Smoke and Mirrors(1)
~ (16)
Rathe(1)
~ (28)
April Ludgate(1)
~ (10)

Not Voting (1): (19)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to FLIP.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-07 15:13:38)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Rathe »

In post 348, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:And you? What are your thoughts?
my votes are my thoughts
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Superb Subtlety »

In post 348, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:It was a read you appeared to be quite secure in considering the stage of the game. That is part of what seemed quite unusual to me.
That's how you get content from RVS, and as I've said it was very easy for me to amp up the pressure on Korina
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Rathe »

In post 348, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Wheme I am inclined to believe they are town.
y
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 353, Rathe wrote:
In post 348, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Wheme I am inclined to believe they are town.
y
You are asking rather a lot of questions giving very answers, now I do appreciate it is past 2AM for both of us, but I do feel you could be a little more engaging...

So far their dedication to their theme of being "The King" has proven to be entertaining and reading into their interactions beyond commenting on the various Koala images I feel they are at least attempting to gain some sense of the day.

Would you perhaps care to add some additional meaning to your votes?
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

The king is wondering if he should claim
Im a dog that quacks
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Why would the king claim?
<(") | (")>
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 356, PenguinPower wrote:Why would the king claim?
King doesnt know king is confused
Im a dog that quacks
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:34 pm

I believe our gracious King should perhaps take his seat the to throne and have a moment to regroup.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Indeed.

King - sit still and quiet and enjoy watching tonight’s entertainment.
<(") | (")>
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I don't see scum claiming coroner here. This is a pretty odd role to claim. I get it seems desperate but the way they claim and how the claim just screams sincerity to me. Maybe I am just being the naive here but I dont think I can vote Korino. want to give her at least another day to be sorted.

I am confused by Mastina ranking system which seems to only based on the Koala game. Then again i think she did the same thing in the Steven Universe mafia when there was an in-game involve and she was town there as well. Based on meta Mastina is prob town but I do not trust meta so......

Wheme you should not claim....it will only help scum. You are not in any danger right now so claiming is a bad move here.

UNVOTE: Mastina
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I believe Korina's claim and I also believe the role would be town aligned.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 328, mastina wrote: WhemeStar has looked incredibly town--tho I lack familiarity, the more and more WhemeStar posts the more I see town. In fact it's probably best to say that WhemeStar and Battle Mage's positions should be reversed: Whemestar as locktown with Battle Mage north of null but not in the same locktown tier as WhemeStar and Smoke/Mirrors and
How can you locktown whemestar?
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Noraabear »

Mastina is almost certainly scum here tbh. I'm way overgamed giving my time with school going hybrid.
I will not be active this game regardless of alignment so shove shitty arguments about my activity down your throat. They do not apply.
Read up can't remember if I got shit about my activity here or somewhere else. I fucking can't remember but anyways we're getting that out of the way.

Aside from that, Korina is null for me.
I want to see some obvtown from mastina but I am certain that her weird reads, bad reasoning surrounding her read on me, and her lack of obvtownness mean she is scum here.

Her reads aren't terrible but putting me low isn't a masting thing to do.
Bad reasoning is not a tell but for mastina who explains all her reads in ginormous informative paragraphs, this isn't it.
Her lack of obvtownness is concerning. Normally mastina as town never gets heat on day 1 but people are questioning it here and I think that is a huge red flag.

She called me scum the moment she entered the thread and it was a STRONG read, yes?
Why didnt she vote me?

Too many problems with this slot.
I think there is a 75% possibility she is scum but nows the time to obvtown if ur town, massy(I adopted this nickname from johnnyfarrar btw)

VOTE: Mastina
I thought air was free ... until I bought a bag of
air
chips
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:08 pm

In post 361, Raya36 wrote:I believe Korina's claim and I also believe the role would be town aligned.
This amuses me, for linguistic reasons.
In post 362, Raya36 wrote:
In post 328, mastina wrote: WhemeStar has looked incredibly town--tho I lack familiarity, the more and more WhemeStar posts the more I see town. In fact it's probably best to say that WhemeStar and Battle Mage's positions should be reversed: Whemestar as locktown with Battle Mage north of null but not in the same locktown tier as WhemeStar and Smoke/Mirrors and
I do believe that this is simply Mastinas' method of sorting. That I have witnessed it has proven to be quite effective and is certainly something to aspire to. Those locktown reads of hers do remain conditional; it just takes a much greater effort for them to be shaken free of their status.
In post 363, Noraabear wrote:Mastina is almost certainly scum here tbh. I'm way overgamed giving my time with school going hybrid.
I will not be active this game regardless of alignment so shove shitty arguments about my activity down your throat. They do not apply.
Read up can't remember if I got shit about my activity here or somewhere else. I fucking can't remember but anyways we're getting that out of the way.

