They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2420 (isolation #400) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why am I mafia samantha?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #401) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2414, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2412, samantha97 wrote:hiiii dkkoba

and everyone else

my pre-replace reads after 13 pages:
mozamis town
norwegian town
not_mafia town

flowtrap mafia
kitty mafia

interesting how kitty and flowtrap are voting norwegian

also I'm going to be
this game

I'll still be 100% right but not stress fighting for it; that low quality gif I made in 3 minutes captures it perfectly

gonna go read from page 80 on for now unless there's some critical moment you want me to see asap
can you ellaborate on what pinged you in that direction prereplacement?
also please answer this
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #402) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cool
thats all i needed

VOTE: norwegian

if this flips town then idfk and we prob lose because idk who third is here - dont vote daystart tomorrow if thats the case thats how you lose games kthx

my current guess on a team is norwee/samantha(eso slot)/elsa

if any of those flip town then go anya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #403) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually i take it back - if any of those flip town go NM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #404) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2427, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2424, DkKoba wrote:if this flips town then idfk and we prob lose because idk who third is here - dont vote daystart tomorrow if thats the case thats how you lose games kthx

my current guess on a team is norwee/samantha(eso slot)/elsa

if any of those flip town then go anya
why vote outside of the dual roles that would benefit mafia and almost definitely exist to ferret out the checker (in conjunction with some other role, like visitor or bodyguard)
its valiant that you really want to save norwee - but your world view coming into this game is so messed up and completely ignored the points made against norwee that i can't trust it. and the way you shaded me felt like trying to set me up in some way so while im paranoid that this might flip town im sticking to my gut and occam's razor of that the dead have spoken against norwee and that is why they have died - and that I wasn't speaking against norwee and i didn't die. i wouldnt be surprised if norwee flipped a PR role or something
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #405) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

samantha likes to quickhammer as scum - just like take note of that esp if this flips town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #406) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just nervous this flips town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #407) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont like being wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #408) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

norwee stop twilight trolling - you're giving very vague reads here that seem to be wifom based
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #409) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

bruh moment when mod posts elsewhere on site but didnt flip thread. eilitelling the mod :(
we dont matter huh

Slander -b
Last edited by brassherald on Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #410) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

im basically IC at this point ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #411) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 35, DkKoba wrote:
In post 32, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 29, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Elsa

pocketing is illlegal
I'll pocket you too if it makes you feel better. Don't want to leave you out. After we make friends of course.

How's your day?
pocketing me d1 is fine, anytime after that and its like holding a live grenade for too long.
^^ me calling it out in RVS L:MFAOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (isolation #412) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 974, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 912, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Unvote

Sorry, it's been a crazy week.

To everyone currently voting for me: Are you all voting for me because I'm the easy choice? Or because I am the best choice? What do you hope to learn or gain after my elim? Who on my wagon do you think might actually be scum?

And I feel like I've missed the whole Norweigain thing.... could someone please summarize the case on him?
I'm not voting you atm, but to answer who i think would be scum if you're town. Potentially Mozamis or Owen. I townread Flow Trap and Zoomer also feels pretty town since they seem exactly the same as that newbie we had together.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #413) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 973, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 904, DkKoba wrote:Imma be real with yall - I don't think Anya is town. The way they are playing suggests they are open/powerwolfing.

their vibe seems to be to force thru any viable elim.
What Flow Trap said below. I think MS players tend to be a lot more lenient and patient than most other mafia forums/spots. So them being aggressive probably isn't all that AI.
Not saying it clears them as town or anything, but probably more null than anything.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #414) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

just skimming norwee's ISO i wanna say solidly that a solve has eso/elsa/NM and no one else - kitty/anya/flow seem spewed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #415) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee seems unhappy this game - and shades NM a lot while never actually pushing into that direction. which is why I put NM in that category.
Im still rereading but if I can rule out NM that helps a lot more.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #416) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2465, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2459, DkKoba wrote:just skimming norwee's ISO i wanna say solidly that a solve has eso/elsa/NM and no one else - kitty/anya/flow seem spewed town
Why Anya town?
d1 skim of norwee's iso shows norwee's attitude towards anya slot to be that of scum trying to set town up rather than scum x scum - im not done rereading but i think that's a good starting point for my read on anya based on the red flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #417) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

dont rush votes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #418) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats e-2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (isolation #419) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2476, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2475, Elsa Jay wrote:Samantha gave me "no result". I clarify this again, that's not "No movement detected". That means my action failed on them.

