VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 am

Post by VFP »

In post 299, Andante wrote:Having terrible reasons for any SRs is what is bad to me, I don't care how many you have, but SRing my very first post of this game? when I was literally joking around with those there? a terrible reason to sr me.
Having terrible reasons for town reads is just as bad.
Do you agree with any of the reasons Robert gave for his town reads?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 302, VFP wrote:
In post 299, Andante wrote:Having terrible reasons for any SRs is what is bad to me, I don't care how many you have, but SRing my very first post of this game? when I was literally joking around with those there? a terrible reason to sr me.
Having terrible reasons for town reads is just as bad.
Do you agree with any of the reasons Robert gave for his town reads?

Oh I think his TR reasons are terrible, I understand he just entered, but I honestly feel it's too many TRs for so early in the game
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:38 am

Post by osuka »

okay im swinging in to let you nerds know that i did skim the thread and saw some fairly stupid things already but i have to go run some errands, so whenever i come back be prepared for the hottest takes of all time and for the ultimate roast of players that are the personification of the dunning-kruger effect

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 298, Andante wrote:what exactly is it about me that gives you bad vibes? the fact I'm actually going to try and find scum?
"Going to try" is doing a fair bit of heavy lifting there.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Also, I've officially developed my first Strong Townread.
PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:51 am

Post by PawnsGambit »

Yourself?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 290, PawnsGambit wrote:there are an overabundance of scumreads.
I noticed that too!
ఠ ͟ಠ
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 306, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Also, I've officially developed my first Strong Townread.
Please please let it be me
(♡∀♡●)
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by osuka »

before i start i want to let everyone know that swifty's rerecording of fearless is beautifully played and brilliantly mastered, and it's TICKLING the shit out of my ears. this is the most ive enjoyed my headphones in a while

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 267, VFP wrote:I'm getting 'Bad requests size.of header exceeds limit on the PC. Meaning I can view pages.
How do I fix that? Anyone know?
that's a problem on your end, try another browser

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by osuka »

first of all: i'm actually a bit offended that vfp thinks i'm an xqc fan because that's actually kinda gross. on that note, a few observations:
- a lot of the posts they have under "filler" are not game related at all but do have a purpose, such as communicating with another player about the color of their text being difficult to read. This is not close to being fluff because even though it's not game content, strictly speaking, it serves a specific purpose;
- a lot of the other posts they have under "filler" are not, in fact, filler but are game content, further supporting my point that they are incapable of nuance (see 114, 185, 199, 202, 213, etc.);
- a lot of the other posts they have under "filler" aren't actually filler either, but they called it that because they can't make sense of it for reasons I suspect but shall not elaborate on in the interest of not tilting another player (too early for that);
- finally, a lot of the "low effort" appearance they're using as a push is, in fact, just a blunt communication profile (and sharp can mean "edgy" if they think i sub to xqc on twitch) but as previously mentioned, has nuance to it.

i'm not gonna sit here and explain my every thought with a beautifully written paragraph because i have better things to do, which include making fun of people who expect that of me. if you can't read _into_ the posts and all you can do is parse a simple sentence and extract basic meaning from it based off of the meaning of the words alone, that's strictly your problem and i'm not going to change my playstyle. in other words, if you're incapable of meaningful inference, that is Not My Problem™ and i'm not gonna be the one to work around that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by osuka »

that said, you have a few questions that i would actually call good at the end of 275.

1, it's way too early to be calling out names for an execution today so i'm going to refrain from answering that bit of the first question because it's stupid and i'm not going to engage with that. that said, whoever you should push is whatever scumread you have that you think you can make a substantial push towards, even if it's a slot you don't actually have high confidence is scum. that could be myself, for example, but if you want to push me you'll have to do a lot better than what you just did

2 and 3 are impossible (loaded?) questions to answer on page 13 but i can say that i would probably not shoot andres because i think i can personally get more out of that slot. i don't think i would vig you either because if you're town, that's a bad kill and if you're scum, i'm not particularly threatened by you. either way, better shots to make here. as for protection, i really don't have a clue because i'm just about the only slot that's about to throw hands and i don't even think i qualify as a good protect target yet either. feel free to ask me these questions again in 20 pages and i'll probably have something more substantial for you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by osuka »

andante has a month on the website so she really should know better than to be like "this is how you should read me because xyz, oh yeah by the way i scumread whoever but uh oh jeez i gotta go find that post"

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by osuka »

like really do 279 and 280 strike anyone as genuine? asking the room

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by osuka »

302 is a surprisingly insightful post for a player that's been pretty far off the mark up until this point

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 315, osuka wrote:like really do 279 and 280 strike anyone as genuine? asking the room

yeah they're genuine... you don't think so? sorry can't help you then
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by osuka »

rmh has literally zero lines of content worth anyone's time, so i'm not quite sure what the fuck is going on there

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 317, Andante wrote:
In post 315, osuka wrote:like really do 279 and 280 strike anyone as genuine? asking the room

yeah they're genuine... you don't think so? sorry can't help you then
okay let me elaborate

asking the room,
except andante because we're talking about her and her opinion on whether or not it was genuine is completely worthless because we can't take someone's opinion at face value, let alone about their own posts

is that more easier for you?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by osuka »

you definitely can't help me but you're obviously making no effort to help yourself given the fact that you've only posted things that are entirely superficial and haven't actually elaborated on any of your thoughts so far in any way whatsoever

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 298, Andante wrote:what exactly is it about me that gives you bad vibes? the fact I'm actually going to try and find scum?
case in point: what the fuck is this post? this is amateur hour

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

they look like they could be fake
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 322, Save The Dragons wrote:
they look like they could be fake
this looks like it could be fake too

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 321, osuka wrote:
case in point: what the fuck is this post? this is amateur hour
I actually laughed really hard at this hahaha

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”