Sweet and Salty
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Sweet and Salty »

Do you really think a heavy content poster is going to just shitpost because she's surrounded by people that dont want to fucking PLAY THE GAME?
Noraa: *adding a smol pinch of sugar*
Flavor: *dumping salt in*
Noraa: STOP >:(
Flavor: NOE
Sweet and Salty
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:50 pm

No that is not how players like that work.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 774, Sweet and Salty wrote:Have you ever seen town mistyx shitpost for the first half of day 1?
Never played with Mistyx, but "shitposted for half of D1" in a meme game considering they serious posted for the second half doesn't exactly sound convincing to me? Does Mistyx not shitpost at all usually?
Sweet and Salty
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:09 pm

I have very limited experience with Misty but she does not strike me as the type of person to shitpost as town. Like so strongly that I think she is definitely scum here.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Auro »

@Mistyx: is it true that you have never shitposted as town before?
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

the buy price of mistyx is still low, get on while stocks last

VOTE: mistyx

~musk
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Auro »

VOTE: Mistyx

:D
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:24 am

Post by GameStop »

Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Elon Musk »

What is going on, this Playing with Fire/Brutalism interactions feel like I'm watching an anime

-Elon
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Elon Musk »

YOU'VE FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT ON MISTYX??;×&÷¥$#¥×^:2

VOTE: Mistyx

-Elon
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 780, Elon Musk wrote:Image

the buy price of mistyx is still low, get on while stocks last

~musk
Oh dammit Musk, now you've gone and made me look stupid

-Elon
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 758, Brutalism wrote:Dear scum:

We will not play the fucking game for you. Commit and do something or let this game stagnate to a point where you are eventually caught out by how little you pretend to care

- Cement
What a strange post. This implies Brutalism thinks all or the majority of scum are doing nothing and are in the lurkers, and rather than pushing to assert themselves and be townread in the game, are coasting away on their speedboats while sipping on miranda. Is Brutalism sipping on miranda? Is Mistyx sipping on miranda? Am
I
sipping or miranda? You see my point?

A bold claim to be sure, but one based on what exactly? I only see 2 slots doing anything this game, and that's Firebringer and Elon Musk. These two slots have been driving content and forcing responses out of players no matter how they can to better read them. These players are what the foundation of this game is built upon, and without them, the game would crumble and collapse into apathy and resentment; likely leading to the game being abandoned.

Which leads me to my original point. That post from Brutalism is a
gamestate
read and it's a hypocritical one. Let town talk amongst themselves, townslip, drink wine, towntell, have boxing fights. At the end of the day, you'll have 10 town with good reasons to townread, and then the 5 scum remain, all unwilling to play the game and do anything, withering away while they sleek back to where they came.

The solution? There is one monumental and thread-shattering action we can take to remedy this game. It's dangerous, and it'll cause an influx of 50 pages in a matter of hours, and it's rather simple; all we have to do is- hang on, I just heard a banging sound, I need to check on this.

I'm back, and.... what the hell, Musk just fell down some stairs. I'm not kidding. He was sipping on miranda and didn't see where the next step was. Classic Musk.... I'll see if I can comfort him and his broken legs.

-Elon
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 779, Auro wrote:@Mistyx: is it true that you have never shitposted as town before?
nope

i fluff around when i'm trying to get engaged but can't find anything to latch onto
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Mistyx »

i'm going to be fully honest i had a really bad week outside of game

i thought it was going to get better and then this morning sucked too

so i've been pretty low motivation in general
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:11 am

Post by GameStop »

In post 786, Elon Musk wrote:Which leads me to my original point. That post from Brutalism is a gamestate read and it's a hypocritical one. Let town talk amongst themselves, townslip, drink wine, towntell, have boxing fights. At the end of the day, you'll have 10 town with good reasons to townread, and then the 5 scum remain, all unwilling to play the game and do anything, withering away while they sleek back to where they came.
I agree with this statement. But to say that you an firebringer are the only ones producing content/pushing the game is a little meh.
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:11 am

Post by GameStop »

Over all i liked 786
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

i don't produce content. i produce memes.

when i am the standard for content. You know the state of the game is in despair.

also yeah brutalism post was cringe as hell and makes me want to vote them for it. Why would we not want to content solve the game without scum when we can solve each other and then figuring out who the scum lurks are. its dumb and hypocritical cause unwnd done jack shit.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 786, Elon Musk wrote:
In post 758, Brutalism wrote:Dear scum:

We will not play the fucking game for you. Commit and do something or let this game stagnate to a point where you are eventually caught out by how little you pretend to care

- Cement
What a strange post. This implies Brutalism thinks all or the majority of scum are doing nothing and are in the lurkers, and rather than pushing to assert themselves and be townread in the game, are coasting away on their speedboats while sipping on miranda. Is Brutalism sipping on miranda? Is Mistyx sipping on miranda? Am
I
sipping or miranda? You see my point?

