Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Afternoon Vote Count 2.03

Afternoon 2 will end in (expired on 2021-03-14 12:31:37)

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to Bronze

MathBlade (4): Bell, GreyICE, Titus, Battle Mage
Titus (1): DrippingGoofball
borkjerfkin (2): Spiffeh, SirCakez
GreyICE (1): Prism
SirCakez (1): MathBlade

Not voting (5): Tammy, borkjerfkin, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Dunnstral

Mod notes: Lady Lambdadelta is V/LA
19/70 pages used

Prodding Tammy
Last edited by penguin_alien on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Bell »

Can we do one of those we flip Sircakez and if he flips town we flip Pooky type things.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Cakes "Progression" on Pooky
In post 594, SirCakez wrote:
In post 540, MathBlade wrote:Along that thought stream, what if LLD is town and Prism is town and they’re both town derp? Scum didn’t want me miselimmed but were more than happy to add to the pressure.

And Cakez that is not you every game. You ask more questions as town. More vocal.
What's your example here?
In post 562, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 560, MathBlade wrote:And Pooky imho is scum.
lolol what

I don't even know who the bad guys in the show are
Says scumbear
In post 563, Bell wrote:
In post 479, SirCakez wrote:
In post 462, Bell wrote:
In post 461, SirCakez wrote:A Math wagon is really boring and unhelpful
Join this one instead!
No.
Why not?
Joke answer: Because he's my scum partner.

Actual answer: I've made a similar case on Dunnstral before and he was town in that game. I'm not going to say he's town in this one, but I'm more cautious about it and it seems like scum are pretty happy to vote Dunnstrall, but not Mathblade.
Who are the scum voting Dunnstral?
In post 565, Bell wrote:Titus feels off.
What's off? This is useless.
In post 631, SirCakez wrote:
In post 621, Prism wrote:I want more from players like bork, mastina, GreyICE, and Pooky (Not really a lurker) because I think they're likely scum slots by default.
Yeah these four are not looking hot
In fact I'd say they are looking quite cold
In post 633, SirCakez wrote:
In post 582, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you can't seriously scumread me

that's absurd
This was so scummy and fake
In post 651, SirCakez wrote:
In post 648, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait that's it?
The ok was to Bell
I don't have any more to say to you either tho
In post 757, SirCakez wrote:
In post 697, sangres wrote:Pooky, you worry me.
Can you say more about this? Because I think Pooky is scummy but I am not sure if this means you feel the same way.
In post 758, SirCakez wrote:
In post 735, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:does any1 read mathblades posts and actually think he doesnt believe LLD is a mason
Yeah I do that's Mathlogic
In post 742, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is so bad i think u r trying to make me look bad after u redflip so people will be like. oooh scumtheater
Awful fearmongering
In post 751, Dunnstral wrote:My impression of the game was that you were getting townreads too easily. I also think this is true for spiffeh, by the by. I had 4 posts at the time, saying I didn't follow up isn't really fair
Who cares?
In post 827, SirCakez wrote:
In post 814, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its p funny cakez/titus both want mathb to stop scumspewing all over the thread lulz
what are you trying to insinuate here?

Prism, can you please show me "progression" on Pooky you liked? This looks like a random post calling Pooky "scumbear" and then never really stopping or explaining. I don't see Cakez really doing any "progression" at all. I'm using the word in quotes because maybe you're using it different than me.

Bell, I'm much more sure on Titus, but I think more people agree on Cakez so this is me trying to cooperate hence the vote on Cakez. Looking back I kinda think more people I townread scumread Titus so I kinda wanna go there. (YAY I own stock in Waffle House!) I think Cakez and Pooky is either SVT or TVT and no other options so not really. Cakez also tells us if Cakez and Mastina were both scum, we'd expect one on Cakez (Titus) and one on Mastina (anywhere).

Prism, IMHO I think you start with Titus or Cakez here and your reads list has to be flawed somewhere.
Let's start with the premise that your reads list is not flawed and the remaining team is exactly DGB, GreyICE, and Titus.

Titus was pretty AFK, and DGB/Quiet even more so.
This would make GreyICE by himself.
Do you honestly think GreyICE would bus mastina which would pretty much make scum Grey working almost alone in that world?

Spoiler: GreyICE VCs for context
In post 1486, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 1.11

Afternoon 1 will end in (expired on 2021-03-01 23:59:59)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to Bronze.

Dunnstral (2): quiet, Spiffeh
MathBlade (3): Battle Mage, GreyICE, Bell
Titus (7): sangres, SirCakez, Kitty Trauma Team, borkjerfkin, MathBlade, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear
SirCakez (3): mastina, Dunnstral, Titus

Not voting (2): Tammy, Prism

Mod notes: 58/85 pages used
In post 1565, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 1.12

Afternoon 1 will end in (expired on 2021-03-01 23:59:59)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to Bronze.

