[C] - Clidd
[D] - Dunnstral
[F] - Fey
[K] - KidAmn
[M] - Morning Tweet
[O] - Olaf
[P] - Pink Ball
- Starcrossed
if Sara flips bus driver im messaging "Personal", but in every other case i'm messaging "Simple". The message will instruct my target to, in their very first post, mention the role that I demonstrated how to crumb.

good night all ♡
Do you think these clues were obvious because I had no idea what this meant but this would literally be the first night, that we don’t have any evidence of a bus drive.

It’s beyond obvious that Sarah and Koba were switched because no way Titus wouldn’t have coordinated with Sarah to respond to your message.
Only Starcrossed knows how to interpret that post, it would be completely impossible for anyone else. There's no correlation between the letters I assigned to each player and the words "Personal" and "Simple" aside from the arbitrary way I connected them

I did that so even if I die, Star could still confirm whether or not clidd received the message.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6043, DkKoba wrote:like why does scum!kidam confirm that there is a way for scum to bypass kills when they had the ability to claim outside?

why put scum in a position where WnP get caught via NKA?
+1

Right, good point. Scum!KidAmn never claims he protected M & R with a scum bus driver.
Hmmm . . .

Koba does make a decent point here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6646, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6644, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6642, Morning Tweet wrote:Unless if the bus driver is still in effect, then they can stop me and Fey is still probably a slightly better kill.
Oh actually even if scum decides to mess up my check on Kid with bus driver, that forces them to kill outside of the confirmed town bloc. So not killing me was just a blunder in every case
I would have killed you if I were scum because Fey was confirmed one shot. It could either point to or away from Clidd since she was hard pushing him.
It seems that scum wasn't paying much attention so they killed Fey to protect/frame clidd while getting rid of an active player... which would be a better nightkill over me in every way, except that I can investigate Kid tonight or force scum to kill a PoE player.

They had to have overlooked it, even with a bus driver scum cannot escape this as far as I can tell..
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6650, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6645, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6562, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler:
[A] - SaraharaS
[C] - Clidd
[D] - Dunnstral
[F] - Fey
[K] - KidAmn
[M] - Morning Tweet
[O] - Olaf
[P] - Pink Ball
- Starcrossed
if Sara flips bus driver im messaging "Personal", but in every other case i'm messaging "Simple". The message will instruct my target to, in their very first post, mention the role that I demonstrated how to crumb.

good night all ♡
Do you think these clues were obvious because I had no idea what this meant but this would literally be the first night, that we don’t have any evidence of a bus drive.

It’s beyond obvious that Sarah and Koba were switched because no way Titus wouldn’t have coordinated with Sarah to respond to your message.
Only Starcrossed knows how to interpret that post, it would be completely impossible for anyone else. There's no correlation between the letters I assigned to each player and the words "Personal" and "Simple" aside from the arbitrary way I connected them

I did that so even if I die, Star could still confirm whether or not clidd received the message.
Well you and them are very likely the next two kills, if we get it wrong today.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6649, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You are the only ungated slot. Otherwise, there are two schools of thought when it comes to NKA. One is to kill the slot that’s most likely to push you, the other is NOT to do that. Perhaps scum didn’t kill you because they didn’t bus drive last night? And if they didn’t then why didn’t they?
There's only one scum left. They can't bus drive
and
kill (without multi-tasking). That would be the most likely reason by far.

Additionally, they only need to bus drive if they are trying to kill Star last night -- which they didnt
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6652, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6646, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6644, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6642, Morning Tweet wrote:Unless if the bus driver is still in effect, then they can stop me and Fey is still probably a slightly better kill.
Oh actually even if scum decides to mess up my check on Kid with bus driver, that forces them to kill outside of the confirmed town bloc. So not killing me was just a blunder in every case
I would have killed you if I were scum because Fey was confirmed one shot. It could either point to or away from Clidd since she was hard pushing him.
It seems that scum wasn't paying much attention so they killed Fey to protect/frame clidd while getting rid of an active player... which would be a better nightkill over me in every way, except that I can investigate Kid tonight or force scum to kill a PoE player.

