Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Bell »

I dunno, why are you capitalizing on their flip to control people's focus, set an agenda and try to push at me more?

Also, no. Nobody cared what you thought of DGB because it wasn't a serious defense meant to delay votes. That's a misrepresentation of everyone's positions. I doubt a single person voted or unvoted or factored in your opinion when they made their votes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3200, Bell wrote:I dunno, why are you capitalizing on their flip to control people's focus, set an agenda and try to push at me more?

Also, no. Nobody cared what you thought of DGB because it wasn't a serious defense meant to delay votes. That's a misrepresentation of everyone's positions. I doubt a single person voted or unvoted or factored in your opinion when they made their votes.
1) It’s not capitalizing. It’s stating an opinion. If you disagree fine, but then answer why a majority of scum bussed Mastina then. Start with facts.

2) What do you mean it wasn’t a serious defense? The fact scum had to flashwagon it when I was gone?

Seriously? That’s what you’re going with?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i can take the artifact if you guys want

but prism is my top town read that is not me so that's why i am voting for him
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can you talk with me about why Prism is your top townread?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3194, Prism wrote:
In post 3189, Titus wrote:@Prism, I hard scumread DGB too. It's not scummy to be wrong. I'm literally baffled now outside of BM and I should reevaluate that.
I mean yeah, being wrong happens all the time, but am I your choice for the artifact?
Yes. As far as I am concerned, everyone was wrong yesterday. So accuracy is a non factor, so that leaves strength of a townread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Bell »

1. How about people focus wherever they like and go where their nose leads them and make reads and such rather than asking for people to focus on a subset of players. If you have a case or an opinion that goes beyond 1 must have voted X and 2 voted Y because I am assuming such. Than say so.
2. Is this a joke?
You can't seriously think a meta read would cause a single person to hesitate without a further more practical defense or argument. There needs to be a level of persuasion beyond it. There was none. You said DGB was town because they acted like they'd always acted. Why would people trust that? Why would you expect people to trust you or your opinion?

Likewise there were 15 hours left so someone needed to be eliminated in that time frame. I doubt anyone set their clocks to your V/LA schedule so that they could sneak one by you. People keep just assuming it's just you being you. But I find your thinking incredibly unlikely to come from a genuine place.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I don't think he kills nacho

i think he leaves nacho alive to fool him

i dont think he fights with LLD start of d2

I dont think he pumps the brakes on me fighting with cakez

i dont think he promotes thread health.

and i dont think hes capable of pushing DGB in the manner that he did if he were to know she was truly a tpr that trusted him.

theres a bunch of other thoughts in my head about him that I can't remember off the top of my head.

i guess just vibes too?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3204, Titus wrote:
In post 3189, Titus wrote:@Prism, I hard scumread DGB too. It's not scummy to be wrong. I'm literally baffled now outside of BM and I should reevaluate that.
I mean yeah, being wrong happens all the time, but am I your choice for the artifact?
Yes. As far as I am concerned, everyone was wrong yesterday. So accuracy is a non factor, so that leaves strength of a townread.
“Everyone” was not wrong and if “everyone” was then you should be doing VCA to find the scum in Cakez/Dunn or why Mastina was bussed and how DGB ended up elimmed.

Accuracy a non factor my ass.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Bell »

Those are all fine. There's enough there to recognize that Prism is town in my opinion. It's not a difficult read.
My genuine opinion is that Prism should remain untouchable and that scum are going to need to use a night action or they can continue to complain about them in thread.
If Prism makes it to elo kill them you have my approval. But no sooner.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3205, Bell wrote:1. How about people focus wherever they like and go where their nose leads them and make reads and such rather than asking for people to focus on a subset of players. If you have a case or an opinion that goes beyond 1 must have voted X and 2 voted Y because I am assuming such. Than say so.
2. Is this a joke?
You can't seriously think a meta read would cause a single person to hesitate without a further more practical defense or argument. There needs to be a level of persuasion beyond it. There was none. You said DGB was town because they acted like they'd always acted. Why would people trust that? Why would you expect people to trust you or your opinion?

