Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3298, MathBlade wrote:Seriously are you going to ever like state reads on anyone else Bell?

Do that read wall from Boonskiies?

Anything remotely Townie?
Read my posts. I have zero interest in arguing whether I've been giving reads or not when anyone that iso's me is going to realize I have.

VOTE: Borkjerfkin
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Prism »

I would strongly recommend waiting for him to show up before using anything/directing Spiffeh to use anything on Bork.

I don't see an incentive to out the relative power or any specifics of the scarf at this time.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3280, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3260, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3257, SirCakez wrote:Oh yeah! Spiffeh had no artifacts
And why did you check Spiffeh?

This should not be pulling teeth dude.
In post 3261, SirCakez wrote:Because I've been suspicious of him all game? It's not rocket science
It is slightly odd that Cakez would be so stand-offish about revealing the night action and justification. Then again, it's a tough roleclaim to fake, in the long run, if you don't have it. Although could it, or a mechanically equivalent modification, be a scum role? Maybe.

One for the mech nerds in the peanut gallery
This is so dumb
I wasn't standoffish until Math was all "bro why are you making this so difficult" when I literally wasn't
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3293, Bell wrote:@Spiffeh, use it on Bork or MB or it's a scum claim.

Also, I don't know exactly what it does, but I have a guess.

Everybody else ignore this ty, ty.
??? What is this referring to
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3302, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3280, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3260, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3257, SirCakez wrote:Oh yeah! Spiffeh had no artifacts
And why did you check Spiffeh?

This should not be pulling teeth dude.
In post 3261, SirCakez wrote:Because I've been suspicious of him all game? It's not rocket science
It is slightly odd that Cakez would be so stand-offish about revealing the night action and justification. Then again, it's a tough roleclaim to fake, in the long run, if you don't have it. Although could it, or a mechanically equivalent modification, be a scum role? Maybe.

One for the mech nerds in the peanut gallery
This is so dumb
I wasn't standoffish until Math was all "bro why are you making this so difficult" when I literally wasn't
No you were just hoping to not share.

Like I still don’t get why Spiffeh? Why not check the very tiny PoE?

Your check is very odd.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3301, Prism wrote:I would strongly recommend waiting for him to show up before using anything/directing Spiffeh to use anything on Bork.

I don't see an incentive to out the relative power or any specifics of the scarf at this time.
I would greatly prefer he use it on Mathblade anyway.

Pedit: Sircakez, bro.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3305, Bell wrote:
In post 3301, Prism wrote:I would strongly recommend waiting for him to show up before using anything/directing Spiffeh to use anything on Bork.

I would greatly prefer he use it on Mathblade anyway.

Pedit: Sircakez, bro.
If I am dead tunnel this tomorrow. But if I am alive fucks given 0 I guess and we should move on to sorting in Cakez/Titus/Dunn.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Prism »

Now that I have the artifact safely in hand and don't have to worry about catfights I am very comfortable saying that literally everyone but Bell is getting reevaluated, I am a sore fucking loser who cannot stand being wrong

And Spiffeh is way up there as most likely to be outplaying me atm, and I am about to pore over every fucking game this dude has ever played onsite to find out. Grey/bork less likely imo but will get their time in the sun (Grey goes down because Titus is probably just scum over him)

Titus is probably going to be the vote today though
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can see that unless she drastically redoes her VCA and actually talks with people.

I think SirCakez is better because then we learn if Cakez was a town wagon counter to Mastina or not.

I think she’s probably scum though but part of me pings me this is too moonlogicky for her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be reassessing Grey but thinking through this again with Math, there's no way Cakez or Dunn is scum.

So that means Pooky and/or Math are.
Battle Mage is still scum.

If one of my hero solve is wrong, I'll look for that in my VCA. In fact, I usually scumread a townbeard based on my VCA, so that's a thing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3309, Titus wrote:I'll be reassessing Grey but thinking through this again with Math, there's no way Cakez or Dunn is scum.

