Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3711 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 3701, Prism wrote:
In post 3695, penguin_alien wrote:
notscience replaces GreyICE. Vote count shortly.
might be joining greyice soon tbh
Please, Assume I’ve learned from my mistakes. I’m not going to go into this further, but I understand why you feel this way and would like the opportunity to redeem myself.

You’re probably town and gut pinging bell town too.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by notscience »

\o

Also in case people aren’t to to date on my posting schedule tomorrow’s my long work day I won’t be around much

Bell who else is town?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by notscience »

Hi Tammy! Are you town too?

Where’s Titus I’ve been good at reading her lately

Ninja-

THE MOUSE WIZARD IS GOOD

What’s the deal about Pooky and Cakez? Short version I’m eating McDonald’s and drinking a Paloma

Ninja-
Hi Pooky
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: Hope

As long as I can be a stepping stone for Hope!

@Tammy I just double checked and I’m town but I can check again if you want

What do you think of pookys pool in 3725

Pedit-
I feel like this question might be answered in the wall
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by notscience »

Purely based off your description of Cakez that reminds me of xeno when he laser Ed in on Cabds case

I might be filling in some blanks but meh
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by notscience »

I was reading your reaction to my replace in.

I don’t think scum you makes a post like that. It doesn’t make sense to prod at me like that right when I replace in. Town has less filter?

Granted I get what you’re saying. I’ll try to reign it in even further.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by notscience »

So just to be clear Bork you’re voting me because I’d be doing more if I’d read the game to catch up?

Because I really haven’t read that much. I read page one and posts since my replace in.

But anyways, excuses. I’m going to try to read at least day one tomorrow (something something proven track record of not being super available sundays something)

I kinda like Dunn’s read shift on me even if I don’t agree with borks reasoning for the read.
In post 3789, MathBlade wrote:a not science wagon is literally push a lurker to avoid the PoE again.
I’ve been here for 24 hours and asleep or working for 22 of them

:(
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3825 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:16 am

Post by notscience »

hi i'm on p26 and just was curious why cakez is still alive
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3830 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by notscience »

Words are starting to blur. my pbpa faded off but I can at least walk through my reads thus far, but i think ive got a fairly decent standing.

Spoiler: catchup
from math is meh i dont think malas done anything outside of scum range as of this post

Isn’t really not fakeable but is hitting tonal markers/just feels like he’s genuinely not stressed this game.

yeah i agree. I think this bodes well for dunn here

As of page 8 Tammy is town and spiffy is town. I was paranoid of tammy in popcorn but i just dont really feel it this game. I think part of it is her reaction to all the confusion about how the mechanic works, she feels like town trying to understand the setup and then figure out whos trying to abuse hte confusion. Spiffy as I’ve said just has this undercurrent of not giving a fuck that most likely means town.

LOL

The part about elim me over doing the plan feels forced. Like this whole explanation is “what do we actually learn” like its not just a game about interpreting peoples reactions

Interesting take about something thats not even a meltdown given the xeno meltdown lol

Im pretty sure ffery knows whats expected of her gameplay here so dont know why this post is necessary

uhhhh thats not really conveyed over your cakez iso

I really like this bell paranoia wrt prism and while i dont think thats what was going on i do think this was a genuine paranoid flicker

As of page 15 I’m adding bell to the townreads and cakez has not impressed me thus far. I haven’t loved Math’s posting but I’m not sure it’s scum or awkward town

Lines up how I feel with it.

I’m not used to Titus/Math dynamic but yeah, she does feel weird.

feels like an overexaggeration but a town one

im townreading pooky but i dont have a reason

Yeah i really dont get why dunn was wagoned. I’ve hit on it a few times in recent games, his activity is based on his interest level. It’s understandable if hes not interested in that reward side of the game, since he got to the kill people part he’s been fine. Looking at the vc a few posts up I’d be willing to say 2 on- I dont think its spiffy. One is prob cakez. Probably not math.

???????? Bell’s been fine.

something something disturbing the waters so they cant be read something. I refuse to believe there’s people actually scumreading Bell lol

Interesting take, why are you voting dunn then? You said you didnt like the reads (which were perfectly fine) then said he must have drawn scum and now you’re sitting reasonless on his wagon?

bell town is a safe as fuck read and i wish i had more to go off of here

Yeah Im kinda wondering how mastina has skated through this far without doing anything yet. I feel like someone should be talking about her by now.