Likewise there were 15 hours left so someone needed to be eliminated in that time frame. I doubt anyone set their clocks to your V/LA schedule so that they could sneak one by you. People keep just assuming it's just you being you. But I find your thinking incredibly unlikely to come from a genuine place.
I agree time is a factor. 24 hours and tons of pages left is plenty of time for a flash wagon.

And yes, considering a case was never made about DGB being scum only that its predecessor lurked I would expect someone saying it is town would hold some weight. I expect people to trust my opinion because
A> I provide a factual basis to what I am saying
B> While I have been stubborn in my opinions I have been cooperating with my townreads.
C> Because when it’s something I rarely do it should be memorable.
How many times have I presented meta as my argument?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3206, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think he kills nacho

i think he leaves nacho alive to fool him

i dont think he fights with LLD start of d2

I dont think he pumps the brakes on me fighting with cakez

i dont think he promotes thread health.

and i dont think hes capable of pushing DGB in the manner that he did if he were to know she was truly a tpr that trusted him.

theres a bunch of other thoughts in my head about him that I can't remember off the top of my head.

i guess just vibes too?
VOTE: Prism

I bearly see what you’re saying I think. But I still think we should do Titus Cakez or Bell today. (The latter alternates between scum and just pissing me off) I also think only 2 of the three would be scum though. They don’t all three make sense together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3207, MathBlade wrote:
“Everyone” was not wrong and if “everyone” was then you should be doing VCA to find the scum in Cakez/Dunn or why Mastina was bussed and how DGB ended up elimmed.

FMPOV, there were two choices yesterday. Me and DGB. Both were town. So everyone was wrong yesterday.

As for Day 1, I still need to reassess knowing that DGB wasn't the reason that the mastina wagon was flipped over SirCakez.

I have talked about the bussing of mastina and how I felt that was BM.

My question for you...why haven't you looked for the mastina bussers if you felt SirCakez was saved scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 3209, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3205, Bell wrote:1. How about people focus wherever they like and go where their nose leads them and make reads and such rather than asking for people to focus on a subset of players. If you have a case or an opinion that goes beyond 1 must have voted X and 2 voted Y because I am assuming such. Than say so.
2. Is this a joke?

I agree time is a factor. 24 hours and tons of pages left is plenty of time for a flash wagon.

And yes, considering a case was never made about DGB being scum only that its predecessor lurked I would expect someone saying it is town would hold some weight. I expect people to trust my opinion because
B> While I have been stubborn in my opinions I have been cooperating with my townreads.
1.I made two arguments that I believed made it likely DGB was scum. I was wrong on both counts. But the cases are there for your or anyone else's use.
2. You're very reasonable.
3. This is like saying that If I said Prism was scum because there was a banana on my office desk this morning and because I rarely use banana based reasoning that people should have listened.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3211, Titus wrote:
In post 3207, MathBlade wrote:

FMPOV, there were two choices yesterday. Me and DGB. Both were town. So everyone was wrong yesterday.

As for Day 1, I still need to reassess knowing that DGB wasn't the reason that the mastina wagon was flipped over SirCakez.

I have talked about the bussing of mastina and how I felt that was BM.

My question for you...why haven't you looked for the mastina bussers if you felt SirCakez was saved scum?
(Needless retort here that scum you says you’re town so word vomit$

What reassessing did you attempt overnight?

Because as I said before if Cakez is town majority of scum likely on Cakez wagon. Take out LLD and Pooky then you have you Cakez and Dunn. (And if you’re not me tecccchnically I am in the PoE as well but again then why didn’t scum me just shoot Pooky who LLD said she was giving shit too)

If Cakez is scum then we would need to flip him first to prove that. I don’t go looking for things on unproven assumptions when it’s more likely the Mastina wagon has a good chunk of town on it.

Cakez is and always has been the smarter play strategically. I just feel you and Bell are more likely scum in my gut.

That’s why if I ever have a vig I shoot Cakez.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why do we have to hand off the artifact in the first few hours of the day?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3212, Bell wrote:
In post 3209, MathBlade wrote:
2. Is this a joke?

