Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 30, InsidiousLemons wrote:@andres what is your claim? night 0 cop?

Lemons, I could do the same right back at you, what reason does town have to post this? What if Andres took it as you were actually asking them to claim? no reason for town to care about claims 30 posts into the game
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:51 am

Post by osuka »

In post 641, InsidiousLemons wrote:osuka, please explain . if you were scum, how could you be coaching pawnsgambit right now, during D1? if i'm missing something obvious, tear me to shreds over it. but i want to know why you said what you said
doesn’t mafia have daytalk by default in normal games? the past several games i’ve played had mafia daytalk

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:52 am

Post by osuka »

i don’t think that was the case a number of years ago but i do distinctly recall a point where it felt like i woke up and suddenly daytalk just seemed to be the norm

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 628, osuka wrote:
In post 608, Asteria wrote:
In post 600, osuka wrote:
In post 597, Asteria wrote:
In post 580, osuka wrote:
In post 560, Asteria wrote:
In post 530, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 29, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Asteria

I got a check N0 - this is Scum.

Hello all. I intend to try my best and fail to properly solve the game until it’s too late. That’s been the theme for me lately.

@Osuka, good to see you. Let’s try and work together this time, right?
This could be an attempt to come out of the gate loud and attention grabby. Not a huge point against him but it raises my hackles a little. Plus he's buddying up to you and continues to do so in later posts without knowing your alignment if town.
Thank you!
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Someone else finally seeing that post as scummy too
no my question marks are at you going "thank you"

you're killing my fucking brain cells
Just a phrase, relief someone sees my side
never mind the fact that both of you are wrong and ive said that several times already, what the fuck does 560 add to the conversation?
you act like you know he's town but i'm still missing the reasoning
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:55 am

Post by osuka »

i act like i know asteria is town? i don’t think that slot is town at all but i can’t really find an angle i really feel like locks that slot in as scum for me

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:57 am

In post 649, Andante wrote:Andante – Town
Anya - Town
Andresvmb - Town
InsidiousLemons - Town
Save The Dragons - Sus
Green Crayons - Town
Asteria – Sus
PawnsGambit – leaning town
VFP –
Haschel Cedricson –
Salsabil Faria –
Osuka –
Robert M Hunter -

Ok, I collected my thoughts from yesterday for yall, and I realized, I haven't outed a read on osuka, then that had me thinking, how do I read osuka? they certainly have lots of content here, always posting. I skimmed through some lines of theirs, and at this time, I honestly don't know how I read them, like, I could see a town and a scum argument, so for them, I'll wait till later to sort. Haschel said he was posting after work, never did, but I was the same with yesterday morning, so, I'd love to see more content there. VFP? idk. I think I saw maybe 1 VFP post, they've just been flying under the radar tbh. Salsa. if I'm being completely honest, I'd probably call scum, solely based on their anger reaction to osuka. They got mad, and left, but, 3they've been v/la or whatever so I'd love to hear actual content from them, cause their lines before leaving were far from great. And lastly, Robert. I really don't know. like, robert will jump in with weird lines, their entrance to the game was also far from great, but like, I could see them coming from a town mindset. yeah. that's where my brain is at
for curiosity's sake, you've sus'd me twice but haven't posted any reasoning, what is your reasoning to think i'm scum?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:57 am

Post by osuka »

In post 643, Asteria wrote:
In post 628, osuka wrote:
In post 608, Asteria wrote:
In post 600, osuka wrote:
In post 597, Asteria wrote:
In post 580, osuka wrote:
In post 560, Asteria wrote:
In post 530, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 29, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Asteria

I got a check N0 - this is Scum.

Hello all. I intend to try my best and fail to properly solve the game until it’s too late. That’s been the theme for me lately.

