Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5121, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5115, Morning Tweet wrote:I would love to hear exactly why Titus feels the need to use me to perform an elaborate rolefish on Starcrossed of all slots and maybe they do have good reasoning and im flipping out for nothing and it's understandable but so far i havent gotten it so yeah you know
I think this is a little disingenuous given that your participation in this game and your thread presence is going high as a kite thanks to said message. What I mean is, the question answers itself: asking "why would Titus do this" is exactly why Titus would do it.
Star accused me of rolefishing them, so it's because Titus wanted their role

I would be pretty surprised if Titus has the foresight to think asking me to do (or doing this for me) would get me back into the game. I'm not even sure it does considering this is all probably not helpful

In Starcrossed's response, i didn't even write the message, they are saying Titus did.

Idk how to respond, i dont think bringing me into the game is a valid thing that Titus or Starcrossed considered that making me rolefish would do
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Win/win situation from Titus point of view: Noraa got all the town credit needed to make a gambit like that without being questioned. In case you do get questioned, the guy questioning you is a slot that is highly suspected, so again, you would be defended by the town stump, and get Starcrossed to the limit and make them claim, so in both situations you get a claim from Starcrossed and that wouldn't even imply that you get scumread for it. What I DO think Titus didn't expect is that your slot didn't have enought town credit to make that, 'cause there are players like Koba and me that don't buy Noraa's shit. I've called your slot town because of you and not Noraa, and I'm not actually reevaluating you right now because I think there's a world where both you and Starcrossed are town and that's the world I want to live in. One where, if I was wrong about REK, the player I would dispatch would be Gamma's slot, who I think has a very high chance of flipping scum right now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im comfortable enough to lock starcrossed as town.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

Isn't 7 VT the exact amount you'd expect in a 17p? all feel town

Haven't really reread in light of flipped associative a because I don't think there's a good reason to. it's actively suboptimal not to just follow the stump unless they're pushing a hard townread as far as I can tell from the setup
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5127, DkKoba wrote:im comfortable enough to lock starcrossed as town.
Refreshing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I appreciate it PB, i needed more

So thank you

I can forgive Star for not thinking I would write a message like that because I doubt they could really have known i really enjoy.. really contrived hidden message type stuff. And it seems like i would be unable to write it due to horrible motivation. I saw it as something i could do that wouldnt require motivation, but it's not fair to expect anyone to see that i know
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5130, Morning Tweet wrote:I appreciate it PB, i needed more

So thank you
this sort of sounds sarcastic that's not what i meant, I mean i needed something to like make me calm down over it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Why was a claim that you would only know your first choice? Aren't there other ways to enjoy a hidden message type stuff?
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

I thought we were friends Tweetie :(

this message just feels so dry and unfriendly

its completely unlike you :(

I thought it felt almost emotionless

even the last line which is a joke of sorts feels like something you threw in at the end after you told titus, hey i think this message needs some humor because its super dry >_>

also there's nothing about why you want me to crumb my role to you.

for the record, there's like 50 different pairings of "keyword or letter" to role/modifier and I'm supposed to use this "key" to crumb my role to tweetie but there's no mention of motivation or why she wants me to send this to her.

Can you give me an example of a game where you use such type of cryptography in a town setting? It really doesn't feel like something you came up with to me >_>

and honestly its like even less likely IMO that noraa came up with this

no offense noraa :3
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Don't you think the lack of explaining motivations is consistent with what MT is saying tho? Just having fun, making it cryptic. I mean if she told you "I want you to crumb your role to me because this is townie yeah it's townie because..." wouldn't go well with a cryptic kind of message
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

the message doesnt really read as fun

it feels very dry and i dont think tweetie wrote it :/

I could just being overly paranoid -_-

I have done this b4 with tweetie :/
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You better believe I wrote that, mate

I guess it's pretty formal. I threw on the last sentence cause I was originally sending it to REK before I realized that they were a bad target since they were already being investigated. If you had already claimed i legitimately wouldnt have known cause i did not bother to check

Thank god you're here to explain it to me now

You have this way too friendly image of me, like the past 78 times you falsely scumread me it's for not being happy. But I turned the emotes and happy up to 10 in Silent Star Royalty and u TR me there.

