Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3389 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Just because I disagree with you doesn't make my words dishonest, antitown or anything else.

Yes, the static nature of those wagons does mean at max 1 scum. If SirCakez and mastina were both scum, then the wagon on me would have taken off rather than disintegrating.

Overloaded with scum. You can ask a question because you're confused rather than jumping to a negative conclusion.

Go ahead and present your own VCA and reads list.

You can engage with my reads by play.

For the rest of you, I intend to combine my VCA and play reads into a final categorized readwall.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3391 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

After that, I plan to be out for a day or two. After working ten to twelve hour days, I'll need some time to recharge. I did the VCA because I promised I would.

Realistically, I am just putting reads out before I get eliminated and praying for a Math vig.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3393 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3390, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3389, Titus wrote:Just because I disagree with you doesn't make my words dishonest, antitown or anything else.

Yes, the static nature of those wagons does mean at max 1 scum. If SirCakez and mastina were both scum, then the wagon on me would have taken off rather than disintegrating.

Overloaded with scum. You can ask a question because you're confused rather than jumping to a negative conclusion.

Go ahead and present your own VCA and reads list.

You can engage with my reads by play.

For the rest of you, I intend to combine my VCA and play reads into a final categorized readwall.

My VCA is simple.
Mastina flipped scum.
It is unlikely by play that three scum are on Mastina.
Therefore there is scum in Cakez/Dunn/you/Pooky.
LLD was leashed to Pooky(a fact regardless of alignment) so LLD was a double voter.
So even if you disagree with mason claim it is scum in Cakez/Dunn/you/me.
I am not scum and would never include me in a PoE.

You adamantly deny Dunn and Cakez are scum so that leaves me with the most probable option you being scum.

End VCA
Leashed is NAI. Leashed just means Pooky takes no responsibility for his vote.

A VCA gives theories as to who is town and who is scum.

You're not giving theories. You're trying to force the game into your narrow pool. You don't give input as to which votes are bad or good. You arbitrarily decided that you want to search in a particular spot. Me telling you that you're wrong is not an invitation to vote me.

There are legitimate reasons to vote me. Refusing to vote town is not one of them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3395 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3392, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3386, Titus wrote:Pooky and LLD were buddying. Masons don't openly act like that. You're so dead set on Pooky mason that you're not willing to have a rational discussion.
you have clearly never seen my mason game :3

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=85481
I jumped to the mod PT to find out who your partner was then I find out it's a wacky game where you didn't even know your own partner. So not only do I need to compate, I have to read a whole other game until I find out when you know you're a mason to make a comparison.

Second, I am not mason hunting.

I owe you a look at your Cakez wall tomorrow but that game comparison is a bridge to far.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3401 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@MathBlade Unless you are willing to discuss scum outside of me/Cakez/Dunn, please do not talk to me for 24 hours. I do not wish to have a conversation with someone who has no interest in talking about 3/4 of the game, engaging my read walls, or having a full and frank theoretical discussion about what the votes show. I do not want the same spammy discussion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3410 (isolation #205) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3407, Tammy wrote:
In post 3404, SirCakez wrote:She does that as scum Tammy.
Can you point out where?

I don't think I've ever seen that be a part of her scum game.
In post 3408, SirCakez wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=85257
Check out this game Tammy
I never accepted my miseliminination there. I searched with "mis" and "my" in my ISO to ensure that. I never called anyone toxic because no one was. I did push against a townblock with a solid PoE.

Why did you quote this game at all?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3415 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1931, Titus wrote:
In post 1927, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1853, Titus wrote:If I was queen, I would flashwagon Dunn but that's a long shot. Cakez is the next best thing. I also disagree with the scummy people want Cakez dead (minus Dunn) but ine busser is to be expected.
Titus, Dunnstral has just become a viable wagon.

It's time for you to get your revenge on those that have persecuted you all this time.

It's time.
VOTE: Dunn
Yeah it was Spiffeh who tried to convince me to vote Dunn shortly after getting off mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3416 (isolation #207) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1407, Spiffeh wrote:Town: {Bell, sangres, Tammy, Mathblade, Kitty Trauma Team}
Townlean: {SirCakez, borkjerfkin, Prism, LLD*}
Null: {Pooky, mastina, Titus, GreyICE}
Scumlean: {quiet, Battle Mage}
Scum: {Dunnstral}
Mastina is null in his ISO here.

He compromises on her 300 posts later while praying for a nacho save.

He doesn't push mastina at all and jumps off when Dunn becomes a thing.

