Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6625 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6622, Pink Ball wrote:And yes, I do think that if we eventually go to LyLo, those three players are going to be in it, and I'm scared about that 'cause I've been pushing Pyro since forever and I don't know if I'll be able to be fair and re evaluate at that point
I never comprehended your Battle Mage theory honestly

btw I never, ever kill Fey last night, at least not this early as the last scum alive. I don't think she was ever voting me this game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6622, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6617, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6613, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6578, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy at this point I think the game is already won, but we should have a plan for how you want LyLo to look like.

LyLo pool would be Dunn, KidAmn, clidd, Pyro and me.
Why Dunn?
Because he's not conftown like the two players I left out of the LyLo pool? This is a PoE list
I was more referring to the order. Dunn has a much better ISO than either of those two. I think all 3 of you are town: you/Pyro/Dunn.
It wasn't ordered in any way, it was the five players who aren't conftown, nothing else.

And yes, I do think that if we eventually go to LyLo, those three players are going to be in it, and I'm scared about that 'cause I've been pushing Pyro since forever and I don't know if I'll be able to be fair and re evaluate at that point
Do you think scum!Pyro kills the slot who townlocks him? Like she was never ever voting him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Pyro »

Pink Ball, can you actually go over your theory of why you thought the Battle Mage launch happened because he was sus of me? Can you highlight the posts or things that made you think that was the case?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

No, I'm townreading Pyro. But I'm townreading Dunn too. That's my point. Maybe I'm over complicating things and the game just ends when it will obviously end
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Counterpoint, the only options were myself and Fey and both of us are going to die before voting Pyro becomes an issue. Not that i'm suspecting Pyro currently, but yeah
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6627, Pyro wrote:Pink Ball, can you actually go over your theory of why you thought the Battle Mage launch happened because he was sus of me? Can you highlight the posts or things that made you think that was the case?
Yeah I'll do that during this phase, good idea
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6265, Fey wrote:I'm saying this more for Pyro's benefit, honestly! I don't want him to get scumread in the game I really, really think he's town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6629, Morning Tweet wrote:Counterpoint, the only options were myself and Fey and both of us are going to die before voting Pyro becomes an issue. Not that i'm suspecting Pyro currently, but yeah
Yeah, but you can confirm KidAmn as town instead of them being a free mislaunch which is honestly a pretty big blunder for scum to make here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Also, what did Dunn do last night?
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Pyro »

(if KidAmn is town)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6631, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6265, Fey wrote:I'm saying this more for Pyro's benefit, honestly! I don't want him to get scumread in the game I really, really think he's town.
I'm not scumreading him...........

I'm saying that I'm fucked up if I end up in LyLo and have to choose between them. Like hopefully I have to 1v1 one of them instead but I don't thinkt that would be the case
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6628, Pink Ball wrote:No, I'm townreading Pyro. But I'm townreading Dunn too. That's my point. Maybe I'm over complicating things and the game just ends when it will obviously end
Both of them were on W & P D1, Dunn only unvoted because he thought they were my mason.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Nancy what's your point
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Last time I say it: I'm townreading them both. I think scum is between KidAmn and clidd, most likely clidd because of balance, most likely KidAmn because of play. I'm JUST SAYING, that in case they aren't scum, then It'll be a complicated LyLo. I'm NOT SAYING I'm scumreading one of them at the time and I'll end thinking they're both town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2083, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: War and Peace
In post 2084, Gamma Emerald wrote:can we PLEASE not fucking rush this????
In post 2085, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE: War and Peace

