Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4117, Dunnstral wrote:Without pointing fingers at anyone in particular, it feels really convenient that almost everyone who has been asked to claim is claiming a pr
We’ve had one vt flip and another vt claim.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m way more upset at people who are shitting on me despite my trying my best. :/
Maybe they did Shmlancy but that's not the feeling I got skimming through the pages. Everyone loves you, it's just that we feel a little constrained in terms of what pushes we can make / votes we can place?

You have a point that FL had a similar strategy, but I think there's one difference: FL let the thread breathe, and when he had confident SRs he honed in on them. That's what I felt anyway.

If someone is actually intending to be mean with you I'll shout at them for you

-Shmlorty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4114, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4095, ItalianoVD wrote:@5uffering @Gamma @Clidd @Fey @W & P @S & W @PB @Toogleloo

Y’all come in and vote for me please so we can end this day and move on. Don’t question it, this is where Nancy wants to go today, so please just put me out my misery :lol: Then everyone can get a rest. I’m not trolling. I am 100% serious :lol:
Sorry but I’d rather lim actual scum today
Who are your srs? I asked you this already and I think you only have 5uffering? Right?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Shmlancy do you have a list of claims thus far? It'll be helpful thanks

-Shmlorty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4126, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 4124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m way more upset at people who are shitting on me despite my trying my best. :/
Maybe they did Shmlancy but that's not the feeling I got skimming through the pages. Everyone loves you, it's just that we feel a little constrained in terms of what pushes we can make / votes we can place?

You have a point that FL had a similar strategy, but I think there's one difference: FL let the thread breathe, and when he had confident SRs he honed in on them. That's what I felt anyway.

If someone is actually intending to be mean with you I'll shout at them for you

-Shmlorty
What do you mean by “letting the thread breathe”? Well we know Saudade was intentionally mean but Gamma really did hurt my feelings (whether that was his INTENTION or not) and I feel Krazy has abandoned me. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4128, Morty and Rick wrote:Shmlancy do you have a list of claims thus far? It'll be helpful thanks

-Shmlorty
5uffering claimed vanilla cop
Italiano claimed vanillaizer
War & Peace claimed gunsmith
Gamma claimed even night rolestopper
Fey claimed 1 shot nightskipper
Clidd claimed vt

I think that’s about it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by War and Peace »

In post 1211, Morty and Rick wrote:You got lolhammered, sorry about that, were you town?

-Morty
This is super manipulative. I think it's more likely to come from scum.
In post 1232, Saudade wrote:this is such a scum claim
where does this confidence come from
This is an awful take from Saudade. He should know from experience that townies can be very overconfident on reads.
In post 1246, Titus wrote:You really think I picked someone who hates scum?
It's not impossible.
In post 1261, Batsunami wrote:BM last time got miselimed for being absent, being scummy, he argued more, can't exactly remember all the details but he was met with suspicion pretty early and then mastina cased him into the grave.
Only one of those reasons are true and barely so. The rest was pure confirmation bias; Battle Mage should not have been limmed that game, at least not when Battle Mage was.
In post 1267, 5uffering wrote:Wasn't aimed just towards you really
You should practice what you preach. I'm not sure if this hypocrisy is scum indicative though.
In post 1276, Pyro wrote:War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower)
Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Gamma Emerald
Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Dunnstral
Battle Mage
Why are we at the top of the list? If I was drafting, I would not pick my slot. I get the impression people think I'm better at scum than I actually am.
In post 1296, Fey wrote:In theory this feels towny to me and I think they do err towards town but something right now is pinging me about this, I think it is how they’re strong arming everyone and then saying they won’t get flipped? Even if Battle Mage is town. It is a LOT of confidence and I’m unsure if either of these players are ever like this...
This is super wishy-washy and doesn't really say anything conclusive.
In post 1308, Gamma Emerald wrote:why were people saying BM was hammered
Only Morty said that, and they said that simply to be manipulative and not because there was an actual hammer.
In post 1328, Morty and Rick wrote:Oh no... Gamma could be scum too
On what basis? Being busy in real life....? :facepalm:
In post 1341, Saudade wrote:are you going to enlighten me what's that tell you're so confident of is or am I just going to vote you and tab out for the week
Someone isn't reading... Unfortunately, I kind of expect this from Saudade, so it isn't really scummy for him.
In post 1374, Battle Mage wrote:i would say, objectively, that's a bad argument which is disproven by your own meta on me.
Someone remind me, we limmed this because _______?
Like I'm gonna be honest: I know hindsight is 20/20, but if you took the time to read Battle Mage's posts and the case made against him, this is more or less a repeat of what happened in Pooky vs. Flavor Leaf. The reasons are different, sure, but the case is even more logically flawed than they were in the Pooky v. FL game, and Battle Mage really reads as genuine and such here.

At bottom of . This thread is a slog.
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

olaf olaf...... i wondering... something. i wonder if you can guess it within 20 questions...

if you've followed fl vs hectic, you'll know i don't commit to these large games and no follow up isn't a reason to scumread me. i'm just here to have a good time!

i've skimmed war and peace and don't feel that strongly about that scumread anymore, or at least them efforting and keeping calm despite the scumreads on them is towny. they should also be kept alive for their claim -- investigating clidd is a good idea!