Counterpoint: He was scumreading Dunn heavily.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3420 (isolation #208) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3419, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3401, Titus wrote:@MathBlade Unless you are willing to discuss scum outside of me/Cakez/Dunn, please do not talk to me for 24 hours. I do not wish to have a conversation with someone who has no interest in talking about 3/4 of the game, engaging my read walls, or having a full and frank theoretical discussion about what the votes show. I do not want the same spammy discussion.
Why would I do this?
There is almost certainly > 75% chance one of you is scum.
Why would I talk outside that area and give scum a chance to breathe?
Please do not engage me further if unwilling to discuss the rest of the game. This is a simple request.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3421 (isolation #209) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

@Cakez/Prism, talk to me about Spiffeh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3427 (isolation #210) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3423, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3404, SirCakez wrote:I just keep seeing posts from you where it looks like you have that "scum demotivation" you acknowledge you have had as a result of rolling scum so much lately.
And I'm concerned by how concerned you are about being scumread.
@Titus what do you think?
I said there are reasons to vote me. My demotivation has been one of them. My demotivation does not come from rolling scum a lot or my past scum games. If I was scum, I could fake energy and would ride Math's coattails to an elimination on you.

It's also a fair, but weak, reason to vote me simply because I have been wagoned so much.

There are legitimate reasons to policy vote me but matching my scum meta is not one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3428 (isolation #211) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3424, SirCakez wrote:that is in regards to Spiffeh
What is in regards to Spiffeh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3429 (isolation #212) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3427, Titus wrote:
In post 3404, SirCakez wrote:I just keep seeing posts from you where it looks like you have that "scum demotivation" you acknowledge you have had as a result of rolling scum so much lately.
I said there are reasons to vote me. My demotivation has been one of them. My demotivation does not come from rolling scum a lot or my past scum games. If I was scum, I could fake energy and would ride Math's coattails to an elimination on you.

It's also a fair, but weak, reason to vote me simply because I have been wagoned so much.

There are legitimate reasons to policy vote me but matching my scum meta is not one.
I forgot to state my demotivation exists because of the mechanics, Math, and I feel like this will be a TENET repeat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3431 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3430, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3429, Titus wrote:
In post 3427, Titus wrote:

I forgot to state my demotivation exists because of the mechanics, Math, and I feel like this will be a TENET repeat.
I have already stated previously why I think that’s a load of crap.

I thought we weren’t talking for 24 hours because I have a PoE.
Please do not engage me further if unwilling to discuss the rest of the game. This is a simple request.

I was talking to SirCakez.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3433 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Reresponding because I feel I should given the misunderstanding.

Spiffeh being concerned about how widely he is scumread is a red flag.

Remember, each artifact has a downside though. Perhaps none matched Spiffeh or there's a townier slot on the scumteam.

Do you detect if someone has multiple artifacts? I could see scum funneling artifacts to Pooky or Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3449 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

It makes total sense unfortunately.

Cakez submits last night.
Spiffeh gets artifact.
Cakez gets result.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3454 (isolation #216) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3451, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3449, Titus wrote:It makes total sense unfortunately.

Spiffeh gets artifact.
Cakez gets result.
Why is this unfortunate?
Because I scumread Spiffeh. A guilty there would create a 1 v 1, which nets us a guaranteed scum elimination within two days. I also put the check and the Spiffeh artifact receipt in the wrong order.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3457 (isolation #217) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3455, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3454, Titus wrote:Because I scumread Spiffeh.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
The VCA. Your vote on mastina looks like a bus you abandoned at the first opportunity.

Then you prayed Sangres would vote SirCakez.
When he didn't, you were forced to hammer.

That's my position reading the votes and your ISO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3463 (isolation #218) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3462, MathBlade wrote:I struggle to think why scum fucking up somewhere is an “unfortunate” thing like Titus says.
No where do I say scum fucking up is unfortunate. I say it's unfortunate that Spiffeh and Cakez are not in a 1 v 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3464 (isolation #219) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3462, MathBlade wrote:On the bright side I am looking a bit outside the PoE eh Titus?
That's why I am engaging you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3466 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3465, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3449, Titus wrote:It makes total sense unfortunately.

Spiffeh gets artifact.
Cakez gets result.
^^ not what you said?
I made an error in the order, which I stated in my next post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3467 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3459, MathBlade wrote:If this is Titus Bell Spiffeh I will jump for freaking joy. Like literal joy here.
What happened to your PoE?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3469 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

Tammy, who do you think is scum?

I'm leaning Pooky, GreyICE and Spiffeh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3471 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

Oh right.