Actually I want to take some time to think
In post 2086, Gamma Emerald wrote:thank you dunnstral
Actually it was Gamma.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6638, Pink Ball wrote:Last time I say it: I'm townreading them both. I think scum is between KidAmn and clidd, most likely clidd because of balance, most likely KidAmn because of play. I'm JUST SAYING, that in case they aren't scum, then It'll be a complicated LyLo. I'm NOT SAYING I'm scumreading one of them at the time and I'll end thinking they're both town
I'm also here right now. I lean Dunny as scum over you though ftr
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6638, Pink Ball wrote:Last time I say it: I'm townreading them both. I think scum is between KidAmn and clidd, most likely clidd because of balance, most likely KidAmn because of play. I'm JUST SAYING, that in case they aren't scum, then It'll be a complicated LyLo. I'm NOT SAYING I'm scumreading one of them at the time and I'll end thinking they're both town
It’s fine, I just don’t think we need to worry about it today. If both Kid/Clidd flip and game doesn’t end, we just won’t snap vote anyone and reacess.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6632, Pyro wrote:
In post 6629, Morning Tweet wrote:Counterpoint, the only options were myself and Fey and both of us are going to die before voting Pyro becomes an issue. Not that i'm suspecting Pyro currently, but yeah
Yeah, but you can confirm KidAmn as town instead of them being a free mislaunch which is honestly a pretty big blunder for scum to make here.
In post 6634, Pyro wrote:(if KidAmn is town)
Yeah don't really see how that happens, you would think scum would consider the pros and cons between Fey and I.

Unless if the bus driver is still in effect, then they can stop me and Fey is still probably a slightly better kill.

If scum has an ungated bus driver that can multitask, then I would have to ask: why do we even have (gated lol) protectives if they're going to be useless
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6640, Pyro wrote:
I bet money, it won’t come to that though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6642, Morning Tweet wrote:Unless if the bus driver is still in effect, then they can stop me and Fey is still probably a slightly better kill.
Oh actually even if scum decides to mess up my check on Kid with bus driver, that forces them to kill outside of the confirmed town bloc. So not killing me was just a blunder in every case
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6562, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler:
[A] - SaraharaS
[C] - Clidd
[D] - Dunnstral
[F] - Fey
[K] - KidAmn
[M] - Morning Tweet
[O] - Olaf
[P] - Pink Ball
- Starcrossed
if Sara flips bus driver im messaging "Personal", but in every other case i'm messaging "Simple". The message will instruct my target to, in their very first post, mention the role that I demonstrated how to crumb.

good night all ♡
Do you think these clues were obvious because I had no idea what this meant but this would literally be the first night, that we don’t have any evidence of a bus drive.

It’s beyond obvious that Sarah and Koba were switched because no way Titus wouldn’t have coordinated with Sarah to respond to your message.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6644, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6642, Morning Tweet wrote:Unless if the bus driver is still in effect, then they can stop me and Fey is still probably a slightly better kill.
Oh actually even if scum decides to mess up my check on Kid with bus driver, that forces them to kill outside of the confirmed town bloc. So not killing me was just a blunder in every case
I would have killed you if I were scum because Fey was confirmed one shot. It could either point to or away from Clidd since she was hard pushing him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6640, Pyro wrote:
THAT DOESN'T HELP AT ALL HGAKGJAHRG
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok ok Nancy you'll have to MVP the shit out of LyLo if it comes to that.

I think it's KidAmn
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6611, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes, I was surprised by it, all things considered. Perhaps it was because I had her as solidly locktown from the getgo and Sarah flip sealed it?
Me/Star/Fey are never going to be suspected so other players' reads on us don't matter so much as our reads on others

In Fey's case, pyro is right and she spent a lot of time exploring why Sherlock's push on clidd doesn't clear him. she also revealed she still thinks clidd is possible if sara is scum. She also consistently seemed to lean clidd/Sara over Kid/Sara (6259)

i dont really have many outstanding reads so killing me wouldnt give any advantage or disadvantage

Killing Star... hm, well, if the bus driver were still active, they could have killed Star if they wanted. But there's no difference between Star/Fey mechanically and i would probably argue Fey is the most optimal kill

I think, given the option, nearly every player would choose Fey out of us three (And Star isn't even possible without bus drive). So perhaps NKA isn't so useful
You are the only ungated slot. Otherwise, there are two schools of thought when it comes to NKA. One is to kill the slot that’s most likely to push you, the other is NOT to do that. Perhaps scum didn’t kill you because they didn’t bus drive last night? And if they didn’t then why didn’t they?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”