Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2246, MathBlade wrote:Said my peace artifact should go to LLD

Tammy’s last post pings hard but Titus or Dunn are better today.

Dude I have an atrocious scum game, and I haven't rolled scum in years.

If I'm able to make it through day one when I finally roll scum again, I will be fucking ecstatic.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2249, Prism wrote:I think Bell would also be a very good vote for the artifact in the event we do decide not to give it to LLD.
It's less about a townie getting it and more about scum not knowing who has it and having to be concerned about town power roles.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Prism »

My working assumption has been that MathBlade is scum ever since he immediately 180'd on me/with the 3 way positioning between me/him/mastina, but perhaps I'm wrong.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1114, MathBlade wrote:I would be down for Mastina.

The main problem is we got tons of lurk sacs.

Like my pref is BM or Titus
Second pref is Mastina
I could also go quiet/Dunn.

Dunn has more votes and I really like Spiffeh’s case.

If you flash it I join it.

Til then I kinda want this day to end because pretty sure we don’t got 200 more pages.
In post 1116, MathBlade wrote:Take your present I will “bus” Mastina? Get it over elim.

Happy now.

Because you’re clearly not a mason ;)

VOTE: Mastina
In post 1673, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1672, Bell wrote:I was waiting for Nacho, but now that I know he won't be posting I'm okay moving forward with a Mastina elimination.
Why Mastina and not Titus?
I would prefer a Titus elim since scum!stina doesn’t seem to want Titus elimmed.

And apologies I thought that was directed at KTT
I personally think Titus almost got clipped yesterday as town and the scum missed their opportunity or they maxed out their credit card on her wagon. not super duper confident in that tho.
In post 1678, MathBlade wrote:Bell, I do not follow and your townread is tanking fast.
Let’s take a look at what you’re saying but instead of Mastina replace it with scumread

Because a scumread’s view point is such that she is asking that I trust the scumread in a game of mafia using an appeal to authority. The scumread’s view is narrow.

Of course scumread’s view is narrow definitionally, they’re scum. So try again, why Mastina over Titus? When scum Mastina wants to be elimmed over Titus?

This is exactly what happened in Boonskiies that I took advantage of as scum. I manipulated the RA hydra into continuing to push Angel to the point Angel scum claimed (as town) to protect sequence. At best Mastina is deluded town here. At worst she’s scum who wants Titus alive. Her reads are crap and her mechanics are crap and LLD’s take her list and flip it upside down is better than right side up imho (exception LLD obvi)
It's around this time that my willingness to eliminate Mastina was made clear. But not why. Mathblade started to hard push me as not explaining any of my reads, but I was only really tight lipped about Mastina at this point. Hypothetical is that this out of nowhere SR bothered him because partners.
In post 1688, MathBlade wrote:Interesting.

So it’s Titus+Bell or Titus + Mastina and not both.

And FYI your play has been shit and you’ve been poking me to try to inflate post count.

You refuse to give reads despite being asked by multiple people. You can die.

How the hell does a Prism post respond into any of this when I literally just asked why Mastina over Titus?

You’re not making any sense here Bell.
This is also when they started to discred me.
In post 1887, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1884, Prism wrote:That is a fucking BEAUTIFUL 6 person votesquad, though the 3 people on Titus are pretty solid too.

Both the Dunn/Cakez are comparatively uhhhh fucking disgusting
I don’t. Bell + BM have been in my PoE awhile
Titus wagon is prolly pure but my townreads think she’s town
Admittedly two people in my PoE are on Dunn but they’re the more conditional ones.

I am willing to hammer Mastina if it comes to that but it just seems off.
From my position I can see how MB as scum would understand that I was scum reading him. And make this a carefully worded post to TMI a town Mastina resulting in me splitting off. This actually did work on BM who was also sring MB. His reaction is quite in line with that expectation.
In post 1941, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1939, Bell wrote:
In post 1936, SirCakez wrote:DUNN HAS FIVE VOTES
GET YOUR ASSES ONBOARD
Sorry, why are you against Mastina so much and want the softed PR who cannot claim for us to move their wagon in time again?

Are you sure you're town siding.
I don’t believe Dunn softed anything
And if you’re town and think this you never say it.
You defend their play.

