Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 979, Infinity 324 wrote:Why did you think or could be AI at all?
In post 986, Infinity 324 wrote:Bulge why didn't you ask a clarifying question about the skitt read? Or try to take into account the context (skitt's overall enjoyment of playing scum lately)?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 936, notscience wrote:your response to me makes no sense. I'm sorry you don't get 1 on 1 interaction but you have multiple interactions from me with multiple people, with nacho with multiple people, kismet, VFT, etc. If you want me to listen to your reads I need more than "They have easy reads." The entire playerlist has easy reads. Noone has had ANY controversial reads. It's literally how a lot of games have gone recently, where the easy answers are the right ones. You can prove me wrong by showing me if you're town (by doing things, not by complaining) so I can figure out who I have to reevaluate.
Where are you're reads? You have interactions and you keep saying that Nacho is scum and probably bussing his buddies because you're reads align?

And Nacho is scum largely because of his push against NM along with the fact that he assumes that you should he able to townread Salsa here? You're asking me what my reads are, and what I think when as far as I can see. You are tunneled on Nacho much that you think hes bussing his buddies even though he needs to eliminate three town before three of his buddies are eliminated? Nacho doesn't win by bussing everyone here and I don't see the other reads that you're talking about. Also, why do you need me to tell you where else to look when you have those other scum reads to entertain? What are you expecting from me when I had just literally joined the game?
In post 963, Infinity 324 wrote:you tried to push VFT and it didn't take. And for everyone else, I don't know who you're
But hes town for pushing the PL on NM and that didn't take?
Also, what are the other reasons for scumcho? How are you even making this assertion when Nacho backed away from that scum read before other people had serious opinions about it?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1039, Venus Fly Trap wrote:I'm gonna be honest i dont know where to put dc rn, i kinda want to put them above the null line but that doesnt feel quite right and null isnt either
so in scum???? Lol this seems obvious.
In post 1049, notscience wrote:In xeno he was stamping his feet throughout day one as Cabd managed to amass a wagon on him without a case. I think it was more over the top ans aggressive compared to the understated nature here, if that makes sense. The delicacy of the frustration made me lean town.

Do I think it’s fake able? Potentially. Do I think this is the game? Not really.

Ninja-
Was for ydra

A bit concerned about mena’s disappearance but understand real life is a thing. Was very meh about his townread on me and feels like he just got that intro “townread notsci and he’ll ignore you” from a buddy
No one should really use Xenoblade 2 as a stick for my meta because I was extremely perturbed that entire game mainly from Cabd's tunnel on me but also from IRL shit I had going on. Prism recently made that mistake in Warehouse 13.
In post 1049, notscience wrote:In xeno he was stamping his feet throughout day one as Cabd managed to amass a wagon on him without a case. I think it was more over the top ans aggressive compared to the understated nature here, if that makes sense. The delicacy of the frustration made me lean town.

Do I think it’s fake able? Potentially. Do I think this is the game? Not really.

Ninja-
Was for ydra

A bit concerned about mena’s disappearance but understand real life is a thing. Was very meh about his townread on me and feels like he just got that intro “townread notsci and he’ll ignore you” from a buddy
Hi :D
I would like to talk to you at some point so I can sort your slot!
@lilith
so this sticks out in your skimming
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1065, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:i think infinity is town

i think nm actively avoiding creating content and catching zero heat for it makes him very likely scum

~leaf
not a very good response for obv reasons

yay Salsa is back!
In post 1066, Salsabil Faria wrote:245, 246: are actually pretty bad, totally passive. After called out by some players, you elaborate yours takes on 258 which I find more suspicious, cause I think if you're town, you would start from 258.
I tend not to explain stuff unless I feel like it or people call me out (like happened)
In post 1066, Salsabil Faria wrote:From nearly post nothing?? I really don't understand why town!you want to sheep me or scum!you want to pocket me. What's going on you head exactly?
You had like 15 posts at that point it was enough for me to get a tone read

Salsa when you finish your catchup I am extremely interested in a sort of coalesced read from you on Nacho.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

man it feels good to be caught up
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1085, Venus Fly Trap wrote:aren’t those all people who said they didn’t want an NM elim? so you think these slots are all scum with NM but refused to elim him, effectively townsiding, because ?

