Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1394, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1377, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1375, Superb Subtlety wrote:
In post 1371, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1369, Superb Subtlety wrote:Why don't you say it anyway if it's the truth though

I am looking for a convenient truth
It will only help scum unless it get’s believed which it won’t so no point.
How does it help scum? If you flip town won't it get revealed anyway?

Your play is in line with town!you and if there's a reason that explains the guilty then I am willing to hear you out
There’s something in my role pm about Koalwang having a winner that affects NAs on me. That’s why I canceled it but it won’t matter, because scum will obviously kill MHTP to try and frame me if I survive this day, so that’s why outing that only helps scum.
This information would've been vital sooner, have you crumbed this at all between your heads?
Yes it would have been and obviously no, which is why we’re probably getting miselimed. I would think that out of all of the players here, Mastina would be the one player not to ignore this because unlike you, she has meta on me, so that pisses me off more than anything.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:23 pm

In post 1395, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1389, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:VOTE: Smoke and Mirrors

Fuck it!

If Mastina who has never read me wrong can’t tell this is my towngame, then fucking lim me. My slot will be compromised now even if MHTP gets an inno on me.
My shot is fired. I cannot glean any further information from a night action.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You were my last hope. I thought if I somehow survived this day, Mastina could protect you and prove my claim.
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Superb Subtlety »

Thinking about it, it's statistically likely that April has my mushrooms, rather than there being 2 whole people who have decided not to claim a message of basically 0 apparent worth

I think everyone else has checked in
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:28 pm

In post 1398, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I was granted a post restriction for my first post, the pentaly being 2 negative role modifiers (Asectic/Macho) that that helps at all. Mushroom were not mentioned.
Well great then, scum is probably winning this then. TFL’s buddies are apparently playing extremely well and Mastina is apparently fine with helping that along.
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:28 pm

I should probably ask the mods if people can be randomly selected more than once

Don't think so, though
I'm probably looking at April and someone else who didn't think it was worth claiming them
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Scum aren't winning this

Scum are down a dayvig, town are down nothing
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:33 pm

Do you know how many people I consider to be conftown right now?

Literally half the living players in the game
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:34 pm

In post 1401, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1395, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1389, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:VOTE: Smoke and Mirrors

Fuck it!

If Mastina who has never read me wrong can’t tell this is my towngame, then fucking lim me. My slot will be compromised now even if MHTP gets an inno on me.
My shot is fired. I cannot glean any further information from a night action.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You were my last hope. I thought if I somehow survived this day, Mastina could protect you and prove my claim.
My slot is now permanently compromised because MHTP can’t prove my claim, so even if I don’t get miselimed today, I obviously should never make it anywhere near Elo. I will tell you this, my role - contrary to what MHTP believed is incredibly protown and they were not wrong that ending Koalwang abruptly like I did possibly deprived town of something valuable?

However, in my defence no one was playing and I didn’t think they would after their claim and several people wanting to hang me, plus I knew the only way for me not to be aesetic tonight was to do just that but jokes on me I guess because it clearly didn’t matter. :/
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:37 pm

In post 1405, Superb Subtlety wrote:Scum aren't winning this

Had Fuzzy survived until today, I would be confitown today but he’s not so I’m fucked.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:40 pm

In post 1408, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

Had Fuzzy survived until today, I would be confitown today but he’s not so I’m fucked.
No inno claim to prove I didn’t lie about the aesetic/involuntary commuter thing. No way to prove my secret D2 ability is real. Why did I even sign up for this? :(
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:50 pm

In post 1408, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

How and why?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1370, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
Raya for inexplicably accusing me of rolefishing. Like she’s OOH claiming that I clearly knew about TFL’s neighbourize but then she’s also then not accusing me of saying that to derail my elim but lololol somehow try to “rolefish” her
. Like make up your mind ffs. Yoi either think I’m lying about the neighbourize or you don’t. If you think I’m actually lying about that, there’s absolutely nothing to rolefilsh. Only way that’s even possible is if I’m actually telling the truth because otherwise I’d presumably already know whatever the actual fuck she’s even talking about.
You're misunderstanding me.
-I am accusing you of rolefishing because I think you're scum and therefore already know about my role
-Your elimination won't be derailed. If you are scum here then it's the perfect opportunity to try to rolefish a bit because you're getting eliminated anyway
-I think you're lying about not knowing about my neighborhood before I claimed it
-There might be stuff to rolefish or there might not be but as scum almost for sure getting eliminated why not try to see if you can get more info
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1402, Superb Subtlety wrote:Thinking about it, it's statistically likely that April has my mushrooms, rather than there being 2 whole people who have decided not to claim a message of basically 0 apparent worth

I think everyone else has checked in
I don't have anything
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

The king says let’s vote out April
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

The king does not have a mushroom if he did he would keep it for himself because you must pay your taxes
Im a dog that quacks
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Votecount 2.2

Smoke and Mirrors(3)
~ Mad Hatters Tea Party, Battle Mage, Rathe

April Ludgate(1)
~ Whemestar

Not Voting (8): Superb Subtlety, PenguinPower, Noraabear, Raya36, April Ludgate, Korina, mastina, Smoke and Mirrors

With 12 alive it takes 7 to FLIP.