@Osuka, good to see you. Let’s try and work together this time, right?
This could be an attempt to come out of the gate loud and attention grabby. Not a huge point against him but it raises my hackles a little. Plus he's buddying up to you and continues to do so in later posts without knowing your alignment if town.
Thank you!
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Someone else finally seeing that post as scummy too
no my question marks are at you going "thank you"

you're killing my fucking brain cells
Just a phrase, relief someone sees my side
never mind the fact that both of you are wrong and ive said that several times already, what the fuck does 560 add to the conversation?
It wasn't supposed to add to the conversation. You're nitpicking
then why say it at all?

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:58 am

In post 654, osuka wrote:i act like i know asteria is town? i don’t think that slot is town at all but i can’t really find an angle i really feel like locks that slot in as scum for me
you act like you know andres is town
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:00 am

Post by osuka »

In post 657, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 654, osuka wrote:i act like i know asteria is town? i don’t think that slot is town at all but i can’t really find an angle i really feel like locks that slot in as scum for me
you act like you know andres is town
oh yeah he’s probably my biggest town read right now so i’m just going off of that assumption

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:10 am

In post 653, Save The Dragons wrote:but i'm still missing the reasoning
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:15 am

Post by osuka »

i just logged in to work and there are a couple fires to put out

when are you online usually? im gonna need a couple hours here before i can put some time into the game to flesh it out but i would prefer to do it whenever youre online if i can

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:17 am

i check the site off and on throughout the day so i can try to be online in a couple hours depends on work tho
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:26 am

Post by osuka »

ok ill just post it whenever i can then. probably wont be until a few hours from now

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 276, Robert M Hunter wrote: KITTENS
Robert M Hunter MaxTheFox
osuka
Asteria
Anya
VFP

AMBIGUOUS
Save The Dragons

SCUMMY RODENTS
Andante
Andresvmb
Haschel Cedricson
PawnsGambit
Salsabil Faria
Green Crayons
InsidiousLemons

This game is horribly balanced! What corrupt reviewer let this pass?
gjfdfsjfc'jpsdkcfkjfdwqoid
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

@Dragon, I'll elaborate on you,
It's lines like these, they have no content to them... your cat thing feels so weird, and like "you're putting more effort crucifying robert than pushing your vote" for context this came immediately after you voted me. None of your lines feel like you're trying to find scum.

In post 540, Save The Dragons wrote:do you just hate cats?
In post 542, Save The Dragons wrote:you're putting more effort crucifying robert than pushing your vote

so i'm wondering if you're just allergic to cats or something i dunno

These VFP lines, you're implying VFP is your TR, and you don't understand why someone SRs them. Why not give why you think VFP is town? engage in a conversation about it, give the side you see, compare notes, etc. Like, reading your ISO, most lines are just responding to osuka, or lines like this, that seem to be going in no direction. You throw out questions like this, never return to them to follow up!!! It literally feels like maf to me, reading more into you here, I'd move you from sus to scum tbh. Town that's trying to find scum would ask relevant questions, then return to them, if you out a tr/sr, doesn't it make sense to talk to someone who's outing an opposite read from you?? idk, it feels like you're trying to go no where with all your posts.

In post 543, Save The Dragons wrote:why exactly did you think VFP was scummy again?
In post 546, Save The Dragons wrote:do you have anything else on VFP?
looking at (idk if this link works.... testing..)
looking at #354, osuka is like "what's your thought on this" and you pretty much go "idk, I tr you" like, changing the topic, your lines feel really weird to me, and I'm not entirely sure why you feel so off...

There you go, hope this helps.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

OMG I FIGURED OUT HOW TO LINK POSTS!!!! gg guys!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 1-8

In post 67, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 41, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 31, osuka wrote:youre clearly lying
Yes of course I’m clearly lying. It’s a joke.
t
At least your reaction seems genuine. We can get it. In fact, we can go after that player that wants more votes on you to start if you want.
Pocketing attempt?
This post of mine has triggered some people hard, surprisingly. Though I explained why I thought it was a pocketing attempt from
Andresvmb
to
osuka
in and , I'll clear this for the last time. I started this game by RVS voting
Green Crayons
on page 1. Then a couple of you started posting, and I saw
Andresvmb
's on page 2 which gave me a little something to begin with for shifting my RVS vote. I wasn't tunneled on the pocket thought but
osuka
's reaction later on was unnecessary imo and who scumread me for this, I have nothing to say about this matter anymore.