- lilith
In post 1086, Venus Fly Trap wrote:also i assume vfp is supposed to be us

can you explain how you got to this pool? and then how these reads make sense in the context of defending NM from elimination?

- lilith
What's your opinion on the beginning of the game if you think 5that Nacho going for the NM pl is scum-motivated?

Conversely how do you suppose the scum partners of NM to react when they see scum!NM being pushed the way it was? I think this needs to be brought back because there was alot of pressure on Nacho for pressing against NM and no one is willing to talk to me about it. Activity plateaued as soon as Nacho moved away from the subject and no one is thinking about why that had even happened
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1101, Momrangal wrote:But hes town for pushing the PL on NM and that didn't take?
Also, what are the other reasons for scumcho? How are you even making this assertion when Nacho backed away from that scum read before other people had serious opinions about it?
A lot of people had expressed townreads on VFT before nacho backed away from it. No idea what the question about the NM push is about, I don't think it's particularly relevant to nacho's alignment. Look in my ISO for why nacho is scum. He's doing pretty much textbook what strong scum do when they're about to get limmed, AtE, appealing to people, and hoping to effort his way out. I'm done with the nacho stuff, I think he should 100% be elimmed and I want to sort elsewhere right now.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

The way mom is approaching sorting this game doesn't feel genuine
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by notscience »

Mara you don’t get to play the “I just joined the game” when the games been open 6 days and you’ve been here for 2. Yeah, I am tunneled on nacho. It’s pretty obvious but I’m not actively pushing it as I’m trying to reevaluate. And quite frankly, I don’t need your reads for me to do shit. My reads have been just fine lately, and I have multiple people here that can vouch for that.

I’ve literally had to poke abd prod to get anything out of you and all I got is some stupid “no you” shit like my stances aren’t obvious throughout my iso.

My theory behind the nacho thing was he would be expecting to get shut down and then the main people he pushed could pull the “hurrdurr flipped scum was pushing me” card.

@cakez- I was more so speaking to the negativity expressed there compared to here. Not really a marker for how I expect you to play as scum (particularly because I also mentioned literally every other game we’ve been in together too lmao)

I’ll try to be around tonight.

Ninja-
What gives you that idea? How she goes no u whenever someone pressures her?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Momrangal »

At that moment I was in the game for just over 24 hours, if even that and you were asking me for my reads, what I thought of the game and to steer you in direction. I wouldn't, hold your hand bot when I was literally calling out for handouts In that point in time so i could see where everyones heads where and while I was laying low so I could figure out why the activity stopped when it did?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 23-26

In post 555, Venus Fly Trap wrote:>.>
wait i actually just read it and shouldn't have just looked at the sig before posting
ok i very much disagree with this philosophy because i have no idea what you're thinking this game and while you *might* have a point that readslists are bad (i don't raelly agree with that but whatever) if i can't figure out what your reads are at all we have a problem, esp. since i know that town!you tends to have good reads (and they'd be useful to have) and scum!you doesn't like to post

~ skitter
I can see this is happening here, and it's actually making
Disaster Cartel
look good. I don't see
Leafeon and Glaceon
vs
Disaster Cartel
as SvS yet.

In post 556, Infinity 324 wrote:Not sure if you've gotten to it yet, I think beeboy's read on me was towny.
Why?

In post 564, SirCakez wrote:Cartel little less yikes. more meh now.

VOTE: leafeon and glaceon
And this vote makes me not to vote
Leafeon and Glaceon
! Jeez, I'm in deep shit!

In post 568, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not confident in my ability to read cakez, but he feels pretty towny tbh
How?

In post 570, SirCakez wrote:If Kismet is bork that is OBVIOUSLY town
In post 447, Disaster Cartel wrote:Seems hella convenient that you’re sussing me when I’m like the only one who hasn’t been happy to rubberstamp you as town, kismet!