So literally the only 2 options there are they lied about being VT or Kitty finally decided to roleblock me.
I don't know enough to know that those are the only 2 options, but if they are then cool we solved the game even if you're town

that'd mean it's anya/kitty as the last 2

Do you think its anya?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #420) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think kitty is hard town here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #421) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2412, samantha97 wrote:hiiii dkkoba

and everyone else

my pre-replace reads after 13 pages:
mozamis town
norwegian town
not_mafia town

flowtrap mafia
kitty mafia

interesting how kitty and flowtrap are voting norwegian

also I'm going to be
this game

I'll still be 100% right but not stress fighting for it; that low quality gif I made in 3 minutes captures it perfectly

gonna go read from page 80 on for now unless there's some critical moment you want me to see asap
Samantha - can you explain how you reached Norwegianboy town here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #422) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anya/Kitty are 2 town im willing to lock in rn

VOTE: not mafia
I think norwee spewed this slot as scum.
Look at how much norwee shades nm and only puts forth a half push once its clear that town is surrounding them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (isolation #423) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I am not sure between samantha/elsa/flow trap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #424) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #425) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont wanna rush today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #426) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if kitty is scum here im thoroughly pocketed and am impressed.
Ill try to reread all slots later but i feel this is my final stand as live town today and will be targeted tonight.
So please dont rush the day - id like to offer my analysis today if anything. The 3 wagons rn are all within my PoE so it isnt the worst if any go through but it will still be a detriment if we dont maximize the info today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #427) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #428) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2502, KittyTacky wrote:You know what? On a second thought, Elsa is indeed the more likely one to be scum. VOTE: Elsa

But yes it is between you 2. One has to be lying. If Elsa is town we hang you the next day.
why are you pushing to rush the elim?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #429) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i feel as though flow has significantly changed since day 1 - and me not being killed over so many other people makes me believe that my strong fos on elsa is possibly not correct and I'm being used here for it.

on the other hand unown basically trusted me at this point and was just voting with me and im left with just kitty whos more or less sheeping me - with 4 others who either wont vote with me really.

i wanna figure out what the intent is from the nightkill currently -because elsa's alignment hinges on it - as does the overall solve.

i want everyone to go over Flow's ISO and tell me what they think of it. Same with Anya+Eso(now samantha) if you have the time to. I think we can learn a lot from norwee interactions there - as well as how they were perceived by now dead town players.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #430) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 867, brassherald wrote:
In 2019, the Dodgers won 106 regular season games and lost in the NLCS to the Nationals. In 2020, including the Postseason, they won 56 games and won it all, the Nationals tied with the beloved Mets for last place in the NL East.

Votecount 1.06
NorweigianboyEE (4):
, , ,
Elsa Jay (2):
Jim Hawkins (2):
Anya (1):
artemania (1):
KittyTacky (1):

mozamis (1):

Rathe (1):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-20 14:15:00).
In post 911, brassherald wrote:
In his rookie year, all time great Ted Williams walked 107 times, a record for all rookies.

Votecount 1.07
Jim Hawkins (4):
, , ,
NorweigianboyEE (4):
, , ,
Anya (1):
artemania (1):
Elsa Jay (1):

mozamis (1):

Rathe (1):

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #431) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this vote movement - in particular. 2 flipped town on the norwee wagon - and anya and I are there too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #432) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 963, brassherald wrote:
An official Major League Baseball ball has 108 stitches.

Votecount 1.08
Jim Hawkins (6):
, , , , ,
Anya (3):
, , ,
flow trap (1):

mozamis (1):

NorweigianboyEE (1):

Rathe (1):

NorweigianboyEE has been prodded
In post 1248, brassherald wrote:
The shift may be banned soon, which is weird.