Don’t like the list, I disagree with cakez, bork has been okay but not great, spiffeh seems fairly obviously town. Greyice townread is kinda weak given his activity level and my first instinct is TMI/defending the easy limnip

yeah i really dont get how people are scumreading the mouse

I agree with both of these.

Mastina scumread on cakez and prism off their votes is reasonless and meh.

bell stop inverting your readslist I was confused why sangres and the mouse was at the bottom >:(

I know I’m reading this knowing mastina flips red but I’m wondering if this means something. It could just be a red herring, I’m trying to decide if I think mastina is that cheeky. It’s basically going to determine if I think there’s 2 scum below or above null- with sheer volume I think its more likely to be in the town side? But Prism is town and math while abrasive isnt seeming like scum, which makes it fairly obv who the scum in the bottom side is

Yeah I see why everyone’s scumreading bork now. He just feels like a non-entity. Like I get he’s making an argument but wheres the fire? Where’s the passion? It feels very passive and I think town-bork digs in harder here. Especially considering this is an interaction with flipped scum.

Was my same thought. Pooky town?

and those that lead up isnt an awful interaction from math? Like I can see math trying to bridge a gap in his own way.

As of this point in mastina’s catchup she’s talked to Sangres, LLD, Grey (my slot) and bork. I think it’s unlikely a scum in catchup ignores a buddy and given that I know 3 of those are town, it doesn’t bode well for bork. Particularly because it’s all surface level shit about flavorhunting.

I’ve agreed with Mala on a lot of her posts but I agree with this one a lot

This is a weird towel throw in from Titus.

Town-
Bell-
adorable bell is town bell
other people have said it looks like tenet bell and I agreed, and just overall I am getting a lot of solvey vibes and not a lot of hide in the background vibes
spiffy- the basic tldr is I get this undercurrent of excitement from his posts that seems a step up from what ive seen in those same 3 scumgames I witnessed that bell did. I feel like hes genuinely trying to solve and it doesnt feel like hes just here to shitpost
tammy- shes hitting all her tonal markers when shes around and blah blah meta meta tammys town
prism- still from recent posting not really anything to do with the catchup but their posts werent bad in the catchup

Lean town
pooky- I liked and agreed with it. This is one of the reads I can't really come up with explanation on why I feel the way I do. So its here
Math- I've come around on math. I wasn't a fan at first but I have a nose for sussing out the... unique... playstyled townies. I think their play is too erratic for a scum agenda and that I also think Titus has fairly decent scum equity, and makes sense in a whiteknighting scenario.
Dunn- should probably be a tier up. maybe it's paranoia from popcorn. I really hated the early wagon on dunn and I had several posts from Dunn I could very easily see from TownDunn, such as the readslist in . His reaction to everyone asking why he wasnt working with sangres after them working together got exploited was good as well.

null-
BM- /shrug I struggle to remember what hes done

Lean scum-
bork- :( his vote on me doesn't help. But his ISO is very uninspired, along with some rough interactions with mastina (and as I mentioned in my catchup, mastina's initial catchup flurry had responses to myself and two flipped townies. I find it very hard to believe there wasn't a scum in that pool). I know he's had some issues with real life problems and it could be part of his lower activity, but I think his ISO reads more like scum burnout than town who can't get immersed. Maybe it steps up from where I've read but my lack of being impressed here combined with my townreads on the rest of the field...
Titus- I understand she's having some IRL issues which could be clouding things. I don't like her interactions with Math. I understand I don't know all the intricacies, but here I am referencing the policy thing several others have said. I wouldn't hesitate to call it TMI and feel like Titus's ISO comes across trying to save math and then be able to use math as a beard. I also feel like titus (and cakez!) have had a fair amount of shade thrown their way for such a light wagon to hit, and then that weird towel throw in, just seems off? One reservation I am having is reconciling three scum being competing wagons at the end of the day. If cakez flips goon or something weak I'd up titus's scum equity as both of them were on cakez over mastina, a flipped goon.