5uffering, gamma, italiano... i don't think i hard scumread any of these 3, but out of them, i guess i'd prefer 5uffering. he's squirming a bit, i think. plus i know pooky doesn't like him and pooky also said he didn't like the way he pushed us. gamma and italiano are surface level scummy, but i question if that's real scumminess

if i could have anyone though, my top scumreads are
Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro) -- i think auro's been doing all the posting in this game, and this is pingy because i'm reminded of another game where auro was scum and hardcarried his partner to victory. auro's good at scum (making him a good pick) and generally this slot has gone under the radar and should be looked at
Olaf -- pyro claimed we are a likely pick for scum and that's flattering, but i question that a bit. like, really? i don't think we have more of a chance than anyone else? also we have all been brushing over the fact i think pyro is the real top pick for scum!

~mitsuha
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4132, Starcrossed wrote:good at scum
doubt

-Shmlorty
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

Fey, Batsu, clidd are my townlocks

Sarahara -- townlean

Toogeloo, Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower), War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97), Dunnstral -- lighter townleans

Gamma Emerald, Red Eye Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin), ItalianoVD, 5uffering, Pink Ball -- null

Olaf, Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro) -- scumreads

is maybe where i'm at right now

~mitsuha

p-edit: sure, mr 3rd party apprentice
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Hey waiiiit a minute. You thought 5hmluffering was Flavor Leaf -> did the point that he'd be a very strong scum draft not occur to you?

-Shmlorty
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

he replaced into the slot

and you're talking to kanna not pooky
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

pooky thought 5uffering was FL, but i never thought that!

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

POOKY!

~mitsuha
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

oh yeah right lol nvm

and yeah I thought you were Shmlooky too till the p-edit, nevermind xP

-Shmlorty
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

KANNNNAAAA!

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4139, Morty and Rick wrote:oh yeah right lol nvm

and yeah I thought you were Shmlooky too till the p-edit, nevermind xP

-Shmlorty
Auro, btw bruh what’s up with all of the “smhl” gimmick prefacingeveryone’s name?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4119, Dunnstral wrote:Nancy, if you don't have a better idea for Italiano's role, they can target Fey (who has already used their full role if I'm understanding things) to confirm their role
But they’re my strongest tr in this game. Remember I KNOW things. The problem with Italiano’s role is that it it just removes PRs and with 5uffering’s role, he just gets additional vanilla claims. I feel the two are connected in some way.

@Gamma, keep personal stuff out of games. I thought you were scum trying to demoralize me.
I know.

But fey's role is already used, correct?

I meant we can confirm Italiano's role without removing a stronger role

Or it can be leashed to a vt
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by 5uffering »

I was going to post my scumreads but I feel they would just be rephrasing things I already said.

I am still willing to do this if Nancy wants it. I don't really understand how me squirming means anything. I don't want town to mislim me and I felt some annoyance that I thought I left behind come back.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by 5uffering »

My scumreads are still pretty much Starcrossed, Clidd, and Gamma. I think I have the highest potential right now to be wrong on Starcrossed. I think Clidd and Gamma absolutely contains one.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4141, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Auro, btw bruh what’s up with all of the “smhl” gimmick prefacingeveryone’s name?
I'm from the universe where all proper nouns begin with "Shml"

-Shmlorty
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by 5uffering »

I think what I want to see is

The people who scumread me.

You have now seen all my reads.
You have now seen me give my thoughts.
Develop that read on me or you're either incompetent town or scum.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by 5uffering »

In post 4102, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 4098, 5uffering wrote:I don't want to respond to it and think that's selfish of them.
So what do I do? Seriously, I’m asking you. I’m being scumread and I’m not trusted by the townstump. At this point any interactions I do or not do will be scumread. If I sheep any reads which is probably bound to happen I’m gonna be scumread. Giving my thoughts at this point seem pretty irrelevant. I don’t know know how to obvtown or whatever it is. I give my thoughts as is and that’s it. Sometimes I feel like giving your thoughts and reads are overrated. Y’all do whatever you want.

UNVOTE: ItalianoVD
I am in the same position. You keep doing what you have to because that's your wincon. I don't know what your wincon is however because you do things to me that don't make sense. What do you think of Gamma no longer scumreading you? What are your thoughts in general.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4066, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 4061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, 5uffering, Gamma and Italino is where I’m at. W & P could possibly prove themselves.

Gamma, Italiano, claim.
How about we do this. I’ll start up my own wagon, everyone can follow and then you can feel bad again when I flip green. I told you I’ve been trying to do my part, but whatever.

Compulsive Vanillaizer

VOTE: ItalianoVD
In post 4090, ItalianoVD wrote:@Sarah, not AtE. I couldn’t careless about townpoints. I really just want this day to end so we can move on. So just flip me already, I’ve already claimed. I don’t feel like answering questions or responding to inquiries when they’re just gonna be scumread, but my flip will help. Stop talking about it and walk about it.

VOTE: ItalianoVD
In post 4102, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 4098, 5uffering wrote:I don't want to respond to it and think that's selfish of them.
So what do I do? Seriously, I’m asking you. I’m being scumread and I’m not trusted by the townstump. At this point any interactions I do or not do will be scumread. If I sheep any reads which is probably bound to happen I’m gonna be scumread. Giving my thoughts at this point seem pretty irrelevant. I don’t know know how to obvtown or whatever it is. I give my thoughts as is and that’s it. Sometimes I feel like giving your thoughts and reads are overrated. Y’all do whatever you want.

UNVOTE: ItalianoVD
Posts do NOT fit with your avi lol

AtE no
Zen yes

-Shmlorty
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by 5uffering »

In post 4106, Dunnstral wrote:Also it's wild that you ignore me but say I have nothing to say and keep moving me down your reads for some reason
I have a lot on my plate. What are you exactly waiting for? In general.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”