Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2648, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2647, Datisi wrote:green also feels like town, plus the fact cookie died makes me think he's less likely to be scum
I'm not following this
i hinted in the hood that i'm not exactly trusting cookie's claim if she survives the night. i figured if green!scum cookie!town, that would increase the chance cookie doesn't die. and i think she kinda died.
In post 2649, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2647, Datisi wrote:baltar, are you buying into the "there must be scum between the two of us" theory?
Idk. It has crossed my mind I'm getting duped here. Honestly, I'd think you'd be suspicious of me too.

There's just WRONG here somewhere or we wouldn't have flipped two town.
yeah i get that. and like i feel like i might be wrong because i did just get snowed by a scum that was not acting scummy but you are just not acting scummy. like i don't see it.

what's your current bet, where's the wrong?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Other neighbor checking in
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 2647, Datisi wrote:- that is how i play. that is literally how i play. i probe and ask questions. sometimes those questions don't go anywhere because the responses don't strike my gut either way. and that's fine, i've gotten suspected over that shit before. but here's the thing: why hasn't lotus done some meta research on me to see that? he was suspecting baltar, then he ~did some meta~, figured his behaviour lines up with his town!meta, ok nvm. so why isn't he doing it here?
I did actually and indeed you do question around a lot as town and scum. The difference being when you are scum you do the thing where you hook people into answering your questions, while as town I didn't ever see you do that in the few games I looked at. Not saying that explicitly must be scum, but no this behavior doesn't match your town game.
In post 2647, Datisi wrote:- "For example, when he was following VPB's votes onto Dunn and then to RTP, even though Datisi kept reitirating that he thought Italiano is scum." you know why i was doing that? (1) because people didn't seem that interested in italiano. i'm not a fool to keep my vote parked in places where i know it's not gonna go anywhere. (2) pressure is used to sort people. votes apply pressure. like i don't have to constantly have my vote on my strongest scumread, especially coupled with (1).
Ok fine if you didn't think Italiano was going anywhere, but you haven't pushed
any
of your own convictions. You wait to see a towny make a vote and then chime in with a vote and your reasoning. Even your eventual vote on Italiano, you had to see RTP vote there before hopping on yourself. Again I will back this up with quotes tomorrow, the game is quite long to comb through.

In post 2647, Datisi wrote:- yeah, i said it's more likely scum are off wagon than on and that i didn't feel like going there atm. then my scumread on midway got stronger bc he started acting the same way he did in his last scumgame where he handvawed my reasons away and then he was scum. i was not letting that slide. i love how my ~airy reason~ wasn't brought up at all yesterday while i was actually pushing midway
Yeah, that reasoning is very weak. Too weak to so suddenly change your mind like you claim it did. No, you changed your mind because VPB changed his mind.
In post 2300, Datisi wrote:ok i had like a thought and i'm not sure i like my dunn vote that much anymore. so first i'm gonna make a 9000 iq assumption that baltar/dunn aren't scum together. ok cool. so the fact that baltar is like, asking dunn to be more active, and dunn is plainly refusing to do that is giving me some sorta town vibes? like there's a Thing spelled out that he can do to have baltar see him in more positive light and he's purposefully not doing that?
In post 2300, Datisi wrote:2231 from midway is giving me flashbacks back to 2180 when i was calling him out for doing nothing based on meta (i modded a newbie game where he was town and plenty active) and his response was something along the lines of "oh my playstyle changed haha" and he was just a scumfuck lol
Your reasoning for flipping on dunn is just as weak. VPB has been calling Dunn scum for lurking all game. Dunn had continued lurking all game. Now, suddenly Dunn is town for that.

Tell me which scenario is more reasonable to you
A) Datisi happened to flip opinions on Dunn and midway in the same post (with weak reasoning that maybe he actually believes in?) and just so happened to come to those conclusions after VPB directed his attention from Dunn to midway.
B) Datisi changed his opinions to fit the push VPB was making and used flimsy generic reasoning to explain it.

