Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6750 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6202, SaraharaS wrote:clidd's vote on me after saying me + kidam makes sense with scum!clidd
dunn could be scum instead of Kidam since his vote on me sucks

star is mech town
fey is mech town
pro is soulread town
pinkball is town because of his predecessor doing a trust tell level rep out
Bat is town via i'm not terrible at reading people lol

that's enough to vote out everyone who i'm not locktown on. don't need more vibes here to solve by poe. nice
Sarah setting up Dunn as a miselim after Clidd townflip.

If Dunn was actually scum here, there would A) have been no bus drive N3 and B) Fey would have not been the NK. It’s beyond obvious that Starcrossed was the intended target and if Dunn was actually scum here, it would be Starcrossed who died not Fey.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6751 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6731, Titus wrote:@Nancy, your bluffs are terrible.
In post 6732, KidAmn wrote:Aren't they just.
Is anyone still seriously doubting that Starcrossed was the preferred target and not Fey?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6752 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6751, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Is anyone still seriously doubting that Starcrossed was the preferred target and not Fey?
Kid is very clearly TMI slipping with this. He’s agreeing with Titus that Starcrossed was the the obvious target but they didn’t die because town doc Dunn protected them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6753 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Let’s wrap this up, KidAmn is the last scum.
:]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6754 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Kidamn
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6755 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

VOTE: Kidamn
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6756 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
[C] - Clidd
[D] - Dunnstral
[M] - Morning Tweet
[O] - Olaf
[P] - Pink Ball
- Starcrossed
i'm messaging "Alien" if we're not done here yet
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6757 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6752, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Kid is very clearly TMI slipping with this. He’s agreeing with Titus that Starcrossed was the the obvious target but they didn’t die because town doc Dunn protected them.
arent they referring to this ?
In post 6714, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I actually do have one or two strongwilled loyal/disloyal shots left. Still sure you don’t want to spare yourself the inevitable humiliation and concede?
Also you realize that bus driving scum can kill Star easily if you declare protection on them right
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6758 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: KidAmn

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6759 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6756, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler:
[C] - Clidd
[D] - Dunnstral
[M] - Morning Tweet
[O] - Olaf
[P] - Pink Ball
- Starcrossed
i'm messaging "Alien" if we're not done here yet
I think he’s scum even night RS and 1 shot bus driver, because Fey died instead of Starcrossed. Titus realized that a scum even night RS would mean an odd night town doc. 1 shot nightskipper + 1 shot bus driver=1 shot scum dayvig + 1 shot bus driver.

Scum made bad choices when they flipped Koba but especially Fey. Killing you would have been far less suspicious. I think Fey died to frame Clidd but ironically added to Pyro being townspewed. I don’t see how it’s not Kid especially with the way Sarah positioned around him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6760 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6757, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6714, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I actually do have one or two strongwilled loyal/disloyal shots left. Still sure you don’t want to spare yourself the inevitable humiliation and concede?
Also you realize that bus driving scum can kill Star easily if you declare protection on them right
I’m saying bus drivers is only a one shot or else like Koba, you would have been informed that Sarah was switched. I think Sarah was RS’d N4 and W & P N2. I may possibly be wrong on Sarah RS though, it could have been Starcrossed. I think Sarah maybe just didn’t respond for whatever reason but Starcrossed would 100% be dead here if Dunn was scum and also confirmed bus drive on N3.

There has to be two scum 1 shots to fit with town nightskip + vig 1 shots, which is why I believe that Kid is actually telling the truth about being even night Rolestopper. Dunn is definitely town no matter what and bus drive is 100% 1 shot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6761 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6757, Morning Tweet wrote:
No they actually can’t because I have a strongwilled doc shot that I’ll be using on either them you tonight and scum can’t counteract a strongwilled shot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6762 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think Kid is scum even night RS and either one shot bus driver or odd night, because unless this is wrong, there’s absolutely no evidence of even night bus drive, so I think he actually is even night RS.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6763 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6760, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:or else like Koba, you would have been informed that Sarah was switched.
For the last time, no i would not have, that is not how it works.

But I see what you're saying, you're theorizing that Kid rolestopped Sara the night I messaged her and their bus drive ability only happened on the Koba night (since the bus drive that dodged Kid's rolestop no longer has to exist)

Yeah, it's possible. Maybe a JoAT sort of thing i guess
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6764 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6763, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6760, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:or else like Koba, you would have been informed that Sarah was switched.
For the last time, no i would not have, that is not how it works.