-Mena
This post is really shitty though and it has such a dumb and illogical implication. Who would go after someone just because they refuse to TR you? This insinuates scum motivation behind the move but that would be such a dumb scum move.
In post 571, SirCakez wrote:
In post 504, Disaster Cartel wrote:and no, my why on you is partially that, but moreso because I think your SR on me seems fabricated or like it’s at the very least treating me with bad faith
really dislike this
why is DC so concerned with how they are being read? the initial argument here was terrible
I kind of agree with this about
Disaster Cartel
, which is giving me :thonk: as it's coming from you...

Spoiler:

In post 597, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote: Other notes:
I should read Cakez over tbh? I am starting to lean town on Nacho just due to the general way he is trying to inquire about certain things. Mena's approach of me is consistent to the one he had in the dance game where I was actually scum, although I efforted in that game like, not at all.... I really just wanted to pair with the IC then leave the dance so the circumstances were different but it's fine. Cakez I was avoiding to read simply because I don't like lynching him day one because it happens to him so often but I don't think that's fair to the rest of the player base since I'd just be giving him a pass because I like him and feel guilty.

~Glaceon
Hmm..... this part feels like coming from town.

In post 607, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 246, SirCakez wrote:Done reading. Disaster Cartel is AWFUL and I do not want to move my vote. Nacho is also just ??????? leaning towards scum. All of the hydras are not good actually.
this might seem like a dumb thing to point out but why didn't you say you weren't crazy about our slot in your small list of reads? or had you just not read us at that point? bc i feel like if you think we're that awful we would have been a slot you weren't that crazy about

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
vs
SirCakez
is also not SvS (someone kill me!!)

In post 637, Venus Fly Trap wrote:but I think ydrasse is slightly +town in the last few pages

- lilith
I kind of disagree.

In post 639, Venus Fly Trap wrote:okay nvm I started reading and my brain can't stop

I still think infinity/leafeon interactions feel weirdly weak. infinity's line of questioning on "do you post like this as scum" etc doesn't seem like it's really meant to go anywhere meaningful and ends with her soft-townreading leafeon. I don't see how misty's responses were particularly towny.

- lilith
That's I agree but not sure if I want to scumread
Infinity 324
for that only, at least, not yet.

In post 648, Venus Fly Trap wrote: if I'm having a hard time following and understanding Nacho's reasons for his initial push of NM, his read on our slot, the kind of "agenda" that he's presenting to people for why he acts in certain ways, then I think he's way more likely to be scum based on my own experiences.
Well, then why are you singling out
Nachomamma8
only?
Menalque
(from
Disaster Cartel
) also has same
Not_Mafia
agenda, but don't understand why everyone is scumreading
Nachomamma8
but not
Menalque
for this?
I also don't like when 2 heads of the same hydra have completely different pov, it's hard for me to sort them.

In post 649, The Bulge wrote:
In post 641, Venus Fly Trap wrote:oh hi bulge

what did you think about beeboy posting right after that?

- lilith
i think the exchange between inf and leaf ended very unnaturally. then beeboy sort of takes his turn after, tying it back with a mutual TR on inf. all of his other posts in that burst are completely pointless filler
What were (are) you thinking about
Disaster Cartel
that time (or now)?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:07 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 925, SirCakez wrote:ok then do something Mom. I'm not stopping you but you're acting all indignant.
Yeah ok sure. What bearing does that even have on my alignment? I hope you have something beyond ",I don't like how she's talking to people" If my read is wrong on you it'll be apparent eventually but like I feel like you're dismissing alot of slots
In post 931, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 922, Momrangal wrote:No. It's entirely unacceptable for a rep in to have a bigger game state awareness compared to someone who's been here from go.
I don't really understand this. Who are you saying doesn't have good game state awareness and why?

And if you have good game state awareness to this point, where is it? I've skimmed a few of your town games since you've been back and you've become a sharp town player. This isn't that. Show me what you're capable of.
Ive always been a sharp town player but lately I've been too open and invested.

