Post by Dark Magician Girl »

I'm going to have to actually explain while I'm on mobile smh what a chore
In post 155, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 135, yessiree wrote:
In post 106, Green Crayons wrote:VOTE: yes
In post 107, Green Crayons wrote:for whatever he's doing with Dragons
What about it, can you explain?
sure

it looks like trying to create suspicions over things that are not suspicious or even ai

that it's done to help support/protect DMG also pings

Spoiler: posts
In post 44, yessiree wrote:
In post 40, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 36, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 19, Save The Dragons wrote:how serious is that vote ^
this is a pretty weird post to drop then just leave
it's weird that i have a life outside of mafiascum?
Well, it sounded like you were trying to initiate convo by phrasing it as an inquiry, and then left them hanging :lol:
asking a question and then leaving the site to do ~life stuff~ isn't leaving anyone hanging
In post 51, yessiree wrote:
In post 45, Save The Dragons wrote:merely asking a question
ok but it looked like a serious question, to which she gave a serious answer. So I find it odd you chose to respond to her the way you did instead of just responding to her answer
how is this odd much less ai
green crayons opens with associating two players for weak reasons

I don't think it needs to be pointed out either that he's actually defending std here where as yes was only answering things

anyways asking a filler question then dipping is scummy because std had no actual thoughts of their own and their question seemed pointless, they also never followed up on it which I don't like
In post 167, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 159, yessiree wrote:well, I found it odd how STD (...dragons? save?) chose to explain the reason for his lack of followup instead of just following up on dark magician, cause that seemed a bit too self-conscious for a townie
hm.

VOTE: DMG
green keeps his view within only yes/myself

and he's given no legitimate reasons to at this point.
In post 246, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 226, Lukewarm wrote:But their last post has changed that view a bit for me. Moving them to the "leaning town" category
disagree. it reminds me of when i'm scum and it's hard to come up with bs suspicions, so i make a unoffensive observation post
~60 posts later makes up a poor reason to keep his suspicion on me which is pretty obviously made up because we've had and voiced scum reads at this point. The idea we'd be struggling to come up with suspicions is not true at all except for this isolated post. He's apparently been paying attention to our slot based on his interest in us but he can't come up with anything except isolating one post to try to call it bad
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 340, Dark Magician Girl wrote:idk why people are calling green towny, most people saying so have no explanation and he just seems like obvious mafia to me
Post . Felt like he was trying to understand my positions, which is more important for town then for scum because scum already knows who is on which team.

Their post / made sense to me and has been part of why I have been back and forth on you.

Post argued against a no-elim day 1, which seems like a town thing to do. No elim on Day 1 is almost always better for scum, but he made a good argument against it. I don't think scum would necessarily argue for it, but he could have stayed quiet and just wait to see if the no-elim train gained any steam.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:47 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 351, Lukewarm wrote:Felt like he was trying to understand my positions, which is more important for town then for scum because scum already knows who is on which team.
I digress, positions are important for scum to know too
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:48 am

In post 351, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 340, Dark Magician Girl wrote:idk why people are calling green towny, most people saying so have no explanation and he just seems like obvious mafia to me
Post . Felt like he was trying to understand my positions, which is more important for town then for scum because scum already knows who is on which team.

Their post / made sense to me and has been part of why I have been back and forth on you.

Post argued against a no-elim day 1, which seems like a town thing to do. No elim on Day 1 is almost always better for scum, but he made a good argument against it. I don't think scum would necessarily argue for it, but he could have stayed quiet and just wait to see if the no-elim train gained any steam.
the links other than the first aren't working for me. Anyways I disagree with your point about 146. When I first read you were just pointing things out you didn't like without calling them scummy I thought it was odd you didn't actually attach value to the things you liked/disliked but still felt the need to point it out the way you did. Meanwhile greens response has no inquisitiveness, no "why?"