In post 134, Anya wrote:
In post 128, osuka wrote:also what the fuck does a "bishop kind of player" mean
like they're going to push with their bishop while pretending like they're doing some pawns gambit and keeping us distracted
How serious this read is?

Btw, the conversation between
PawnsGambit
and
Anya
on page 6 doesn't make sense to me, neither these votes: , , . If anyone understands, please explain to me.

In post 168, Andresvmb wrote:I also wasn’t trying to fight SavetheDragons because I definitely thought they were Scum. Though their reaction was horrific.
Can you explain more?

In post 188, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 186, osuka wrote:like i dont really have much reason to believe she's scum but i don't think that reaction changes based on her alignment. why do you think that's towny?
I thought most of their posting was Scummy actually. To be transparent.
You can check my other game, I play like this instead of any alignment.

In post 188, Andresvmb wrote:But I have a hard time thinking that Scum get so offended by something so fast.
And my reaction to is totally NAI. I don't tolerate any kind of misbehave anywhere.

In post 192, osuka wrote:
In post 189, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 105, Salsabil Faria wrote:Symptom of low brain power???? Really bro??? If you can't play respectfully, don't bother to engage with me ever, please.
Like c’mon. They actually read like they’re pissed off hahaha and they’re not even using it as a way to SR you and vote you. Since, you know, the idea was that I’m trying to pocket you. It’s too... self-righteous.
ah yeah it was the "bro" that did it for me

it was 50/50 she wanted to vote me or she wanted to throw hands in a mcdonalds parking lot at 3 am
I wanted to vote you but it would be a bias thing which I prefer not to do.

In post 198, osuka wrote: i did actually measure my words there because i was gonna be a lot harsher but i decided to tone it down a bit
:roll:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Andante »

Salsa, right off the bat, you entering here... is you reacting to something... "yall sr this, but..." quite honestly, I don't care, I'd love to see some actual reads on everyone
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Andante »

the "votes that make no sense" are literally in the random voting phase... I'd recommend you just read the whole game before posting stuff... cause right now, you're only convincing me to vote you...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Salsabil

I'm just gonna put this down for now.

I really don't care for a summary of the game up till now (idk if anyone else does) I would prefer like a reads list, names and alignments, then just ellaborate why.... like, being completely honest, you feel like panicked scum entering here, and if you're town, sorry, I'm just saying it as it. like, there's no way you genuinely SR "the conversation between PawnsGambit and Anya on page 6 " I literally laughed at it... people having a good time...

what's up with all the "no fun allowed!!!" this game lmao
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 9-

In post 204, PawnsGambit wrote:That's why you shouldn't vote out players for being obnoxious.
You don't want to vote people who you think are pro-town (hence scum can be easily seen as pro-town), you don't want to vote people who you think are obnoxious/open-wolfing (hence scum can use TSTBS strategy), who should we vote then iyo?

In post 216, PawnsGambit wrote:
In post 215, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 212, osuka wrote:
In post 208, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 205, osuka wrote:first of all: “we”?
The Town.
i literally started the post you quoted with “as scum”

i’m not ready to call that a slip but that’s one of the weirdest posts i’ve ever seen from you
Scum slips are rare. And I don’t make them.

What I was saying is that we do run the risk of letting Scum get away with a few easy executions, yes. That’s a risk. But that only happens if the players being pushed don’t fight back. If they do, and we can correctly read the reactions, then we can move on and find a better target. People tend to more actively participate when they’re under pressure. I am tired of letting Town skate by just so that they can be made easy targets later in games.
Shouldn't you be more worried about scum lurkers than town lurkers?
Let's imagine a situation where you are in lylo with a player you think is pro-town in the game (but actually a scum), and with another player who you think is a scum lurker (but actually a town lurker), who do you think will be the scum initially? That's the point
Andresvmb
wanted to make here I think. In some scenario, town lurkers are more harmful for town than scum lurkers.

