Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Prism »

Pooky you can't do that when it turns out people start with artifacts, you need to use it to investigate claims to have no artifact, jesus christ
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 2017, SirCakez wrote:i don't fucking know anything about this show but from what you're saying sangres it sounds like someone who can look at someone's eyes and tell if they are lying would be able to "detect" things
It came up repeatedly in the first episode where Jinks showed up, and it was at least a throwaway in nearly every episode (if not every). It's iconic of him.

He did show a sort of talent for figuring out where artifacts should be stored in the warehouse after Leena died. Some artifacts don't behave well near each other.

---------------------------------

Also, I hate you all. Nacho's probably not going to make it today, but fuck all these pages.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

i literally once scumslipped as town because I forgot how part of my role worked
IDK why you'd expect I know what to do with this thing
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2023, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1997, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is going to be my last post tonight in regards to cakeboi
LMAO fucking liar
I didn't know you would make a horrible claim that makes 0 sense when I posted that
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

Afternoon Vote Count 1.18

Afternoon 1 will end in (expired on 2021-03-01 23:59:59)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to Bronze.

Dunnstral (3): quiet, SirCakez, Spiffeh
Titus (1): borkjerfkin
SirCakez (7): mastina, Dunnstral, Kitty Trauma Team, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalbear, Titus, MathBlade
mastina (5): GreyICE, sangres, Prism, Battle Mage, Tammy
Mathblade (1): Bell

Not voting (0):

Mod notes: 79/85 pages used

Battle Mage is V/LA until Monday evening
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Bell »

I did just try to contribute to the Math is scum fund. But honestly. I just think people's eyes glazed over when I bothered to engage with him and it turned into a slap fight. You can tell from how they wrote about our interactions that they were more emotionally focused on their own discomfort and not so much reading what we were saying to each other and about other players.

Also, we are getting worryingly close to the page limit.

Decide. People.

Please just vote Mathblade and let's go to day 2. *

Or, if LLD still wants it, we can go Cakez.

Also, Pooky stop spamming or I'm going to kill you.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Prism »

I wish I had kept my promise of playing video games, this is atrocious, the claim is fine (And when the "Flavor is NAI/Scum have fakeclaims" crowd was needed the most, they vanished...) and the votes on this are a giant scum/nullslot roll call. I maintain this even if Cakez flips scum.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 2030, Bell wrote:I did just try to contribute to the Math is scum fund. But honestly. I just think people's eyes glazed over when I bothered to engage with him and it turned into a slap fight. You can tell from how they wrote about our interactions that they were more emotionally focused on their own discomfort and not so much reading what we were saying to each other and about other players.

Also, we are getting worryingly close to the page limit.

Decide. People.

Please just vote Mathblade and let's go to day 2. *

Or, if LLD still wants it, we can go Cakez.

Also, Pooky stop spamming or I'm going to kill you.
I'm down for MathBlade but Math is currently at zero and Mastina is at 5 so
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I am just at a loss at this point.

Even mastina's recent content looks Town to me.

I have no opinion about the claim and it does not affect my Cakez read, I am still town leaning him by play.

I might just throw away all my reads and start fresh tomorrow, I am so NOT on the same page as a lot of people that are probably Town and I am starting to think it's more of a me problem then a them problem.

Again, will be on for deadline to push a lim through.

I do think it's CONVENIENT of Pooky to actually start contributing now that we are close to our deadline/page count limit.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh fuck it, I have it when people dance around shit and we've got enough claims out there.

I'm Mrs. Frederics, an x-shot artifact usage detector.

I've softed this a few places, and this was why my early game focus was on artifacts and rooting out liars.

A part of me thinks we don't work together on the same side, but maybe we do. This claim was probably dumb, but I figure I fit right in now.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2033, Spiffeh wrote:I am just at a loss at this point.

Even mastina's recent content looks Town to me.

I have no opinion about the claim and it does not affect my Cakez read, I am still town leaning him by play.

I might just throw away all my reads and start fresh tomorrow, I am so NOT on the same page as a lot of people that are probably Town and I am starting to think it's more of a me problem then a them problem.

Again, will be on for deadline to push a lim through.

