Not Voting (0)-

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
(expired on 2021-03-25 19:00:00)
-
Mar 25th 19:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Gretchen »

damn. vfp's putting in a lot of effort. ok. Alice solon and 1 of amelie or lotus then.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Gretchen »

solon had massive energy coming in and looked ready to FIGHT but running out of gas and checking out is very maf indicative.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Gretchen »

did solon ever full claim or just leave it at 'TPR'?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:40 am

Post by RLotus »

TPR
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:40 am

Post by clidd »

I don't remember, probably didn't full claim.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1569, Gretchen wrote:alice solon vfp?
This actually feels like a pretty good shout for a team.
clidd wrote:Vfp is towny, but I assume you are using April (FL) to read the slot as scum.
I actually disagree with that statement a whole lot. April was bad, but VFP just really feels off on a gut level to me. If Alice slips scum VFP gets ran up immediately. Look at how much effort he is putting in to calling her kinda scum but still pulling out reasons to give a pass and vote elsewhere unless there is no chance of saving her. If I had to order who I would vote outside of all PR claims, I actually might have VFP second. They do post a lot, but its very superficial and lacks creating depth and solid reasons. Go and see if you can figure out why he is voting Ame without asking first. I actually am very unsure as to why he is, I just know more that he keeps saying they could vote Alice, but doesnt want to.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Gretchen »

i actually completely agree. vfp lacks SOUL, and feels like he's afraid to take any hard stances. maybe i'm dumb to label him probtown just bc he's putting effort in
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:51 am

Post by clidd »

@Llama

Actually, I'm scumreading April more than him, lol.

But perhaps this is a difference in our perceptions of the slot.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:51 am

Post by clidd »

Now I'm paranoid.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:54 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@VFP - Can you just summarize your Ame vote reasoning and explain why you think its better than Alice (who you still think is a decent enough deadline move)?
clidd wrote:Now I'm paranoid.
Certain amount of paranoia is healthy. Too much or too little is dangerous if you are town (and can actually be a mild scumtell)
Co-host of The USL Show
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 am

Post by clidd »

So we have like all scum inside: {Amélie, Alice, Vfp, Solon, Lotus}?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:11 am

Post by clidd »

I still want to see something more from Amélie before moving on.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:04 am

Post by VFP »

Okay I'm passed caring for the day.
VOTE: Alice
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:51 am

Post by VFP »

I will just add though, on a town flip here the scum team may just be amelie / Dann / Llama.
I think I'll go over this before end of day if it's still up (a day I feel un related game reasons won't have my back up anyway).

I think I've just realised what Llama is doing here if I'm right.

On a scum flip, that's dis regarded anyway.

But yes, Alice should be the flip today.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 448, bugspray wrote:
In post 439, clidd wrote:Regarding Bug/Lotus, both were at first very similar to their recent scumgame, but I feel some differences now.

Bug is less charismatic and is paying less attention compared to scum!Bug, while Lotus is more shallow in his comments, something different from the semi-walls that scum!Lotus did when explaining his reads in that game.

This does not necessarily make them town, as it is not that difficult to switch play from one game to the other, but my mind tells me that these traits probably leverage the slots upward, unless I feel/see something that makes me change of idea.
In post 440, clidd wrote:Ydrasse reflects me as ''lost'', and this is unusual, considering that she can project on a organic level a flow of towny interactions as scum, just like she did in FL vs Hectic.

The apathy and the gradual loss of interest, as well as the eventual exit, within the context of she needing to play in side games and not having the time for the current game (plus boring gamestate), make me think that the slot is likely town. There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
In post 442, clidd wrote:Mini has given me positive impressions, but I have not yet carefully checked his meta and his current position is more due to complacency on my part. He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts.