Help me bus Spiffeh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3493 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3482, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3469, Titus wrote:Tammy, who do you think is scum?

I'm leaning Pooky, GreyICE and Spiffeh.
no more BM? I was like confscum a couple pages ago? :igmeou:
My foundation was off for calling you scum. Prism pointed that out to me. I still don't like you not having any solid townreads but your votes don't make you confscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3518 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3513, Bell wrote:Lol. Can we please eliminate math blade.
I would be down for eliminating MathBlade. I think it may flip town but his stubborn refusal to listen to anyone is grating. I want actual discussion, which I turn to everyone else for.

What do you think of Spiffeh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3521 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3520, Battle Mage wrote:happy to report i'm on a 6-game winning streak, for first time ever! so try not to fk this up, eh town? :lol:
We could use your help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3545 (isolation #227) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

The sudden miller claim makes BM an excellent choice for an artifact check. Other than that, I can't see it being anything other than an innocent mistake.

@Bell, how is this a dramatic departure from Spiffeh's scum game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3550 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3549, MathBlade wrote:viewtopic.php?p=12527670#p12527670

Proof

C’mon people this isn’t townBell.
Bell wasn't in that game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3575 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

I really don't care for a Bork wagon. I'd feel conflicted if my TRs agreed due to me being wrong on mastina but I am gravely concerned the wagons I want won't go through.

@Bell, My memory is shot. I did forget you were in that game. I have been insane lately.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3583 (isolation #230) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

I am willing to vote any of GreyIce Spiffeh Pooky or Math. Anywhere else, I would hammer but don't care to vote for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3585 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3584, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Sure tell me why you strongly TR Cakeboi
The VCA clears him. His play is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3628 (isolation #232) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

*shrug* Prism, I don't want to fight you. Just please consider my reads after you yeet me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3636 (isolation #233) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3634, SirCakez wrote:why has this game died so hard somebody talk to me
It's because people are tired of Math yelling, so they put the game on the back burner. No one else feels as confident in scumreads but no one likes his absolute pool either. So we keep waiting for someone in the townblock to take charge. The closest is Prism here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3736 (isolation #234) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Looks like we got some activity. I'll catch up tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3824 (isolation #235) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: notscience

Start of wagon on a suspect. Thank you. I'll have to take a backseat on comments until tonight due to court. I'm also dealing with extensive court and real life drama. So please bear with my demotivated ass. I'm still going to try.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3853 (isolation #236) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Tempted to just lol hammer so I don't have to catch up until I hopefully have time but I am not going to contribute to Math's gamethrow and Pooky's scuminess.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3854 (isolation #237) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Just because I struggle to care doesn't mean I should throw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3857 (isolation #238) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3856, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3853, Titus wrote:Tempted to just lol hammer so I don't have to catch up until I hopefully have time but I am not going to contribute to Math's gamethrow and Pooky's scuminess.
How exactly is having a PoE throwing?
And how is Pooky being scum by playing?

C’mon Titus. :(
I have a PoE too.
Your PoE is wrong and you killed all other scumhunting. That's a large through. In fact, it's the largest because you killed the ability for town to correct itself.

Pooky is scum because he's coasting, taking no responsibility and Cakez and Dunn are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3882 (isolation #239) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3857, Titus wrote:
In post 3856, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3853, Titus wrote:Tempted to just lol hammer so I don't have to catch up until I hopefully have time but I am not going to contribute to Math's gamethrow and Pooky's scuminess.
How exactly is having a PoE throwing?
And how is Pooky being scum by playing?

C’mon Titus. :(
I have a PoE too.
Your PoE is wrong and you killed all other scumhunting. That's a large through. In fact, it's the largest because you killed the ability for town to correct itself.

Pooky is scum because he's coasting, taking no responsibility and Cakez and Dunn are town.
How exactly is Pooky not taking responsibility?

Pretty sure I am being a good little sheep. If anyone is “avoiding responsibility” it’s me because I am blatantly sheeping Pooky because I think he is locktown and better than me at reads. How does pushing Cakez + Bork avoid responsibility?

You’ve said several times masons are your weakness. You’re being really bad here Titus. Pooky is awesome and sheeping can be fun :)

Donuts for breakfast, turn Pooky into a double voter by 8, sounds like a good day.
Pooky blindly sheeped LLD. Now he's hiding behind your wrong PoE and your cry of mason.