Dunnstral (2): quiet, Spiffeh
MathBlade (1): Battle Mage
Titus (6): sangres, SirCakez, borkjerfkin, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade
SirCakez (3): mastina, Dunnstral, Titus
mastina (2): Bell, GreyICE

Not voting (3): Tammy, Prism, Kitty Trauma Team

Mod notes: 61/85 pages used

This is why I am encouraging focus in Cakez/Titus/Dunn. If you think Cakez is town >> Scum almost certainly are on the wagon giving Mastina flipped scum. Therefore you'd look at Dunn or Titus.
If you think Cakez is scum (as I do) then it's more likely a on off split or you could assume DGB buddying and then one on Mastina maybe, but I would encourage focusing on what prior days gave us. Trying to snipe a player in isolation and go "AHA! SCUM!" may not fit in context. If you're that sure a person is scum, then change the buddies or figure out why the person does something weird.

VOTE: Titus

I think we agree here. Can we do this?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Bell »

I don't agree.

And Grayice bussed like someone forgetting to put their car in park while on a hill.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Math is behaving, so I'll move my vote to my best suspect.

VOTE: DGB

@Bell, Why flip Cakez before Pooky?

@Math, Why does DGB keep avoiding your scumpool? How do you feel about the consensus being towards DGB scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Bell »

Because Pooky is trying harder and he didn't really play along with Mastina when she got into the game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1) DGB is still a content push most people. It’s not really a read to most people it’s a “meh” let’s get content or elim. We have tons of pages. Imho a DGB vote without someone who DGB is with is lazy and if DGB is scum dgb never endgames.

2) DGB for me is a townread, as I have expressed I am pretty good at picking up DGB scum when it is. It’s possible I am wrong but I think the consolidation is more around you than DGB.

3) This really feels like you’re aiming for anyone but you that will find purchase. Who do you think could be scum with DGB? And don’t say Pooky. Pretend that’s a mod clear.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:3) This really feels like you’re aiming for anyone but you that will find purchase. Who do you think could be scum with DGB? And don’t say Pooky. Pretend that’s a mod clear.
My reads have been pretty clear
DGB
Pooky or Cakez
One on the mastina wagon, leaning Bork but needs review.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2582, Titus wrote:
In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:3) This really feels like you’re aiming for anyone but you that will find purchase. Who do you think could be scum with DGB? And don’t say Pooky. Pretend that’s a mod clear.
DGB
Pooky or Cakez
Then why not do Cakez? That has just as much agreement IMHO than DGB. DGB is such a blah elimination.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2583, MathBlade wrote:
DGB
Pooky or Cakez
Then why not do Cakez? That has just as much agreement IMHO than DGB. DGB is such a blah elimination.
Sometimes a blah elimination is just the right one. Quiet abandoned the game and DGB is doing nothing but agree with you and not because she thinks you're right.

Cakez I still strongly feel is town. I only have him as scum if Pooky is town, and I don't buy Pooky town although that is weakening. I'm just not interested there.

If you want to scumhunt with me, let's find the scum that bussed mastina. If you feel Cakez is scum, mastina's wagon should have scum trying to save him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2584, Titus wrote:
DGB
Pooky
or Cakez

Sometimes a blah elimination is just the right one. Quiet abandoned the game and DGB is doing nothing but agree with you and not because she thinks you're right.

Cakez I still strongly feel is town.
I only have him as scum if Pooky is town, and I don't buy Pooky town although that is weakening. I'm just not interested there.

If you want to scumhunt with me, let's find the scum that bussed mastina. If you feel Cakez is scum, mastina's wagon should have scum trying to save him.
Really Titus? You start the day making the correct argument that we should be looking for scum on the Cakez wagon, and now today you’re saying “let’s look on the Mastina wagon”. You have Cakez as a scumread yet strongly feel he is town.

Why the change in wagon Titus? And why is a strong townread in your scum PoE?

And lol I townread Bork so probably not Bork. If I have to guess the scum on Mastina it would be in {Spiffeh, GreyICE, Prism, or Bell (moonlogic here but still possible) } but those reads drastically change depending upon Cakez’s alignment and how each slot plays today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2585, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2584, Titus wrote:
DGB
Pooky
or Cakez

Cakez I still strongly feel is town.
I only have him as scum if Pooky is town, and I don't buy Pooky town although that is weakening. I'm just not interested there.

Really Titus? You start the day making the correct argument that we should be looking for scum on the Cakez wagon, and now today you’re saying “let’s look on the Mastina wagon”. You have Cakez as a scumread yet strongly feel he is town.

Why the change in wagon Titus? And why is a strong townread in your scum PoE?

