GameStop
(1): BBmolla

Not Voting
(3): Gamma Emerald, Playing with Fire, TweetieTheMagicalRabbit

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-03-07 19:00:00)

Auction #2

Auction #2 will end in (expired on 2021-03-01 21:00:00)

Gypyx has requested replacement
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Brutalism »

Could they be scum together? In a perfect world where I'm right. Maybe that world exists and that is true, but their play is not exactly touching. Why would I even try to base associative on D1 anyways, they're both independently scummy and probably have different agenda. That is why they are addressed in such a fashion. I really don't get where you think I'm not hackneyed "solving" when I presented my thought clear as day. And personal gripe but please stop calling it a solve like there's some kind of formulaic angle to having reads and how you present them

Other than that, I have other thoughts but I need to tie up the loose ends. I'm waiting on Scorched input because again, this is not the unwnd hydra and I don't play in this account where I am just the one generating content; I'd just sign up solo and I think Scorched understands that
unwnd is Cement urban hell. Cabd is Scorched earth.
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:45 am

Post by GameStop »

The people not voting, need to take a stance
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 793, Brutalism wrote:
In post 791, Firebringer wrote:its dumb and hypocritical cause unwnd done jack shit.
"we were hoping there would be more, but we also agreed many few people would actually read our walls."

Also Cabd is busy with his life of being a dad and work. I don't want to get ahead of him and merely take over the hydra. That's not what we signed up for. I laid out the groundwork for why BM is scum and you wanna sit here and disrespect by not putting in what should take about 5 minutes of your time to read what I've posted. I'm sorry that you're used to seeing frequent stream-of-consciousness posts to deliberate thought but we carefully curated them and have pretty much everything we think all condensed in one or two posts. That's the point! People who say we don't have content just show how fucking lazy people have gotten.

Conclusion: Bite me
first rendition of response of this post was gonnaa be a clap back.

But instead ill just say. I don't think your walls are a great amount of content and not to shit on your guys effort. But you two are just in react/defense mode not pursue/investigation mode. So my criticism of the hypocritical nature of the post about how "scum need to get moving because we aren't gonna play the game for them" is kind of to the point of ur doing the exact same thing scum are doing, and expecting scum to play differently while giving the scum no reason to actually play better.

Like really. Scum incentive is never to produce content to help town solve. So why are you shifting the burden on the scum to help us figure the game out/push game forward.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 803, Firebringer wrote:
In post 791, Firebringer wrote:its dumb and hypocritical cause unwnd done jack shit.
"we were hoping there would be more, but we also agreed many few people would actually read our walls."

Also Cabd is busy with his life of being a dad and work. I don't want to get ahead of him and merely take over the hydra. That's not what we signed up for. I laid out the groundwork for why BM is scum and you wanna sit here and disrespect by not putting in what should take about 5 minutes of your time to read what I've posted. I'm sorry that you're used to seeing frequent stream-of-consciousness posts to deliberate thought but we carefully curated them and have pretty much everything we think all condensed in one or two posts. That's the point! People who say we don't have content just show how fucking lazy people have gotten.

But instead ill just say. I don't think your walls are a great amount of content and not to shit on your guys effort. But you two are just in react/defense mode not pursue/investigation mode. So my criticism of the hypocritical nature of the post about how "scum need to get moving because we aren't gonna play the game for them" is kind of to the point of ur doing the exact same thing scum are doing, and expecting scum to play differently while giving the scum no reason to actually play better.

Like really. Scum incentive is never to produce content to help town solve. So why are you shifting the burden on the scum to help us figure the game out/push game forward.
eloquently put. agree.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Misty Waters »

Like really.
Scum incentive is never to produce content to help town solve. So why are you shifting the burden on the scum to help us figure the game out/push game forward.
^ this
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:41 am

Post by GameStop »

VOTE: Brutalism
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

VOTE: Brutalism

yeah i think this is a good shot
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Brutalism »

That's not what I interpret what's going on, but I see your perspective nonetheless. I don't think defense is what I wanted to gain when making those statements, but an air of frustration was let out because I think scum are playing a very boring game. This does not thrill me to try and put into the more proactive effort because they are only sitting on their laurels and all I have is complaints. We(?) would like to keep to our format but I fail to see to see where you think it isn't conductive, because there are quite a few things directed to people that we expected answers.

