Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait nvm yeah its scum indicative for WnP cuz scum chose to leave them alive with a confirmed rolestopper rather than remove the investigative that can actively get guilties on them.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4975, DkKoba wrote:oh wait nvm yeah its scum indicative for WnP cuz scum chose to leave them alive with a confirmed rolestopper rather than remove the investigative that can actively get guilties on them.
ok i butchered my thoughts, i meant that they would have not left an investigative that can get guilties alive if they have a way to bypass the rolestop.

either rolestopper is lying or detective is fake
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

back to no effort voting this slot :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
retired
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:12 am

Post by War and Peace »

In post 4975, DkKoba wrote:oh wait nvm yeah its scum indicative for WnP cuz scum chose to leave them alive with a confirmed rolestopper rather than remove the investigative that can actively get guilties on them.
can we? we are bound to what nancy says unless we wanna go rogue, which is itself suicide

also we've socially been on the outs the entire game, we even had the honor of being the first wagon~; why waste a nightkill on us when you can just wifom (did I use this right I have no idea what this stands for lol) kill us during the day
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4976, DkKoba wrote:
ok i butchered my thoughts, i meant that they would have not left an investigative that can get guilties alive if they have a way to bypass the rolestop.

After that bizarre scum theatre with Titus, Krazy demanded he be rolestopped, when he had to know it obviously didn’t stop kills which makes me think RS is town and real but it doesn’t stop scum kills, so scum likely has a strongman.

Well why does scum kill M & R but leave alive RS and GS? Town!W & P would have to be the #1 threat to scum, yet a RS’d slot is NK’d instead?

Titus was clearly far more interested in potential mason hunting than cop hunting and scum always kills an important cop slot > everything else. Your role otoh is really not much of a threat to scum so long as they tell the truth about being PR or vanilla but W & P’s rooe should absolutely terrify scum. Krazy wanting PB, M & R, REK gun checked meant they were extremely concerned with finding town vig. So W & P could be mafia gunsmith.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4979, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4976, DkKoba wrote:

After that bizarre scum theatre with Titus, Krazy demanded he be rolestopped, when he had to know it obviously didn’t stop kills which makes me think RS is town and real but it doesn’t stop scum kills, so scum likely has a strongman.

Well why does scum kill M & R but leave alive RS and GS? Town!W & P would have to be the #1 threat to scum, yet a RS’d slot is NK’d instead?

Titus was clearly far more interested in potential mason hunting than cop hunting and scum always kills an important cop slot > everything else. Your role otoh is really not much of a threat to scum so long as they tell the truth about being PR or vanilla but W & P’s rooe should absolutely terrify scum. Krazy wanting PB, M & R, REK gun checked meant they were extremely concerned with finding town vig. So W & P could be mafia gunsmith.
big agree.

also good morning!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

vig honestly whoever u are thats scummie level play right there that helped crack open the game a little wider by confirming 2 roles that are "guilty" to GS not just maf wise.
retired
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4766, Sherlock and Watson wrote:If Gamma is scum there's the risk he's a scum doctor, he is a poor GS choice. Vanilla cop on Olaf is basically fine even though I very slightly disagree with it but not so much that we need to argue about it.

GS on Akarin is very strong. If not Akarin, god, we could do Olaf, but then we'd do vanilla cop on one of mastina/Akarin. That feels worse to me but it's workable.
Krazy very clearly thought REK could be vig I’m assuming from this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:45 am

Post by SaraharaS »

good ol' POE

VOTE: War and Peace
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:49 am

Post by SaraharaS »

i've got enough strong townreads that i'm good with eating through the rest of the POE
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4984, SaraharaS wrote:i've got enough strong townreads that i'm good with eating through the rest of the POE
am i one of them? :oops: :oops: :oops:
retired
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:27 am

Post by olaf »

In post 4162, olaf wrote:
In post 4132, Starcrossed wrote:Olaf -- pyro claimed we are a likely pick for scum and that's flattering, but i question that a bit. like, really? i don't think we have more of a chance than anyone else? also we have all been brushing over the fact i think pyro is the real top pick for scum!
you were townreading this slot before
what changed your mind?
is there any reason to scumread me other than thinking my predecessor is likely to be picked?
you've crossed your stars here
In post 4164, olaf wrote:
In post 4132, Starcrossed wrote:-- investigating clidd is a good idea!
why?
you have clidd as a townlock
isn't that a waste from your perspective?
In post 4166, olaf wrote:how much have you read btw Kanna
good point about mastina though
her inactivity isn't actually site-wide

Morty!
why does Rick abandon us
pooky please make kanna aware of these questions
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:29 am

Post by olaf »

In post 4978, War and Peace wrote:also we've socially been on the outs the entire game, we even had the honor of being the first wagon~; why waste a nightkill on us when you can just wifom (did I use this right I have no idea what this stands for lol) kill us during the day
because if you die and flip town everyone you got innos on are cleared
Starcrossed is another
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:33 am

Post by olaf »

Toogeloo what do you make of Dunny thinking you were crumbing dayvig?
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:35 am

Post by olaf »

okay i'm done here
need to go back to my GUN CABINET and place my M16A2 CARBINE RIFLE back ok this really hot DAY
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4989, olaf wrote:okay i'm done here
need to go back to my GUN CABINET and place my M16A2 CARBINE RIFLE back ok this really hot DAY
Its OUR gun cabinet - get it right.
retired
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:40 am

Post by olaf »

you can have the flintlock pistol
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

wtf this pistol has no ammo, ripoff
retired
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:47 am

Post by olaf »

you hit people with it
it's really effective when they expect you to shoot them so they come in bulletproof gear but then you just whack them a lot
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Fey »

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

ayo lets be careful and not rush the day UNVOTE: i still want this elim but DAMN lol
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It'll be super fun that we rush this lim now that Krazy is gone who was like the biggest precursor of ending yesterday quickly
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:51 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm not morally opposed to a QL since more time to read but I assume there are more questions to be answered before we do it, heck I'll probably have some of them
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4988, olaf wrote:Toogeloo what do you make of Dunny thinking you were crumbing dayvig?
Thought it was a bit of a stretch tbqh. I think Dunn was quick to assume I was talking about them also when I said scum needed to start shading me when War and Peace was shading me only a few posts above my observation.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:17 am

Post by clidd »

My impression is that the W/P slot is possibly town in the sense of reads.

But if they are the best elimination for today due to some mechanical reason, it's fine.

My preference, after a re-read, is between Toog, Gamma, Rek and maybe Dk.

The priority around 5suf (Dk) has dropped a bit due to the flips, but I still have a strong scummy impression whenever I take a look at his ISO.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”