I want to see some obvtown from mastina but I am certain that her weird reads, bad reasoning surrounding her read on me, and her lack of obvtownness mean she is scum here.

Bad reasoning is not a tell but for mastina who explains all her reads in ginormous informative paragraphs, this isn't it.
Her lack of obvtownness is concerning. Normally mastina as town never gets heat on day 1 but people are questioning it here and I think that is a huge red flag.

She called me scum the moment she entered the thread and it was a STRONG read, yes?
Why didnt she vote me?

I think there is a 75% possibility she is scum but nows the time to obvtown if ur town, massy(I adopted this nickname from johnnyfarrar btw)

My oh my, such defensiveness! And I don't believe it was questioned? I may well be wrong. It will be shame to have you less active, as I recall you do not enjoy drawing Red and it oft demotivates you. "Shitty argument" aside, I understand your suspicions of Mastina and you do make a valid point. Given the extended RVS stage, however, reads have truly been hard to form and with that taken into consideration, I do believe this may well be a Town Aligned Mastina, and I fear I will know for sure come tomorrow.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:12 pm

In post 360, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I don't see scum claiming coroner here. This is a pretty odd role to claim. I get it seems desperate but the way they claim and how the claim just screams sincerity to me. Maybe I am just being the naive here but I dont think I can vote Korino. want to give her at least another day to be sorted.

I am confused by Mastina ranking system which seems to only based on the Koala game. Then again i think she did the same thing in the Steven Universe mafia when there was an in-game involve and she was town there as well. Based on meta Mastina is prob town but I do not trust meta so......

Wheme you should not claim....it will only help scum. You are not in any danger right now so claiming is a bad move here.

UNVOTE: Mastina
Apologies, this is the post that provided the linguistic amusement.
Spoiler: Why?
-a is a suffix associated with femininity while -o is associated with masculinity.
That the suffix was subverted to the opposite binary and the opposing pronouns were used does entertain me somewhat, as rude as it is for Korina.

But then it is 5AM and I fear I should sleep.

Farefarren.
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Noraabear »

In post 364, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:My oh my, such defensiveness! And I don't believe it was questioned? I may well be wrong. It will be shame to have you less active, as I recall you do not enjoy drawing Red and it oft demotivates you. "Shitty argument" aside, I understand your suspicions of Mastina and you do make a valid point. Given the extended RVS stage, however, reads have truly been hard to form and with that taken into consideration, I do believe this may well be a Town Aligned Mastina, and I fear I will know for sure come tomorrow.
Dont use meta on me if ur in a stealth alt.
air
chips
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Noraabear »

Stealth alts have no right to use meta on me because I have no way to see if your misusing my meta on purpose as scum or if you are talking about a specific game where I believe my town game was not portrayed accurately, etc etc.

You dont get to talk meta if you've concealed your identity.
air
chips
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Noraa »

ego
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

To clarify
my vote on Mastina was a RVS vote. I unvoted her until I can better sort her. More later today
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:38 am

In post 367, Noraabear wrote:Stealth alts have no right to use meta on me because I have no way to see if your misusing my meta on purpose as scum or if you are talking about a specific game where I believe my town game was not portrayed accurately, etc etc.

You dont get to talk meta if you've concealed your identity.
My identity is concealed for good reasons, I can assure you. You are one of the people I would have no qualms releasing my true identity to. I have no intent to use the meta knowledge I hold against you, as I am aware you are quite busy at the moment - and have witnessed such knowledge backfire upon multiple occasions to the detriment of yourself and your companions.

It has always been my belief that alternate accounts are primarily for the obfuscation of the primary to avoid such uses of meta. It is a slightly underhanded tactic, but no less so than engaging in a hydra, in my opinion.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 363, Noraabear wrote:Mastina is almost certainly scum here tbh. I'm way overgamed giving my time with school going hybrid.

Why didnt she vote me?

I don't know Mastina's play super well but there were a few things throwing me off about her slot. It felt like some of her latest longer posts weren't saying a lot while still being a lot
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 364, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 361, Raya36 wrote:I believe Korina's claim and I also believe the role would be town aligned.
This amuses me, for linguistic reasons.
In post 362, Raya36 wrote:
I do believe that this is simply Mastinas' method of sorting. That I have witnessed it has proven to be quite effective and is certainly something to aspire to. Those locktown reads of hers do remain conditional; it just takes a much greater effort for them to be shaken free of their status.
I guess I kinda said the same thing twice there :lol:

But why Whemestar, it couldn't be anything but tonal from his posts so far?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:34 am

Taking a moment to peruse Whemestars posts in isolation, he appears to be quite carefree and pure. The restriction is maintained and he is referencing himself quite often and always in the third person as king while maintaining a relaxed demeanour.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

I don't see that being out of scum range though

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”