Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1723, Iconeum wrote:hot take

if luca is town and truly scumreading me

he'd be all over my ass right now selling scum!ico to everyone and their mothers trying to get my yeet
Based on what?

and as I've already explained, I don't hard SR you - I SR Datisi more and don't believe you're s/s
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1719, Datisi wrote:
In post 1658, Luca Blight wrote:I'm like 99.9999% sure that at least one of Datisi/Icon are scum
H O W
In post 1720, Datisi wrote:ok i am officially getting the feeling that i am arguing with scum ahahahahah
You can't see that fmpov it feels like you're both independently scummy and there is manipulation/pocketing at work here?

I don't know why me saying that would make you feel that I'm scum, or why it's even that surprising to you
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Apparently scum!Luca's plan is to turn town!Datisi and town!Icon against me so they can form an alliance against me?

That sounds like fun
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok i'm caught up

i was gonna lowkey clear zoomer-slot for that disgusting repout but s_s is acting scummy right now and it would be lovely to see him sweat a bit

luca is like. ~general~ read that luca is town. however certain things ping me enough to not be very sure about that read which are (1) not wanting to give me space (2) feeling like he's attacking anything that i say ("i got many pings from the post! i will elaborate soon!" gotta make sure that any attempt at clearing myself doesn't go well) and (3) the fucking "there's scum in dats/ico" post which is probably the most disgusting one as it lets him push this shit tomorrow too.

like i'll be honest and say that my gut is telling me that luca is town because this feels like town!luca but the points he's making feel evil and twisted.

llama is actually a decent pick for scum, again, because that post on samantha is like. no. reminds me of myself when i'm scum looking to attack someone and pushing them on most bullshit contradiction that doesn't actually mean anything

infinity is not scum with rathe / koto / maybe s_s bc what the everloving fuck are those people doing if they're their partner (i'm not including llama/outworld into this bc those people seem decently open to voting me)

actually i wanna heat outworld opinion on me bc he said scum!me can't react well quickly
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1726, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1719, Datisi wrote:
In post 1658, Luca Blight wrote:I'm like 99.9999% sure that at least one of Datisi/Icon are scum
H O W
In post 1720, Datisi wrote:ok i am officially getting the feeling that i am arguing with scum ahahahahah
You can't see that fmpov it feels like you're both independently scummy and there is manipulation/pocketing at work here?

I don't know why me saying that would make you feel that I'm scum, or why it's even that surprising to you
i was getting the same "i'm arguing w scum" feeling earlier when you were trashing my post, this is like, the point at which i felt it strong enough to actually type it out

and no excuse me but i do not see it lel
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually that reminds me of andres last game when he was like "there's scum in dats/vp someone is pocketing someone!!!" so like. it's nota completely impossible thought process for town i g u e s s

andres did think that after flips tho so wtf do i even know
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1727, Luca Blight wrote:Apparently scum!Luca's plan is to turn town!Datisi and town!Icon against me so they can form an alliance against me?

That sounds like fun
why the fuck not
if you get me murdered today it doesn't matter
besides i'm not even turning against you rn and painting that as that is like, no
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's been a while since i've felt this strong "gut-town, logic-scum" read on someone but here we fucking are
~M
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Koto »

In post 1696, Datisi wrote:the only worth i have as a town member is making myself readable and taking myself out of the yeet pool

once i'm not able to do that, i am nothing but dead weight
Hello dead weight. What is your opinion about Rathe?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1728, Datisi wrote:
luca is like. ~general~ read that luca is town. however certain things ping me enough to not be very sure about that read which are (1) not wanting to give me space (2) feeling like he's attacking anything that i say ("i got many pings from the post! i will elaborate soon!" gotta make sure that any attempt at clearing myself doesn't go well) and (3) the fucking "there's scum in dats/ico" post which is probably the most disgusting one as it lets him push this shit tomorrow too.
1) I did want to give you space, remember? That's why I pushed only Outworld and gave you leeway, but when he towned it up I felt it was time to at least investigate this particular avenue

2) That's clearly not true. You're referring to one post if I'm correct? and I
will
elaborate soon (if this exchange doesn't continue too long)

3) What's disgusting about that? It's what I feel right now. Is it more or less disgusting than Icon's '
Luca is 100% confirmed scum for voting Datisi'
?