Scum-
Cakez- (Note: The following is a paid advertisement from PookyTheMagicalBear. These are professional actors.)

1) The Dunn votepark was super bad. He didn't like Dunn's post that I actually picked out as a fairly town post.
2) Continuation of the dunn tunnel thats bad, but I feel like this is trying to get attention away from the leading wagons. Which he'd want to do, if both were scum.
3) I really hate the EOD play trying to prevent himself or mastina from going down by shoving dunn.
4) Mastina's early readslists, when referencing the bottom side, had Dunn, Cakez, Prism, Mathblade. You all know the drill, there's probably scum in the pool, yada yada. I'm townreading the other three so purely by PoE examination of mastina's pool. That and it wasn't really explained well why mastina was scumreading cakez. There's TONS about how prism is scum bc of their flavorclaim (while not under duress) but the vote is parked on cakez for gut and unexplained meta.
5) Cakez's iso as of this post is literally described by bell in the next post and is pretty accurate.

VOTE: Cakez
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by notscience »

Sorry for the delay I read to 65 and then I started pettering out but I powered through and finished D1

Y'all know the drill I'm gonna let the thread breathe let me know if you have questions for me.

Blood for the blood gods and all that.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3837 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by notscience »

(I double checked his d1 action after the claim he never acted)

I think it’s a believable claim I could see in the game as either alignment but think the quiet target is meh. Yeah they were a nonentity all of day one but like... why? It’s a slot getting replaced if scum have the ability to dole them out why would they put him on quiet? Iirc he didn’t say anything about not having an artifact either.

I basically just think it’s a really low info target claim and done on purpose.

As for Titus’s I kinda hit on it but I hate that she threw in the towel like that. I know she’s going through it so I’m taking it with a grain of salt but I have an immense amount of respect for Titus and I just... struggle to reconcile town her throwing her hands up this easy.

Ninja-
I disagree I had no problems with Dunn’s day one. It isn’t as active as he’s been in other recent games, yes, but there’s a plethora of explanations for it. He’s definitely my last choice of your pool.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by notscience »

I think I agree with the bear. Go Cakez>Bork>Titus and ride off into the sunset.

Ninja-
Yeah.

@pooky well see. I’m done assuming people are going to concede bc frankly i fee like I was entitled about it in the past

Ninja-
Yeah at the risk of sounding entrenched im fairly confident in my readslist without reading much of d2 and pre replace in d3
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3872 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:19 am

Post by notscience »

Spiffy why no Cakez? I might need to skim but dunn dropping off after d1 with a scum elim is weird but I still felt pretty decent about his d1

I do agree it feels a bit stagnated and we probably need new data soon.

Ninja-
Well address it later let’s take this one elim at a time
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:49 am

Post by notscience »

In post 3887, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:PURE AS FRESHLY FALLEN SNOW ON A WINTERS EVE

ps notty/bork are the last 2 bad guys probly
You’re a towel

I’d rather do Cakez first because I have more points against him. I’m not super opposed to Bork but derailing an e-1 at the 11th hour seems sketchy
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:55 am

Post by notscience »

In post 3891, Bell wrote:How are your opinions coming along NS?
Did you miss my catch-up wall with readslist

I prob won’t read day 2/early 3 until at least Thursday but my day one reviews are usually pretty strong so I’m sitting pretty

Who do you want to talk about?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3899 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:12 am

Post by notscience »

Bell I’ve been here for 2 days and can tell the game is stagnating. I’m not playing the extension game it’ll just make it worse.

You know my day one revisits are strong, and I’m willing to roll with it for now and reread whenever I get time.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3908 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by notscience »

I mean like

You want me to ask Cakez for in depth thoughts on something he did a month ago

Like yeah if he’s town he obv believes what he’s saying but it looks like scum picking an easy target to vote

@BM- see what I’ve said about game stagnation. Like yeah, if he’s town then the complacency is obv to the detriment of town

But I have several reasons for the read, and you can follow along with my thoughts on the catch-up, plus points that I haven’t seen anyone else bring to the table. So like, I get it “hurrdurr notsci easy reads” but like, you were in several games with me where the easy reads WERE the answer. And you remember who one of those easy reads was? Cakez.

As for grey ice obv I can’t speak for him.

