Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Amélie »

Spoiler:
In post 428, clidd wrote:No one has reflected me as super scummy so far.

At least not to the point of me having a strong belief that the slot is scum.
I hate this so much that I hate that I townread clidd here anyways.
In post 430, clidd wrote:I don't think that the way Amélie was expressing herself about her impressions is necessarily malicious, but the reasons described don't make much sense to me. I believe that she is unconsciously compressing a specific interpretation of the facts to fit into a particular theory of hers, whether bc of confbias or some other mental process that I am unaware of (I don't read minds). Probably more town than not, but I still need to have more samples of her reasoning to understand the mentality that she is coming from in AI terms.
I dislike this way to describe me. It feels pockety and reminds me of Momrangal in my last game who had me deeply pocketed.
In post 431, clidd wrote:I'm not impressed by Dadude. I can see he using the same alignment-independent posting approach, but nothing reflected me as suggestively towny.
In post 432, clidd wrote:Goofball and Hypo are strange slots with vague postings that don't give me a good idea of ​​alignment.

Depending on what they post, both slots can go up or down. There is not much content from them to evaluate.
In post 436, clidd wrote:I mean, It's the first time that I think that you're really town after that storm of 3 scumgames in your alt, so I don't want to waste it.

Unless the gamestate becomes infinitely apathetic and that is lowering morale, then yes, I can think of hammering or something.
In post 439, clidd wrote:Regarding Bug/Lotus, both were at first very similar to their recent scumgame, but I feel some differences now.

Bug is less charismatic and is paying less attention compared to scum!Bug, while Lotus is more shallow in his comments, something different from the semi-walls that scum!Lotus did when explaining his reads in that game.

This does not necessarily make them town, as it is not that difficult to switch play from one game to the other, but my mind tells me that these traits probably leverage the slots upward, unless I feel/see something that makes me change of idea.
In post 440, clidd wrote:Ydrasse reflects me as ''lost'', and this is unusual, considering that she can project on a organic level a flow of towny interactions as scum, just like she did in FL vs Hectic.

The apathy and the gradual loss of interest, as well as the eventual exit, within the context of she needing to play in side games and not having the time for the current game (plus boring gamestate), make me think that the slot is likely town. There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
In post 441, clidd wrote:Geraintm is a slot that gave me a lot of headaches in our past game, basically due to the fact that his reasoning as town was very strange and it often seemed to me that he was not being honest with some questions, but after some time of discussion, I noticed that town!he is more inquisitive when he wants to clarify something, while scum!he, according to the game I have in mind, is more evasive and did not insist on questions (to avoid unnecessary friction). His play, so far, has reminded me of town!he.
In post 442, clidd wrote:Mini has given me positive impressions, but I have not yet carefully checked his meta and his current position is more due to complacency on my part. He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts.

AliceK asked Entrapta a very specific question regarding her interaction with Bugspray which I found very difficult in terms of projection if scum!Alice was the person who made the observation. Considering that she is a real newbie, at least for the fact that she occupied a newbie slot in a newbie game, I am viewing this unique attention to details as potentially towny. Can change too depending on what she posts.
In post 444, clidd wrote:And finally, April.

This is a sensitive/difficult slot to read, but the way he is currently floating is positive. There is obviously the same reuse of typical terms of scum!he and some attitudes that are also similar, but these are elements that are always present regardless of his alignment, so I am not considering as exclusive factors for me to define whether the slot is town or scum. Instead, I am considering play, which in his case has reflected me as transparent and most likely towny.

This read, like the others, is not fixed, so depending on how things happen my interpretation may change.
But nearly everything clidd has said recently is just so towny. This is perhaps the most problematic slot I've ever seen.
Part of me wants to eliminate it right now but the other part thinks clidd is 100% town.
I have no idea which side is correct.

I really don't know but I think I'm going to put this as my highest tier of town regardless of the other half of my brain.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 453, DrippingGoofball wrote:I like bugspray for town.
If my scum reads are wrong, it is definitely these sideline slots that are scum. For example, this one.
In post 454, April Ludgate wrote:something's off with bugspray/clidd, but idk what it is

im generally town reading bugspray, and then clidd i was semi scum reading, but clidd got townier recently
In post 456, April Ludgate wrote:i dont think you're s/s, but i dont necessarily think you 2 are town/town right now either, but that's possible.