Votecount 1.FINAL
Jim Hawkins (7):
, , , ,, ,
Anya (3):
, , ,
mozamis (1):

NorweigianboyEE (1):

Not Voting:

Jim Hawkins has been eliminated.
and then norwee here pushes the wagon over.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #433) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not norwee- sorry cant read. but elsa.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #434) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there was a vested interest in keeping norwee alive - which makes me believe that the remaining scum is vanilla.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (isolation #435) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think - theres a chance that elsa vs samantha here is SvS.

I don't think Anya is scum here.

also im still mad that jim died d1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #436) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yes and i want to make it as hard for town to make an oopsie today since we should be reviewing the game in light of the red flip on norwee and solidifying our stances and figure out the game with the fresh scum flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (isolation #437) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anya why are you trying to force day to end?

slow the fuck down right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #438) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god now i know why unown died.. he was sheeping me too easily and being helpful..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #439) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think you put her at e-1 which means NM may quickhammer. id just like to extend day a few days - up to about 5 - just so we can get some talking in about who we think the final 3 poe should be.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #440) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we sorta extended the day yday too - like we were all set on norwee because obvious - and then like we got extra info out of it - i wanna just ensure a full solve now vs scrambling in a possible lylo yaknow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #441) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna relook norwee x eso interactions myself later - i think i could bin NM as town - but i also gotta figure out which of elsa/flow are final scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (isolation #442) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

im liking samantha over elsa here reading this conversation
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #443) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

We have the night actions tied together in a way thats very good info wise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #444) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2550, KittyTacky wrote:I'm much more inclined to do Sam first, on a second thought. I doubt Elsa would accuse Sam like that if she was scum as that means she is doomed tomorrow = 1 for 1 which is bad for scum.
Its 1 lim to lylo - it would be a good strat to fake a guilty esp in the situation that elsa is in post norwee red flip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #445) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I actually worded it in that way on purpose to gauge the reaction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (isolation #446) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It says a lot about our society
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #447) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im home. I wanna reveal that there is an optimal elimination we are not talking about - that if we flip Kitty here - it solves a lot with the game.

a) if kitty flips town, we comfortably know that there is a true cc between elsa/samantha
b)anya becomes clear and can be forced to be eliminated by scum due to putting her on another PR claim
c) if kitty flips scum, we can comfortably say that the elsa x samantha debacle is TvT and there's scum elsewhere.

i've been toying with it while i could while at work - this is like the most solve worthy elim here - the theory came about when i got lightly pinged by the change of energy coming from kitty.

tell if im crazy or no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #448) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I got the next 2 days off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (isolation #449) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sooo imma dedicate some time to my reread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #450) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anya is basically locktown- ill explain why when im by a computer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #451) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2085, Anya wrote:i detected movement around VOTE: Norwegian
i think NM and Anya are spewed town from norwee - the way norwee reacted to the guilty claim anya had on them suggests that from their end.

also just prob just self meta but the way norwee talked about NM also was similar to how he talked about me - similar type of fake annoyance which gives me the vibe they werent partnered.

Kitty's reaction to sam just now made me feel comfortable locking in them as town here - I'm still going to reread and try to solidfy better but I'm laying out my TRUE hand now - a lot of things ive said recently were mostly manipulative things to see how the wind blew based on specific stances i wanted to see.

now: I think that there is a high chance of elsa AND samantha being partners together.

something about the vibe of the interactions around elsa/norwee/zoomer(samantha) made me hmmm and this hmm makes me feel comfy with that solve.

flow trap is like the only other slot im not able to townbin here - but on reread i might be able to solidify that. their dropped energy is really notable and i wanna confirm it.

if flow trap is scum here - its more likely elsa who is their scum partner i feel.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #452) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HEAL: Not Mafia
HEAL: Anya
HEAL: Kitty

