Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I could see game being brutalism/SS and hopkirk/tweetie

which is like funny ebcause that means game had like 4 hydra scum starting with.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

If we're not voting Brutalism I'm voting Tweetie.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1323, Misty Waters wrote:{Nacho/LLD, Me/Mollie, Firebringer, Auro, DGB, Titus, Math}
surely this is enough villagers to win the game right?
I agree that's enough.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Brutalism »

The deed is done.

Once again happy that scum got shot so whatever. Our reads are about to be Cassandra.

One will moreover note bm didn't show for tonight's festivities.
unwnd is Cement urban hell. Cabd is Scorched earth.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1326, Misty Waters wrote:If we're not voting Brutalism I'm voting Tweetie.
VOTE: Sweet and Salty

Cmon
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Playing With Fire »

In post 1320, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1310, Playing With Fire wrote:
In post 1309, Brutalism wrote:
In post 1302, Playing With Fire wrote:
In post 1300, Firebringer wrote:should i all in on the bomb and then suicide on titus. i think that might be funny
no, we should make Cabd all in it and suicide Battle Mage
I would actually be fine with this. No joke. We actually thought about doing this anyways.
If you do this, I'll flip Titus by vote today instead.
Titus is a good wagon but I really think Cabd is town here
They tried to get me to shoot Battle Mage.

BATTLE MAGE

That's not town. That's not excusable. The only way it's excusable is if BM is actually scum, but we don't have a vig and I'm not doing BM yeet into Cabd Yeet when I can jsut Cabd yeet.

So only way I'm not yeeting Cabd is if Cabd does Sui bomb into BM
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1328, Brutalism wrote:The deed is done.

Once again happy that scum got shot so whatever. Our reads are about to be Cassandra.

One will moreover note bm didn't show for tonight's festivities.

You have one red sheep.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Yo ali/mollie why is DGB town ftr.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:07 pm

In post 1332, Firebringer wrote:Yo ali/mollie why is DGB town ftr.
yeah i wanna knwo this too lol
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

VOTE: Tweetie

@Titus I reaaaaaaally want this slot dead though :/

pedit: @Fire Auro had a good towncase on DGB/Gypyx and I gut townread DGB's posting so far
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Battle Mage
3. Sweet and Salty (Noraa + Flavor Leaf)

Don't make me work to find the last one
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Brutalism »

Yeah DGB belongs nowhere near a town block.

That slot is former gypyx isn't it? LLD of all people should know that shit wasn't town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1334, Misty Waters wrote:VOTE: Tweetie

pedit: @Fire Auro had a good towncase on DGB/Gypyx and I gut townread DGB's posting so far
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:08 pm

In post 1336, Brutalism wrote:Yeah DGB belongs nowhere near a town block.

That slot is former gypyx isn't it? LLD of all people should know that shit wasn't town.
gypyx replaced out?

oh lol yeah not townblockign that shit
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

I think these were all of Auro's posts on Gypyx/DGB
In post 667, Auro wrote:
In post 308, Auro wrote:@Brutalism: I said it was serious to see who'd sheep it :P
@PWF.

@Misty Waters: No reason scum can't write virtually anything. Gypyx's confused reaction and self-vote to people blind sheeping him is towny - as scum, he'd probably not bother. And I personally find his takes on Salty good.
In post 676, Auro wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 419, Gypyx wrote:my stock sales didn't go trough and i lost 20k$

rigged

VOTE: Sweet and Salty fine Mr.Smile buisnessman, but we're exeing this scumfuck tommorow m'kay?
In post 440, Gypyx wrote:
In post 424, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay
why are you on the wagon rn, in that case
because i think it's scum, regardless

and this game has it's fair share of meme wagons, so i'm less worried than i would be normally of seeing a wagon build like that
In post 444, Gypyx wrote:
In post 438, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 436, Sweet and Salty wrote:
In post 433, Firebringer wrote:nothing has even happened for u to read. why ate just replace out.

18 pages of game? my preferred Day 1 ends around page 25
plz work with me. I am town and I strongly think you are town with y'all's entrance.