Cakez is not scum based on the votes. Dunn is not scum based on the votes. You're unlikely scum based on the thread lock (unless you're scum upset at town passing artifacts). That leaves Pooky. Pooky is not a mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3897 (isolation #240) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3886, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3851, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 3.06

Afternoon 2 will end in (expired on 2021-03-24 18:37:50)

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to Bronze

borkjerfkin (1): Spiffeh
SirCakez (6): PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade, Battle Mage, Bell, notscience, Dunnstral
notscience (2): borkjerfkin, Titus
Dunnstral (2): Prism, SirCakez

Not voting (1): Tammy

Mod notes:
26/60 pages used
Cakez is not scum based on the votes:
Pooky is town
I am town
Battle Mage maaaaybe scum if like a ton of other people don’t work
Bell I am told to have blinders on and not scumread so town
Dunn is in the PoE but the least likely

Who exactly is scum here besides Pooky?
This wagon seems pure AF assuming no Bell scum.
Notty and Pooky are your scum on the wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3903 (isolation #241) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

Still holding out for a wagon on a scum suspect. I will try to be here at deadline. No promises.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3964 (isolation #242) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm going to focus on this game tomorrow. I know I was wrong on Cakez which means I need to run the numbers again.

Also, Math, Pooky is not a fucking mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4034 (isolation #243) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Titus »

No artifact. Never used.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4045 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1299, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 1.08

Afternoon 1 will end in (expired on 2021-03-01 23:59:59)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to Bronze.

Dunnstral (2): quiet, Spiffeh
MathBlade (5): Bell, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Battle Mage, GreyICE
Titus (4): sangres, Prism, SirCakez, MathBlade
SirCakez (4): mastina, Kitty Trauma Team, Dunnstral, Titus

Not voting (2): Tammy, borkjerfkin

Mod notes: 51/85 pages used
If Mathblade is town here, scum wanted a TvT. We already know that SirCakez is the scum on my wagon. Scum could double up on me if desperate (math scum too) but I find Math to be highly unlikely to be scum by play.

That means scum are likely on his wagon. The front part of Math is conftown, which makes it easy for scum to jump on.

I expect scum in BM, GreyIce (now notscience) and Battle Mage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4046 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry Pooky should replace one of the BM's.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4047 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1755, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 1.15

MathBlade (1): Battle Mage
Titus (5): SirCakez, borkjerfkin, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade
SirCakez (4): mastina, Dunnstral, Titus, Kitty Trauma Team
mastina (4): GreyICE, sangres, Bell, Prism

Mod notes: 69/85 pages used

Battle Mage is V/LA until Monday evening

Prodding GreyICE
In post 1880, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 1.16

Dunnstral (3): quiet, MathBlade, SirCakez
Titus (3): borkjerfkin, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear
mastina (6): GreyICE, sangres, Bell, Prism, Battle Mage, Spiffeh

Mod notes: 74/85 pages used

Dunn is town based on countering the scum SirCakez wagon and scum are unlikely to double bus their PR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4048 (isolation #247) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1755, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 1.15

Titus (5): SirCakez, borkjerfkin, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade
mastina (4): GreyICE, sangres, Bell, Prism

Mod notes: 69/85 pages used

Prodding GreyICE
In post 1880, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 1.16

Dunnstral (3): quiet, MathBlade, SirCakez
Titus (3): borkjerfkin, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear
mastina (6): GreyICE, sangres, Bell, Prism, Battle Mage, Spiffeh

Mod notes: 74/85 pages used

Based on these two wagons, I would FoS BM for turning the wagon against SirCakez and for mastina. It's a weak FoS because they're both scum. Everyone else who decided after is town or dying anyway so...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4049 (isolation #248) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

VLA this weekend
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4090 (isolation #249) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Pooky

I am still not sure if this is a smart choice but it seems I am outvoted here.

Also, Spiffeh isn't lock clear, just highly likely clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4128 (isolation #250) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4127, borkjerfkin wrote:Titus: did you get any notice this morning?
Aside from Bell targeted Spiffeh and my lack of artifacts, no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4135 (isolation #251) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4129, MathBlade wrote:Titus why aren’t you voting or pushing BM?
Or telling me my theory on Prism is good or bad?
Or well anything?
I'm VLA. My cycle (which is supposed to not happen) is running rampant. I still have a work call and tonight I have plans. If you're waiting for a case, it'll be awhile, if ever.

I missed your Prism theory, but I am disinclined to vote Prism after mastina's case.
Bork is just likely dead, so there's no point in trying to sort him.
That leaves BM.

I am not sure if I posted since afternoon but...

VOTE: BM
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4136 (isolation #252) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

I could still go notty though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4212 (isolation #253) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4205, MathBlade wrote:I have to work but I really want Bork’s flip.
Bork's dying anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4223 (isolation #254) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

BM, who is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4468 (isolation #255) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Hope things get better Notty.