HURT: Elsa
HURT: Samantha
HURT: Flow Trap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #453) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I don't think we should get complacent later and just strictly follow this PoE - but i think this has a good chance of winning the game for us here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #454) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I felt roughly this way when entering this day - now I feel comfortable with it once again. I was not as sure on the townreads earlier but im a bit more sure now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #455) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why not elsa first?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #456) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good point. do you think flow trap fits as a partner for zoomer?]

i wanna look into the scumreads of the dead people but it would explain why i was left alive so long
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #457) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah- more like flow trap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #458) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (isolation #459) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats ur solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #460) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the "wrong reason" being that norwee spewed the slot scum LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #461) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

definitely anya for me

guiltied partner and is aggressive and unlimmable?

no thanks.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #462) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

now - if i was a third party and my slot here was town - i would kill my slot personally.

person forcing day to slow down and push solving and isn't afraid to accept new evidence as time goes on?

thats gonna lead to a lost game right there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #463) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2660, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2656, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't know if I should be pleased or creeper out you agreed with me Sam. What's your reasoning?
maximum obfuscation/prevents poe from shrinking

dkkoba surviving 2 days = ++ mafia
elsa/anya unresolved, plus they are both tied up with kitty as well
not_mafia is not_mafia

basically town gets the least out of flowtrap dying
you know the other people that died = people who were pushing on norwee and townread me?

i would sac norwee in a heartbeat here LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #464) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also anya is the most clear person here

unless someone wants to give the case where they are scum here - it is very unlikely anya is scum here and I'm not going to pollute my mind with the theory that she is here scum here today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #465) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey flow trap can u explain why reduced activity?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #466) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2678, flow trap wrote:
In post 2676, DkKoba wrote:hey flow trap can u explain why reduced activity?
I had ADHD and need more and more stimulus for something or else I get tired of it, if anything this game has been slowing down
I also have adhd and feel this - but youre so absent and have not done much post norwee flip. When that should be a stimulus in of itself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (isolation #467) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2681, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2680, DkKoba wrote:I also have adhd and feel this - but youre so absent and have not done much post norwee flip. When that should be a stimulus in of itself
either I only just now noticed that your avatar is animated or this is the mandela effect
Its very subtle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #468) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2683, Not_Mafia wrote:Koba what is this object called?

stepladder
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #469) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2684, flow trap wrote:
In post 2680, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2678, flow trap wrote:
In post 2676, DkKoba wrote:hey flow trap can u explain why reduced activity?
I had ADHD and need more and more stimulus for something or else I get tired of it, if anything this game has been slowing down
I also have adhd and feel this - but youre so absent and have not done much post norwee flip. When that should be a stimulus in of itself
Should isn't is
VOTE: flow trap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (isolation #470) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

i literally hard locked the elim onto norwee and cased him d3 and was only extending the day in order to gain more info - so don't even try to start with that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (isolation #471) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2695, flow trap wrote:
In post 2694, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2690, flow trap wrote:I'm asking do you get how I'm acting
flow trap wrote:Dk do you get like this when your partner is shot
Is this a scumslip?
No, they seem to like applying me to their scum game so I'm asking them if they act like I'm acting right now when their partner gets shot
thats not actually what I'm doing. you're being dead weight right now - and I want to know why you are not shifting away from being dead weight. you seem no interest in trying to help solve and are staying opinionless here when before you were not like that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (isolation #472) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1152, flow trap wrote:
In post 1147, DkKoba wrote:anya and norwee are either SvT or SvS i will say that
Actually, I think TvT is more likely than SvS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (isolation #473) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

this line comes to mind when I think that it is not logical for you to not have any updated opinions - you were saying you townread norwee one way or another.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (isolation #474) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok. so explain what changed? what made you shift your opinion?

i also notice you attacking my townreads a lot - who are all flipped town now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (isolation #475) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

I havent seen where you explained this - can you restate and with detail?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #476) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

@brass im voting flow trap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #477) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2707, brassherald wrote:
In post 2706, DkKoba wrote:@brass im voting flow trap
Yes, that's why your vote has always been there. :shifty:
:thonk:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #478) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ill write up the case later but i did do my reread and landed on a solid flow trap scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #479) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

welcome - lets see if you reach a similar solve as I have from the VCA titus :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #480) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

esotericzoomer
Artemiana

KittyTacky
Rathe

Not_Mafia YyottaCat
UNOwen

flow trap
Anya Zulfy
Elsa Jay
NorwegianboyEE *

mozamis

Jim Hawkins

DkKoba

colored list of flipped alignments
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #481) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2727, Titus wrote:Skimming the wagons, I like flowtrap first and Anya second (but weaker). Flow trap's vote was a momentum swinging vote away from EE day 1.

