Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4550 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4548, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4546, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4541, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4535, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4530, Luca Blight wrote:Skitter, why were you willing to vote Menalque but not PP?
Because at the time we needed a compromise and that looked like a viable one. Penguin i was p confident was town and i took him.off the table very early
So why weren’t you willing to vote PP when he became a viable compromise?

You seemed more confident in your Menalque Tr than your Pp one, am I right?
I dont know how to explain it better. Penguin i didnf want to vote. I didnt really want to vote mena but would have if i had to to get a lim. Voting penguin just would have felt wrong
Would you have voted PP to avoid a no-lim?
If it eas like literally 10 min to deadline and that was the only flip possible with who was online. Otherwise no
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And just to consider both sides, if Farkran is scum then i suspect their teammates could be in Day and any one of S_S/Chara/Ydrasse/Lucy
But i haven't looked strongly into this theoretical world yet. There's probably more anti-associatives out there if i looked more into it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4550, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4548, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4546, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4541, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4535, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4530, Luca Blight wrote:Skitter, why were you willing to vote Menalque but not PP?
Because at the time we needed a compromise and that looked like a viable one. Penguin i was p confident was town and i took him.off the table very early
So why weren’t you willing to vote PP when he became a viable compromise?

You seemed more confident in your Menalque Tr than your Pp one, am I right?
I dont know how to explain it better. Penguin i didnf want to vote. I didnt really want to vote mena but would have if i had to to get a lim. Voting penguin just would have felt wrong
Would you have voted PP to avoid a no-lim?
If it eas like literally 10 min to deadline and that was the only flip possible with who was online. Otherwise no
How do you reconcile this with your objection to my Norwee vote/encouraging wagon competition?

That’s what I’m having trouble with here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And if it's TvT scum are probably all in the slots not posting just laughing at us.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4552, Luca Blight wrote:How do you reconcile this with your objection to my Norwee vote/encouraging wagon competition?
I dont really see the contradiction? You were trying to start up a new wagon at a very late point in the day close to deadline (this was like a goos 36 hours after i said the mena thing iirc). Norwee wasnt viable, and it would just distract us trying to get to a flip.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4543, skitter30 wrote:I would have wanted the pocket. It makes dayplay like twelve times easier

And, again, if my plan is to push fark today killing the guy who was adamantly scumreading him just removes one of the easy fark-votes ...
By the way, this is not how it works

1. you don't know what pooky's role was, could have been a soft investigative who would *likely* clear your push since i was his highest sr
2. if you kill a player who scumreads you, chances are that the nka points against you. This is the wifom part, but the point is that you never strengthen your push based on a pooky kill last night. The most you can draw out of that is that fark is still plausible as scum from your pov, you don't doubledown on your read based on this nka.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

There was over 24 hours left. You just said you wouldn’t vote PP unless there was 10 mins left and no alternative

I feel like if I were in your position and strongly tr PP I’d at least try to get something going, and if nothing came of it at least I tried and maybe there’d be some info to take from it?

And you could have pushed Farkran instead of vanity voting Lucy

It’s like ‘I don’t agree with the lim and won’t vote him, but he should be limmed’, it seems a weird stance to me

Have to go now for a bit
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

Like in my mind it was like: look we finally got some viable eod wagons (albeit on people i dont want to flip), why are we undermining that

~

Fark idk what else to say i literally never kill pooky last night. And i'm not saying the push would be strengthened off of a pooky kill, that's literally my point. Killing him weakens a push against you by removing one of the votes

Also i beliebe i said this at least three times now but i am not doubling down because of nka. The fact that pooky died ia incidental to the reasons i find you scummy. It doesn't strengthen the scumread, and it doesnt weaken it, its nearly irrelevant. This is from town-me's perspective. The fact that pooky died for the most part does not affect how i'm reading you

However, if i were scum who wanted to misflip you, killing one of the main people scumreading you would have been silly.

Idk how else to explain the point, you're like conflating 'scum-me doeant kill pooky because he was scumreading you' with 'town-me thinks the pooky death strengthens thw scum-case' against you when i never really said the latter
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4556, Luca Blight wrote:There was over 24 hours left. You just said you wouldn’t vote PP unless there was 10 mins left and no alternative

I feel like if I were in your position and strongly tr PP I’d at least try to get something going, and if nothing came of it at least I tried and maybe there’d be some info to take from it?

And you could have pushed Farkran instead of vanity voting Lucy

It’s like ‘I don’t agree with the lim and won’t vote him, but he should be limmed’, it seems a weird stance to me

Have to go now for a bit
The timeframe you're looking at was when i was at work and didnt really have time to do anything. Like i noticed the norwee thing and could make a quici post against it. Could i sit there and explain who would be a better wagon than penguin (which happened overnight + through my working day)? No, i could not just then. He was hammered before i took my lunch break
Show
Hiatus once more.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Skitter
Could you go over your main points for why you still are confident on Farkran being scum if we ignore NKA?

