk about it tommorow when it’s me VS FL. The safe shot today is to just eliminate TSQ. I’m not going to talk much about Akarin since FL already crumbed heavily he will likely just kill them tonight.
ORLY? Link/quote
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5388, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Norwee

New placeholder vote
Why make placeholder votes at all?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:01 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 4.03

thestatusquo(2)
~ (12), (31)

NorwegianboyEE(1)
~ (42)

Not Voting (3): thestatusquo(23), NorwegianboyEE(8), Akarin(3)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to eliminate.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-10 18:45:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lol, Akarin sees that I’m town, why would ScumMe ever kill her?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, why would scum crumb who they’re killing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, i guess it’s confirmed that strongman shot happened on Ico then.

Interesting that hasn’t come up.

Ico was the one who kept starting the DEB wagons, though, so I guess that makes sense. Norwegian was bussing everytime Ico pushed DEB, which scum will always bus DEB as their partner, at least softly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5390, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5388, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Norwee

New placeholder vote
Why make placeholder votes at all?
To seek reactions. I’m perfectly fine switching to Shea.

Norwee sounds informed. Like he knows you’re town and Shea is scum. I voted to let him know I’m not an idiot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5387, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh and i will not argue with FL today. I do not care for a single word he says. We can argue tommorow when it actually matters. My stance remains the same and i will attempt to convince Nancy to the truth tommorow.

If Norwegian was town, this post isn't said ever
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5396, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5387, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh and i will not argue with FL today. I do not care for a single word he says. We can argue tommorow when it actually matters. My stance remains the same and i will attempt to convince Nancy to the truth tommorow.

If Norwegian was town, this post isn't said ever
Exactly because he knows the game won’t end with a Shea flip, otherwise he wouldn’t need to convince me of anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5392, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol, Akarin sees that I’m town, why would ScumMe ever kill her?
Would you kill Nancy over Akarin, if you're scum? Or me?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5398, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5392, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol, Akarin sees that I’m town, why would ScumMe ever kill her?
Would you kill Nancy over Akarin, if you're scum? Or me?

you know, i could see it going any of you guys depending on the play I'd want to make in the next day phase, so i would probably think it over, and go over all options, and go from there, if that makes sense

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”