VOTE: Flow trap
how about a reads list?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #482) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2732, Titus wrote:
In post 2731, Not_Mafia wrote:Either Elsa or Kitty has to be scum from your perspective, why is Anya equal with Kitty and below Elsa?
Why is that true?
What do you claim?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #483) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2735, Titus wrote:
In post 2734, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2732, Titus wrote:
In post 2731, Not_Mafia wrote:Either Elsa or Kitty has to be scum from your perspective, why is Anya equal with Kitty and below Elsa?
Why is that true?
What do you claim?
Why would I claim here?
intent to put titus at e-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #484) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2700, flow trap wrote:Not from the whole game, Dk.
flow thats a scummy move since you know what not mafia will do
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #485) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok titus claim fast
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #486) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if titus flips town , hard turbo flow trap next day.

Try to have a little more nuance between elsa/kitty if they flip VT.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #487) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Tbh if it flips scum get flow anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (isolation #488) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright - so elsa is claiming that she was either roleblocked or that you are lying about being VT which is why your slot was voted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #489) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im also pensive about this "cc" we can instead chain the 2 motions detectors to titus. Kitty said they were 2 shot. Dont think theyre different if scum so theyre prob out of shots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #490) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"I like titus but imma vote them to e-1 so NM can hammer" is quite a hot take
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #491) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the stagnant gamestate makes me feel kitty/flow trap is a good possibility here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #492) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we get flow trap here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #493) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what pings u about anya btw?

did u see that anya guiltied norwee the previous day essentially?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #494) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do you feel about flow trap?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #495) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (isolation #496) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #497) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anyone there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #498) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Any reason the people off wagon are off wagon?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #499) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Elsa has hammer on titus and flow trap rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (isolation #500) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Elsa hammer flow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (isolation #501) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw its elsa and flow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #502) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I kinsa had this moment where i wanted to hammer titus after she explained that it cant be kitty and flow- realized the logic there wrt elsas claim logic
Thus it's likely elsa/flow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #503) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

He claimed visitor i think
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #504) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I was here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (isolation #505) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #506) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Bc the poe is solved prob??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (isolation #507) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"Why did scum give up and stop giving potential associatives??"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #508) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok lol sure its so believable after a scum member died u lost all motivation bc ur town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #509) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets fucking goooooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #510) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #511) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is flipping scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #512) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If it flips town then it has to be elsa/titus together
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #513) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Scum has to kill me if it is town - thats why i say that.
Because anya and kitty are linked and killing town within elsa/titus means scum makes the game easier
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #514) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2824, KittyTacky wrote:Flow just kinda sunk today for me. His recent posts are pretty gross. I'm convinced he is scumslipping.

If this is town it will be ELo with 3 suspects (me, Elsa, Titus). If it is, we hang Titus tomorrow.

Titus is likely Flow's partner, Flow went lethargic and started sinking when Sam/Titus got pushed after Norwe died. Take this into account.

COWABUNGA IT IS! VOTE: flow trap

And titus, kitty explains here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (isolation #515) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

>me not waking up to a flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #516) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

god i just like am so relieved i was right abt flow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #517) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whos dying tonight, anya, me, or not_mafia?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #518) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do think its funny tho
scum: put a townie at e-1 expecting NM to hammer
NM: no.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #519) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah fuck this is flipping town isnt it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #520) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nvm flipping scum still wew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (isolation #521) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Last spam before lock
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #522) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #523) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright heres where i say im a compulsive weak traitor visitor - i need scum to claim right now or else I will die tonight. thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (isolation #524) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

look it doesnt help when my teammates have been killing all the towniest people that i binned as obvtown????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #525) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

smh my head!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (isolation #526) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if this flips scum we have autowin i think
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #527) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Who did u rb kitty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #528) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think its auto here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #529) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