In post 217, Andresvmb wrote:A player with two posts isn’t worth defending as far as I’m concerned.
Who is defending who again?

In post 240, osuka wrote:
In post 239, VFP wrote:
In post 237, osuka wrote:this deeply annoys me and is alone almost enough reason for me to want you out of the game because this kind of attitude has absolutely no place in a game of mafia where you’re town aligned, so either you’re scum or you’re town that’s deliberately playing in a shit way
Well you're entitled to your vote where ever.
I'm not saying I won't do stuff once I have something to go by, I'm just not going to pretend someone is scum or town because of gut or some silly little reason until I feel satisfied.
As I said though, I'm sure you can provide a good case to where my vote should be l instead if you truly feel this way.
piss poor

you should be making your own cases and the fact that you’re openly and unapologetically admitting to playing in an anti-town way is, and bear with me as this is jargon so i might misspell it, sad as all fuck

VOTE: vfp since you quite literally asked for it
This vote makes me laugh :giggle: How
VFP
's play was anti-town with the 4 posts they made that time? Where in your case, I can see (I'm on page 10 while typing this post) more posting than actual scum hunting from you?

In post 249, VFP wrote:
In post 247, osuka wrote:is that clear enough for you or do i have to open ms paint?
This is clear scum behaviour.
Having to resort in calling someone stupid but just enough to get away without breaking site rules because they are angry from being called out.
Let's face it, if you truly meant this, you wouldn't be so scared to tip toe round it ;)

You're play is lazy and bad. And I'm going to tunnel on you as scum until you're eliminated. Each time you make a poor read reason, each time you make a fluff post instead of content, each time you are wrong I'm going to be there to call you out for it. Congratulations on being under the spot light.

I'm confident you
are
scum, now who are your buddies? Let's hope they play just like you.
This post is tempting me so hard that I've to struggle to not sheep you in the rest of the game :giggle: But sadly I can't do that, it'll be a bias thing to do :(

In post 253, Anya wrote:VOTE: vfp

feels like he's entering a shopping centre and treating it like a boxing ring looking for a fight with sales assistant osuka the confidence seems unfounded
Will you always use metaphors for the rest of the game?

In post 277, Andante wrote:Robert... hello, nice to meet you. I was literally joking with my first post of the game?? and you're trying to say I was serious?? excuse me??
In post 278, Andante wrote:I've had literally 0 game related lines, like, I shouldn't be town or scum to you yet. I was last here on page 4, I don't think I missed a whole lot trying to skim it
Your reaction here reminds me of myself when I started playing mafia games, I got defensive too when someone scumread me for not good reason imo. Your joining date says you're new here, but I want to know your experience on mafia games here or on the sites.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 667, Andante wrote:Salsa, right off the bat, you entering here... is you reacting to something... "yall sr this, but..." quite honestly, I don't care, I'd love to see some actual reads on everyone
You have to wait, I'm not fully recovered yet, so going slow.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 13-17

In post 315, osuka wrote:like really do 279 and 280 strike anyone as genuine? asking the room
if she is new, yes. If not, then no.

In post 346, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 263, VFP wrote:
In post 262, Save The Dragons wrote:green crayons and haschel cedricson, are you happy with your votes?
More important question for Green is what did do for him?
@Green
gave me a point of reference to see if my one prior experience with Salsa would be informative, because she was giving me pings of her prior play where she ultimately ended up showing herself as obvtown

more or less a moot point now bc i think her blow up was solidly town
Umm....my scum gameplay there is pretty similar to my town gameplay everywhere.
Fwiw, an emotional outburst is NAI for me.