I think you're dropping you're read on venus hydra too early and pushing a town elimination especially if NM is scum Here.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 27-30

In post 651, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 645, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 639, Venus Fly Trap wrote:I still think infinity/leafeon interactions feel weirdly weak. infinity's line of questioning on "do you post like this as scum" etc doesn't seem like it's really meant to go anywhere meaningful and ends with her soft-townreading leafeon. I don't see how misty's responses were particularly towny.
Basically I had this idea where mistyx would not force thoughts if she didn't have any as town where she would force them as scum. It doesnt look like that was correct, but I finished townreading her for which I felt like she would've presented differently (perhaps not even quoting my post) if it was both wrong and fake as opposed to just wrong.
I tried to follow your train of thought, misty's train of thought in 510, her initial post in 500, and the post she quoted as "your original push on her" which was just you saying you felt motivationless and I do not understand how any of that is resulting in a townread on misty

- lilith
I went to re-read the conversation between
Infinity 324
and
Leafeon and Glaceon
, and actually agree with
lilith2013
(from
Venus Fly Trap
) on this matter. Iirc, I most probably asked
Infinity 324
in one of my catch-up posts that why she townread them, don't know if she answers yet, but her reply on still not makes sense to me.

I like
The Bulge
's so far.

In post 662, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 639, Venus Fly Trap wrote:okay nvm I started reading and my brain can't stop

I still think infinity/leafeon interactions feel weirdly weak. infinity's line of questioning on "do you post like this as scum" etc doesn't seem like it's really meant to go anywhere meaningful and ends with her soft-townreading leafeon. I don't see how misty's responses were particularly towny.

- lilith
In post 640, The Bulge wrote:hey wow I was just reading that part and thinking exactly the same thing
what do you two think about kismet's part in the interaction then?

~leaf
The way it looks to me is that
Kismet
is townreading
Infinity 324
, so they want to keep in consideration what she feels about your slot.

In post 674, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 196, Venus Fly Trap wrote:Ya he was pissed at me in that jk++ cuz we were hydra'd and i wouldnt let hjm flip nm and nm was actually scum and he's getting annoyed at me again and idk why he would if he were scum here
@bulge this was the context
~ skits
Yeah but let's say
Disaster Cartel
are scum here, scum!
Menalque
already draws attention towards them, what would scum!
Ydrasse
do to divert attention from them? The way
Ydrasse
is playing here is similar she did on a postponed game where I was also there, she was a town that game but this gameplay can be easily faked.

In post 678, Infinity 324 wrote: I do think nacho believes it's protown to lim NM here, but he's scum for other reasons
Can you mention the other reasons again if you already posted?

In post 680, The Bulge wrote:
In post 671, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:Bulge do you have other reasons to scum read infinity outside the exchange she had with me?

~Glaceon
yes
Can you share the reasons if you don't yet?

notscience
's is good, though I want to know more your thoughts about
SirCakez
and
Leafeon and Glaceon
. Why did you think they're town that time?

In post 686, notscience wrote:Hot take: Nacho is planning on dying d1 as scum and bussed all his buddies so they could ride the towncred

I feel like it's coming off I'm tunneling but I'm really looking more for townreads and havent really found a reason to townread him
Either you guys are obsessed or I'm failing to see what you guys are seeing :yawn: He is in my null-list btw.

In post 694, Kismet wrote:
In post 637, Venus Fly Trap wrote:but I think ydrasse is slightly +town in the last few pages
don't really agree so far, and trying not to be tunnely, but i think Ydrasse was dragged kicking and screaming into the "fun-zone" instead of wanting to be there organically and is exhibiting the most bare minimum levels of Ydrassity in order not to get speed elimed
^
This.

In post 711, Not_Mafia wrote:Y'all post too much, how am I supposed to scumhunt like this?
Ikr! :mad: :cry:

In post 713, SirCakez wrote:
In post 706, Kismet wrote:I think a lot of my trepidation around nacho revolves around my history of scumreading him and him never ever being scum (still to this day don't recall a T-bork S-nacho table)

i'm basically trying to search in my heart of hearts to see if comes from town and see if his incredulity is because i am not getting him there or if he's just pushing me away.

