Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

the whole benefit of the neighborhood pt is the intense, small-circle discussion to help vet those in the pt
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And c’mon Datisi you’re not this naive. Clearly claiming a PR unprompted is a Scum tactic you’ve seen before.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2075, Green Crayons wrote:the whole benefit of the neighborhood pt is the intense, small-circle discussion to help vet those in the pt
More bullshit. You can continue to have this discussion while revealing who it is you have a neighborhood with. Revealing who you targeted N1 won’t stop whatever conversations you want to have.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2069, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2054, Andresvmb wrote:Why are you both running interference for Green Crayons? Every time I post or push there, you both [Datisi, VPB] come out of the woodwork to either intensely question my argument, or divert the conversation in some other direction. What’s going on?
I don't think that is what is happening at all?????
You must be blind then.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Green Crayons »

i didn't claim PR umprompted, it explains why i stopped pushing RTP & why RTP stopped pushing me
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2079, Green Crayons wrote:i didn't claim PR umprompted, it explains why i stopped pushing RTP & why RTP stopped pushing me
No it doesn’t AT ALL. This is completely unbelievable.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

or rather, why i think RTP stopped pushing me. if not then idk what they were on about
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And I mean that literally, as in really hard to believe.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

okay
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Green Crayons »

if you think i said at the end of D1 that i'm not pushing RTP "for reasons" but then had reasons other than I think that they saw my crumb then i'd love to hear em but that is what it is
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

How is this not a Scum reaction? Either reveal your target, and have them confirm your role, or die. I’m not going to move, and I will be screaming for your head as long as necessary until you do.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2076, Andresvmb wrote:And c’mon Datisi you’re not this naive. Clearly claiming a PR unprompted is a Scum tactic you’ve seen before.
you're gonna have to refresh me on what exactly you're talking of here.
In post 2074, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2071, Datisi wrote:while the refusal to claim is debatably (and agreeably) annoying, what is the scum motivation there? claim weak role that doesn't prove alignment unprompted, then refuse to claim target because ??? funsies? like what's the "scumclaim" here
So there’s no Scum motivation behind claiming a PR, however weak it may be, to avoid execution? Just out the damn target it literally only speaks to who Green Crayons trusts and that’s it.
i mean (1) a plain neighbourizer is not saving anyone from getting executed (2) again, what is the scum motivation in hiding the target when it's obviously doing nothing but pissing you off? like, do you think green is fakeclaiming neighbourizer all together? which if so returns us to (1)
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2060, Andresvmb wrote:There’s something strange going on. You and GC vibed extremely well D1. Can you at least agree with that? I don’t want to have to quote interactions between the two of you. You guys were discussing all kinds of view points, with GC defending you as Town repeatedly, and with you returning the favor for the most part. But today, as I quoted, you’ve changed your tune. It’s a subtle but remarkable change of perspective.

Maybe you both wouldn’t as Scum make yourselves so obvious. I suppose you’re trying to get at that argument. And perhaps I would agree. If it weren’t for the fact that you’re now distancing from each other. But again, it’s something to focus on later, after we’ve had a flip. Right now, it’s just too early to tell.
I don't really agree, but it's fine. I also don't want to get into a quote wall war with you about it.

The only point I'll make in counter is that my "vibing" play looks like my play around Datisi, not my play around GC.