It is nightless, there is no n1:

10 Diamond Hands Traders vs 5 Hedge Fund Bros
All players will receive money to invest or gamble in stocks. (Trades will be processed by Moderator once per day)
There will be an Auction House for the purchase of abilities - Auctions last for two realtime days.
There will be a new set of abilities auctioned every two realtime days.
Saturday + Sunday will count as "One Realtime Day" for the purposes of this game.
Abilities won from Auctions must be used within four realtime days or they will expire.
Game will be Nightless with a minimum day timer of 2 realtime days - flips will be processed on auction resolution.
plz don't self-hammer. I think you are being run up quick because scum want you dead. I think there are scum on your wagon. will you plz look at it?
what's so town about the entrance?

and idk how i feel about S&S saying they'll self hammer without doing it tbh, it's prob a hollow threat
In post 447, Gypyx wrote:
In post 445, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 444, Gypyx wrote:and idk how i feel about S&S saying they'll self hammer without doing it tbh, it's prob a hollow threat
What the fuck are you talking about man?
1st - They never had an opportunity to self-hammer, they only got to 6 votes
2nd - no scum does this in the history of ever, and I'm not sure why you think they would start doing it in nightless
3rd - Even if they did declare intent to self-hammer, why would they self hammer so soon? If they're a villager it wouldn't make sense, you're basically denying the opportunity to judge reactions. If they're scum, then they want to be alive for as long as possible.

Like what the fuck???????
I didn't actually have a read on you before this and mollie had a scumread on you so I didn't mind if she voted you, but like what are you doing? This makes no sense.
i thought they were at 7 votes, my bad

and yeah exactly ! if they're a villager it doesn't make sense, so why are they saying they will?

disagree on scum wanting to live the longest possible though
In post 449, Gypyx wrote:yeah idk, odds are higher that they actually go on with it if they aren't in hammer range...

need to think about this, but there's definetly enough that happened
In post 452, Gypyx wrote:
In post 450, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 447, Gypyx wrote:and yeah exactly ! if they're a villager it doesn't make sense, so why are they saying they will?
It doesn't make sense for them to drop a self-hammer when there have been no reactions to it at all, nothing, zero. If they're a villager and thats something they want to do, they'll wait for more reactions to pop up so they can be analyzed. This is the only thing that makes sense to do.
This makes me think you just don't get the point or are intentionally missing it completely.
nah i get what you're saying but like, why are you *completely* ignoring the possibility of them being scum AtE'ing or litterally anything????

--
In post 447, Gypyx wrote:disagree on scum wanting to live the longest possible though
I'm entitled to my opinion or I have a right to my opinion is a logical fallacy in which a person discredits any opposition by claiming that they are entitled to their opinion. The statement exemplifies a red herring or thought-terminating cliché.

--
In post 449, Gypyx wrote:yeah idk, odds are higher that they actually go on with it if they aren't in hammer range...

need to think about this, but there's definetly enough that happened
No there isn't?
He literally just showed up said he was going to self-hammer and only 3 other players posted.
You encouraging this can only be good for scum.
ah yes of course, you judge if someone is gonna self-hammer by the other people's reaction

imo S&S's posts all revolve in some way around being disengaged and stuff, so they could possibly self-hammer, especially as scum

and like, wtf, tell me where i'm fucking encouraging self-hammers, cuz i don't see it fellow human being

Hell, look at 449[/quote]
In post 681, Auro wrote:
In post 673, Playing With Fire wrote:what were gypyx's takes on Salty? i'm not there yet and i'm struggling to finish.
I thought you just asked for the takes though? You could've asked for my own analysis too :P

The self doubt and understanding that he may need to re-evaluate in 449 feels very organic.
In post 657, Auro wrote:
In post 413, Gypyx wrote:i'll just give up on trying to comprehend this game
In post 415, Gypyx wrote:VOTE: Gypyx

let's go guys
In post 422, Gypyx wrote:because this game is all mindless sheeping and just me enouncing some wague gutpings is the universal truth
In post 440, Gypyx wrote:
In post 424, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay
why are you on the wagon rn, in that case
because i think it's scum, regardless

and this game has it's fair share of meme wagons, so i'm less worried than i would be normally of seeing a wagon build like that
For starters, re: Gypyx, do you need an explanation?
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 pm

In post 1334, Misty Waters wrote:VOTE: Tweetie

Nah nah nah

I've got 3 people I want dead ahead of that slot rn
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Brutalism »

Like gypyx literally accused flavor leaf of never threatening to self gammer as town after literally winning a scum game with me and LLD where town flavor leaf suicide self hammered day one. Fucking lol.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1330, Playing With Fire wrote:
In post 1320, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1310, Playing With Fire wrote:
In post 1309, Brutalism wrote:
In post 1302, Playing With Fire wrote:
In post 1300, Firebringer wrote:should i all in on the bomb and then suicide on titus. i think that might be funny
no, we should make Cabd all in it and suicide Battle Mage
I would actually be fine with this. No joke. We actually thought about doing this anyways.
If you do this, I'll flip Titus by vote today instead.
Titus is a good wagon but I really think Cabd is town here
They tried to get me to shoot Battle Mage.

BATTLE MAGE

That's not town. That's not excusable. The only way it's excusable is if BM is actually scum, but we don't have a vig and I'm not doing BM yeet into Cabd Yeet when I can jsut Cabd yeet.

So only way I'm not yeeting Cabd is if Cabd does Sui bomb into BM
I don’t get it?