I do wanna say good job all town for working towards a win, we all did our parts and did well ^.^ fumbled at the start but we got there in the end.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (isolation #530) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anyone have experience with mini normals with traitors btw? How many scum were there?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #531) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Damn we were in autowin the whole time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (isolation #532) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

fuck it speedgame VOTE: titus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #533) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: no lim
Elsa and anya rechecks titus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #534) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: titus

if we lose because theres actually 4 scum i blame the setup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #535) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2483, flow trap wrote:VOTE: samantha97

I visited Elsa BTW
In post 2494, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

Well if it's Samantha or Elsa then it's probably NM, correct?
btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #536) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

flow was spewed by how he acted around norwee - so this makes sense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #537) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Uh... we dont lose here right? It wasnt a bs setup?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (isolation #538) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Id rather not NL here since it just means I die but yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (isolation #539) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anya - i only voted to lim because of your guilty you claimed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #540) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I actually am rereading flow trap rn - i have a vote in mind now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #541) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait we no lim - the simple motion detector is on me and the complex one is on the other and i think we mechanically just win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #542) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(one of the motion detectors is scum, and scum have to shoot here)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #543) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ergo scum have to shoot their motion detector cc and then cc me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #544) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(its most likely elsa here but I would like to go through the mechanical song and dance)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #545) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i rechecked - anya cleared kitty, because traitor flipped we know there was no group scum there, and that remaining groupscum was solo-killing post norwee flip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #546) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rereading im still sure on elsa but id rather have it 100% confirmed fmpov before we have kitty hammer in 3 way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #547) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres just as many points against elsa for them being scum as there for anya being town - which is funny.

but again, would rather force a cc here than rush an elim since we can narrow it down to me vs someone else(and i feel confident I can win the cc easily with this strat based on my play thus far)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #548) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how funny i thought I would need to work to actually figure out who was scum here when it would just be easily confirmed mechanically :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #549) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1590, Anya wrote:sooooo i'm a complex motion detector

is it weird for town to have 2 of these?
In post 1618, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm confused too.

But let's get this more out so I can read it Simply. Heh

Simple Motion Detector. Me. I said complex because honestly I confused it with the Conditional modifier instead. So I tried to help Anya out. Then I realized Complex was the flip one of mine and cursed Anya for outting it completely.

I fail on people with Complex roles. Basically all the PRs. I still get Goons and VTs.
Anya goes on Elsa

Elsa goes on me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #550) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pretty much guaranteed to move into a 50/50 and makes sure that anya isn't scum here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2932 (isolation #551) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: no lim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (isolation #552) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Either I die or one of you 2 die.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #553) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

If kitty dies that likely doesnt change anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (isolation #554) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Elsa who were you on last night and why didnt you claim that result?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (isolation #555) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

No lim is already hammered it only takes 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (isolation #556) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

But we have 2 clears so lol oops. But lets see what happens
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #557) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2940, Anya wrote:brass gave me a result on samantha when he shouldn't have

how can i check Elsa if i target her dkkoba? won't i just see motion and that doesn't tell me anything?

i targeted dkkoba last night and saw nothing
That.... literally affected how yesterday went. "Doesnt affect anything" my ass
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (isolation #558) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im just paranoid and like to go thru all the steps im not hasty and utilize all resources lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (isolation #559) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

if anya didnt claim the result i wouldnt have voted there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #560) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #561) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2951, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2949, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2940, Anya wrote:brass gave me a result on samantha when he shouldn't have

how can i check Elsa if i target her dkkoba? won't i just see motion and that doesn't tell me anything?

i targeted dkkoba last night and saw nothing
That.... literally affected how yesterday went. "Doesnt affect anything" my ass
It "didn't effect anything" because Titus already died. I dunno his logic.

