Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Bell »

Dunnstrall seemed normal on entrance. He made some early awkward fumbles on questioning that I don't really understand. I do not want to out a softed power role.
I do not understand why Dunnstrall is slow rolling his thoughts given that he's not going to be night killed for at least 4 game days or more.

Because Mastina's view point is such that she is asking that I trust her in a game of mafia using an appeal to authority. Her view is narrow.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What am I 'slow rolling'?

I'm pretty sure I've made my thoughts clear. There's scum somewhere in mathblade/titus/sircakez/spiffeh/battle mage. Hopefully multiple scum.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1674, Dunnstral wrote:oh throw battlemage into my yeet target list too
are you seriously suggesting there was a time when I wasn't in your yeet target list? that's sad to consider :lol:

i'm awaiting Titus readslist with interest, haven't read much but planning to catch up later, not clear on why I should vote Titus and therefore probably won't, especially if it's partly driven by factors outside of the game as were referenced earlier.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Bell, I do not follow and your townread is tanking fast.
Let’s take a look at what you’re saying but instead of Mastina replace it with scumread

Because a scumread’s view point is such that she is asking that I trust the scumread in a game of mafia using an appeal to authority. The scumread’s view is narrow.

Of course scumread’s view is narrow definitionally, they’re scum. So try again, why Mastina over Titus? When scum Mastina wants to be elimmed over Titus?

This is exactly what happened in Boonskiies that I took advantage of as scum. I manipulated the RA hydra into continuing to push Angel to the point Angel scum claimed (as town) to protect sequence. At best Mastina is deluded town here. At worst she’s scum who wants Titus alive. Her reads are crap and her mechanics are crap and LLD’s take her list and flip it upside down is better than right side up imho (exception LLD obvi)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I just forgot about you being in the game, likely because you haven't actually contributed this day phase
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spicy take: Bell is traitor telling Dunn why is scum not hammering Titus but I think that’s a bit too moonlogicky.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Bell »

Eh, I really like your town game (can't say what your scum game is like), so you're kind of below expectations so I thought maybe you were intentionally not giving more standoutish opinions because you were somehow worried you'd be nked.
I really don't think you're going to be nked for a while, I don't I will either even though I'm close to universally town read at this point I think.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1680, MathBlade wrote:Spicy take: Bell is traitor telling Dunn why is scum not hammering Titus but I think that’s a bit too moonlogicky.
Insert expression of outrage and surprise that Mathblade thinks there's a traitor in this game. :neutral:
Meh, you've never played with scum me, so I guess I could see why you as town might suspect me of being scum instead of everybody else that knows my scum game is shit.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 1672, Bell wrote:I was waiting for Nacho, but now that I know he won't be posting I'm okay moving forward with a Mastina elimination.
Nacho will hopefully have at least a few hours before deadline tomorrow assuming the day doesn't end sooner. So, too late, probably to have a massive late-day impact on the game, but time to get our synced thoughts together and into the thread, I hope.

@Mathblade: Can you please, please please make an effort to help us NOT hit 85 pages before Nacho has a chance to post again?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1679, Dunnstral wrote:I just forgot about you being in the game, likely because you haven't actually contributed this day phase
was this directed at me or math? if me, i don't get it - I've contributed way more than my previous 2 large themes where i just got roasted day 1. :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Hi I need to catch up but we need to make sure we hammer before deadline
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Also anyone that called my post saying I loved everyone scummy gets +scum points
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1678, MathBlade wrote:Bell, I do not follow and your townread is tanking fast.
Let’s take a look at what you’re saying but instead of Mastina replace it with scumread

Because a scumread’s view point is such that she is asking that I trust the scumread in a game of mafia using an appeal to authority. The scumread’s view is narrow.

Of course scumread’s view is narrow definitionally, they’re scum. So try again, why Mastina over Titus? When scum Mastina wants to be elimmed over Titus?

This is exactly what happened in Boonskiies that I took advantage of as scum. I manipulated the RA hydra into continuing to push Angel to the point Angel scum claimed (as town) to protect sequence. At best Mastina is deluded town here. At worst she’s scum who wants Titus alive. Her reads are crap and her mechanics are crap and LLD’s take her list and flip it upside down is better than right side up imho (exception LLD obvi)
No. I responded to your first post because Prism asked me to answer questions. This accusation is beyond the pale and I want you to die now. I am an omgus fish and you've activated my omgus.

VOTE: Mathblade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Interesting.

So it’s Titus+Bell or Titus + Mastina and not both.

And FYI your play has been shit and you’ve been poking me to try to inflate post count.

You refuse to give reads despite being asked by multiple people. You can die.

How the hell does a Prism post respond into any of this when I literally just asked why Mastina over Titus?