The point i was trying to make in the post at the beginning of that chain was that he goes in w/ cakez and makes a big deal about how he's going to make the game miserable for cakez if his attitude continues, which isn't a sentiment i expect from someone unsure of why cakez is doing what he's doing, and i don't know if nacho legitimately missed the point i was trying to make and thought i was saying "his push was unwarranted" or is just trying to be obtuse about it.

the thing that gives me pause is that nacho and i have interacted this way in the past, although admittedly not recently.

I just don't have a lot of confidence in my ability to read him overall.
see he's right that I have misread him many times before
but also like as scum would he lean into that against me?
:/
Yeah, that's the summary of
Nachomamma8
's pushing you which gives me a ping.

In post 714, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 680, The Bulge wrote:
In post 671, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:Bulge do you have other reasons to scum read infinity outside the exchange she had with me?

~Glaceon
yes
Good talk

~Glaceon
:giggle:
In post 715, notscience wrote:Would [scum] go out of their way to discredit and deter someone with a high likelihood of scumreading them?

Would [towb] go out of their way to discredit and deter someone with a high likelihood of scumreading them?
I don't get it, can you elaborate?

In post 739, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 523, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote: and

I know these posts basically just agree with what Nacho said.
But I still town read it anyway, it feels like almost annoyed in a way?
Like "my read here is above average, I know its not perfect but that's good enough for me", like the way it's written just feels super town to me. As scum I feel like it would read more like someone who is simply just arguing semantics rather then what I am seeing here.
What does Mist think of your point here?
Good catch, I also want to know
Mistyx
's pov here.
@Mistyx
, if you didn't give your opinion, can you share it now?

In post 742, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 528, Disaster Cartel wrote:Given that I can’t just be sheeping him bc of that, I find it weird that someone who’s coming to the game from a v similar viewpoint in many ways, he doesn’t see as town
Two pieces of my response here.

First, you'll find that no read that I make goes "I agree with his reads thus likelier to be town" nor "I disagree with his reads thus less likely to be town". I believe this just makes the confirmation bias problem worse - I don't know if my reads are right or wrong so for all I know I could be townreading the scumteam and trying to kill townies.
This is a good post.

[Off topic: can anyone explain to me this
naunce
word please?]

In post 748, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 568, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not confident in my ability to read cakez, but he feels pretty towny tbh
I'm starting to agree with this.
And I'm failing to see what townie thing(s) he did so far :facepalm:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1087, Momrangal wrote:Who says going against an NM elimination is town siding?
I don’t care to rehash a theory discussion. I’ve made my position on bussing very clear.

is this all you have to say in response to me?

- lilith
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1092, Disaster Cartel wrote:this game is annoying and I can't be fucked so ydra is running our slot until I feel like playing again

-Mena
what’s “annoying” about it

you feel like you did in panic room with this whole “it’s not MY fault everyone is scumreading me, read me better!!1!1!1!” and then flouncing off without giving us a way to read you better.

- lilith
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1102, SirCakez wrote:
@lilith
I see the @ but don’t understand what I’m supposed to be responding to. do you want to talk about anything?

- lilith
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1105, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1085, Venus Fly Trap wrote:aren’t those all people who said they didn’t want an NM elim? so you think these slots are all scum with NM but refused to elim him, effectively townsiding, because ?

- lilith
In post 1086, Venus Fly Trap wrote:also i assume vfp is supposed to be us

can you explain how you got to this pool? and then how these reads make sense in the context of defending NM from elimination?

- lilith
What's your opinion on the beginning of the game if you think 5that Nacho going for the NM pl is scum-motivated?

Conversely how do you suppose the scum partners of NM to react when they see scum!NM being pushed the way it was? I think this needs to be brought back because there was alot of pressure on Nacho for pressing against NM and no one is willing to talk to me about it. Activity plateaued as soon as Nacho moved away from the subject and no one is thinking about why that had even happened
okay once again I feel like you’re avoiding answering my question.

how did you get to this pool?

if I answer you about NM will you stop deflecting my questions? if NM is scum and scum bus him D1, they get to decide which townie to kill N1. if they don’t elim NM, then not only would they presumably sacrifice him N1 anyway, but they can’t kill the strong town voices D1 because no one is going to eliminate, say, bork. if scum want to get bork out of the way, they
have
to bus, and NM is—again, presumably—the natural bus target.

ergo, not all of the people defending NM can be scum. that’s just a stupid thing to do as scum.

now will you answer my question about how you got to this pool?

