Micro 1005: Help Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:45 am

Post by tris »

In post 410, Sha 77 wrote:I don't like Cakez (this isn't OMGUS, I swear)
I believe you.
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:48 am

Post by tris »

In post 411, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 394, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 391, Infinity 324 wrote:Me me me

HEAL: infinity 324
don't want tris/sha?
Tris is good too, hectic idk. The way he was sorting you felt overdone somehow.
Elaborate on the overdoneness?
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:52 am

Post by tris »

In post 417, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 415, SirCakez wrote:
In post 408, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 393, SirCakez wrote:I think the MagicalBear is town safely
Why?

Also I hate to nitpick but I'm still curious about
oh yeah that
I wanted to see what others (including Ydrasse) would do if the wagon built up there. it did and it made me happy with town!Ydrasse
If cakez is scum, he probably came up with this answer after I asked him about it, which means this is towny I think.
I don't follow.
here's what it says
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Normally if I had a scumtell on someone but they were otherwise towny I'd wait to see how things developed, it felt like hectic's original push on ydrasse could've been to show that he was trying to read her. It's true that he didn't really have to go through that much effort as scum though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 527, tris wrote:I don't follow.
Uh, basically if scum!cakez posts "trying something" and has a town motivation in mind, he'd want to share that motivation as soon as possible to look town. He didn't do that, which means if cakez is scum he probably came up with that answer after the fact. That doesn't seem super likely to me so I think the sequence was +town for cakez. Idk if that makes sense
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:58 am

Post by tris »

In post 409, SirCakez wrote:
In post 358, Alisae wrote:Like have you read these posts?
In post 197, Ydrasse wrote:i don't like from andres, how he pointed out what alisae was doing and he was like oh... i'll still townread it... like he's trying to make himself look good etc etc
In post 300, Ydrasse wrote:andres pinged me for what i explained, but he hasnt been around more to actually interact or say more. alisae already is making me go ? because of that normal game where e instantly clocked me for town and this game theyre like they dont trust me and idk, maybe i expect someone boasting about how well they can read me being able to tell that i'm town again fast enough and it's jarring to me that they're in opposite territory, pooky isn't inherently scummy but i don't like the way he's talking about the game basically and it's not any deeper than that.

those are the most concrete reasons i have to dislike people/not heal them.
I don't see how these come from a town!ydra
this doesn't make any sense
Post seems perfectly understandable to me.
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:00 am

Post by tris »

I will be back soon.
here's what it says
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 514, Sha 77 wrote:Yeah, I agree, Flea. If you're scum, you just haven't really bothered to do anything and this isn't a gambit where you're hoping people will somehow heal your uncaring attitude, that just seems so unlikely to actually happen.

Is being lazy really a towntell for you though? Every game I've seen of town!you you've done those KAMEHAMEHA walls pretty early
Means the game isn't moving fast when I'm not occasionally checking in. Like 1 page has passed...

HEAL: Sha 77
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 522, tris wrote:
In post 393, SirCakez wrote:
In post 209, tris wrote:why make those posts in the first place if he thinks they're someone's going to scumread them?
because it's Hectic that's just what he does
It's what he does normally, but then suddenly gets self conscious about it??
:shrug:
In post 530, tris wrote:
In post 409, SirCakez wrote:
In post 358, Alisae wrote:Like have you read these posts?
In post 197, Ydrasse wrote:i don't like from andres, how he pointed out what alisae was doing and he was like oh... i'll still townread it... like he's trying to make himself look good etc etc
In post 300, Ydrasse wrote:andres pinged me for what i explained, but he hasnt been around more to actually interact or say more. alisae already is making me go ? because of that normal game where e instantly clocked me for town and this game theyre like they dont trust me and idk, maybe i expect someone boasting about how well they can read me being able to tell that i'm town again fast enough and it's jarring to me that they're in opposite territory, pooky isn't inherently scummy but i don't like the way he's talking about the game basically and it's not any deeper than that.