Bugspray kinda went after you hard, and i could see it as scum aggression, but ive typically been town reading bug spray.

I can see your passivity and deflecting coming from scum too.

It might be tvt, this is more of a ill look into it later because i really don't have either of you on the "immediate chopping block"
I agree with this very much but I continue to think April is definitely scum. I don't believe his is someone that can mind meld with me given the difference in personality and therefore, thought process.
In post 459, RLotus wrote:
In post 448, bugspray wrote:Clidd's noncomittal reads are causing alarm bells to loudly blare in my head.
In post 448, bugspray wrote:In addition most of the reads do not have as much depth as would first appear. The reads on me/rllotus/gerain compares us to how we played in a recent game with clidd where lotus+I were scumbuddies and he groups us again here. Clidd is a very intelligent and analytical player and I would expect town!clidd would separate us and give a more in depth read.
I agree with the premise that not committing to reads is something scum tend to do to absolve themselves when that read flips town or what have you. But, I don't know if I would expect to be hard committing to reads or having too many in depth thoughts this early in the game. At least personally, I can't see a whole lot of AI actions that people have taken, so I don't agree that this is necessarily damning to clidd at this moment.

In fact, I tend to find it scummy when people have too confident reads this early. (Da Dude's wagon)

I do think your thought process is very towny here regardless.
I think RLotus is definitely another sideline-y slot.

I might open a new category for them after this catch up.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 481, Not_Mafia wrote:
AliceK has been prodded.
I can't remember who this is so I'll group it with the sideliney slots.
In post 482, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I’m home and feeling a little more human so I’m going to finish reading
This belongs in that group as well.
In post 487, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I am all caught up and this is my reads list

Town > Null > Scum
Clidd
Geraintm
Gretchen
Da Dude
RLotus
DGB
Alice
Amelie
Klick
Bugspray
Hypo
April

VOTE: April
I really am struggling to understand them. They post a lot and half if not most of the posts seem kinda shitposty which makes it hard to really sort them properly.
I take it back. I am moving Minimigabyte up to a townread.
In post 490, Gretchen wrote:ya i'm just waiting for us to flip da dude right now. i mean we all agree we're flipping him today right? let's just DO IT and see the prob maf flip.

as for reads. i like clidd's solving so far and him changing his reads dynamically like he's showing stocks go up and down lmao. and mini's vote on april i think comes from town, knowing how much of a pain april can be and how maf mini probably wouldn't want that hassle.
This is sideline-y as well.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Amélie »

Town: Gretchen, Da dude, Clidd, Minimegabyte
Null: Klick, Geraintm, AliceK
Concerned with: Gretchen, DrippingGoofball, RLotus
Scum: April Ludgate, bugspray
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by bugspray »

amelie where are you reasonings for putting me super scummy? i can't fgind it in readingh ouyr post
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 572, clidd wrote:UNVOTE: HypoSoc
why
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

amelie's probably town that's tunneled, but i still think theyre a good cop check, just in case
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 581, April Ludgate wrote:amelie's probably town that's tunneled, but i still think theyre a good cop check, just in case
your claim is so fucking convenient
day4 ic
ugh

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:57 am

Post by bugspray »

you could at least do town the favor of not appearing so scummy
if the only reason not to vote you is that you claimed a really niche tpr then i should just fucking vote you anyway

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Da Dude is being replaced.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:58 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 584, Not_Mafia wrote:
Hmm, likely because slot is doomed.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:08 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 585, AliceK wrote:
Is it? Everyone left the wagon because "the wagon was going too fast" LOL
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:16 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 586, DrippingGoofball wrote:
That's a fallacy. It assumes that the Mafia is stacking votes and doesn't vote each other
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Klick »

So I like clidd's reads generally and even if he's scum I'm kinda fine with him living longer

VOTE: April Ludgate

Can't help but feel like too much makes sense if this is scum
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:37 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 588, Klick wrote:So I like clidd's reads generally and even if he's scum I'm kinda fine with him living longer

VOTE: April Ludgate

Can't help but feel like too much makes sense if this is scum
How does it make sense?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:00 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 587, AliceK wrote:
In post 586, DrippingGoofball wrote:
That's a fallacy. It assumes that the Mafia is stacking votes and doesn't vote each other
alicek what do yout hink of my theory that it was a scumdriven wagon and the lack of apparent counterwagons for over 24h incidicates scum is unwilling to create another one? we can easily occamrazor them being unable to away because at this point of the game that's not very difficult

Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 537, Klick wrote:
In post 440, clidd wrote:Ydrasse reflects me as ''lost'', and this is unusual, considering that she can project on a organic level a flow of towny interactions as scum, just like she did in FL vs Hectic.