I am going through mood swings like mad and i cant help it. And the cute japanese emoticon stuff -- it's not how I am in real life, at all. It's more.. how I'd like to be rather than how I actually am, maybe. But i can't keep it up when something bothering me in real life or in the game

So your point that it's dry and unfun is probably true

Your point that it makes it not me, well, I guess you're going to be set up for disappointment now. That's how i am, or at least how I was feeling when I wrote the message. I prefer to think of it as more of a formal business type deal than dry, but yeah i guess
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Gonna have to concur with PB, I was keeping it mysterious. I did consider explaining it more but then if I sent it to scum then why am i showing them my hand when town should just be trusting me

Especially the sending it to Nancy part. Imagine if I got some claims, sent em to nancy, died, and scum fucked up and changed a claim. I guess it was unlikely but still i didnt think it necessary

CLEARLY town doesnt trust me though and I was wrong to think so
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MT not even bothering to respond to my obvious hard FOS on them is worrying.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5137, Morning Tweet wrote:Gonna have to concur with PB, I was keeping it mysterious. I did consider explaining it more but then if I sent it to scum then why am i showing them my hand when town should just be trusting me

Especially the sending it to Nancy part. Imagine if I got some claims, sent em to nancy, died, and scum fucked up and changed a claim. I guess it was unlikely but still i didnt think it necessary

I don't think Nancy is targetable with night actions, as a stump
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5132, Pink Ball wrote:Why was a claim that you would only know your first choice? Aren't there other ways to enjoy a hidden message type stuff?
Not really sure what kind of secret messaging i could get going other than forcing a crumb. It definitely made sense when i assumed people would trust me

This was thought of around back when Noraa was playing and we were pseudo confirm town. I came up with it of course for the main part but i was thinking of maybe incorporating the disloyal bit into it too, I felt like Noraa wasn't super interested in the cryptography as compared to the reaction test disloyal type thing

I dont know, I'm sure there was something better given enough time, don't know what
In post 5133, Starcrossed wrote:Can you give me an example of a game where you use such type of cryptography in a town setting? It really doesn't feel like something you came up with to me >_>
In a mafia game, hm... I don't think so. The closest is this mafia game idea I had where the game was exclusively played through radios that were prone to errors and maybe cryptography could play into it where people needed to send things to each other that were hidden between lines

I also considered a setup where all cryptography was allowed

The main place where i was always obsessed with it was a TF2 trading website where you could solve puzzles for stuff. Oh, and geocaching mystery caches
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yup the stumps are untargetable. their only ability is being able to talk.
retired
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

me rn:

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5138, DkKoba wrote:MT not even bothering to respond to my obvious hard FOS on them is worrying.
I think ur town and i believe you

Did I miss something about it
In post 5139, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5137, Morning Tweet wrote:Gonna have to concur with PB, I was keeping it mysterious. I did consider explaining it more but then if I sent it to scum then why am i showing them my hand when town should just be trusting me

The stumps were targetable in the last game I think. Also, in a regular game of mafia, a stump is a player who counts as dead but is still a player, right? In Forest Fire stumps were still very much part of the game and targetable with night actions, as they are in the last versus game

Pedit: I guess that part doesn't work then. Sigh
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5090, DkKoba wrote:I get the feeling MT is scum here myself for ~reasons~ and they're in my PoE rn
In post 5124, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Morning Tweet
if we arent finding the scum within the 2 PR lets get this
These?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/
https://www.boxentriq.com/code-breaking ... ion-cipher

Couple of my favourites, especially rumkin I used constantly. The other one is just lazy. I'm not like actually well learned in this i just found it interesting because of overlap with other things i enjoy doing

It's probably worth noting I wasn't asking Star to do *actual* cryptography nor was i using actual cryptography, that should be against the rules. It was just specific combinations of regular words where I'd be the only one to know to look for them, so a one way crumb
In post 5142, Starcrossed wrote:me rn:

is this at me not actually having cute anime persona IRL or something else
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5145, Morning Tweet wrote:The other one is just lazy.
just for when I'm feeling lazy*
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

*flops ears*

sowwwie
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5143, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5138, DkKoba wrote:MT not even bothering to respond to my obvious hard FOS on them is worrying.
I think ur town and i believe you

Did I miss something about it
In post 5139, Dunnstral wrote:

The stumps were targetable in the last game I think. Also, in a regular game of mafia, a stump is a player who counts as dead but is still a player, right? In Forest Fire stumps were still very much part of the game and targetable with night actions, as they are in the last versus game

Pedit: I guess that part doesn't work then. Sigh
I guess it is on a per-mod basis.

I think most mods wouldn't allow you to target dead players with roles that don't specifically interact with dead players
A stump counts as a dead player who is able to talk
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Nanaha can't touch us
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”