I’m welcome to any questions if you actually want to try and sort me.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3910 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 3890, notscience wrote:You’re a towel
(Hint:it might help if you actually read the rest of my points instead of writing them off)
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by notscience »

Yes. One is flipped scum already. The other is himself and yeah yeah survivalism isn’t inherently scummy but like... why not just vote Mastina there if town. No one would complain. Trying to find someone else just looks off.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3915 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by notscience »

Ctrl+F mastina in his iso.

He spends like half the day talking about how mastina is scummy and yet he’s trying to derail her wagon.

Ninja-
No thats nai

Him avoiding a player he has a scumread on with a big wagon and one threatening him?

That’s sketchy
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3917 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by notscience »

Pooky can you write a historical fan fic about it maybe that will help Bork and bm understand
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by notscience »

@pooky are you at all concerned about BM trying to derail Cakez onto me

Bc it’s giving me the heebie jeebies
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3930 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by notscience »

This is a new side of prism

I enjoy this side
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3932 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by notscience »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by notscience »

Cakez was scum, well I never

Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3944 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by notscience »

Cool.

Cool cool cool.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3960 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by notscience »

Yeah I’m struggling to keep up today already.

Is it massclaim time already?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3967 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by notscience »

@dunn if you want to chat about anything I’m around. I read your wall but prob need another reread before I’m ready to go into my thoughts more

Ninja-
I still think Titus is scum

Why is no one talking about bm trying to derail Cakez at the end of the day
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3998 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by notscience »

Pooky I’m confused why Titus is off the table

Ninja-
I’d add Titus to that list.

But like, I know which one of those is wrong so I might be jaded

Ninja- can y’all stop
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by notscience »

Didn’t we just talk about massclaiming first?

@pooky- I feel very good about some parts of your pool but would like you to explain that other part please

Like idk after illicit I’m a little paranoid of the “we just lim this pool” even if it’s literally what I do all the time

Like that time we autowon bc lol “you must get limmed in cylo” but here? Idk

This is a bunch of Russian for me saying I’m worried there’s a chance your pool only has one scum and where’s the last one? Because I’m worried about the siblings still. Titus more so.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4037 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by notscience »

I wish I had a cool artifact to use :(
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4039 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by notscience »

I haven’t had or used one.

Figured it was implied
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4070 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by notscience »

I could either see all scum on the mastina wagon sans mastina or an even split I think. More when I get home.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4076 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by notscience »

@Math- IME that silence takes a huge chunk of scum power. I also feel like it seems like town is super weak even with the artifact a day thing, so it's probably a pretty weak scumteam.

I've been thinking about the VCA. Obviously I wasn't here at gamestart, but we do have two people (if im speaking incorrectly math pls correct ty) who are known for doing VCA. Do we think there would have been measures in place to counteract this down the line? iirc titus said somewhere (and I could be wrong but this has been playing in my mind while thinking about this at work) that she cant just lie about vca as scum- she has to follow whats actually there.

Maybe that's not really a cohesive thought but I figured it might be a good springboard for someone else.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by notscience »

I've also been looking at the last two votecounts on Dunn's Cobra Kai wall. Even though it might be a bit counterintuitive given my last post I still think we might as well look down the avenue and see if it makes sense of things.

I was in particular looking at the mastina wagon in both. Obviously this only applies to me bc I'm the only one who *knows* I'm town, but the all town start to the wagon is interesting. I'm assuming Prism is town for reasons I've already said. I also like their play today. So it's 4 green.

Then on the secnd one, we lose Bell but gain Tammy. I'm going to just assume Tammy is town for play+being silenced. That leaves BM as the odd person out, around the point where bus votes are expected. So that would make sense given his play at EOD yesterday. But meh.

I wish Tammy were here.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by notscience »

I wish I had an answer prism.

Tammy asked me a similar question about why I’m not paranoid of her yesterday. And like, all I can really say here is just “gut”. It’s how the game makes sense to me. It is different than 2181 yes. But I also don’t think I ever really strong townread you there?