Is Bell bad town or bad scum?
Discred #2

There are a lot of anti-associatives so I'm not 100% sure, but I also know that Mathblade pretty much hates bussing day one to my knowledge or bussing at all really unless it's part of the plan. I'll admit to quite possibly being wrong here.

But yeah. I just kinda want MB hard dead unless someone has a clear on him or something.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2252, Prism wrote:My working assumption has been that MathBlade is scum ever since he immediately 180'd on me/with the 3 way positioning between me/him/mastina, but perhaps I'm wrong.
Gonna kinda omgus there and the weird deep wolf accusation feels really off.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ooh yay actual bullshit reasoning for LLD to play with and nuke whoever is scum here.

Gonna pop out til artifact phase to save post count but I am pretty sure LLD knows I am not scum here.

Jsyk.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Exhausted from work. Will post sometime in the late afternoon tomorrow. Super busy.
Please don't overwhelm me with a million billion posts.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2255, MathBlade wrote:Ooh yay actual bullshit reasoning for LLD to play with and nuke whoever is scum here.

Gonna pop out til artifact phase to save post count but I am pretty sure LLD knows I am not scum here.

Jsyk.
Afternoon phase*

Autocorrect you suck.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

Actually no my original idea is kinda sound I think. If LLD keeps the artifacts, then we know where they are, which makes mine and cakez' jobs easier?

So if cakez is town then the two of us have a chance to find people who really shouldn't have artifacts unless they started with them right?

Nevermind, it doesn't matter because we still know who the day's artifacts go to, so we can still work around it.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh shit oh fuck. Before I go to bed I had an epiphany and had to share it.

What if Spiffeh
Is a deep mouse?

*ba dum tss*
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2129, Prism wrote:Why the FUCK would you ever kill either of those slots, that better be a scum doublekill of some sort
1) There is only one anti-town faction in play for this game (Mafia). There are four Mafia-aligned players.
Whoever played hero vig can tongue my taint.

Unless you're 3rd party and the above doesn't count SKs as an anti-town faction, which would... slightly irritate me.

Not okay with LLD getting the artifact. She is absolutely on the list.
In post 2122, penguin_alien wrote:With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to Bronze.

Dunnstral (1): quiet
SirCakez (7): mastina, Dunnstral, Kitty Trauma Team, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalbear, Titus, MathBlade
<- HEY TOWN IS THERE A GOOD REASON NOT TO MURDERFUCK FROM HERE?

mastina (9--BRONZED): GreyICE, Prism, Battle Mage, Tammy, SirCakez, borkjerfkin, Bell, Sangres, Spiffeh
Vote: Titus
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Uh the Pooky is town for mastina protocol whatever is totally bunk.

Mathblade buying into it and calling pooky town for it, but wanting to bronze either titus or dunn today when they sat in the same spots as Pooky in mastina's reads list makes no sense.

If you believe mastina would make a reads list to purposefully try to get town bronzed due to LLD and GreyIce being in the game then you have to believe that titus and dunn are town too.

I will read Pooky based on Pooky's own merits and he doesn't look town.

I still think that Math is probably town, I'm just really confused by this logic.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2260, GreyICE wrote:
In post 2129, Prism wrote:Why the FUCK would you ever kill either of those slots, that better be a scum doublekill of some sort
1) There is only one anti-town faction in play for this game (Mafia). There are four Mafia-aligned players.

Unless you're 3rd party and the above doesn't count SKs as an anti-town faction, which would... slightly irritate me.

In post 2122, penguin_alien wrote:With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to Bronze.

SirCakez (7): mastina, Dunnstral, Kitty Trauma Team, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalbear, Titus, MathBlade

mastina (9--BRONZED): GreyICE, Prism, Battle Mage, Tammy, SirCakez, borkjerfkin, Bell, Sangres, Spiffeh
You're voting for Titus to get the artifact, which unless I'm really misunderstanding you, it's not what you want?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:16 pm

I did not vig KTT, lmfao

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2261, Tammy wrote:Uh the Pooky is town for mastina protocol whatever is totally bunk.

Mathblade buying into it and calling pooky town for it, but wanting to bronze either titus or dunn today when they sat in the same spots as Pooky in mastina's reads list makes no sense.

If you believe mastina would make a reads list to purposefully try to get town bronzed due to LLD and GreyIce being in the game then you have to believe that titus and dunn are town too.

I will read Pooky based on Pooky's own merits and he doesn't look town.