those are the most concrete reasons i have to dislike people/not heal them.
I don't see how these come from a town!ydra
this doesn't make any sense
Post seems perfectly understandable to me.
Why are those posts not from town!Ydrasse? I don't know their meta at all.
It makes sense to those familiar with Ydrasse but I need context to it.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:26 am

Post by tris »

In post 489, Sha 77 wrote:
In post 486, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 482, Sha 77 wrote:Andres, if Flea is scum who just hasn't been feeling this game yet, do you really expect faer partner(s) to be pushing a heal onto Flea? I don't think the absence of interest makes someone more likely to be town alone
I disagree - I think it does. Beyond that, Flea actively campaigned against themselves. They’re the only player to do it. Self-voting is technically optimal right, since the only alignment you know for certain is your own. Actively campaigning against yourself is sub-optimal. But in a game with few Scum (it’s only 9 of us, 3 Scum or more seems like a ridiculous reach with powers up for grabs), eliminating yourself from contention seems like a bad idea. At least you wouldn’t rule yourself out, right? So it’s probably Town. That’s my logic.
I don't think that's particularly hard to fake as scum, telling people to not to heal yourself I mean. With the aim being that people townread you for your lack of care of being friended. I see your point and maybe it's slightly more likely to be genuine than a gambit, but it's not much more likely
I agree.
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:38 am

Post by tris »

In post 533, SirCakez wrote: Why are those posts not from town!Ydrasse? I don't know their meta at all.
i have no meta on ydra either, (don't really recall the marathon whatever)

but understand why e'd have problems with especially.
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:39 am

Post by tris »

i for one agree that tris is a much surer bet than SHA
here's what it says
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 535, tris wrote:
In post 533, SirCakez wrote: Why are those posts not from town!Ydrasse? I don't know their meta at all.
i have no meta on ydra either, (don't really recall the marathon whatever)

but understand why e'd have problems with especially.
can you elaborate?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:40 am

Post by tris »

ive been liking infinity's thoughts around SHA
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:41 am

Post by tris »

In post 302, tris wrote:
In post 301, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 299, Sha 77 wrote:
Why did that comment from andres look like it was hin trying to make himself look towny?

I thought it was towny for him to debate about it in the post and then townread Ali for it anyway
it's more the fact that he's spelling out the debate process to me that i dislike, thinking that he's trying to make it seem like he's thinking about things when he could have just said "i think this is anti-town behavior but i still scumread it"
the way he phrases things there seems fine to me. i feel like i say similar things some times
here's what it says
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Isis »

A decision has been made.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Isis »

(7)
[
^
][
^
][ ][ ][ ]tris- tris, Infinity 324
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]Andresmvb
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]Alisae
[ ][
^
][ ][ ][ ]Infinity 324- SirCakez
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]PookyTheMagicalBear- PookyTheMagicalBear
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Ydrasse

[
^
][
^
][
^
][
^
][
^
]Sha77- Alisae, Sha 77, Ydrasse, PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea the Magician
[
^
][ ][ ][ ][ ]Flea the Magician- Andresmvb

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Isis »

The teacher of the class Amaterasu Ohkami.

"Greeting students! I trust you all brought your pets with you, so that you can perform your heart orb lab activities? It is difficult to get in touch with students before the first day but we sent several letters."

Isis face flashed with shades of embarrassed and worried purple. She knew about the requirement, and it was the very reason she had adopted her little sphinxling this year, but she hadn't expected it to be necessary the very first day.

"Um, mine's at the vet," she stuttered.

It was true, but it was a vet visit she could have scheduled at a different time.

"Well, care is important. But you need a subject to practice. You'll have to join another pair. Move your chair."

Isis looked around at all the groups that were paired up. Many of them had this look as though they'd known eachother for years and had joined the Academy together, which made her hesitant about crashing the party.

But finally she saw one girl who looked like a flame sorcerer paired with a relatively pedestrian looking girl. It seemed less likely that they knew eachother, which made it seem like a safe bet.

"H-hi."

"Hi! The first day of class is never too hard" Tea Gardner said. Her Fire Sorcerer was quieter.