If one of my hero solve is wrong, I'll look for that in my VCA. In fact, I usually scumread a townbeard based on my VCA, so that's a thing.
Yes by thinking through it you did absolutely no VCA and kept the same opinions.

I am shocked /sarcasm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Prism »

Alright, after a question to the mod regarding resolution order, and given that one likely exists due to trident mechanic: I am no longer a good target for a hypothetical PT cop. I will not discuss this further.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3310, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3309, Titus wrote:I'll be reassessing Grey but thinking through this again with Math, there's no way Cakez or Dunn is scum.

Yes by thinking through it you did absolutely no VCA and kept the same opinions.

I am shocked /sarcasm.
I haven't done my VCA because I have been waiting in court all day. However, I do have significant memory of the Cakez wagon composition. Nothing changes the fact Dunn and mastina were neighbor votes or that Cakez was a hotly contested wagon to flipped scum.

I still intend to check my work, but I see no compelling reason to change my mind on Cakez or Dunn.

I'll be looking at you, GreyICE, BattleMage and Pooky as major sources on my ReVCA. I'll still be checking to see if Dunn and mastina actually were neighbors on the SirCakez wagon though as that's a big reason I am clearing him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3307, Prism wrote:Now that I have the artifact safely in hand and don't have to worry about catfights I am very comfortable saying that literally everyone but Bell is getting reevaluated, I am a sore fucking loser who cannot stand being wrong

And Spiffeh is way up there as most likely to be outplaying me atm, and I am about to pore over every fucking game this dude has ever played onsite to find out. Grey/bork less likely imo but will get their time in the sun (Grey goes down because Titus is probably just scum over him)

Titus is probably going to be the vote today though
Very cool
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3312, Titus wrote:
In post 3310, MathBlade wrote:

I am shocked /sarcasm.
I haven't done my VCA because I have been waiting in court all day. However, I do have significant memory of the Cakez wagon composition. Nothing changes the fact Dunn and mastina were neighbor votes or that Cakez was a hotly contested wagon to flipped scum.

I still intend to check my work, but I see no compelling reason to change my mind on Cakez or Dunn.

I'll be looking at you, GreyICE, BattleMage and Pooky as major sources on my ReVCA. I'll still be checking to see if Dunn and mastina actually were neighbors on the SirCakez wagon though as that's a big reason I am clearing him.
You know VCA done with biases other than mechanical ones is flawed...

You should be coming at this from Pooky = mason or unelimmable today Titus...

Seriously.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3281, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3269, Tammy wrote: I don't know what to do about the information that I have. I'm not sure if it is alignment relevant at the moment unless one of the people I have information on lie about it. But that has to come up independently.

So, bleh. I'll be back later.
this kind of bumbling vibes town with me. Ok Tammy, you have my notional artefact vote.

VOTE: Tammy

also Tammy, can I just check you aren't claiming same exact role as Cakez? because if you are, that would be worth sharing. :lol:
No, in fact end of day one I thought we had incompatible roles, but I think we're both nerfed enough that they're not incompatible.

I'm trying to decide if this is a bit of a dumbbell I want to call town. It's not impossible to be faked, but it feels kinda natural.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3278, Prism wrote:
In post 3269, Tammy wrote:I don't know what to do about the information that I have. I'm not sure if it is alignment relevant at the moment unless one of the people I have information on lie about it. But that has to come up independently.
It might be worth considering having people who have used artifacts claim. My impression seems to be that artifacts are mostly one-shot, though I'd have to ask as this is slightly ambiguous for the Trident. This means there's little to fear about outing powers for the coming nights since we're working just with the past. I think Day 4 might be a good time, but also that depends on you still being alive.

Definitely should not be claiming this stuff right now but worth thinking on.
This is a good idea.

Also I see later that you're considering putting your vote on Titus today. Can you talk about what changed for you?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Prism »

I haven't reread yet but her progressions, particularly Day 1, were deeply suspect. Day 2 got slightly better but not by much, opened today saying she had to reevaluate but immediately plopped a vote on me with no thought, several sketchy moments Day 1 particularly with playing LLD victim. The quoted 3034 goes a bit in-depth as to what I mean by the progressions being suspect.
In post 3029, Prism wrote:I am actually super close to getting in the passenger seat of MathBlade's tricked out Miata, saying "Fuck it let's ride" and voting Titus. Titus's Day 1 really was truly awful and that reads wall she gave when she thought she was hammered made no fuckin sense with some of the posting that came shortly thereafter.