I may just be retiring for awhile after my current games resolve. Real life is beating me and I am not sure when I'll go back to the old me, if ever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4469 (isolation #256) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4399, notscience wrote:Has anyone thought about how they think the VCA spread will look on the artifact votes? Because as is there's only one scum on the D1 LLD artifact and I feel like more than 1 scum wants townpoints
Looking at this. Not sure if that's true. It's an NAI thing but worth a look anyway in case I am wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4470 (isolation #257) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 453, penguin_alien wrote:Lady Lambdadelta (9): PookyTheMagicalBear,
Bell, Prism,
Battle Mage,
Spiffeh, Tammy, SirCakez, Lady Lambdadelta, sangres
If there is a second scum, it has to be Pooky or BM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4514 (isolation #258) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4504, Prism wrote:Does anyone here legitimately believe MathBlade does not push me if they think I'm scum?
I was hoping this was MathBlade growing as a town player.

MathBlade's insistence on SirCakez being scum could have come from a position of knowledge. I can't rule that out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4516 (isolation #259) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4515, Prism wrote:If we legitimately had 3 dueling scum wagons in Titus, Cakez, Mastina I am going to jump into the black hole myself
Why wouldn't scum bus me in that case? I've been demotivated in all games across the site and busy due to IRL. I'm clearly the weakest link. Instead, mastina defends me to the expense of her dying.

I just think it's Bork plus one more, likely BM but I can't rule out MathBlade.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4520 (isolation #260) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4518, Prism wrote:They actually would have tried to. The only one not on you would have been mastina.

Bork has been very explicit that he is scumclaiming
In post 1357, penguin_alien wrote:Afternoon Vote Count 1.09

MathBlade (5): Bell, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Battle Mage, GreyICE
Titus (5): sangres, SirCakez, MathBlade, Kitty Trauma Team, borkjerfkin
SirCakez (3): mastina, Dunnstral, Titus

Not voting (2): Tammy, Prism

Mod notes: 53/85 pages used
This wagon combo actually suggests Math is town if either BM or notty is scum. We have bork scumclaiming on my wagon and the two remaining unknowns on Mathblade's wagon. I'm voting scum here, despite MathBlade being viable and voting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4522 (isolation #261) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

Namely, scum are split on the wagons because they don't care which of MathBlade and I are eliminated. They wanted to pursue two policy eliminations. One for MathBlade's former spamming and the other for my demotivation because of it. That's why bork and notty/BM are split.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4524 (isolation #262) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

Why would scum be bussing me with you as an option Math?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4529 (isolation #263) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4528, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:titus are you going to do the fancy colored VCA thing? I was gonna do it but I remembered you really like to do it so it's yours if you want it :3
Can you color the VCs for me?

You can also do it after I do, as I am a big proponent of VCA should match up regardless of who does it. I understand I should go first. Thank you in advance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4532 (isolation #264) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

I'm ok with that. I think that I am currently having enough pages, even if MathBlade resumes spamming here. The only question is who.

Also, I request if it's not notty or BM and we still suspect me, then eliminate me by May 17th. I predict my schedule for work will be insane. I don't think I could do justice at that point and my suspect pool would likely be eliminated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4533 (isolation #265) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

Thanks Pooky.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4535 (isolation #266) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4534, Prism wrote:You're out of date, I'm the spammer now

I became what I hated most
You're not spamming. You're leading and your posts are useful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4539 (isolation #267) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4538, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:man this game would've gone so much better for the baddies if cakez and bork had just sheeped LLD and voted mathblade lololol
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4545 (isolation #268) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

Are you arguing that they didn't bus and overloaded my wagon in 1.09? If so, then why would notty or BM be scum? You'd be forcing Math+Bork. Math would have to be whitenighting BM here into future miseliminations. Yet, I just see Math town flailing but he is pushing away from BM sooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4554 (isolation #269) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4546, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im ok doing notty over BM cuz like BM has at least put in some effort into ateing for his life which might be townindicative cuz i think scum him just gives up at this point whereas notty has clearly given up on the game lol.

i do wanna finish the rest of this VCa with Titus though
Can you finish coloring and spoilering?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4555 (isolation #270) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

Pooky has a point on notty though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4571 (isolation #271) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, For the record, you're not spamming now but you were.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4588 (isolation #272) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Saturday is when I am planning on it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4616 (isolation #273) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Titus »

My VCA will come tonight or tomorrow morning. Very sorry for the delay.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4631 (isolation #274) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm probably going to move to notty after I do my VCA late tonight or tmo. Right now, rest time. Titus is beat after a long week. I might have driven 1k miles this week ngl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4649 (isolation #275) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4561, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I only pulled the VCs out of the PA iso, I should probably not be lazy and do the cabd ones too but I am human

Spoiler: Day 1
Afternoon Vote Count 1.04

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes bronze.