Why would you shoot a Townie player over a scummy one?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

also this is mostly appeal to authority but nacho liked Auro's gypyx read
In post 684, Playing With Fire wrote:yes, your read on gypyx for that push absolutely makes sense. i agree.
In post 718, Playing With Fire wrote:spicier stuff is me going the fuck to sleep.

the people that i care about right now is {misty waters, firebringer}. those two people are my life boats this game because NOT ONLY are they very firm townreads for me, but i trust what they're seeing within the game itself. i'm excited to place firebringer here - i think this is a weird intersection of a game where he and i both thrive because we are vibing in a way we've never vibed before minus the me not being the best shitposter ever point. i like sense of urgency behind mw's frustration wrt the gamestate - the easiest thing to do when nothing is happening is let apathy thrive but i could feel them flailing a bit trying to get something started. i think maybe mollie's reachout to FL happens as either alignment but i don't think that it happens the same way if she's scum. the words to describe the difference aren't really coming to me now.

i think you're town. i think that sweet & salty is town. i like you a lot but you seem to be a bit scattershot, a little wacky, a little off the beaten path - nothing wrong with it but we're not seeing the same game in most places (although I do really like your gypyx read). i like the tiny bit of noraa that i saw and FL's defeatism coming out of absolutely nowhere i think is more likely to be town than not even though i hate it.

i have some people i think might be town for silly reasons. i'd like to hold onto these for now so my tired brain can stew over them.

i don't like gamestop. gamestop's entrance to the thread was kind of like Elon's - just as lot of fucking around without much behind it. the difference between the two is that elon is still sticking his neck out a little bit with the "i'm a banned user!" and the push on sweet and salty - not *significant*, but a reason why he might get singled out from the crowd. gamestop is just... a meme account whose meme is getting a bit repetitive. and i also can't emphasize how hard it is to get into a game early as scum, and gamestop came in too late and just didn't fit in whatsoever. want to see more from this slot. like anything. at all.

i don't like hop or tweet. hopkirk seems cheery enough, but they never really dug their hooks into anything or attempted to. i get it when the gamestate is kind of wonky but the "nothing AI is happening!!" while not attempting to change it or produce content rattled me.

i really don't like brutualism. the cabd side i'm familiar with and there's just nothing from the slot that's resonated to me. i've expected strategy comments, i've expected him to come out in thread and push shit, i've expected more commentary on people that he's decided to seek out this game. i understand the gimmick but i don't think that them being mean to people has really added any value to the game so far - you can make roasting fun but that doesn't seem like his intention this game. i don't get why he has interactions with gamma + noraa the way he does if town. if town he's crossing some lines but if scum he's doing his job. i don't like their breaking the gimmick to shoot the shit with me when they won't break the gimmick to build relationships with town. i don't like nor understand their battlemage vote; they outlined decent commentary on BM as town vs scum and now am voting him after he fell pretty squarely on the town side. i currently think that they are a decent part of the reason thread health is in a nasty place; they're tearing people down, they're acting like there's nothing wrong in thread even though everyone can feel it, like i just can't justify voting anywhere but here.

cabd, if you're town, please cool it on the jackass bit. you usually do a good job striking a balance between people wanting to punch you with a smile on their face because of mischeviousness and people wanting to punch you because you deserve it and you're trending too far to the latter. i don't need you to kill the gimmick completely, but i need something more from you and fast because i'm very very close to the point of no return with you.

VOTE: Brutalism

~Converted to Vote: Tag - Pooky
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1341, Brutalism wrote:Like gypyx literally accused flavor leaf of never threatening to self gammer as town after literally winning a scum game with me and LLD where town flavor leaf suicide self hammered day one. Fucking lol.
Fucking wild
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Speaking of Flavor Leaf? Where is he?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1341, Brutalism wrote:Like gypyx literally accused flavor leaf of never threatening to self gammer as town after literally winning a scum game with me and LLD where town flavor leaf suicide self hammered day one. Fucking lol.
Lol, which game was this?
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Brutalism »

In post 1346, Auro wrote:
Lol, which game was this?
Tenet.
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Brutalism »

Who knows maybe nacho was town and the big orange apron on the sky lets him spend five minutes on my iso and he talks you off the ledge, Lexi. The all in bid sits pretty regardless.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

From top to bottom how does this sound?
This is about where I'm at I think.
Top is towniest.

Misty Waters
Auro
Firebringer
DGB
Playing with Fire
MathBlade
Titus
Elon Musk
Battle Mage
Sweet and Salty
Tweetie
Brutalism

Like if I had to translate this into reads it would be that everyone above Titus is my townbloc and everyone else I'm okay with just dieing.
I think that Tweetie just always flips scum here tho I really don't see how they don't flip scum here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”