In post 352, InsidiousLemons wrote:-280 from andante gave me scum vibes at first bc overreaction, but now i feel like it just reads more noob/NAI. hard to tell because no completed games so this is mostly gut. regardless i don't think my vote is best placed on her atm
In post 82, Anya wrote:VOTE: osuka

kinda weird you'd talk about things going over your head? are those missile cruisers that you're playing to bomb us with?
weird filler vote that went completely unchallenged by osuka, followed by whatever the hell that chess/minesweeper nothingness was
In post 123, Anya wrote:VOTE: Haschel Cedricson

he's still on the plane while all the others have already jumped and started skydiving
this is an odd thing to say when he had already posted twice, one of which was a genuinely useful question. if you're going to attack someone for not engaging with the game, why not me? why not
In post 141, Anya wrote:you won't be saying that once i catch us 4 or 5 wolves
lol

no one seems to be pushing anya for posting almost exclusively filler even when there were better things to discuss. weird metaphors and non-pushes and... that seems to be it

VOTE: Anya
I like this post. Both
Anya
and
PawnsGambit
are on my FOS list (for now) because of the filler posts instead of scum-hunting. But I think I'll go with
PawnsGambit
first.

UNVOTE: Andresvmb

VOTE: PawnsGambit

In post 369, PawnsGambit wrote:I'm torn between weather osuka is obvtown or if he might just hurt us in the long run by not listening to feedback and thinking that he's always right.
The later I suppose :P

In post 387, Anya wrote:insidious is pushing me for being weird rather than being wolf

VOTE: Insidious lock him up
Now OMGUS...... I really don't understand what are you doing tbh.

In post 397, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 382, VFP wrote:Did you read the scum game? What style of play differs there?
Regardless of the read now.
i skimmed her iso. i suppose this might be premature conversation as Salsa could be scum faking ate but also this is just a temp check and not really confirmation one way or the other so just typing through my thoughts i guess i don't really care about discussing atm; overall, she didn't do as much of the in-depth assessments of players as she did in her obvtown game.
I stopped doing that. It takes lot of time and energy, but I'll do it later on with one/some player(s) if I think it's needed.

Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 625, osuka wrote:further, how am i supposed to push a lurker? there IS no content for me to base a read off of
Call them scummy for lurking, for starters.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 17-18

In post 408, VFP wrote:I'm going to focus here tomorrow with some read updates.

PawnsGambit deserves some pressure here.
Out right refusing to discuss reads and now just ignoring posts to them.
Adding nothing and apparently getting away with doing so?

VOTE: PawnsGambit

New player trying to stay close and call their scum buddy Osuka town the whole time, following in the footsteps, or just trying to buddy to a town Osuka thinking this will protect them?
Regardless attention should be here.
Agreed.

In post 411, PawnsGambit wrote:I'm not refusing to discuss reads. I'm merely saying that they are light reads at this point in the game and not to be blown out of proportion.
It's page 17 buddy..... light/heavy doesn't matter, sharing those reads is worth it atp.

In post 419, PawnsGambit wrote:But it's a little concerning how heavily Robert is being defended.
I don't see where is
Robert M Hunter
defended but I can see you're dodging questions by shading him which is scummy.

In post 420, InsidiousLemons wrote:actively scumhunting isn't die-harding, it's playing the game. we are asking you to skim through the thread and point out a tangible example of a post that makes you believe what you believe. you continue to post while ignoring that question. in fact, you've made nearly 3 times as many posts in this thread as i have. so why are they so lacking in content and so full of argumentative nothings?

p-edit nice topic change
Liking this post.

In post 423, PawnsGambit wrote:It's not a topic change; you're changing the topic from Robert by directing it to me.

I'm not required to have hard reads this early in the game and you're not going to get anywhere by pressuring me. I think I've touched on a nerve by pointing out Robert's scummy entry and I think some of the people voting for me could very well be Robert's scum buddies trying to stop pressure on him.
:lol:
In post 425, PawnsGambit wrote:If you're voting me and not voting robert then you're defending robert.
He made 1 scummy post, the rests are NAI to me. You're making lots (I am on page 18 while typing the post), so you're voted.
Also, the way you're desperately trying to shift the pressure over
Robert M Hunter
atp (plus refusing to collaborate with others), makes me believe that he is town.

In post 448, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Andresvmb

i think you should change your definition of the word defending tho
Why did you change your vote from
PawnsGambit
??

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”