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:26 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Vote count 2.1

with 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-03-30 16:20:40).

elimination
1. skitter22 [2]:
2. Farkran [2]:
3. Alisae [0]:

5. Chara [0]:

6. Luca Blight [0]:

7. NorwegianboyEE [1]:

8. Menalque [0]:

9. LegoLucy [0]:

11. Ydrasse [0]:

12. Day [0]:

13. Something_Smart [0]:

no elimination [0]:

Not Voting [6]:
Alisae, Chara, LegoLucy, Ydrasse, Day, Something_Smart

mod notes~ Chara V/LA Sunday

Spoiler: traditional vc
elimination
Farkran [2]:
skitter22 [2]:
NorwegianboyEE [1]:

Not Voting [6]:
Alisae, Chara, LegoLucy, Ydrasse, Day, Something_Smart

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3386, skitter30 wrote:I'm kinda struggling to have s confident read on fark tbh
In post 3945, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3938, Chara wrote:
In post 3933, skitter30 wrote:thanks. if it helps i'm not explicitly scumreading you, ig i just don't find your vibes townie enough to keep you out of the limpool, if that makes sense
you are a very nice player, i thought this while i was frustrated with you in FL vs. Hectic as well, thank you for being nice to have in games.
:) i try

i'm still feeling a little bit lost about what to do tho
In post 3737, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3725, Menalque wrote:
In post 3707, skitter30 wrote:mena i still think you're town fairly strongly but we're kinda close to needing a flip and you're the likeliest to happen tbh
this is dumb and u should do better
i mean what do you want from me at this point ...
I believe this summarizes pretty well how strong your scumread of me was during mid-to-late d1, compared to:
In post 4370, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4362, Farkran wrote:VOTE: skitter

I have a hard time believing you're this naive about your takes while being town

The fuck does it mean that you wouldn't lim the biggest supporter of your highest sr when he's a claimed pr, widely townread except by me and alisae and by killing him you can easily bank on everyone else's lhf-ing me

Also note that in eod you were posturing against pretty much everyone, keeping your options open but not pushing anything strongly.
You were ready to compromise on both mena and pp
and yet you enter the day pushing the surface level lhf and calling the wagon scummy when it took the whole duration of d1 to reach a compromise and i was one of the main antagonizers of that wagon ever since d1 start when suji was still the owner of the slot

Pedit: meh alisae i explained my position on lucy being town like a million times

Could vote alisae as well
nope, i don't believe this is a real read you have, sorry
VOTE: fark for emphasis

don't know what the bolded means
italics: i. was. not. willing. to. compromise. on. penguin.
where on earth this narrative came from is beyond me but i challenge literally anybody to find any semblance of backing to that narrative because i was not

characterizing yourself as lhf is an interesting take, but alright
Note that skitter was already voting me earlier in d2, this is just the emphasis vote.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3714, skitter30 wrote:this game is hard, i feel like i have reasons to townread nearly everyone, but we need to flip someone.

i am willing to compromise on mena (under noted protest)
i think fark could be scummy
i could probably vote chara or nor or lucy as well

the people i absolutely woudln't vote ever are: pooky, ss, luca, penguin
probably wouldn't vote ydrasse or day or ali as well unless literally forced to because of the deadline

it would be helpful if everyone laid something similar out so that we know what our options are
This is also a post that i overlooked yesterday but it reinforces my feeling that your menalque wk midday was a farce

How is it that menalque suddenly became less towny than pp exactly at the time pp was being runned up

It's like you don't want to be on any wagon that you know will flip town at the moment they are being close to flip, but keeping doors open to hammer anything if you need to
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Day »

I side with skitter on almost every point of that argument and can sense bad faith coming from Farkran... which makes me very sad. Luca is making the best points here from Farkran's side (regarding skitter not trying to push alternatives to Pengo and instead vanity voting Lucy), and he's not even part of the 1v1.

Does it make Farkran scum if I completely disagree with his reasoning and push... maybe. The pocket's so deep that I still want to believe that he's just very, very tunneled for whatever reason and can't see otherwise. He knows 'm giving him no town points for being stubborn.

'll post some hard hitting questions for you when 'm not phoneposting, Farkran. Want to get to the bottom of this.