Noon is in: (expired on 2021-03-12 13:50:57)
Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-17 13:50:57)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:34 pm

In post 1264, Raya36 wrote:I was very wrong about Fuzzy, my bad. I guess I was reading too much into his early play and not so much into his later play. Since I guess scum would know this now I'm going to claim that I started a neighborhood with Fuzzy. He was a bit on the quiet side in the PT so maybe I should have caught on to that but he was also a little on the quieter side in the thread so I didn't think too much into it.

In the PT Fuzzy said that he town reads Mastina off the top of his head but said he's usually wrong early game. We were also agreeing there that she would be a bad D1 kill for town. He also said that Nora is obvtown based on role.

I asked about Penguin and April. Hadn't sorted Penguin yet and April was kind of a 50/50.
@Raya, I’m not continuing this pointless conversation with you. You’re wrong and you will find out you’re wrong because I have the truth on my side which you will find out.

However, just ftr, exactly what exactly do you think I - or anyone for that matter - could even possibly be role fishing you about? So until you’re actually prepared/willing to answer that questions, quick the ridiculous shade and just drop it. Kthanx. :roll:
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:41 pm

In post 1416, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1264, Raya36 wrote:I was very wrong about Fuzzy, my bad. I guess I was reading too much into his early play and not so much into his later play. Since I guess scum would know this now I'm going to claim that I started a neighborhood with Fuzzy. He was a bit on the quiet side in the PT so maybe I should have caught on to that but he was also a little on the quieter side in the thread so I didn't think too much into it.

In the PT Fuzzy said that he town reads Mastina off the top of his head but said he's usually wrong early game. We were also agreeing there that she would be a bad D1 kill for town. He also said that Nora is obvtown based on role.

I asked about Penguin and April. Hadn't sorted Penguin yet and April was kind of a 50/50.
@Raya, I’m not continuing this pointless conversation with you. You’re wrong and you will find out you’re wrong because I have the truth on my side which you will find out.

However, just ftr, exactly what exactly do you think I - or anyone for that matter - could even possibly be role fishing you about? So until you’re actually prepared/willing to answer that questions, quick the ridiculous shade and just drop it. Kthanx. :roll:
Like seriously, you decide to bs shade me and falsely accuse of bs and when I - God fucking forbid - have the audacity to tell you, what you’re saying to me is false, you somehow get from that I’m somehow rolefishing you?

So, if I say absolutely nothing while you shade me for something I know isn’t true, I’m not rolefishing you but if I defend myself by telling you that what you’re alleging about me is simply untrue, you read that as rolefishing? *head explodes*
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:45 pm

In post 1413, WhemeStar wrote:The king says let’s vote out April
Why?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1386, Superb Subtlety wrote:I already got 1 (thanks, you know who you are), but I need the other 2. You'll know if you have one. If it comes to it I can start guessing but I don't think that's good for any of us, because I don't want to risk being wrong, and if I guess right and catch you hiding my mushrooms I will end you
I'm pretty sure the message of the badger song wasn't a mushroom so not something I have.
In post 1389, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:If Mastina who has never read me wrong can’t tell this is my towngame, then fucking lim me. My slot will be compromised now even if MHTP gets an inno on me.
I can see the town--but I can't see it so strongly that I can ignore a mechanical guilty on you. If I was absolutely convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that you're town so much so that the guilty was wrong, I would ignore the guilty. But I can't get that conviction. I see the town, I get why you would be town, but the level of confidence in it isn't enough to override the mechanical guilty.

As you yourself say: you cannot make it to lylo.

So the best day for your elimination is today.

Sorry. <3

I get that it sucks if you are town and did genuinely fail to claim what amounts to an ascetic and got a guilty on you N1. If you are town that was the worst possible chain of events possible--play that looks hilariously like it fits into the scumteam condemned both by Fuzzy and his flip with your comments, a failure to claim something, and the exact right town investigative targeting you and getting a false guilty.

It would utterly suck if you are town and all of that managed to happen to be literally as condemning as is humanly possible.

But the simple fact is, that evidence IS there, and it cannot be ignored if there's so much as a 5% doubt in you being town. And my doubt is more in the 40-60% range. I still see the town, in the 60-40% range, but the fact is: for you to not be the D2 elimination, we'd need literally less than 5% doubt and there is considerably more than that from me.

The best you can do is to try and scumhunt. If you are town, then I will genuinely listen to your reads after you flip, but you need to be the flip today. :(
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:47 pm

No, the message of the badger song is exactly what I am describing
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:48 pm

I was trying to do this in a way that didn't involve my flavour in any notable way

Mushroom is one of the three notable words in that video
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:49 pm

I guess I was wrong when I said you know who you are lol
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:55 pm

But yeah, if you missed that then other people might have done:

Please tell me if you got the badger song in N1

This is a beautiful role PM that works on many levels because I must find and identify the badgers as they pop up randomly across the game
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

For what pittance it may be worth, Nancy, I do believe this may be a false guilty from your continued reactions. However, the risk cannot be taken. Would you care to commune with your other head and gather together a reads list?
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”