1.I made two arguments that I believed made it likely DGB was scum. I was wrong on both counts. But the cases are there for your or anyone else's use.
2. You're very reasonable.
3. This is like saying that If I said Prism was scum because there was a banana on my office desk this morning and because I rarely use banana based reasoning that people should have listened.
(Out of respect for the post count this is my last post for the evening.)
1. I will have to find those because last I remember it was “DGB is scum because Quiet site flaked was the entire argument”
2. Why thank you. How about you hunt in Titus/Cakez/Dunn then? (Your sarcasm sir is met with equal sarcasm back.)
3. That would be accurate if you thought my reasoning was garbage or did not follow. I linked a game showing it wasn’t its scum game. Your entire argument assumes I am being dishonest and therefore my reasoning is bad. You’re assuming I am scum here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 3214, Dunnstral wrote:Why do we have to hand off the artifact in the first few hours of the day?
What are the benefits for town to slow this process down?

Mathblade: I am just gunna shake my head from side to side. Even really large meta cases with multiple links and indepth explanations on the differences and similarities would only factor in slightly to any read I had. A single link and a statement does not even properly account for your confidence in your read of them, let alone possess persuasive power.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3213, MathBlade wrote:What reassessing did you attempt overnight?
None. I was VLA during night phase for our birthday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3214, Dunnstral wrote:Why do we have to hand off the artifact in the first few hours of the day?
Save posts imo. Why rock the boat if no one SRs Prism?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Prism »

It is very unclear why you townread me Titus, originally Day 1 my being town was based off of it not being me/Cakez. You've already had one scum white knight you this game. I have yet to see you substantially tackle either my or mastina's end of our interactions.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Prism »

I would prefer to wait for Spiffeh/Tammy/bork to chip in re: artifact vote, even though mechanically it's best for me to secure it ASAP
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Bell »

UNVOTE:

That's fine.

Btw, post morning mod should have an announcement.
Don't acknowledge that I just said this plz and ty.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm mostly fine with Prism getting the artifact, like ideally I would want give it to a town read that is unlikely to be nk'd (i.e. Cakez) but I don't think a lot of people would agree on him and it's not worth risking the page count to argue that.

Bork had some awful end of Day posts yesterday so he is still my top target for elimination, he didn't do much to change my mind otherwise. Prism, I saw you call him out for these, have you changed your mind or are you questioning your bork townread at all today?

Dunn is probably next although his posts yesterday just make me think he doesn't care about this game which makes him hard to read? I'm at a loss for who else could really be scum beyond that. My paranoia on Titus is spiking again, I'm a little concerned she's not actively pushing scum reads as much as she was in Tenet (re: Brian Skies). GreyICE and Battle Mage should be looked into more.

I have town reads on the rest of the playerlist in some capacity but as the game progresses I'm gonna have to be more critical of who I write off
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

urgh I have a lot of thoughts and can't organize them
that wagon had a weird ending but we know it was town driven at the tail end!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I want a lot more pressure on BM today. He totally skated by yesterday. Titus still looks scummy especially in light of DGB town flip as you could argue DGB was a counter to Titus.

VOTE: prism
This is fine with me for artifact
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:24 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3174, penguin_alien wrote:DrippingGoofball (8--BRONZED): Titus, Dunnstral, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, SirCakez, DrippingGoofball, Bell, Lady Lambdadelta
who were the scum here?
:thinks:
Bell looks worse maybe?
who cares?
In post 3222, Spiffeh wrote:I'm mostly fine with Prism getting the artifact, like ideally I would want give it to a town read that is unlikely to be nk'd (i.e. Cakez) but I don't think a lot of people would agree on him and it's not worth risking the page count to argue that.

Bork had some awful end of Day posts yesterday so he is still my top target for elimination, he didn't do much to change my mind otherwise. Prism, I saw you call him out for these, have you changed your mind or are you questioning your bork townread at all today?

Dunn is probably next although his posts yesterday just make me think he doesn't care about this game which makes him hard to read? I'm at a loss for who else could really be scum beyond that. My paranoia on Titus is spiking again, I'm a little concerned she's not actively pushing scum reads as much as she was in Tenet (re: Brian Skies). GreyICE and Battle Mage should be looked into more.

I have town reads on the rest of the playerlist in some capacity but as the game progresses I'm gonna have to be more critical of who I write off
I like this post and agree with pretty much everything. Dunn does look worse again now looking at the DGB wagon comp. And I hate that post he made that I just quoted.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”