"Ok class. Today were going to first learn about heart row unbinds! With the proper equipment, you can use a row of heart orbs to unbind any ally! Put your pet on the table and open the box."

Tea Gardner picked Sha 77 up and put his blobby body onto the center of the table. Then she opened up and a deluge of black energy leapt from the box and wrapped around Sha 77, pinning him to the table.

"Squeeeeee".

"I will provide you with Heart orbs in a moment. First, observe what the binding itself is like."

"Squee.. Skee..."

Sha 77 looked up at Isis with round, pleading eyes. She felt too much compassion for his poor suffering and touched him and used her active skill, before anyone had any heart orbs. The black binding broke away.

"Yip! Yip!"

"Shh.. stay down.. uh.. sorry you two.. he looked so miserable."

"Oh, it's ok. I've taken this class before, and it doesn't seem like you need it." Tea said generously.

Sha 77's halo glowed.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Isis »

After restoration class, Isis invited Tea Gardner, Fire Sorcerer, and Sha 77 to go down and meet Ydrasse with her.

There were lots of other students outside of all stripes.

They all chatted for a bit, until suddenly, a rather crimsonly dispositioned student approached Isis.

"Hey! Try to beat me at volleyball! I'm here on an athletic scholarship, you're here on an academic scholarship, right? It'll be fun for everyone to watch. Don't worry - fair is fair, I'll quiz bowl ya tomorrow.

You need five teammates to play volleyball on the Pad Academy court."

Theurgia pointed to brightly coloured court under the shade of some trees. With the gentle breeze, it seemed like win or lose, it would be fun. But.. wouldn't it be crazy, if with the right team, Isis could win?

"I'll warn you.. we play with jammerballs instead of normal balls, and they move fast but are really lightweight. It might matter more to have a group of friends that are mentally in sync than to just have the most athletic players, which only helps a little."

Ydrasse thought, twirling her hair. "I have lots of aggressive friends I could call in to make you a fast team, Isis."

Sha 77 fluttered in the air, bouncing on Fire Sorcerer's hat and tilting the brim of her hat at goofy angles. It seemed to somehow mean he was equally able to assemble a volleyball team.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Isis »

Night 1 will last until (expired on 2021-04-14 20:00:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Isis »

At this point in time by design, the entire setup is revealed.

All players were told to heal a player, then heal another player, only being told it would help town if that player is town.

Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon leads teams of Attackers and Healers. She gets bonuses when cooperating with those types of characters.

Ydrasse became Fasca, an Attacker leader who leads attackers and only attackers.

Sha 77 became Tea Gardner & Shining Friendship and Fire Sorcerer, a Healer who leads only healers. In PAD it's also an attacker but for the purposes of this game it's not an attacker. They're both leader-oriented cards so it does kind of make sense, only one of the two could be a leader. I had to pick Tea to reference Gacha Mafia, it was too perfect that it was actually a healer type leader which is rare but was designed into this game.

During N1, Ydrasse shall target five players, other than herself or Sha 77, and make them attackers. Some players might be both healer and attacker.

Sha 77 shall target five players, other than himself or Ydrasse, and make them healers.

If more than one player gains neither type, those players form a neighborhood for the rest of the game.

No one will be NKed. Day two, all players will choose a set of five healers or five attackers (remember, Ydrasse is an attacker, and Sha 77 is a healer). This is a majority vote. If all five of those players are town, both mafia will be revealed and instantly slain! If 1-2 of those players are mafia (oh, yeah, by the way, this is a 7-2, that gets revealed now also), then nothing happens, and the game proceeds to a D2 elimination, and then the rest of the game is mountainous.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=5842
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=5790
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2017
weak, current version of Scholarship Student Isis in North America with the same leader skill. Will be replaced later by viewtopic.php?p=12697113#p12697113

Editted these to padx links that work better.

(You don't have to pretend to care about my silly mobage of course.)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2021-04-23 23:00:00)

Will be the new deadline when I open the thread here.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Isis »

All actions are in filler posting for pagetop
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Isis »

Bop
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”