And lol I townread Bork so probably not Bork. If I have to guess the scum on Mastina it would be in {Spiffeh, GreyICE, Prism, or Bell (moonlogic here but still possible) } but those reads drastically change depending upon Cakez’s alignment and how each slot plays today.
Cakez is not a scumread. It's a PoE if Pooky is town. The votes don't make sense unless one of them is scum. I strongly think it's Pooky.

The rest of the wagon solves itself. Dunn and mastina aren't scum together because early neighboring votes would overload. LLD is an outright mason claim. We're us.

There's nothing further to be mined there right now.

DGB is the second scum.

That leaves the last scum on the mastina wagon. That one partially depends on Pooky/Cakez.

Why do you TR Bork?
Talk to me about GreyICE read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This back and forth does nothing to help and just bloats post count.

You’ve locked yourself in on Pooky here. There is literally nothing you will listen to. If you’re town fucking help us. I just can’t believe you’re town for it. You’re not even willing to pretend a townread on Pooky.

I am not looking for mining, I am looking for scum.

Pretty sure I have been clear on why I TR Bork. His intro to the game was weak but since then has only grown stronger.

GreyICE’s defense of you earlier struck me as a chainsaw but is dependent upon you flipping scum. Then we would need another scum on the Mastina wagon like like Spiffeh, or Cakez being scum as well. He’s super conditional in that I only see him as scum with certain players. Like Grey + you + active player of some kind. I want to hunt on the Cakez wagon because whether Cakez is scum/town unlocks a lot of the game imho and would need a really solid argument of both the player and the why to not hunt there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

@Math, I have been discussing hypotheticals if Pooky is town and Cakez is scum. In that case, the scum on the mastina wagon is Bork or backwards. If Pooky is scum, it's Bork or forwards. I find you're fixated on the Pooky is a mason and refusing to consider the possibility of Pooky being scum.

I'm not clear on why you TR Bork still.

GreyICE is someone I should review. The willing to murder me and chainsaw defense was odd. mastina's play around me was odd. Scum's play around me as a whole was odd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hey Titus! You're analytical, right?

Real quick, how are you using the term "chainsaw defense" here?

One chance, answer right.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Bonus points if you can identify how it's commonly used on mafiascum and compare!

See, I'll give Prism a pass for this because expectations aren't that high from that slot. You get no passes, Titus.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2570, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2528, Spiffeh wrote:it should be clear based on my stances at the end of the Day why I am singling him out over Tammy, but instead he tries to discredit my suspicion by deflecting onto Tammy.

@bork, who do you want limmed today and why? On top of everything I've stated above, I feel a lot of your posts today are surface level and I have no idea where your head is at.
I mean, your stances aren't always clear, that's why I'm calling them out and speculating. You latched onto something that I felt was underexplained by them and only now do I have any kind of justification about why you feel this way.

(I don't really want to make this about tammy either but what has she done in particular that screams town besides an early unprovoked claim, because otherwise she's just been kinda there)

My reads probably would sort into:

{LLD, Bell, Prism, Pooky, Math}
{GreyICE, Cakez}
{Spiffeh, Tammy, BM}
{Dunn, Titus, DGB}

All my lower tier stuff explained:
Dunn - my reason for townreading Dunn EOD yesterday evaporated - I actually thought he was the mason partner for LLD, but Dunn's interactions with LLD have made it pretty clear that this isn't the case. Otherwise, his progression on Mathblade kind of left me in a weird spot as I wasn't very satisfied with how it ended but I picked up on what I thought were softs in that I didn't want to pursue it anymore. Would again restate that I doubt Dunn is scum w/ DGB.

Titus - just kinda gross interaction with Mathblade throughout the game. I find it really hard to stomach that someone wants to continually move back to a policy elim when we have a gamestate that really is pretty sane so far. Math also seems pretty transparently town to me. Don't like this version of the Pooky push either - I can more see where Cakez is coming from even if I think he's being dense as fuck about it.

DGB - Dunno, just expecting something other than the entrance I got. Might imply Titus is town if flipped scum but I consider the error bars extremely wide on that. Was hoping to be able to put this higher up when the slot turned over but here we are.

BM - Hard to quantify, just kinda bad vibes with voting patterns crossed with I think an occasional salient post or two. Did kind of get on mastina before it was cool, so maybe that does count for something. I need a reread.

Tammy - Other than the claim there's just not much there for me? A lot of talk about her overall approach and a lot of hypotheticals but not a lot of stuff that I'm reading with like "yeah I can empathize with that take". Her level of effort is reasonably high when she's here but I'm having trouble finding anything concrete that I can latch onto in a lot of her posts.