- lilith
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1107, Infinity 324 wrote:The way mom is approaching sorting this game doesn't feel genuine
^
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1110, Salsabil Faria wrote:I can see this is happening here, and it's actually making Disaster Cartel look good. I don't see Leafeon and Glaceon vs Disaster Cartel as SvS yet.
what does this mean? DC wasn’t in the conversation as far as I can tell?

- lilith

(p.s. sorry I know I’m multi-posting a lot, on mobile and the whole quoting posts thing sucks)
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1110, Salsabil Faria wrote:Well, then why are you singling out Nachomamma8 only? Menalque (from Disaster Cartel) also has same Not_Mafia agenda, but don't understand why everyone is scumreading Nachomamma8 but not Menalque for this?
I also don't like when 2 heads of the same hydra have completely different pov, it's hard for me to sort them.
I was scumreading mena already? but for reasons other than/in addition to pushing NM elim. I talked about reasons I couldn’t understand nacho’s perspectives in the post you quoted; for mena it’s how similar he feels to panic room, I thought I mentioned this really early on as well.

- lilith
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

In post 1114, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1092, Disaster Cartel wrote:this game is annoying and I can't be fucked so ydra is running our slot until I feel like playing again

-Mena
what’s “annoying” about it

you feel like you did in panic room with this whole “it’s not MY fault everyone is scumreading me, read me better!!1!1!1!” and then flouncing off without giving us a way to read you better.

- lilith
Cool story lili, go ahead and vote us then

-Mena
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

my brain is exploding, sorry if I missed anything. @ me again etc etc

pedit: you’re literally just proving me right. how are people supposed to 1) read you as town if you’re town and not doing anything to help them get to the right read, and 2) not draw parallels between this and a recent scumgame?

- lilith
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ninja-
Was for ydra

@lilith
so this sticks out in your skimming[/quote
Just noticed this quote was fucked up
Was supposed to be:
In post 1059, Venus Fly Trap wrote:just popping in before I pass out. as before, please @ me if there’s specific stuff I need to respond to. I skimmed some but have not read the longer posts in depth. feeling like the wagons shifting away from nacho even though bork (who I think is pretty UTR) is/was voting for nacho is suspicious/noteworthy, but I’m not really sure what implications that has yet. also planning on reading nacho’s walls and back and forth with kismet but it won’t be before the weekend.

I want bulge to be town because it felt like we were mindmelding last night on infinity and lfg :( as far as I could tell though, that didn’t even merit a mention in bulge’s read on our slot - which in retrospect makes it seem like he was using me as a springboard to push infinity/l&g and that we weren’t mindmelding at all, because that’s usually a very prevalent part of my read on someone

goodbye for now. will try to check in again asap but don’t know when, I’m hoping hell season ends soon

- lilith
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ninja-
Was for ydra

@lilith
Just noticed this quote was fucked up
Was supposed to be:
In post 1059, Venus Fly Trap wrote:just popping in before I pass out. as before, please @ me if there’s specific stuff I need to respond to. I skimmed some but have not read the longer posts in depth. feeling like the wagons shifting away from nacho even though bork (who I think is pretty UTR) is/was voting for nacho is suspicious/noteworthy, but I’m not really sure what implications that has yet. also planning on reading nacho’s walls and back and forth with kismet but it won’t be before the weekend.

I want bulge to be town because it felt like we were mindmelding last night on infinity and lfg :( as far as I could tell though, that didn’t even merit a mention in bulge’s read on our slot - which in retrospect makes it seem like he was using me as a springboard to push infinity/l&g and that we weren’t mindmelding at all, because that’s usually a very prevalent part of my read on someone

goodbye for now. will try to check in again asap but don’t know when, I’m hoping hell season ends soon

- lilith
Fixed - ugh
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:58 am

Post by fferyllt »

troof
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”