I think you're reaching for connections, but you do you.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2086, Datisi wrote:
In post 2076, Andresvmb wrote:And c’mon Datisi you’re not this naive. Clearly claiming a PR unprompted is a Scum tactic you’ve seen before.
you're gonna have to refresh me on what exactly you're talking of here.
In post 2074, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2071, Datisi wrote:while the refusal to claim is debatably (and agreeably) annoying, what is the scum motivation there? claim weak role that doesn't prove alignment unprompted, then refuse to claim target because ??? funsies? like what's the "scumclaim" here
So there’s no Scum motivation behind claiming a PR, however weak it may be, to avoid execution? Just out the damn target it literally only speaks to who Green Crayons trusts and that’s it.
i mean (1) a plain neighbourizer is not saving anyone from getting executed (2) again, what is the scum motivation in hiding the target when it's obviously doing nothing but pissing you off? like, do you think green is fakeclaiming neighbourizer all together? which if so returns us to (1)
What is the damage of revealing who they targeted? Answer me that. If you can figure that out for me, then we can talk.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I can’t remember if you were in that game Datisi I’ll go look. But Flavor Leaf made the claim as Scum that they were a Friendly Neighbor with Koba who confirmed their role when they were both Scum, and the actual claim happened with Flavor under some pressure but not at E-1 under the threat of a hammer.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

i could argue "scum shooting that person and shutting down the hood" if i really wanted to but i agree the damage is miniscule enough to be ignored. that's not what i'm arguing. what is the scum!benefit of not revealing who they targeted here? you're the one claiming not revealing the n1 target is a scumclaim, i'm asking you to back that up.

pedit: i believe that's bending? i did some cursory glances at that game when i was in 2180 but i was not in it.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Datisi »

but that again brings me to (1). neighbourizer is a role seen as both alignments. it's not an exclusively town role. it's not saving anyone.
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2089, Andresvmb wrote:I can’t remember if you were in that game Datisi I’ll go look. But Flavor Leaf made the claim as Scum that they were a Friendly Neighbor with Koba who confirmed their role when they were both Scum, and the actual claim happened with Flavor under some pressure but not at E-1 under the threat of a hammer.
Oh god, don't dredge up that shitshow.

Honestly, I get why andres is annoyed here. That claim seemed unnecessary.

At the same time, GC will presumably get NKed tonight? Or have to recruit a second person to corroborate this claim.

GC, did you assume I had some knowledge of your role when I was spouting off at the start of the game?
YOUR AD HERE

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2091, Datisi wrote:but that again brings me to (1). neighbourizer is a role seen as both alignments. it's not an exclusively town role. it's not saving anyone.
So then (1) why the need to refer to a really crappy crumb, and (2) why the need to hide any obvious elements of the claim?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2092, VP Baltar wrote:At the same time, GC will presumably get NKed tonight? Or have to recruit a second person to corroborate this claim.
With several players voting there, and me screaming for their head? What, to blunt a Neighborizer claim? Highly unlikely.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

There’s nothing Towny about how the claim occurred. The timing, and the way, both scream Scum under pressure needing to come up with something. I already don’t TR the play. So the caginess behind the reads and the play is horrendous. Does anybody here really believe that GC revealing who they believe a nice Town core would be would place them any more in harms way than any other Town making arguments about why other players are Town (and being correct)?

This is nonsense. It’s obvious bullshit. And it’s highly annoying. Either they come clean, or they die. This is extremely simple to me.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2094, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2092, VP Baltar wrote:At the same time, GC will presumably get NKed tonight? Or have to recruit a second person to corroborate this claim.
With several players voting there, and me screaming for their head? What, to blunt a Neighborizer claim? Highly unlikely.
Right. I guess that is why I wrote the latter part. He at the very least has to "prove" his claim.

Question: if a neighborizers dies, does the neighborhood break up?
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Datisi »

(1) ...if they have the crumb, why not?? (2) i don't know, because he thinks it's for the best??

like i get it. it's annoying. but are you implying green is not a neighbourizer at all? and is gonna be riding a neighbourless neighbourizer claim?? like i've seen wack shit before but come on
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2096, VP Baltar wrote:Question: if a neighborizers dies, does the neighborhood break up?
i don't think so. i recall seeing a recent game where the hood remained open after the neighbourizer died.
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2097, Datisi wrote:(1) ...if they have the crumb, why not?? (2) i don't know, because he thinks it's for the best??
Why are you so intent on defending crappy play? I don’t get it. What they’re doing is mechanically wrong. How can you not agree?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”