The answer is so obvious.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by RLotus »

wow you got 2 scum GC
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 2647, Datisi wrote:VOTE: lotus
trash vote, I s2g I get OMGUSd everytime I push on someone. Italiano, VPB, andre, Datisi. Yep, every time.
In post 2647, Datisi wrote:also i love how in 2604 lotus is saying how baltar and i are constants on the two misyeets and therefore it's "pretty clear" we should be looked at when he was on italiano d1 and kept putting midway in his scumpool but gave some p weak reasoning to not jump onto him
Nope my reasoning was logical. My top 4 town were off the midway vote including myself, therefore there was likely scum on that wagon. Therefore, midway was likely town.
In post 2647, Datisi wrote:andres' entrance today feels really genuine and i feel like he's far too tunnelled. but also getting some vague paranoia he and lotus are coming out today each pushing one of me/baltar.
Why why why is this scummy? You think we should ignore the people on both Italiano's and midway's wagon? The fact that you aren't the least bit suspicious of VPB STILL is shocking. This is the natural place to look, this is not a scummy push.

Yeah, this is not a solving perspective whatsoever. Please tell me you guys see this.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2638, Andresvmb wrote:But what is maxwell doing? And why are they avoiding the inevitable Datisi / VPB dichotomy, and choosing not to comment on it? It is key to the game. And their Unvote of midwaybear still looks somewhat fishy, but Datisi focusing on that both implicitly and explicitly means that maxwell is probably not Scum if Datisi flips Scum.
I'm amenable to your view on VP Baltar, I was not really liking his responses to your attacks yesterday, but at the same time, if there's scum between the pair, it makes a sense to me to hunt outside them. The unvote on midwaybear was because I really did start to feel he was town from his reaction to being pushed after tunneling him, and felt it was a bad vote. There was an authenticity to his reactions I didn't expect would come from scum, an I wanted out. It is funny that people paint that sort of move as "fishing for towncred" when the result is almost always the exact opposite, if I were scum intent on shoving his miselimination through I would've just stayed on.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 2647, Datisi wrote:still think baltar is town. this still feels like his town!meta.
green also feels like town, plus the fact cookie died makes me think he's less likely to be scum.
momrangal is probably town, however i've heard that battle mage's scumgame is actually Not Shit, so should probably look at that to see if his entrance really was out of his scumrange.
andres' entrance today feels really genuine and i feel like he's far too tunnelled. but also getting some vague paranoia he and lotus are coming out today each pushing one of me/baltar.
dgb needs to contribute more, and i've talked about its voting patterns yesterday.
not liking maxwell's unvote from midway for reasons that were ??? to me.
dunnstral has some q's to answer from yesterday, still feel like he could easily be scum.
Even in this little reads list, there is no substance, still, 3 days in. "this feels like his town meta" "this feels like his scum meta" lolOMGUS lotus. Pretty much the summary of how Datisi is solving this game.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2651, Momrangal wrote:Other neighbor checking in
Interesting choice.

What's your take on the neighborhood momrangal?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Okay Green Crayons claim has in my mind totally collapsed. Momrangal? WHY. That’s totally absurd.

VOTE: Datisi
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I can’t get away from this game even when I want to. You guys suck.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by maxwell »

I'm not sure how not liking the neighbor target from GC leads to a vote on Datisi?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2660, maxwell wrote:I'm not sure how not liking the neighbor target from GC leads to a vote on Datisi?
I’m heavily implying that I think the Scum Team is the neighborhood, and that GC is not a Neighborizer at all.