So like, I guess this is a nonanswer and I’ll try to figure out how to explain it tomorrow better. I think part was you giving Bork the artifact to go along with me not townreading Bork, but that is just me thinking like five steps ahead because that’s never bit me in the ass before

I do sympathize with not liking being the universal townread. I used to love it. Now I feel like it hurts my reads if I’m one of them. It’s an adjustment not trying to just vault myself up to the top of the list but like... i want to eventually win paragon or something. (like idk why I just wanna get good)and I feel like if I focus on obvtowning and not catching scum it’s futile.

@math- regarding Tammy, I think it’s safe to assume it’s a scum action. What motive does town have to silence Tammy? I’m also on the same page of the PoE as you though obviously I have Titus in mind

You also realize Spiffehs poison was an artifact right
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by notscience »

Stopping in to Echo the confusion about a Miller in a seemingly low investigative game

I’ll try to be here tomorrow night. Have to be up for my long day in 8 hours.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m heading home in a few. I feel weird about Bm. As I’ve mentioned I’ve been in a similar situation where it’s clearing a PoE pool recently so I’m kinda going through some deja vu. I kinda sympathize with BM because if he flips green I was going to ask to go next before cylo. It’s also why I am struggling to really push him because like... how do you push someone who wants to die? Like idk. Maybe it’s a cop out. I feel super unsure today about the PoE pool. I’m also growing concerned about Dunnra Kai but like I’m not sure it’s just a little voice in my head or something tangible.

Also it’s hard to push someone when afternoon starts on the weekend when I usually have least access but like, other actual game relevant reasons are above.

@Math- I’m struggling to follow your trajectory. Can you walk me through it?

I’m also continuing to parrot Pooky. He is my Shepard.

I’ll try to post more when I get home but my girlfriend also wants to see me.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by notscience »

Iirc my only time I saw BM scum under fire he got panicky. But this almost feels self-imposed so I don't think it really is a similar situation at all. I obviously don't like the vote on me even though it *was* super telegraphed as of EOD yesterday.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4232 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by notscience »

Math as someone whos played the "why havent scum conceded" game before that game rarely works out as you expect it

ESPECIALLY if tammy actually does have a guilty on bork- he is the very person I am referencing here who refuses to concede. He makes town earn their win.

I know this is hypocritical but I struggle to see why BM is *now* doing analysis, too little too late, doing it bc hes run up, etc.

But he's so like.. okay with being elimmed. I don't think I've ever seen him this okay with it as either alignment normally hes got more fire in him :/ But that seems to be a common issue this game and they cant ALL be scum.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4236 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by notscience »

Hes prod dodging and shes insisting on voting him despite the multiple claimed poisoning

iirc prism said something about it too but i could be mixing up people
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 4156, Prism wrote:Okay, I'm taking that as a guilty on bork
@spiffy

I'm also confused how BM went from pooky is scum to voting me as well.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by notscience »

I would be interested as well.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by notscience »

And before anyone goes “hurrdurr aren’t you strong townreading prism”

I’m doing it as a pocket check for myself.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by notscience »

If Prism is scum with bork why would prism claim to give the artifact to bork? Like do you think that whole early D1 interaction even happens as s/s?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4398 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:11 am

Post by notscience »

BEETLEJUICE

hi guys. I think I'm gonna flip through bork's iso in a bit as well. I also want to look at VCs.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4399 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:14 am

Post by notscience »

Has anyone thought about how they think the VCA spread will look on the artifact votes? Because as is there's only one scum on the D1 LLD artifact and I feel like more than 1 scum wants townpoints
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by notscience »

Just got laid into on my day off. Sorry I’m a bluff but I don’t have the spoons for this tonight.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by notscience »

>”hurrdurr why are you guys voting the inactives”
>votes inactive
>?????
>Profit
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4590 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m just waiting for spiffys reads so I can sheep him tbh
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4594 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:40 am

Post by notscience »

In post 4591, Prism wrote:Don't think you're going to win paragon that way but I wouldn't know.
Yeah I might have overestimated the time I had to commit to this

But it’s all good! I finished all my homework for the week. I’m skimming vcs now before I have to get ready for work.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4596 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:48 am

Post by notscience »

I know LLD was a claimed mason but looking at your artifact wagon I only see Cakez as well. We have Bork off both. Mastina off the first. I still think it’s weird for that big a chunk to all be town purely on a statistical level.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:59 am

Post by notscience »