You’re not making any sense here Bell.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Bell »

BM, please don't discuss ongoing games.

*takes a breath*

Mathblade, No. My town read should not be tanking fast for this or any other post I've made this game. You're baiting me. For whatever reason. This "one time when I was in another game I did this!" comparison is lazy and ridiculous because I don't play anything like you.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

We have 17 pages and 24 hours remaining, we can stop with the theatrics about not wanting to post too much or scum ploys to make someone post a few extra times

And yes BM, that was directed at you, and no I don't think you've contributed much
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Kitty Trauma Team »

In post 1683, sangres wrote:
In post 1672, Bell wrote:I was waiting for Nacho, but now that I know he won't be posting I'm okay moving forward with a Mastina elimination.
Nacho will hopefully have at least a few hours before deadline tomorrow assuming the day doesn't end sooner. So, too late, probably to have a massive late-day impact on the game, but time to get our synced thoughts together and into the thread, I hope.

@Mathblade: Can you please, please please make an effort to help us NOT hit 85 pages before Nacho has a chance to post again?

I wanna hear nachos thoughts as well. So please for those who have been quite active as posting just trim it down so this could happen

Tia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1690, Dunnstral wrote:We have 17 pages and 24 hours remaining, we can stop with the theatrics about not wanting to post too much or scum ploys to make someone post a few extra times

And yes BM, that was directed at you, and no I don't think you've contributed much
Cool I can agree with that.

Bell won’t be elimmed anyway but is no longer a townread.

Don’t see how “one game I did X” is lazy. I didn’t use a meta reason for you. I did use one for Mastina.

I think Titus is a very good elim today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Prism »

Oh baby we have energy finally, okay. Might take me awhile given size of ISOs/possible meta and me reading slow as fuck but tackling MathBlade, Titus, SC in that order.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1688, MathBlade wrote:Interesting.

So it’s Titus+Bell or Titus + Mastina and not both.

And FYI your play has been shit and you’ve been poking me to try to inflate post count.

You refuse to give reads despite being asked by multiple people. You can die.

How the hell does a Prism post respond into any of this when I literally just asked why Mastina over Titus?

You’re not making any sense here Bell.
1. Nah, I've explained most of my reads. You're pretty much lying to my face/gaslighting me and you can die for that
2. Okay, no I don't think I've been the one poking you to get you to inflate your post count. That isn't a logical thing to blame me for because you're responsible for your own post count. You've multiple times asked me for reads and our back and forth has stretched for an incredible length which has benefited you almost exclusively because *i'm* not at risk of being getting into a fist fight with me, makes me appear tunneled and nobody wants to get near that kind of negative interaction.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1682, Bell wrote:Insert expression of outrage and surprise that Mathblade thinks there's a traitor in this game. :neutral:
I mean regardless of his alignment, MathBlade ALWAYS thinks there's a traitor in the game. :P

Like, legitimately, he has like...suggested a traitor in most of his games, and always posits the existence of one in scum PTs even when the setup would provably say there aren't any.

That said it is something I tend to, overall, see more from scum-MB than town-MB tho.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1659, Dunnstral wrote:SirCakez, Mathblade, Spiffeh, Titus
the fuck are you doing off the titus wagon at this point in the game if you legitimately think this

I'm just getting the vibe from that titus wants to talk more about the reads that aren't legitimate scumreads (math, lld) than the people she's actually scumreading other than cakez. a lot of those other scumreads are heavily laced with plausible deniability

cakez/quiet take seems much ado about nothing to me; i thought cakez' point was pretty salient, that people attacking quiet are kind of doing it recently and therefore more relating to the lack of activity and less about really the content; titus should want to flip quiet here and not cakez because that entire point is predicated on cakez defending a buddy
beefycheese
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This is the shit Mastina does as scum.

Factually accurate but misleading.

More often than not I have had scum games. Ergo I do that thing more often as town rather than scum.

My reasons for suspecting traitor here are purely flavor related. Traitors/moles are a common theme in Warehouse 13 in the many seasons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1696, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm just getting the vibe from 1455 that titus wants to talk more about the reads that aren't legitimate scumreads (math, lld) than the people she's actually scumreading other than cakez. a lot of those other scumreads are heavily laced with plausible deniability
Not sure this is fair-look at the list again. Cakez is the only real scumread of hers. I no longer think talking about the two players she's hated playing with all game is that AI from what we've seen.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1697, MathBlade wrote:This is the shit Mastina does as scum.

Factually accurate but misleading.

More often than not I have had scum games. Ergo I do that thing more often as town rather than scum.

My reasons for suspecting traitor here are purely flavor related. Traitors/moles are a common theme in Warehouse 13 in the many seasons.
Backwards I do that thing more often as scum than town*
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”