They had to have overlooked it, even with a bus driver scum cannot escape this as far as I can tell..
Yes or if it is actually Clidd, then maybe Fey was killed > you, so you could be alive to confirm.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6653, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well you and them are very likely the next two kills, if we get it wrong today.
Well, I mean, yeah. They can't kill us both at once, though, so Star can resolve my messages after my death if necessary.

I can force scum to have to kill a PoE player if they want top stop my investigation on Kid -- so there's a slight chance one of us makes it to Xylo actually
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6655, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes or if it is actually Clidd, then maybe Fey was killed > you, so you could be alive to confirm.
Confirm what?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6654, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6649, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You are the only ungated slot. Otherwise, there are two schools of thought when it comes to NKA. One is to kill the slot that’s most likely to push you, the other is NOT to do that. Perhaps scum didn’t kill you because they didn’t bus drive last night? And if they didn’t then why didn’t they?
and

Additionally, they only need to bus drive if they are trying to kill Star last night -- which they didnt
@mod can scum multitask or not?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6657, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6655, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes or if it is actually Clidd, then maybe Fey was killed > you, so you could be alive to confirm.
Confirm what?
You confirmed Clidd received your message, maybe that wasn’t an accident?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6659, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Confirm what?
Scum couldn't know who I was sending the message to while making night actions -- they get the message in the morning.

Also, the message doesn't really mean anything except that clidd wasn't bus drived which is whatever.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6660, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6659, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You confirmed Clidd received your message, maybe that wasn’t an accident?
Scum couldn't know who I was sending the message to while making night actions -- they get the message in the morning.

Also, the message doesn't really mean anything except that clidd wasn't bus drived which is whatever.
Oh also if i died Star would have confirmed the message for me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6651, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6043, DkKoba wrote:like why does scum!kidam confirm that there is a way for scum to bypass kills when they had the ability to claim outside?

why put scum in a position where WnP get caught via NKA?
+1

Right, good point. Scum!KidAmn never claims he protected M & R with a scum bus driver.
Hmmm . . .

Koba does make a decent point here.
What do you guys think about this? Why does scum!KidAmn claim he was on Morty & Rick - leading us to actually KNOW that scum has a PR that could affect protect targets? Does it make sense he hints at this if he is the actual bus driver?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

How many valid targets were there for Kid to choose from to protect on that night?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6659, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Confirm what?

In post 6661, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6659, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You confirmed Clidd received your message, maybe that wasn’t an accident?

Oh also if i died Star would have confirmed the message for me
Well since Fey was the target, I’d say no bus drive likely happened last night and if they also understood that Starcrossed could confirm this, then that might also explain Fey kill.

So that doesn’t point to anything other than scum likely wanted your target to get confirmed which Fey would have no role in. I don’t believe scum forgot Fey was a one shot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6663, Morning Tweet wrote:How many valid targets were there for Kid to choose from to protect on that night?
I think M & R, Sarah and S & W are the 3 slots I mentioned. I didn’t specify which one but we obviously know it couldn’t have been S & W, so Kid could have claimed Sarah. But considering the flips, maybe it’s not as clearing as Koba thought.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4800, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I think Italiano is the optimal wagon today. Vig on Clidd if it flips scum, holster if it flips green.

Gunsmith on REK.
Rolestopper on Sahara, Morty & Rick or Sherlock & Watson.

Vanilla cop on Clidd or Toog. (Olaf or Starcrossed other possibilities but not preferred).

I think this the optimal NAs but I’m open to hearing alternatives but I think this makes the most sense.
@Tweetie
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6658, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6654, Morning Tweet wrote:
and

@mod can scum multitask or not?
As a general rule setup questions I do not answer in thread to avoid gaming the mod.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think scum not killing me is a clear indicator they thought very little of my power -- which would lightly suggest the bus driver can no longer act, I think at the very least.

It is highly unlikely they gave any mind to my message towards clidd, it doesn't really mean much.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4970, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4841, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4825, Alisae wrote:
In post 4824, Alisae wrote:
Morty and Rick has died. They were a
Vanilla Townie

Sherlock and Watson has died. They were a
1-shot Dayvig
Morty and Rick were supposed to be protected. :(

Scum has a dayvig??? Dafuq? Whomever shot Krazy, you have my utmost gratitude.
I'm deeply confused because I submitted a rolestop on M&R, but Gamma had claimed down to even-night so who fuckin knows

I'm also hella busy with RL this morning and 193 pages is not an easy catchup so bear with me y'all
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6668, Morning Tweet wrote:I think scum not killing me is a clear indicator they thought very little of my power -- which would lightly suggest the bus driver can no longer act, I think at the very least.