He only said something after Titus died so yeah.
Bc he realized when anya claimed the result ?? Its suicidal to do that there like scum it makes sense to be a mod error lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #562) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

well the thing is - elsa has to explain the misresult on titus bc kitty is conftown alongside me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #563) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: elsa
Lets make this quick

If anya is scum she played everyone like a fiddle. I have paranoia there bc shes still alive for so long but like elsa has been on the contrary extremely scummy and what hammers it bome is the misresult
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (isolation #564) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

look if its your result elsa then we can just consider game compromised bc that affected the titus slot heavily
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #565) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im fine taking an L for mod error since its out of our control.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #566) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

basically if youre scum here we already earned the win. If youre town, mod error fucked us over.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (isolation #567) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

We can be rest assured that in a post flow flip world with correct reports we had autowin and the mod error was the only thing that messed it up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #568) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean like the game was compromised either way and influenced the titus lim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #569) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think anya plans for a magical mod error message to help excuse her false result lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #570) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

if there wasnt a message abt a mod error I would be focusing on anya here today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #571) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa claimed the guilty at a time where they could sac.
Traitor inherits the nightkill right?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (isolation #572) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: anya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #573) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

theres no reason elsa goes for a 1 for 1 guilty play if they lose when losing the cc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (isolation #574) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Just checked wiki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #575) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also NM dying over me makes sense while anya living so long while guiltying 1 of 2 of group scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #576) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anyas play can be chalked up to TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #577) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

It was a theory i was considering but i stuck with elsa scum bc of the false guilty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (isolation #578) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Scum elsa more likely tries to 1v1 me here i feel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (isolation #579) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Idk why brass even commented on how "impactful" the error had on the game thats just ugh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (isolation #580) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Can you explain why elsa went into a 1v1 that would be autoloss for them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #581) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

at the time she claimed it we had a ML
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #582) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

we chose to get flow instead there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (isolation #583) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

samantha/titus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #584) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

@kitty ive decided im not moving my vote. Feel free to withhold and question. I have nothing more to say.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (isolation #585) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

The guilty was NOT getting movement.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (isolation #586) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

it was getting no result on a VT. ergo titus slot was likely scum.

and you know what?

why does elsa no kill and not just kill kitty?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (isolation #587) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus slot had claimed VT twice.

and titus hardclaimed it thus it was effectively a cc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (isolation #588) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

on one hand

night kill analysis suggests that I didn't die because elsa is town and I was tunneled on them.

but anya's play has been substantially more pro town than elsa.

this is a huge conundrum,.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #589) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa can you explain why you were so resistant on a flow trap lim?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (isolation #590) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

anya you talk a LOT about norwee early game on d1 and d2 but really don't push anything in that direction or try to convince anyone else until after 2 MLs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #591) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

look at who NM was mainly pushing over who we were mainly pushing Kitty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (isolation #592) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #593) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2915, brassherald wrote:There was a mod error in the previous night's resolutions I don't believe it should affect the results of the game
Wording implies previous nights meaning most recent.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #594) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok yeah
VOTE: elsa
Game is compromised as far as im concerned town earned the win by now as if anya didnt confirm a result we would have been voting in elsa vs anya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #595) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

gg

i think u coulda pulled off nearly going against me as a cc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #596) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2015, DkKoba wrote:flow trap / norwee / elsa
uwu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #597) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i did it jim i avenged you :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (isolation #598) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry anya for the tinfoil - i get REALLY paranoid in endgame lol

if it was 3 way tho i would have hammered elsa earlier already as soon as you voted at SoD LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #599) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3035, Elsa Jay wrote:Your still on the "Jim was inno" train huh. Lmao.

Anyway this game REALLY shouldn't have taken this long. Brass messing up basically not only gave us an extra game day but also another IRL week. Hope it was still fun Atleast.

Hope we play again together Koba. You were fun. Kitty... Well hopefully you eventually learn to read my posts. Anya you were entertaining the entire way and sorry the only way I even targeted ya today was because of a mod mistake.
i played in a game where I LHF'd jim and hardpushed him on d1 and recognized it here again, once I feel good meta on someone I don't let go until they break it in a way I can't read.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”