he is not trying to figure you out

also, on the sleep thing: usually sleeping means you miss out on an exe, however because this game is 14 and not an odd number, we will have to sleep eventually when we get to mylo. Not have to but it's better. We can alternatively also use the sleep earlier. That was kobas point and I'm not sure the practicality of it personally but it's not strictly scum sided and could be town sided to sleep
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: Dark Magician Girl
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think it's weird that a question is assumed to be an intro to a confrontation - not sure if that means anything, but just some food for thought.
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 am

In post 355, Save The Dragons wrote:i think it's weird that a question is assumed to be an intro to a confrontation - not sure if that means anything, but just some food for thought.
that's not the point. My point is that's mafia usually enter the game by asking filler questions in place of their own thoughts. I pointed out that you asked the question and then left because the question was all you had
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:26 am

In post 255, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 232, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 227, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 225, Save The Dragons wrote:i think my posts have been pretty clear
same issue as with your first posts tbh. You're saying things but I don't know why and I don't understand what you get from it. What are your reads atm?
Dkoba - town
Lukewarm - town
N_M - town

Green Crayons - lean town
yessiree - lean town
NDMath - lean town

Flea - ???
mozamis - ???
Artemiana - ???
flow trap - ???

VFP - null

MiniVirgo - scum
DMG - scum

happy to elaborate on these
Yes please elaborate

- JV
may i ask a question before i do (will get to this soon)

is there anything you wished elaboration on, or did you just want me to elaborate for the sake of elaboration?
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:27 am

green, me, math, koba
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:30 am

In post 356, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 355, Save The Dragons wrote:i think it's weird that a question is assumed to be an intro to a confrontation - not sure if that means anything, but just some food for thought.
that's not the point. My point is that's mafia usually enter the game by asking filler questions in place of their own thoughts. I pointed out that you asked the question and then left because the question was all you had
ah. well i asked a question and got an answer, you were concerned that i dropped it which sounds like you wanted me to talk about it more.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:31 am

Post by flow trap »

:mad:

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:33 am

In post 359, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 356, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
ah. well i asked a question and got an answer, you were concerned that i dropped it which sounds like you wanted me to talk about it more.
meh

my expectation at the start of the game was mostly that I'd be able to post reads in hydra chat and say things that are important while my partner interacts. I like playing that way a lot more cause interacting in thread is tedious and I usually find people are capable of making up excuses as scum anyways so its not extremely productive. But my partner has been mostly inactive in thread and chat
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:36 am

Post by flow trap »

DGM probably town

Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:38 am

In post 362, flow trap wrote:DGM probably town
explain?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:39 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 363, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 362, flow trap wrote:DGM probably town
explain?
I would if I could

Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:39 am

lol
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:40 am

Post by flow trap »

I don't understand the reaction :|

Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:40 am

what reaction
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:41 am

Post by flow trap »

The lol one

Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:43 am

I think it's funny I wrote like 3 paragraphs on this page and rather than have thoughts about them you're like "I just think she's town"

besides that I figure pushing you for an actual response isn't useful
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:43 am

maybe I've just delt with too many not mafia types in my life tbh
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:45 am

dkkoba looks like they're actually trying to sort the game, their reads seem genuine. looking at their iso i guess i'm a little less convinced so maybe i lean town now.

but then there's this:
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?
i kind of like the question as a way to try to cheat the setup as best we can. seems to come from a town perspective rather than a scum one. for now i like them as town.

i think i'm opposed to it but it is an interesting idea. i think we gain a lot of info from a flip and should probably have that.
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:45 am

actually I thought about it more and I think trying to talk to vfp also killed my desire to ask people stuff this game lol
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:46 am

In post 371, Save The Dragons wrote:dkkoba looks like they're actually trying to sort the game, their reads seem genuine. looking at their iso i guess i'm a little less convinced so maybe i lean town now.

but then there's this:
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?
i kind of like the question as a way to try to cheat the setup as best we can. seems to come from a town perspective rather than a scum one. for now i like them as town.

i think i'm opposed to it but it is an interesting idea. i think we gain a lot of info from a flip and should probably have that.
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:46 am

oops I pressed send

anyways yeah. I thought it was weird you had koba as confident rather than lean town so I agree generally

Return to “Completed Open Games”