Spiffeh - Wanted to save you for last because you've done some stuff I like and some stuff I don't. I feel like people who approach with the level of breadth you do are generally town, and yeah you're trying to kick stones around, but your engagement against still seems like someone who decided at the start of day he wanted to push on my slot because of the opening that ffery gave about it and the fact that I'm not hyper engaged at the moment.
Ultimately I was worried about the mastina votes, but that was something I was willing to deal w/ d2 and that flip I think gave me considerable info and is also why I'm not up the people's asses that I said I was going to be up at start of day if mastina were to have flipped town.
Can we drop the 'surface level' buzzword when describing what you actually don't like about my play here? That makes it utterly impossible to read into your motivations for calling me out here and honestly makes me not want to engage at all. Do you disagree with my points? Do you think I am overly simplifying things? Your suspicion is wrong, and pre-2528 based on imo a really simplistic "sangres kinda sorted suspected bork and sangres is now dead" (despite the fact that I was fucking heavily crumbing that I was going to visit them w/ something last night which by the way I fucking did and it sure was fuck wasn't with a kill)
And what do you think my reads are?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2586, Titus wrote:Cakez is not a scumread. It's a PoE if Pooky is town. The votes don't make sense unless one of them is scum. I strongly think it's Pooky.
Titus, what exactly do you mean by this line.

Which votes do not make sense unless one of me and Cake is scum?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

My thoughts on bork list:

I agree that Spiffeh, BM, Titus, DGB are all suspect

I don't agree on Tammy but I don't have a strong townread there either

I think it's notable that Spiffeh came into today pushing you and me, and that their push isn't very good
Apparently he also has suspicion on BM and DGB slot but that hasn't come into effect today

BM still looks bad

Somebody said Titus is only talking about Mathblade being town and that's kind of right

DGB isn't doing anything and we had reason to believe the predecessor was scum lurking out

VOTE: Dripping Goofball
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2576, Bell wrote:Can we do one of those we flip Sircakez and if he flips town we flip Pooky type things.
Also no, this does not sound like a good idea to me. And is kind of weird
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hey Dunnstral

Of everyone here, you know best why I'm not feeling having reads and pushing them. It's very insulting being punished for being wrong.

Yeah. I am in *passive player mode* right now and a lot of this is ON YOU.

So, get outta of here with your shitty, scummy vote. You can't read me for diddly squat.

Speaking of players who can't read me for diddly squat, and whose VCA is so tragically wrong that it's sometimes considered yeet-worthy. Titus. Titus, your VCA blows chunks once again and you scumread me 80% of the time, and suspect me the remaining 20%. So, get outta here too with that rubbish. At least I have learned, the hard way, that your VCA being pure trash doesn't mean you're scum.

Prism. Remember that game where you did me a favor a couple of times? Hint hint I am town.

MathBlade got it right.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2573, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2508, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2506, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2500, SirCakez wrote:appeasement is coming now
FEAR ME SCUMBEAR
there is a huge elephant in the room about pooky right now that you are utterly ignoring. Why?
???????????
Like I'm not looking for confirmation that anyone's a mason, but that's being fucking heavily touted right now and I'd be inclined to look elsewhere today.
i have never been good at finding crumbs
if someone is crumbing mason so obviously that people can see it then just come out and say it because scum will definitely have caught it anyways and then I won't waste any more time pushing someone we know is town. i don't have enough time these days to deal with this kind of crap.
In post 2577, MathBlade wrote:This is why I am encouraging focus in Cakez/Titus/Dunn. If you think Cakez is town >> Scum almost certainly are on the wagon giving Mastina flipped scum. Therefore you'd look at Dunn or Titus.
If you think Cakez is scum (as I do) then it's more likely a on off split or you could assume DGB buddying and then one on Mastina maybe, but I would encourage focusing on what prior days gave us. Trying to snipe a player in isolation and go "AHA! SCUM!" may not fit in context. If you're that sure a person is scum, then change the buddies or figure out why the person does something weird.
what do you think of quiet/DGB slot?
I don't think it's just a "content" elim if we go there because DGB's content has been terrible
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2595, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey Dunnstral

Of everyone here, you know best why I'm not feeling having reads and pushing them. It's very insulting being punished for being wrong.

Yeah. I am in *passive player mode* right now and a lot of this is ON YOU.

So, get outta of here with your shitty, scummy vote. You can't read me for diddly squat.

Speaking of players who can't read me for diddly squat, and whose VCA is so tragically wrong that it's sometimes considered yeet-worthy. Titus. Titus, your VCA blows chunks once again and you scumread me 80% of the time, and suspect me the remaining 20%. So, get outta here too with that rubbish. At least I have learned, the hard way, that your VCA being pure trash doesn't mean you're scum.

Prism. Remember that game where you did me a favor a couple of times? Hint hint I am town.

MathBlade got it right.
this post is awful - blaming other people for their bad content and trying to ferret out a TR from Prism
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Lol guys Dunnstral is still pretending to have a scumread on me today

That’s cute
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

spiffeh why are u obsessed with the people scumreading you?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”