I still think that Math is probably town, I'm just really confused by this logic.
Mastina protocol, to me, is that Mastina if she’s pushed far enough tries to manipulate the gamestate to where it’s best for her. You don’t go for simple reads by level, it’s more a “I know Mastina thing” and can usually gleam a town or two from it easily. Pooky happens to be town from that but I was already townreading him so it’s meh.

I agree with Grey’s murder there, but it should be Dunn and/or Titus.

1 scum on 2 scum off is probably a good starting spot. I strongly doubt all of Mastina’s team hard bussed.

Especially how the wagon sat on Titus a while and migrated to mastina.

Mastina then trying to save Titus when she wasn’t in trouble tells me probably Titus scum!PR.

She also blatantly attempted to buddy me on scum!Prism which was horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1922, mastina wrote:Lady Lambdadelta*
Titus
PookyTheMagicalBear
Dunnstral
Bell
Kitty Trauma Team (hydra of Malakittens and kuribo)
borkjerfkin
sangres (hydra of fferyllt and Nachomamma8)
Tammy
GreyICE*

Spiffeh

Prism
MathBlade

quiet

SirCakez
Battle Mage

Locktown townread conflicted-need-time-to-sort scumlean scumread.
Take a look here.

Mastina is crafting a narrative.
Ro3 says BM or DBG or Cakez scum in that priority and only one, so likely BM.
Prism + Me she wants grouped together/arguing so we are in a group
Spiffeh she knows she will never elim

This leaves two scum in that “level”.

My theory is Dunn/Titus with possible deep wolves of Tammy or Grey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

Wonder if there was an artifact that gave scum a double kill or something? I don't get why anyone would vig either of those slots, and I don't really understand why nightkill either of them. Yes they're both very town, but it was clear neither of them were masons, so there has to be reasons for those kills. Not only was there a claimed mason, but there were two claimed investigatives and I wasn't roleblocked. I guess they could have been trying to find the doc, but that doesn't make sense either especially with bell claiming that Dunn was softing even though he claimed not to be.

I don't know something feels off about them. (And I'm quite unhappy to lose Nacho when he's the only reason I was playing in the first place :( )
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Math has been saying the same thing over and over again today
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2262, Tammy wrote:
In post 2260, GreyICE wrote:

You're voting for Titus to get the artifact, which unless I'm really misunderstanding you, it's not what you want?
What.

Right morning.

Vote: GreyICE
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2267, Dunnstral wrote:Math has been saying the same thing over and over again today
Patently false.

I have been using a common teaching technique which involves stating the premise,

Stating the main reasoning

Then stating the premise as a reminder.

So I have not been repeating the same thing I have been expanding on it.

Here for example is baseless shade which makes Dunn more likely to be scum.
Repetitive at best is antitown but that’s NAI.

And shit I really gotta stop my posting addiction problem.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2263, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I did not vig KTT, lmfao
Yeah we get the suspiciously specific denial.

If you vigged KTT you'd be town. Dumb, but town.

I'm not convinced you're town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:10 pm

In post 2270, GreyICE wrote:

Same rule as before.

I will literally claim my Mason partner in thread and then bronze you for forcing me to claim my mason partner.

So it's either accept i'm confirmed town or I'll confirm it... and then murder you.

Also I love you

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:13 pm

Like I don't really want to force my partner out but I suspect that scum really don't want to have to try and kill me past protective things and me shipping artefacts to townies is bad for their business.

so i'm not really taking compromises. The person who forces me to claim my partner, dies. lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Let’s try a different approach for people

I am town or I am scum (not this)

Assume I am scum: Scum!Me is notoriously good at finding PRs. I say LLD is a mason and I know her buddy/buddies. This should be damn near confirmed if you scumread me.

Assume I am town: Town me believes LLD is a mason and believes I know her buddy/buddies. This means town me has a reason to believe LLD is a mason.

Therefore the logical conclusion is LLD is a mason.
Give her the shinies and we go onto afternoon.

K thanks!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2271, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2270, GreyICE wrote:

Same rule as before.

I will literally claim my Mason partner in thread and then bronze you for forcing me to claim my mason partner.

So it's either accept i'm confirmed town or I'll confirm it... and then murder you.

Also I love you
I love you too. And I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Feel free to do your worst. I'm voting me for the item, because I know who I can trust.

And anyone who was awake yesterday should know the exact same thing.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”