But I see what you're saying, you're theorizing that Kid rolestopped Sara the night I messaged her and their bus drive ability only happened on the Koba night (since the bus drive that dodged Kid's rolestop no longer has to exist)

Yeah, it's possible. Maybe a JoAT sort of thing i guess
That’s right it did happen on Night 4, I feel a lot better now. Yeah I understand how your role works but if you check Koba/Toog flips, there’s nothing in them that would suggest that scum wouldn’t know that Koba would be informed that REK was switched with Toog, so yes, I think Kid likely RS’s both W & P N2 and Sarah N4, so that’s why bus drive is probably either odd night or 1 shot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6765 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Tweetie sends Sarah a message she obviously never received on N4 but Tweetie is never actually informed she didn’t receive it or that Koba actually did. That points to Sarah being RS’d N4 which would mean that Kid lied about RSing Dunn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6766 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Did we win??
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6767 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think Kid self-voted because Sarah was very obviously rolestopped N4 not Dunn. No way would Sarah have not responded to Tweetie’s message. A bus drive would have meant that Tweetie would like Koba actually be informed that her target got switched. The fact that she did not receive said message points to Sarah being rolestopped.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6768 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5959, DkKoba wrote:i also got the name of my target when I submitted on WnP n2, i got feedback with name + report
In post 5966, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5962, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5953, DkKoba wrote:alright since we got that out of the way, I was actually redirected TO TOOG and they were displayed as VANILLA

i think toog is the vanilla goon remaining, as bus drivers can rarely self target else its OP asfk.

VOTE: Toog
But REK was mason and would have gotten a not vanilla claim?
i was redirected onto Toog.

Toog is vanilla, not REK.

my target got switched.
In post 5970, DkKoba wrote:I mean i chose REK and it was redirected**
In post 5973, DkKoba wrote:i dont think bus driver would have expected me to happen to target REK -> see who the 2nd drivee was.

so i think toog is just the nilla scum here
In post 6000, DkKoba wrote:u know i wonder do u think titus would expect me to check REK tonight, cuz i kinda softed it??
did u catch that soft nancy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6769 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 6766, Pink Ball wrote:Did we win??
Probably, unless he's town scumsiding.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6770 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6765, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Tweetie sends Sarah a message she obviously never received on N4 but Tweetie is never actually informed she didn’t receive it or that Koba actually did. That points to Sarah being RS’d N4 which would mean that Kid lied about RSing Dunn.
It doesn't point to anything. Rolestop and bus driver are equally possible from that result. Both of those will not inform me and both will result in Sara not claiming my message

Koba knows who they targetted because they get feedback cause they're an investigative. I get no feedback.

doesnt really matter at this point though i guess
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6771 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6767, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:A bus drive would have meant that Tweetie would like Koba actually be informed that her target got switched.
I hope Kid wasn't elimed for this, cause, again, that is not correct.

I agree Kid had to die for the self vote and their attitude today though, especially since I could not conceive of a plan to investigate them. A bit odd that Titus goes out of her way to correct me from trying to save Kid but whatevs
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6772 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

You're going to have to wait on Alisae and MathBlade. I am cruel.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6773 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.1

KidAmn(4)
~ (2), (1), (57), (7), (7)
-- HAMMER

Not Voting (4): Morning Tweet(36), Pyro(20), Pink Ball(19), Titus(8)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to eliminate someone.

Day 6 deadline is like some point but was never updated so not needed

Budget VCA until Alisae makes it eir format. Locking thread. Some of you may have voted after hammer but the vote counter stops looking for votes once a hammer happens as the day is over.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6774 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

KidAmn was a Town Even Night Rolestopper

Night will be 2 days with time remaining (expired on 2021-03-27 01:17:35)

As always actions will need to be submitted with the same 1 hour rule Alisae mentioned.

Since there were mechanics questions about a rolestopper and what it can and cannot do in thread, I am providing the role PM below. This is similar to the wiki. I do not answer questions publicly to prevent meta gaming of the mod but Alisae may obviously but it's safer as a backup mod for me not to. I hope that doesn't annoy anyone.

Even Night Rolestopper
On even nights: You can target 1 other player; any actions performed on them will fail.
YOU WILL WIN THE GAME WHEN ALL THREATS TO THE TOWN HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”