Dunnstral (4): ,
SirCakez
quiet
, Battle Mage, Spiffeh
MathBlade (5):
Bell
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Titus, Dunnstral
PookyTheMagicalBear(1): MathBlade
Titus (2): GreyICE,
Sangres

Not voting (5): Tammy,
borkjerfkin
Kitty Trauma Team
Mastina
, Prism

Mod notes: 35/85 pages used

Afternoon Vote Count 1.05

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes bronze.

Dunnstral (3):
quiet
, Battle Mage, Spiffeh
MathBlade (5):
Bell
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Titus, Dunnstral
Titus (2): GreyICE,
Sangres

SirCakez
(2):
Mastina
Kitty Trauma Team

Prism (1): MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
SirCakez

Not voting (3): Tammy,
borkjerfkin
, Prism

Mod notes: 37/85 pages used

Afternoon Vote Count 1.07

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
MathBlade (6):
Bell
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Titus, Battle Mage, GreyICE
Titus (1):
Sangres

SirCakez
(3):
Mastina
Kitty Trauma Team
, Dunnstral
PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
SirCakez

Mastina
(1): MathBlade

borkjerfkin
, Prism

Mod notes: 45/85 pages used

Afternoon Vote Count 1.08

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
MathBlade (5):
Bell
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Battle Mage, GreyICE
Titus (4):
Sangres
, Prism,
SirCakez
, MathBlade
SirCakez
(4):
Mastina
Kitty Trauma Team
, Dunnstral, Titus

Not voting (2): Tammy,
borkjerfkin

Mod notes: 51/85 pages used

Afternoon Vote Count 1.09

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
MathBlade (5):
Bell
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Battle Mage, GreyICE
Titus (5):
Sangres
SirCakez
, MathBlade,
Kitty Trauma Team
borkjerfkin

SirCakez
(3):
Mastina
, Dunnstral, Titus

Mod notes: 53/85 pages used

Afternoon Vote Count 1.11

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
MathBlade (3): Battle Mage, GreyICE,
Bell

Titus (7):
Sangres
SirCakez
Kitty Trauma Team
borkjerfkin
, MathBlade,
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear
SirCakez
(3):
Mastina
, Dunnstral, Titus

Mod notes: 58/85 pages used

Afternoon Vote Count 1.12

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
Titus (6):
Sangres
SirCakez
borkjerfkin
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade
SirCakez
(3):
Mastina
, Dunnstral, Titus
Mastina
(2):
Bell
, GreyICE

Not voting (3): Tammy, Prism,
Kitty Trauma Team

Mod notes: 61/85 pages used

Afternoon Vote Count 1.13

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
Titus (6):
Sangres
SirCakez
borkjerfkin
Lady LambdaDelta
SirCakez
(3):
Mastina
, Dunnstral, Titus
Mastina
(2):
Bell
, GreyICE

Kitty Trauma Team

Afternoon Vote Count 1.14

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
MathBlade (2): Battle Mage,
Bell

Titus (6):
Sangres
SirCakez
borkjerfkin
Lady LambdaDelta
SirCakez
(3):
Mastina
, Dunnstral, Titus
Mastina
(1): GreyICE

Kitty Trauma Team

Afternoon Vote Count 1.15

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
Titus (5):
SirCakez
borkjerfkin
Lady LambdaDelta
SirCakez
(4):
Mastina
, Dunnstral, Titus,
Kitty Trauma Team

Mastina
(4): GreyICE,
Sangres
Bell
, Prism

Afternoon Vote Count 1.16

Dunnstral (3):
quiet
, MathBlade,
SirCakez

Titus (3):
borkjerfkin
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalBear
SirCakez
(4):
Mastina
, Dunnstral, Titus,
Kitty Trauma Team

Mastina
(6): GreyICE,
Sangres
Bell
, Prism, Battle Mage, Spiffeh

Afternoon Vote Count 1.20

Dunnstral (2):
quiet
, Spiffeh
SirCakez
(7):
Mastina
, Dunnstral,
Kitty Trauma Team
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalbear, Titus, MathBlade
Mastina
(7): GreyICE, Prism, Battle Mage, Tammy,
SirCakez
borkjerfkin
Bell