We didn't get any. We're now here and people are wondering what we've been doing. It's pretty much been a waiting game on a multitude of things. I see the response BM made to your post (not mine) which just makes me think 'here we go again.' Do I need to be more blunt? Less? Either way at what level do you disagree with what I've said and not at the pace of which it has been spoken. That's what interests me and incites me, because I don't play this game from a self-absorbed level where I think I'm always right and my words are written in stone.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 808, Brutalism wrote:

That's not what I interpret what's going on, but I see your perspective nonetheless. I don't think defense is what I wanted to gain when making those statements, but an air of frustration was let out because I think scum are playing a very boring game. This does not thrill me to try and put into the more proactive effort because they are only sitting on their laurels and all I have is complaints. We(?) would like to keep to our format but I fail to see to see where you think it isn't conductive, because there are quite a few things directed to people that we expected answers.

We didn't get any. We're now here and people are wondering what we've been doing. It's pretty much been a waiting game on a multitude of things. I see the response BM made to your post (not mine) which just makes me think 'here we go again.' Do I need to be more blunt? Less? Either way at what level do you disagree with what I've said and not at the pace of which it has been spoken. That's what interests me and incites me, because I don't play this game from a self-absorbed level where I think I'm always right and my words are written in stone.
can you give me a list of your top 5 scummiest players ranking?
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Brutalism »

In post 809, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 808, Brutalism wrote:

can you give me a list of your top 5 scummiest players ranking?
My personal list looks like this (Scorched may differ):

Battle Mage
Auro
Playing with Fire
Mistyx
Gypyx

I guess BBMolla could be there too but it's not strong.
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Brutalism »

The mistyx wagon was fine for what mistyx has done, but my god did the reasoning have no meat

"She shitposted a bit earlier that means she's scum"

OK? What do you want me to do with that. I think she's scummy too but we feel we had more to say about BM/Playing with Fire
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:22 am

Post by GameStop »

Alternatively. Why not vote mistyx?
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:29 am

Post by GameStop »

In post 811, Brutalism wrote:The mistyx wagon was fine for what mistyx has done, but my god did the reasoning have no meat

"She shitposted a bit earlier that means she's scum"

OK? What do you want me to do with that. I think she's scummy too but we feel we had more to say about BM/Playing with Fire
I don't like this post. I'm having a hard time even dissecting it.

Wagon was fine. Reasoning was not.

I don't like your reasoning so I (brutalism) cant vote.

I(brutalism) thinking they are scum too... but what about these others...
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:33 am

Post by unwnd »

Think harder about it and the answer might come to you

I'll give you a hint:

What do I personally gain voting a dead weight slot on the merit of a few people (including a scumread of mine who is voting them) just giving me bare reasons like uhhhh they shitposted
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:36 am

Post by unwnd »

Think about the 4 wagons that have gotten past like 3-4 votes in this game

Gamma Emerald? Lol let's meme wagon Gamma ok Gamma responded let's try again
Sweet and Salty? Noraa's first post was..bad or something I think? Does anyone remember.. They threatened to self-vote!
Mistyx? They were shitposting that's not townie um hold on wait
Brutalism? Lol walls and uh not solving or something IDK
Stop
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Brutalism »

In post 814, unwnd wrote:Think harder about it and the answer might come to you

I'll give you a hint:

What do I personally gain voting a dead weight slot on the merit of a few people (including a scumread of mine who is voting them) just giving me bare reasons like uhhhh they shitposted
In post 815, unwnd wrote:Think about the 4 wagons that have gotten past like 3-4 votes in this game

Gamma Emerald? Lol let's meme wagon Gamma ok Gamma responded let's try again
Sweet and Salty? Noraa's first post was..bad or something I think? Does anyone remember.. They threatened to self-vote!
Mistyx? They were shitposting that's not townie um hold on wait
Brutalism? Lol walls and uh not solving or something IDK
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

if I don't play by the end of today I'm replacing out
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:54 am

Post by GameStop »

@brutalism

Since when are you so hesitant?

Why not apply some pressure somewhere since not much is actually happening in game here.
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:55 am

Post by GameStop »

More specifically unwnd, as cabd is as cabd does.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:55 am

Post by unwnd »

I did like twice and both BM (and everyone else) ignored it, and then Playing with Fire literally told me 'ok, let's not get into this'
Stop
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Brutalism »

In post 820, unwnd wrote:I did like twice and both BM (and everyone else) ignored it, and then Playing with Fire literally told me 'ok, let's not get into this'
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:23 am

Post by GameStop »

Where are you invested?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:51 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

DrippingGoofBall replaces Gypyx

TweetieTheMagicalRabbit, Gamma Emerald, Not_Mafia have been prodded

Auction #2

Auction #2 will end in (expired on 2021-03-01 21:00:00)

All bids should be placed in your Private Topic
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 820, unwnd wrote:I did like twice and both BM (and everyone else) ignored it, and then Playing with Fire literally told me 'ok, let's not get into this'
oh the pressure! it's overwhelming!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”