A bold claim to be sure, but one based on what exactly? I only see 2 slots doing anything this game, and that's Firebringer and Elon Musk. These two slots have been driving content and forcing responses out of players no matter how they can to better read them. These players are what the foundation of this game is built upon, and without them, the game would crumble and collapse into apathy and resentment; likely leading to the game being abandoned.
I really like this observation on Brutalism's post. I literally posted "lol, what is this post" in mine and Alisae's chat, so I echo Elon's sentiments here. However I disagree with their self-assessment, because I do not see them as a driving force in this game. Generating a lot of interactions is good for the gamestate and moves it forward, but the impact is relatively low. Their push on Mistyx has not been strong until S&S began to make it viable. So this slot remains solidly unsure.
In post 786, Elon Musk wrote:Which leads me to my original point. That post from Brutalism is a
gamestate
read and it's a hypocritical one. Let town talk amongst themselves, townslip, drink wine, towntell, have boxing fights. At the end of the day, you'll have 10 town with good reasons to townread, and then the 5 scum remain, all unwilling to play the game and do anything, withering away while they sleek back to where they came.

The solution? There is one monumental and thread-shattering action we can take to remedy this game. It's dangerous, and it'll cause an influx of 50 pages in a matter of hours, and it's rather simple; all we have to do is- hang on, I just heard a banging sound, I need to check on this.

I'm back, and.... what the hell, Musk just fell down some stairs. I'm not kidding. He was sipping on miranda and didn't see where the next step was. Classic Musk.... I'll see if I can comfort him and his broken legs.

-Elon
they utterly lost me with the last part.

@BBMolla
- where are you? Plz come back and play with us xoxoxo

Still waiting on this one thing to happen before we do our brain dump.

@Mistyx
- there is a wagon on you that Sweet is primarily driving when they are around that centered around meta. There are a couple of posts that I liked but I need to see something coming from your slot that indicates that Sweet's read on you is wrong. What are your reads at this point in the game?

@BattleMage
- I really like your frustration with lack of in thread town planning. Would you be willing to work with us? With vote consolidation and action accountability?

I would also like to hear from
Gamma Emerald and Firebringer..
.where are you guys at with the game?
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Brutalism »

In post 791, Firebringer wrote:its dumb and hypocritical cause unwnd done jack shit.
"we were hoping there would be more, but we also agreed many few people would actually read our walls."

Also Cabd is busy with his life of being a dad and work. I don't want to get ahead of him and merely take over the hydra. That's not what we signed up for. I laid out the groundwork for why BM is scum and you wanna sit here and disrespect by not putting in what should take about 5 minutes of your time to read what I've posted. I'm sorry that you're used to seeing frequent stream-of-consciousness posts to deliberate thought but we carefully curated them and have pretty much everything we think all condensed in one or two posts. That's the point! People who say we don't have content just show how fucking lazy people have gotten.

Conclusion: Bite me
unwnd is Cement urban hell. Cabd is Scorched earth.
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Brutalism »

I definitely do think the lack of activity is because scum are wusses and afraid of doing anything meaningful. I don't know many people on this PList who prefer or like playing scum so I definitely feel like you have an apathetic team who don't understand the excitement. Unless you're Nacho, and even then, I really don't like that he said 'i'm not gonna get into this with you' because bud I
[do
and if you wanna drag me out from my supposed hiding then don't carry a smoking gun.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 793, Brutalism wrote:
In post 791, Firebringer wrote:its dumb and hypocritical cause unwnd done jack shit.
"we were hoping there would be more, but we also agreed many few people would actually read our walls."

Also Cabd is busy with his life of being a dad and work. I don't want to get ahead of him and merely take over the hydra. That's not what we signed up for. I laid out the groundwork for why BM is scum and you wanna sit here and disrespect by not putting in what should take about 5 minutes of your time to read what I've posted. I'm sorry that you're used to seeing frequent stream-of-consciousness posts to deliberate thought but we carefully curated them and have pretty much everything we think all condensed in one or two posts. That's the point! People who say we don't have content just show how fucking lazy people have gotten.

Conclusion: Bite me
Yeah, *We* read your ImagecaseImage on Battle Mage as hot compost. it is self-condemning in a way that I am striving to make sense of as it relates to the gamestate. The nuanced tone of your posts about them read like you are scumreading them for raising concern about town's lack of efficacy in consolidating efforts. Which seems scum motivated. Which is why we are voting you.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:18 am

Post by unwnd »

...You clearly didn't read it if that's what you thought
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:21 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm not sitting here and telling you it's the greatest fucking case ever made. I'm telling you however I made it to be considerate enough to get other's peoples thoughts. I also talked about why we don't like Playing with Fire and why your townread on him is awful and undeserved, but yknow I guess that didn't fit your worldview so :roll:
Stop
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Brutalism »

In post 796, unwnd wrote:...You clearly didn't read it if that's what you thought
In post 797, unwnd wrote:I'm not sitting here and telling you it's the greatest fucking case ever made. I'm telling you however I made it to be considerate enough to get other's peoples thoughts. I also talked about why we don't like Playing with Fire and why your townread on him is awful and undeserved, but yknow I guess that didn't fit your worldview so :roll:
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 798, Brutalism wrote:
In post 796, unwnd wrote:...You clearly didn't read it if that's what you thought
In post 797, unwnd wrote:I'm not sitting here and telling you it's the greatest fucking case ever made. I'm telling you however I made it to be considerate enough to get other's peoples thoughts. I also talked about why we don't like Playing with Fire and why your townread on him is awful and undeserved, but yknow I guess that didn't fit your worldview so :roll:
So shouldn't you be trying to convince us that Battle Mage and Playing with Fire are scum together and that how and why we should be prioritizing one over the other...if you were town?

and genuinely trying to solve?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”