The apathy and the gradual loss of interest, as well as the eventual exit, within the context of she needing to play in side games and not having the time for the current game (plus boring gamestate), make me think that the slot is likely town. There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
*flip*
*flop*

VOTE: clidd
i don't think that's flip floppy at all. he's saying Ydrasse is prob town but if she's maf it'd be because of that and he'll reevaluate later if it's the case. it, like, makes a lot of sense to me.

how do you read da dude specifically?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 539, Klick wrote:
In post 487, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I am all caught up and this is my reads list

Town > Null > Scum
Clidd
Geraintm
Gretchen
Da Dude
RLotus
DGB
Alice
Amelie
Klick
Bugspray
Hypo
April

VOTE: April
I really am struggling to understand them. They post a lot and half if not most of the posts seem kinda shitposty which makes it hard to really sort them properly.
This is pretty close to being the opposite of my reads :(
Pretty weird post to make for scum though, and I can see how a town!Mini writes this. She kinda outright says that she's 'having trouble sorting' April instead of outright finding her scummy, and that's the sort of nuance and lack of thinking about presentation that I see a lot more often from less experienced town than scum
In post 541, Klick wrote:I can't go back and check rn clidd but like
how much confidence do you have in Da Dude scum?
In post 543, Klick wrote:Because I feel like you shouldn't be moving me up if you think Da Dude is scum because my catchup should make plenty of sense to you from the perspective of a buddy who came in wanting to save their buddy
these 3 posts are really damn good lmao and the third is exactly where my mind jumped to.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 560, HypoSoc wrote:Seriously, don't waste a vote on an Innocent Child.

Let April eat a night kill for us. Or, if she proves to be lying, then get her on day four. There is ZERO reason to vote her out before then.
lmao. April can you not implode and self vote when you get literally any votes? like regardless of your alignment why do you even do that?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Gretchen »

bugspray is town. clidd is town. da dude is still maf and no one wants a obvious maf slot. let's put it out of its misery please.

hey klick, look at entrapta's last post where she declares her replace out and tell me that sounds natural or believable. i mean really?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 277, Entrapta wrote:kinda feel like fun in this game is over, boon is just going to do the same boon shit as every game and bug is going to nag me when I have emphasized to them that I am consciously working on it

like if you're going to snipe me every fucking time then it makes me feel like you don't appreciate how fucking hard it is to keep track of pronouns when there's 3 people playing cross-gender stealth alts, 8 people I've literally never played with before, and all the other fucking noise in this game
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:18 am

Post by bugspray »

i literally stopped correcting people who misgender me i just click the report button

Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 381, Da Dude wrote:
In post 349, geraintm wrote:
In post 348, April Ludgate wrote:Although, that Idris Elba vote got some stank on it
i don't understand this?

i just realised my random vote was on the big wagonUNVOTE:
I feel like...like scum would try to act more clueless? Does anyone know, er...does anyone know if geraint is the type of person to feign ignorance as scum?
i think maf or toen gera is telling the truth there and this is a dumb thing to talk about.
In post 384, Da Dude wrote:not exactly keeping good, uh, good track of amelie's thought process, but overall it seems to be towny
not a fan of april not seeing that currently, man.
da dude himself says he has mixed feelings about Amelie. like, her thought process is hard to keep track of BUT he finds it towny anyway for some unknown reason. and he likes April for maf because she doesn't see that same mixed/conflicted view? these are fake maf reads. come on.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:19 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 0, bugspray wrote:Post your mafia new year resolutions.

Mine is to report every post that misgenders me and let the modteam figure out if they are doing it intentionally.

Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Gretchen »

i think 95% of people are irresponsibly lazy or forget so reports seem unnecessary. reminding them is a good idea to get people to remember. i know there are a few people who will intentionally misgender though and it becomes obv who they are bc they lash out eventually after you remind them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”