I do think it's CONVENIENT of Pooky to actually start contributing now that we are close to our deadline/page count limit.
Pooky's push on cakez looks like his push on flavor leaf in tenet but cakez response looks fake and quite frankly I wonder if it's theater.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Prism »

We have 3 hours, that's plenty of time to massclaim. Leaping off of Tammy, let's start from the town players first. sangres is next!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

We are not mass claiming.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2031, Prism wrote:I wish I had kept my promise of playing video games, this is atrocious, the claim is fine (And when the "Flavor is NAI/Scum have fakeclaims" crowd was needed the most, they vanished...) and the votes on this are a giant scum/nullslot roll call. I maintain this even if Cakez flips scum.
I mean, I still think he's scum post-claim. Not because his flavor doesn't match (note: I don't know anything about the flavor) but because:

-He doesn't appear to have put the thought into this role that he would have as town
-The claim can easily be a scum role, so I'm not going to flip and say we shouldn't elim when he can still very well be scum regardless of role, or indeed even because of it
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 2034, Tammy wrote:Oh fuck it, I have it when people dance around shit and we've got enough claims out there.

I've softed this a few places, and this was why my early game focus was on artifacts and rooting out liars.

A part of me thinks we don't work together on the same side, but maybe we do. This claim was probably dumb, but I figure I fit right in now.
Fits flavor.

There's a Mrs. Frederics-in-training character who also has this talent in the series.

I swore I'd save 25 posts for Nacho out of our 125 post "allotment". This is post 100.

Why are we mass-claiming?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Prism »

The massclaim was a joke oh dear god I thought the "Let's start with the town players!" would give it away
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2034, Tammy wrote:Oh fuck it, I have it when people dance around shit and we've got enough claims out there.

We should definitely elim cakez today

And we should also use our last few pages wisely
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

We have three pages left let's not waste any posts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2042, SirCakez wrote:We have three pages left let's not waste any posts
This was a joke post btw
Tammy wrote:Oh fuck it, I have it when people dance around shit and we've got enough claims out there.

Can you elaborate on artifact usage?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2031, Prism wrote:I wish I had kept my promise of playing video games, this is atrocious, the claim is fine (And when the "Flavor is NAI/Scum have fakeclaims" crowd was needed the most, they vanished...) and the votes on this are a giant scum/nullslot roll call. I maintain this even if Cakez flips scum.
I mean, I still think he's scum post-claim. Not because his flavor doesn't match (note: I don't know anything about the flavor) but because:

-He doesn't appear to have put the thought into this role that he would have as town
-The claim can easily be a scum role, so I'm not going to flip and say we shouldn't elim when he can still very well be scum regardless of role, or indeed even because of it
I literally never put much thought into my roles as town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2039, sangres wrote:

Fits flavor.

There's a Mrs. Frederics-in-training character who also has this talent in the series.

I swore I'd save 25 posts for Nacho out of our 125 post "allotment". This is post 100.

Why are we mass-claiming?
We aren't. I'm wondering if Cakez and I could be on the same side which is outguessing the mod, but does someone who gets a list of people's artifacts and someone who can detect who used an artifact work as both town?

I claimed only because I started outguessing the mod and commented about it, and I hate when people go oh we can't work together as town roles but act all coy about it, so I was dumb in the first place.

pedit: I have a certain number of shots where I can target a person and see if they used an artifact on the day (s) I specify.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Bell »

So you can check if someone used an artifact and Cakez just gets a full list of all the artifacts a player has.

We might have just outed the equivalent of a cop since he could presumably find whatever artifact is sitting in a scum member's artifact pile or find an artifact that was suspect.
On first impression it seems like a scum roll designed to find out what artifacts people have as it is close to a not-vanilla claim?
Or something?
mm.
Hmm.
Yeah I could see Cakez wanting to catch someone in a lie with this as town tbh. But it's not terribly clear.
On the other hand. Everybody when given 3 options all coalesced around Cakez. I still think a whole lot of scum want Cakez dead tbh. This just makes it juicier.
Hmmm. HMMM

I dunno. I'm bad at claim looking.
Though Tammy's role seems like a similar one, on the other hand, Tenet.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Bell »

Someone tell me if it's -EV not to just let Cakez live and force scum to run artifacts or risk getting caught or something.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2046, Bell wrote:Someone tell me if it's -EV not to just let Cakez live and force scum to run artifacts or risk getting caught or something.
I don't want to vote for mastina or myself.

I think SirCakez role can easily be scum

I don't want to think about mechanical plays because we will probably move onto someone else who is town and always be wondering about sircakez
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

not a fan of SirCakez spamming up the thread, although far from the only culprit. I'll stick with Mastina, so let's see. if we get to page 85, people can still vote so it's not the worst thing, given we have literally a couple hours left anyway.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by sangres »

vote: Mathblade

Partly a leap of faith with Bell, and partly white-hot rage at the very real likelihood that we run out of fucking posts trying to figure this last minute shit out.

Need to get that out of my system if nothing else.

I'll move as needed to get an elim across the line as long as it doesn't involve voting a strong townread.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”