Mathblade (1):
Sangres

Not voting (0):

Final Afternoon Vote Count

Dunnstral (1):
quiet

SirCakez
(7):
Mastina
, Dunnstral,
Kitty Trauma Team
Lady LambdaDelta
, PookyTheMagicalbear, Titus, MathBlade
Mastina
(9--BRONZED): GreyICE, Prism, Battle Mage, Tammy,
SirCakez
borkjerfkin
Bell
Sangres
, Spiffeh

Not voting (0):

Spoiler: Day 2
Afternoon Vote Count 2.01

Afternoon 2 will end in (expired on 2021-03-14 12:31:37)

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to Bronze

PookyTheMagicalBear (3):
SirCakez
, Titus, Battle Mage
MathBlade (2):
Bell
, GreyICE
Titus (1): MathBlade

Afternoon Vote Count 2.02

PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
SirCakez

MathBlade (4):
Bell
, GreyICE, Titus, Battle Mage
Titus (2): MathBlade,
DrippingGoofball

Not voting (7): Tammy,
borkjerfkin
Lady LambdaDelta
, Spiffeh, PookyTheMagicalBear, Dunnstral, Prism

Afternoon Vote Count 2.04

MathBlade (1):
Bell

Titus (5):
DrippingGoofball
, MathBlade, GreyICE, PookyTheMagicalBear, Battle Mage
borkjerfkin
(2): Spiffeh,
SirCakez

GreyICE (1): Prism
DrippingGoofball
(2): Titus, Dunnstral

borkjerfkin
Lady LambdaDelta

Afternoon Vote Count 2.05

Titus (5):
DrippingGoofball
, MathBlade, GreyICE, PookyTheMagicalBear, Battle Mage
borkjerfkin
(3): Spiffeh,
SirCakez
Bell

GreyICE (1): Prism
DrippingGoofball
(2): Titus, Dunnstral

Lady LambdaDelta
borkjerfkin

Afternoon Vote Count 2.06

Titus (4):
DrippingGoofball
, GreyICE, Battle Mage,
SirCakez

borkjerfkin
(1): Spiffeh
DrippingGoofball
(3): Titus, Dunnstral, Prism
Mathblade (1):
Bell

SirCakez
(1): Mathblade

Not voting (4): Tammy,
Lady LambdaDelta
borkjerfkin
, PookyTheMagicalBear

Afternoon Vote Count 2.07

Titus (5):
DrippingGoofball
, GreyICE, Battle Mage,
SirCakez
, MathBlade
borkjerfkin
DrippingGoofball
(4): Titus, Dunnstral, Prism,
Bell

Not voting (4): Tammy,
Lady LambdaDelta
borkjerfkin
, PookyTheMagicalBear

Afternoon Vote Count 2.08

Titus (3): GreyICE, Battle Mage, MathBlade
borkjerfkin
DrippingGoofball
(7): Titus, Dunnstral, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear,
SirCakez
DrippingGoofball
Bell

Lady LambdaDelta
borkjerfkin

Final Afternoon 2 Vote Count

Titus (3): GreyICE, Battle Mage, MathBlade
borkjerfkin
DrippingGoofball
(8--BRONZED): Titus, Dunnstral, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear,
SirCakez
DrippingGoofball
Bell
Lady LambdaDelta

Not voting (2): Tammy,
borkjerfkin

Spoiler: Day 3
Afternoon Vote Count 3.01

Afternoon 2 will end in (expired on 2021-03-24 18:17:50)

Titus (3): Battle Mage,
SirCakez
, Prism
borkjerfkin
(1):
Bell

SirCakez
(2): MathBlade, PookyTheMagicalBear

Not voting (6): Tammy,
borkjerfkin
, Titus, Spiffeh, GreyICE, Dunnstral

Afternoon Vote Count 3.02

Afternoon 2 will end in (expired on 2021-03-24 18:17:50)

Titus (3): Battle Mage,
SirCakez
, Prism
borkjerfkin
(2):
Bell
, Spiffeh
SirCakez
(1): PookyTheMagicalBear

borkjerfkin
, Titus, GreyICE, Dunnstral, MathBlade

Afternoon Vote Count 3.03

Titus (4): Battle Mage,
SirCakez
, Prism, MathBlade
borkjerfkin
Bell

SirCakez
(1): PookyTheMagicalBear

Not voting (5): Tammy,
borkjerfkin
, Titus, GreyICE, Dunnstral

Afternoon Vote Count 3.04

Titus (1):
SirCakez

borkjerfkin
Bell

SirCakez
(3): PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade, Battle Mage

borkjerfkin
, Titus, GreyICE, Dunnstral, Prism

Afternoon Vote Count 3.06

borkjerfkin
SirCakez
(6): PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade, Battle Mage,
Bell
, notscience, Dunnstral
notscience (2):
borkjerfkin
, Titus
Dunnstral (2): Prism,
SirCakez