I don't see why I'd need to say that in order to continue pushing this Tomorrow?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

the "i won't vote lol" is annoying as shit and i want to say i scumread him for it but not sure i do

gut-town for unknown reasons but would vote them if nothing better was on the table

what do you think about the current optnions?

pedit: @koto
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by Iconeum »

luca why are you only responding to datisi's posts rn :p
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Iconeum »

gimme some attention
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1734, Luca Blight wrote:Is it more or less disgusting than Icon's 'Luca is 100% confirmed scum for voting Datisi'?
DUDE stop fucking pushing that 1 (one) bloody thing i said

i do it all the time

it's not serious

stop pretending to read it like something serious
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Lack of time, Icon

You seem to be trying to make me believe that your pushes/play is always bad, which is funny

Our first game together you played well and pushed things well, and I read you as obvtown. I can go into more detail later but it's not really a priority rn
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1738, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1734, Luca Blight wrote:Is it more or less disgusting than Icon's 'Luca is 100% confirmed scum for voting Datisi'?
DUDE stop fucking pushing that 1 (one) bloody thing i said

i do it all the time

it's not serious

stop pretending to read it like something serious
Well it felt serious

How serious was your SR at that time, then?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1734, Luca Blight wrote:
1) I did want to give you space, remember? That's why I pushed only Outworld and gave you leeway, but when he towned it up I felt it was time to at least investigate this particular avenue

will

3) What's disgusting about that? It's what I feel right now. Is it more or less disgusting than Icon's '
?

I don't see why I'd need to say that in order to continue pushing this Tomorrow?
(1) meh
i really want to make an argument that it was not enough space but implying that i know how town!luca operates would not be honest

what did you get from investigating this avenue, that is different than what you had before?

(2) not quite, you were calling my other posts bad too (, ) and like. some part of me is finding it hard to believe that your mind is actually not changed by literally anything that i've done

(3) ico often uses hyperbole and i feel like you should, i don't know,
know
that? and like, that lets you continue attacking ico tomorrow. like sure you were able to do that anyway but you weren't exactly scumreading ico strongly before that so it's a nice springboard to be able to call back on tomorrow
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

logic is telling me there's something wrong here

but gut is really really strongly telling me this is a repeat of the dats/ico/luca t/t/t shitfight that happened back in 2095
~M
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1731, Datisi wrote:
In post 1727, Luca Blight wrote:Apparently scum!Luca's plan is to turn town!Datisi and town!Icon against me so they can form an alliance against me?

That sounds like fun
why the fuck not
if you get me murdered today it doesn't matter
besides i'm not even turning against you rn and painting that as that is like, no
Wow, you must have a very high opinion of my scum game if you think I'd willingly take on both you and Icon D1

I'm flattered
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1739, Luca Blight wrote:Lack of time, Icon

You seem to be trying to make me believe that your pushes/play is always bad, which is funny

Our first game together you played well and pushed things well, and I read you as obvtown. I can go into more detail later but it's not really a priority rn
which game was that?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Koto »

In my home town, we lynch people who say things like a or be is scum. We put them into honey and then tie them to a boat. Letting flies slowly eat them.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Iconeum »

and yeah i can confidently say that i do not have more then 1 or 2 games *a year* where my reads aren't utter trash
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1741, Datisi wrote:
In post 1734, Luca Blight wrote:

will

?

(1) meh
i really want to make an argument that it was not enough space but implying that i know how town!luca operates would not be honest

what did you get from investigating this avenue, that is different than what you had before?

(2) not quite, you were calling my other posts bad too (, ) and like. some part of me is finding it hard to believe that your mind is actually not changed by literally anything that i've done

(3) ico often uses hyperbole and i feel like you should, i don't know,
know
that? and like, that lets you continue attacking ico tomorrow. like sure you were able to do that anyway but you weren't exactly scumreading ico strongly before that so it's a nice springboard to be able to call back on tomorrow
1) That's a difficult question to answer in limited time. I'll get back to you

2) Why do you think I should have changed my mind on you? What should I be townreading about your play, in your opinion?

3) Why is Icon allowed to use hyperbole but I'm not? I think you're making a meal out of that comment tbh, but it was a truthful comment (if a bit exaggerated)
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1725, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1723, Iconeum wrote:hot take

if luca is town and truly scumreading me

he'd be all over my ass right now selling scum!ico to everyone and their mothers trying to get my yeet
Based on what?

and as I've already explained, I don't hard SR you - I SR Datisi more and don't believe you're s/s
so there's is *at least* 1 scum in ico/datisi but we ain't scum together huh

ok
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Koto »

In post 1746, Iconeum wrote:and yeah i can confidently say that i do not have more then 1 or 2 games *a year* where my reads aren't utter trash
Does that mean that you have mafia problem in this town more often?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”