It is highly unlikely they gave any mind to my message towards clidd, it doesn't really mean much.
Only if they can’t multitask.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Anyway, please don’t rush this day, town stump thanks you for your patience.
:)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If bus driver can multitask, it would make more sense to kill me as I have the power to out that fact. I think keeping driver a secret is advantageous to scum at this point for playing around the protectives / framing them and whatnot

It also is just objectively correct to kill me since whether or not there's a bus driver they're still getting hurt, but I suppose we assume that they missed that part.

As for why scum!Kid outs the bus driver -- yeah it seems unnecessary for them to do for sure. I wouldn't say it's clearing because WIFOM and also it was going to get outted sooner or later when a protection failed down the line.

In any case I'm highly in favour of not eliminating Kid today, having Kid and I target an agreed-upon PoE player, and learning whether or not their rolestop works. As long as the PoE player isn't killed, they will be able to say whether or not they got the message. If scum has a functioning bus driver, they can kill the PoE player to stop this, but that is also a fine outcome. If they kill me, Star will confirm the message in my place.

Note that the bus driver can't make it so my message goes to a different player cause they'd also be moving the rolestop. Also also note that if our PoE player IS the scum, they can't fake guilty Kid because that would require confirming my message.

So if we elim, say, clidd today and scum kills me, then tomorrow we have

Starcrossed - town
Kid - confirmed rolestopper or not rolestopper
Dunn - odd-night doctor (can act tonight)
Pyro
Pink Ball

Let's say Kid is a rolestopper. They can't be the bus driver then, barring probably the most ridiculous scumteam in history. Have Dunn protect Star, elim Pink Ball, scum must kill Kid or they lose

Starcrossed
Dunn
Pyro

you've got a 50/50 Xylo in the absolute worst case. Even if Star dies by bus driver fuckery, you'd have Kid instead who also is town at that point so still 50/50
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6672, Morning Tweet wrote:If bus driver can multitask, it would make more sense to kill me as I have the power to out that fact. I think keeping driver a secret is advantageous to scum at this point for playing around the protectives / framing them and whatnot

It also is just objectively correct to kill me since whether or not there's a bus driver they're still getting hurt, but I suppose we assume that they missed that part.

As for why scum!Kid outs the bus driver -- yeah it seems unnecessary for them to do for sure. I wouldn't say it's clearing because WIFOM and also it was going to get outted sooner or later when a protection failed down the line.

In any case I'm highly in favour of not eliminating Kid today, having Kid and I target an agreed-upon PoE player, and learning whether or not their rolestop works. As long as the PoE player isn't killed, they will be able to say whether or not they got the message. If scum has a functioning bus driver, they can kill the PoE player to stop this, but that is also a fine outcome. If they kill me, Star will confirm the message in my place.

Note that the bus driver can't make it so my message goes to a different player cause they'd also be moving the rolestop. Also also note that if our PoE player IS the scum, they can't fake guilty Kid because that would require confirming my message.

So if we elim, say, clidd today and scum kills me, then tomorrow we have

Starcrossed - town
Kid - confirmed rolestopper or not rolestopper
Dunn - odd-night doctor (can act tonight)
Pyro
Pink Ball

Let's say Kid is a rolestopper. They can't be the bus driver then, barring probably the most ridiculous scumteam in history. Have Dunn protect Star, elim Pink Ball, scum must kill Kid or they lose

Starcrossed
Dunn
Pyro

you've got a 50/50 Xylo in the absolute worst case. Even if Star dies by bus driver fuckery, you'd have Kid instead who also is town at that point so still 50/50
There's a few flaws with this plan. First, there's alignment assumptions. Second, you suppose Dunn acts tonight. Third, scum have a way out anyway. This setup is not breakable.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

Tonight is Night 6.
Dunn is an odd night doctor.
Kid Amn is an even night rolestopper.
KidAmn and Dunn never act on the same night.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”