DGB is going to buy herself another day either way and can wait for tomorrow, and is GreyICE scum or just weirdly protective of me for ??? reason

I do want an answer to the above though and still think DGB is scum so iuno, team pairings make brain hurt

P-Edit: Is it because you're the alternative or want the nonvoters to vote somewhere?
In post 3034, Prism wrote:So the thing here is that the only good post of Titus's around me/Cakez was the VCA

Everything else about those progressions were absolutely horrendous where she goes from buying mastina's case on me, to me+Cakez, to "Oh VCA, uhhhhh Cakez is the scum Prism is null", mastina/Prism being null, to "Why would mastina defend me?" when mastina gets voted, to using the CC as a reason to stay on Cakez and promptly forgetting about it completely afterwards. I'm kind of too lazy to piece together 3 different progressions at once atm but like

hell yeah I'm tempted to ride
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hey guys ladies and enbies going to be doing a PT notes here in a bit so can get feedback post game,

I am kinda wondering assuming Dunn town Titus scum bell town (going to roll with this much as my gut is screaming No! You dummy dumb dumb) wouldn’t this make Spiffeh scum? Because he locked Dunn town and his reluctance yesterday wasn’t like yours and Tammy’s.

Thoughts?

Do you all think Titus is scum here and trying to shade me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

OHHH I forgot she thought the flavor case was a good one and kept trying to direct math onto that flavor case. I should probably reread the game. I forgot I wasn't a fan of her day one.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3318, MathBlade wrote:Hey guys ladies and enbies going to be doing a PT notes here in a bit so can get feedback post game,

I am kinda wondering assuming Dunn town Titus scum bell town (going to roll with this much as my gut is screaming No! You dummy dumb dumb) wouldn’t this make Spiffeh scum? Because he locked Dunn town and his reluctance yesterday wasn’t like yours and Tammy’s.

Thoughts?

Do you all think Titus is scum here and trying to shade me?
But Spiffeh had Dunn scum on day one and is still kinda iffy on him.

I skimmed over you guys' iso in the Wall Street game that just ended, and now I really just don't know what to do with your reads on each other or interaction.

Except Titus seemed to be having more fun that game, and I'm not sure what to think about that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am trying to keep in mind Titus moonlogicks and I am predisposed to scumreading her so I am kinda asking y’all to be my safety net. Is Titus scum trying to antagonize me and SirCakez is town?

Pedit: Wall Street game to be fair sucked. Pretty much LLD attacks me to scumread me despite our prior conversation that’s not how to scumhunt me and then scum pile on and it turns unfun
GTKAS -- MathBlade
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 3222, Spiffeh wrote:Bork had some awful end of Day posts yesterday so he is still my top target for elimination, he didn't do much to change my mind otherwise. Prism, I saw you call him out for these, have you changed your mind or are you questioning your bork townread at all today?
Instead of grandstanding about it: what was bad about my posts in a way that you're applying scum motivation to?
and I dunno; you basically vote parked me all day yesterday, but you seem to feel that you have to qualify the fact that you want me gone now by virtue of my bad end of day posts and that makes me further question the earnestness of your vote being where it was in the first place yesterday.

I dunno. Fucking talk to me about it. I'm town, and I'm resetting today. I suggest you do the same.
beefycheese
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda don’t want to think about that game except I was not happy when town ganged up on me for being cooperative and trying. Granted I read Auro wrong because reasons I can’t say yet but seriously Brutalism was ObvTown :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I suggest blanket across the board that you look in me Cakez/Dunn/Titus/me for scum if you’re resetting.
If you really really want to include Pooky in that PoE it better be air flipping tight.

We really should be finding scum in that subset to piece together D1. Scum can’t edit posts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”