AliceK asked Entrapta a very specific question regarding her interaction with Bugspray which I found very difficult in terms of projection if scum!Alice was the person who made the observation. Considering that she is a real newbie, at least for the fact that she occupied a newbie slot in a newbie game, I am viewing this unique attention to details as potentially towny. Can change too depending on what she posts.
VOTE: clidd
Clidd's noncomittal reads are causing alarm bells to loudly blare in my head.
In post 442, clidd wrote:He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts.
In post 439, clidd wrote: Can change too depending on what she posts.
In post 440, clidd wrote:There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
In post 439, clidd wrote: This does not necessarily make them town, as it is not that difficult to switch play from one game to the other, but my mind tells me that these traits probably leverage the slots upward, unless I feel/see something that makes me change of idea.
In post 444, clidd wrote: This read, like the others, is not fixed, so depending on how things happen my interpretation may change.

In addition most of the reads do not have as much depth as would first appear. The reads on me/rllotus/gerain compares us to how we played in a recent game with clidd where lotus+I were scumbuddies and he groups us again here. Clidd is a very intelligent and analytical player and I would expect town!clidd would separate us and give a more in depth read. The last thing about this postchain that strikes me as fucky is [post]445[/port] where he includes a gif of benedict cumberbatch (for those who may not have noticed benedict cumberbatch is clidd's fursona) appearing out of breath. Playing as scum is far more exhausting than playing as town. Usually after posting some kickass reads as town I feel invigorated and the adrenaline makes me hit that f5 button for like TEN MINUTES but posting a meticulously crafted readlist as scum takes a lot of fucking energy. Also, town!clidd asks a lot of people some really good detective-y questions and I have not seen him go for as many of those interactions this game. I believe this is due to the fact that he does not want to generate too many weird interactions with his scumbuddies and get caught by an associative read.

editing by way of posting
I think that Bugspray is town because of this post ^

It's outside of his scum-range.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by clidd »

Regarding Llama, he has been towny for a good period of time and has helped to advance the gamestate.

Considering that both the predecessor and the current owner of the slot present evidence of being town, it is difficult for me to see a coherent scenario of scum!Llama.

Not sure what you're seeing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by clidd »

This was directed at Vfp ^
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Gretchen »

yeah llama and bugspray have both been extremely towny. probably my top townread. entrapta was weird in how they left and dann hasn't been CRAZY towny but actually getting a tracker guilty on DGB implies town, maf probably don't track DGB and tracker is also a weird role for maf?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1593, Gretchen wrote:yeah llama and bugspray have both been extremely towny. probably my top townread. entrapta was weird in how they left and dann hasn't been CRAZY towny but actually getting a tracker guilty on DGB implies town, maf probably don't track DGB and tracker is also a weird role for maf?
It actually at least (used to be) a fairly common scum role. Pretty much a weaker version of a standard Role Cop. Sort of like a step down from Vanilla Cop due to X-Shot, Night, etc modifiers.

The only issue I have with how everything broke out is that if DGB is town and Dann is scum, he should have been pushing pretty hard on that wagon instead of backing away from it. Thats just getting pretty heavily into theory though and I dont think we can really crack that open too well without a full Dann and Solon claim which we still need.
Co-host of The USL Show
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Gretchen »

you think so? i suppose that's true that scum!dann doesn't leave it ambiguous and just gets the miselim when he's perfectly justified in pursuing it. instead his approach was 'you guys can judge for yourselves after i probably get nightkilled and you see my flip'
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Gretchen »

well now we wait for an alice replacement bc we need a claim i guess.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Gretchen »

ooor we could just kill her anyway and save not_mafia the trouble bc a claim means little for her alignment tbh. repping out as soon as she receives some pressure bodes well for her flipping maf.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Gretchen »

the biggest detractor from this game is apathy and dying interest bc of how slow everything is so waiting for someone would worsen the situation and could result in more rep outs. maybe a flip really is the best thing we can do. i say flip it now.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Gretchen »

In post 1492, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1491, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1480, LlamaFluff wrote:@DGB - Can you do me a quick favor and just confirm that you got a "positive" result N1?
I got Negative????????
Okay good. Thats the right result. Figured why not try to trap by fishing for an incorrect result.
lmao nice test.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”