Oh, for now: Why don't you think
town!skitter
argues she never kills Pooky? It's beneficial for her as either alignment to state that, and she probably hasn't given nightkills much thought as town, so why's it scummy even if it's hyperbolic?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4559, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Skitter
Could you go over your main points for why you still are confident on Farkran being scum if we ignore NKA?
at this point it's mainly that i think his takes are political (especially r.e. lucy and pooky yesterday), and taht i don't think his read on me is real (namely, in that he needs to twist my words and cherry pick them in order to back up his arguments)

i don't believe he's arguing in good faith here, and i feel like he's looking for reasons to scumread me while deliberately ignoring what i'm saying or taking things out of context
like, for example, saying the first half of a specific post supports his point while ignoring that in the second half of the very same post i deliberately say the opposite of what he's accusing me of (see above)

~
fark i don't think you're arguing in good faith and i don't feel like i need to respond to those. if someone else has concerns please let me know
Show
Hiatus once more.

Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Day »

In post 4562, Farkran wrote:
In post 3714, skitter30 wrote:this game is hard, i feel like i have reasons to townread nearly everyone, but we need to flip someone.

i am willing to compromise on mena (under noted protest)
i think fark could be scummy
i could probably vote chara or nor or lucy as well

the people i absolutely woudln't vote ever are: pooky, ss, luca, penguin
probably wouldn't vote ydrasse or day or ali as well unless literally forced to because of the deadline

it would be helpful if everyone laid something similar out so that we know what our options are
This is also a post that i overlooked yesterday but it reinforces my feeling that your menalque wk midday was a farce

How is it that menalque suddenly became less towny than pp exactly at the time pp was being runned up

It's like you don't want to be on any wagon that you know will flip town at the moment they are being close to flip, but keeping doors open to hammer anything if you need to
I think those tiers are being made with surrounding votes and context in mind. As I understand it, Mene would be I'm the "would never vote" category if not for the fact he had 3 votes and interest to be voted by others.

^Is this correct, skitter?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4563, Day wrote:I side with skitter on almost every point of that argument and can sense bad faith coming from Farkran... which makes me very sad. Luca is making the best points here from Farkran's side (regarding skitter not trying to push alternatives to Pengo and instead vanity voting Lucy), and he's not even part of the 1v1.

Does it make Farkran scum if I completely disagree with his reasoning and push... maybe. The pocket's so deep that I still want to believe that he's just very, very tunneled for whatever reason and can't see otherwise. He knows 'm giving him no town points for being stubborn.

'll post some hard hitting questions for you when 'm not phoneposting, Farkran. Want to get to the bottom of this.

Oh, for now: Why don't you think
town!skitter
argues she never kills Pooky? It's beneficial for her as either alignment to state that, and she probably hasn't given nightkills much thought as town, so why's it scummy even if it's hyperbolic?
I mean it saddens me too to be scumread more when i am town than when i am scum, but i guess it does make sense since i have more enemies than allies (people that know i am an enemy and people that don't know i am an ally)

I am not arguing in bad faith at all. I think skitter is scum. I think her statements and stances are formed with the purpose of limming people without looking bad for it.

As for your question, it is a bit loaded since i think town!skitter would never do that? Like, my problem with her is that she's using hyperbolics to validate a push against a player who was already under attack (i.e. lhf) in contrast with her previous stance that she didn't know what to do with me (i.e. not having a clear read).

Town!skitter has no benefit using hyperbolics instead of trying to understand my pov here, whereas she hadn't shown any attempt to do that ever since yesterday therefore i think it's a terrible push.

But more importantly, this isn't the only (or main) reason i'm pushing her today, i've been casing her at length and there are at least 2 people agreeing that my stances make sense so i don't know why she keeps insisting that they don't (= using hyperbolics) instead of sorting the situation (= what town!her would benefit most from)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:58 am

Post by LegoLucy »

I kind of miss skitter being mad at me game's not as fun now.

Skitter! You vanity voted yesterday! Rabba ru ru!!!!!
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Day »

VOTE: Lucy

This is scum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Alisae »

why is "this" scum
GTKAS
| here.
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:59 am

Post by LegoLucy »

Day feels even more towny as of now

Pedit: the pedit makes it even better
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4565, Day wrote:I think those tiers are being made with surrounding votes and context in mind. As I understand it, Mene would be I'm the "would never vote" category if not for the fact he had 3 votes and interest to be voted by others.
yes, and i don't think penguin had really been run up yet either
Show
Hiatus once more.

LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:00 am

Post by LegoLucy »

It was a 2post pedit for the record
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4567, LegoLucy wrote:I kind of miss skitter being mad at me game's not as fun now.

Skitter! You vanity voted yesterday! Rabba ru ru!!!!!
i mean i could switch back to you but it probably wouldn't be a good vote because if i'm being honest i really scumread fark more and my voting you was more that i was annoyed than anything else
Show
Hiatus once more.

Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Day »

In post 4569, Alisae wrote:why is "this" scum
Scum!Alisae only shows up when a player votes another while saying "This is scum"

VOTE: Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”