I’m sorry but the obvious target for a Neighborizing action was me. When that didn’t happen, I thought it was odd, but figured maybe they targeted RLotus or maybe even you since you backed out from maxwell. Momrangal? There’s absolutely no way Green Crayons in good conscience thinks that’s a reasonable target. Unless they wanted to make sure that the target was alive which is doubtful since we had a claimed Doctor.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2661, Andresvmb wrote:maybe even you since you backed out from maxwell
*from midwaybear (and they flipped Town).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

None of Datisi’s positions make logical sense. Insisting that VPB is Town with no paranoia, and saying that a push amongst the two is Scummy is just obviously ridiculous.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 2661, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2660, maxwell wrote:I'm not sure how not liking the neighbor target from GC leads to a vote on Datisi?
I’m heavily implying that I think the Scum Team is the neighborhood, and that GC is not a Neighborizer at all.

I’m sorry but the obvious target for a Neighborizing action was me. When that didn’t happen, I thought it was odd, but figured maybe they targeted RLotus or maybe even you since you backed out from maxwell. Momrangal? There’s absolutely no way Green Crayons in good conscience thinks that’s a reasonable target. Unless they wanted to make sure that the target was alive which is doubtful since we had a claimed Doctor.
That thought crossed my mind as well, that maybe the neighborhood is the scumteam, but like, the scum team just gets outed tomorrow if that's the case. No way GC does that right?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2650, Datisi wrote:what's your current bet, where's the wrong?
Maxwell I need to stop avoiding and look at harder.

On you, I should give Lotus' case an open mind reading. I did feel like I led you onto midway yesterday in a way that tingled my paranoia.

I feel like my read on BM was accurate, but momrangal just comes and goes without much influence.

The lurkerfest is impossible. I'm waiting for Dunn to come in and say I was a fool all along and he has some night info to save the day.

Idk, generally when I help yeet a couple townies, I feel like I've made some bad assumptions somewhere and I need to quiet down and reconsider the full board.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

And how funny is it that they think Momrangal is Town, but needs to be re-evaluated, and they just so happen to be the target of the Neighborizer? C’mon I’m not an idiot. This is getting ridiculous.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2664, RLotus wrote:That thought crossed my mind as well, that maybe the neighborhood is the scumteam, but like, the scum team just gets outed tomorrow if that's the case. No way GC does that right?
If they think we’re tunneled enough that VPB dies while they insist that VPB is Town, and then they push Dunn? I think they may have thought it’s totally likely we self-destruct here.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 2667, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2664, RLotus wrote:That thought crossed my mind as well, that maybe the neighborhood is the scumteam, but like, the scum team just gets outed tomorrow if that's the case. No way GC does that right?
If they think we’re tunneled enough that VPB dies while they insist that VPB is Town, and then they push Dunn? I think they may have thought it’s totally likely we self-destruct here.
If nobody claims neigborized tomorrow we will know that GC is fake and if that is the scum team they have no one else to fake neigborized. You get me?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Momrangal is Scum. One of Datisi/VPB is Scum. Green Crayons would have been towards the end of the pushed anyway. And we could falter and execute maxwell. Though Green Crayons would at some point have to start explaining why nobody else is getting Neighborized hahaha
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2668, RLotus wrote:
If nobody claims neigborized tomorrow we will know that GC is fake and if that is the scum team they have no one else to fake neigborized. You get me?
Unless they target the person executed. Or claim to be RB’ed. There’s ways around it.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 2670, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2668, RLotus wrote:
Unless they target the person executed. Or claim to be RB’ed. There’s ways around it.
True true
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by maxwell »

This is dumb. No scum team claims to be in a hood with each other when that would entirely fall apart if the supposed neighborizer was flipped. Regardless, why would you vote for Datisi first in this instance over GC?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2672, maxwell wrote:

This is dumb. No scum team claims to be in a hood with each other when that would entirely fall apart if the supposed neighborizer was flipped. Regardless, why would you vote for Datisi first in this instance over GC?
I have absolutely seen Scum Teams attach themselves mechanically when they feel they don’t have a choice. I’m still heavily pinged with how the claim happened. None of you believed me. I guess we’ll find out.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2672, maxwell wrote:

Because I could easily be an idiot when it comes to the mechanical play. But I would absolutely bet the game that one of {Datisi, VPB} is Scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”