Final Afternoon Vote 3 Count

SirCakez
(7--BRONZED): PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade,
Bell
, notscience, Dunnstral,
borkjerfkin
, Prism
notscience (2): Titus, Battle Mage
Dunnstral (2):
SirCakez
, Spiffeh

We skipped the first few VCs.

From the first quoted VC (1.04), we can easily eliminate BM/Dunn. BM double bussing Dunn when Math is available makes no sense. There's also no scum on the Math wagon in that scenario so that's doubly unlikely.

1.07 gives townpoints to Dunn. He could easily jump on Math, instead he votes Cakez. If Math is town, notty could be scum capitalizing on the wagon. Math/notty is definitely not the answer.

1.09 Actually shades BM/notty as the answer because that would require a massive emphasis on a Math elimination over a Titus one. It's possible but I doubt scum would jump onto a dying wagon like that, particularly with Cakez bussing me. However, one of BM/notty is almost certainly scum if Math is town.

If Math is scum, then these last two wagons create an interesting scenario. The Math wagon would be entirely town. SirCakez could have been another scum wagon that rose to counter a Math scum wagon. I don't like that theory based on the play here, but it is still viable so far based on the votes.

The coloring of bork red is a decent assumption, but just that an assumption. That clearly points to me being town but yeah for self serving statements.

Mastina being the one to lead the wagon on SirCakez is another interesting assumption which makes me doubt Math!town, unless scum felt Math!town would be more useful that scum!scum Cakez. mastina leading a bus when all the wagons are currently on town makes no sense.

If notty is scum here, then the scumteam randomly decided to start bussing when Math and I were still totally available as wagons. Although if Notty felt SirCakez was in danger and the Math and Titus wagons were dead, this vote makes a little sense but not much.

1.15 and 1.16 are the last hurrah of the scumteam trying to get a miselimination on day 1. This factor actually weighs positively on Math. I don't think SirCakez abandons the Titus wagon if the only other person willing to join him was his scum partner.

Assuming Bork is scum, the scumteam as a whole decided to save SirCakez and bus mastina.

Looking at the EoD wagon, the only slot that I really could consider as scum bussing is Pooky due to his no reasoning sheep onto LLD. He'd be stuck there. I don't really like that theory given the amount of effort scum spent to save SirCakez.

Based on D1, I'm liking BM/Bork as my answer ATM.

Also, my VCA is under the assumption that Spiffeh is green and not a traitor or somesuch without a PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4650 (isolation #276) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

The Day 2 wagons don't really tell me much unfortunately because I start from the assumption I am town. I think scum thought that I would be the more useful miselimination to have around, that's why Cakez started on voting me.

Day 3 I think was just scum flailing for dear life given Bork and Cakez wagons present. I really doubt Dunn based on the totality of the wagons so far. I think scum were just trying to sheep Spiffeh like they did on me regarding DGB.

BM/Bork is my answer.

Not moving my vote to Notty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4686 (isolation #277) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4683, Prism wrote:It's still early in the afternoon so I'm not ~panicking~ but considering the deadline is morning tomorrow I would really like it if we could get a flip before midnight. I can go for literally anyone not Dunn/Pooky/Tammy/Spiffeh.
I'll vote anyone of these as well. I won't be around tmo morning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4691 (isolation #278) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: notscience
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4746 (isolation #279) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

Good game everyone. Sorry my real life started impacting about the time of d2. I'm not sure when it will stop, but not for the foreseeable future.

I think I am just going to play one or two games at a time as I don't want to retire completely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4780 (isolation #280) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4778, Dunnstral wrote:The scum scum interactions messed me up
+1 they just imploded which is rare for a mastina scumteam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4785 (isolation #281) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

You inherited your scumread based on the votes. I was sticking with the votes with the theory the scumteam hadn't imploded because emotional reading takes psychological efforts that I just lacked. You never had a shot and I'm sorry for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4798 (isolation #282) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4795, fferyllt wrote:sometimes, an "all star" player list winds up being toxic. I think the potential for game-cratering conflicts was here, but town pulled together well enough to maintain some cooperative game-solving.
+1 my reads may have been garbage but I did watch the toxicity at least.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”