I’m also curious about the early Titus wagon- if bm flips scum obv it’s game over but like... if he’s town then an all town wagon of five on town is weird. I can’t say I’ve never seen it bc loltenet but I would probably throw more shifty eyes at math or Titus. Like other than loltenet typically giant town wagons like that early on would signal its onto something. Or math is on it helping push it. But this kinda stems back to my developing knowledge of how these two work together
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:08 am

Post by notscience »

Also I’m sorry for spamming but I’m assuming we aren’t using our whole pages today

I’m looking at d2 now. That final wagon with yet again Cakez on Bork off. I feel like with scum already down one it would incentivize the last scum to be on wagon trying to get some townies chopped down. We know the backend of it is all town so that would lead to the front where Titus is yet again. Prism and Pooky are there as well but the vote proximity with Cakez makes me doubt that a tad

Ninja-
I was looking at the early start of it. Iirc it was like math my slot bm and two other I’m forgetting. I’m kinda hopping around looking at individual vcs because I know I don’t have time for a formal sit through

Call this spitballing I guess? I’m kinda just seeing who jumps out from individual vcs and seeing if there’s a common thread
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4601 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:14 am

Post by notscience »

Further backing up my Titus/bm theory is the vc at . We have both masons, Pooky the maybeamason, I’m the final vote. Leaving the two most often used scum slots on the wagon, 4/5 for Titus/bm.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4602 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:18 am

Post by notscience »

Throughout this I keep coming back to that pool of three. The siblings and bm.

I don’t think it’s math I think the eccentricity is more often from town.

I’ve got to go get ready for work. I’ll try to poke my head in when I get off tonight/if I have a minute here and there.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4638 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m Daniel Dickinson vt

I’m also wondering why the bear wouldn’t claim two guiltiest that would hypothetically end the game at daystart but I get I have to be a stepping stone for hope here so like... yeah

Obviously kill Pooky tomorrow but I don’t really understand what plan scum him has by doing this

VOTE: pooky

It’s kinda shitty to get my first miselim post hiatus off a fake guilty :(
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4641 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by notscience »

my dishwasher called out and I had to wash dishes for five hours

my sense is shot
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4642 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by notscience »

UNVOTE:

I'm going to bed
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4647 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:32 am

Post by notscience »

idc what you call me just dont call me late for dinner
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4648 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:03 am

Post by notscience »

You guys can kill me I don't really feel like playing the whole "everyone AtE and bounce the wagon off themself game"

As I've said tomorrow you need to look at BM, Titus, and Math in that order.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4652 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:34 am

Post by notscience »

Hi Tammy!

What do you think of my pool?

preferably vote the three in order of likelihood you think
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4673 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:22 am

Post by notscience »

I for one think that’s a way better idea than the current wagon

I’m eating a burrito but can answer question for the next ten or so
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4675 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:36 am

Post by notscience »

Alright I’m done my food

I also would hope we really don’t think I would straight troll as scum but like... I get it

If y’all don’t Kill me I’ll see y’all tonight, I’m pretty sure if you purge my pool we win

Ninja-
Fried avocado, cheese, rice, chipotle ranch, pico de Gallo, lettuce and sour cream

First time trying the fried avocado in it and it was really good
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4677 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:50 am

Post by notscience »

As I said I’d go bm>Titus>math

In likelihood of flipping red. That’s a mix of vca/weird vibes I’ve gotten from the slots
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4685 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:14 am

Post by notscience »

@BM- why does that not work in the inverse? I don’t ever make it to cylo this game. I don’t think scum need to kill me today.

The unknowns aren’t exclusively pushing you either. Math voted me then Titus. Titus voted you, yes, after saying she would vote me yesterday. I’m assuming she thinks she stands a better chance against me tomorrow instead of you (assuming in this instance you are town she is scum)

Prism doesn’t really give a shit who dies so I don’t count prism here

So like... I don’t really get what the point you’re trying to make here is. Like yeah, a Miller claim dooms you as scum in a longevity sense. But as prisms already stated scum is likely just fucking trolling anyways so it becomes which is the most plausible.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by notscience »

I say this in the dead pt but me javelin throwing was to get the “scum would be stupid to do this so he has to be town”

And I now realize why that’s a bad idea
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4703 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:08 pm