Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Andante »

ahhhh sorry I can't do this, I was half hoping yall would hammer Dragons while I was sleeping, but andres's focus on the tracker right now... it's like actually a waste of effort?? cause he knows we're not yeeting the tracker claim no matter what, so by doing this, he doesn't have to pick a side in this finding scum thing....

UNVOTE: Dragons

ok goodnight, sorry, I'm scared yall will hammer it
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1449, Robert M Hunter wrote:I've been nothing but courteous, but at some point TONIGHT I've had enough being called a moron. Why are you misrepresenting?
I wasn’t talking about personal attacks. I was talking about the way in which you’ve approached my probing. It’s an immediate instinct to attack and deflect. Not to understand my point of view.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 1443, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1440, Andresvmb wrote:You’ve basically been pushing Town consistently. Or
everyone I TR
at least.
I'm going to elaborate on this, this is Day 1, and Andres wants to punish a player for "pushing town" consistently.

Day 1.

For not agreeing with his town reads, and for not voting his scum reads.

Do you guys here consider this townie behavior or scummy behavior?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1452, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1440, Andresvmb wrote:You’ve basically been pushing Town consistently. Or
everyone I TR
at least.
I'm going to elaborate on this, this is Day 1, and Andres wants to punish a player for "pushing town" consistently.

Day 1.

I’m just curious - what are you hoping to achieve? I think it would be hard for you to argue that me expressing my opinion on the way that I have is coming from the point of view of a Scum player. If I’m Scum, what motivation do I have to jump in the ring and make any decision at all? I could have put a stale vote out, let you all eat each other as you were doing anyway, and stay above the fray. Unless you think I was defending my buddy in Pooky or something.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:15 pm

In post 1451, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1449, Robert M Hunter wrote:I've been nothing but courteous, but at some point TONIGHT I've had enough being called a moron. Why are you misrepresenting?
I wasn’t talking about personal attacks. I was talking about the way in which you’ve approached my probing. It’s an immediate instinct to attack and deflect. Not to understand my point of view.
What probing? You'e done no probing, you just mindlessly call me scum. I'm supposed to "understand" your "point of view?" This isn't a therapy session. What could I possibly say that would satisfy you? "Oh yes Mr. Andres, I totally understand why you think I'm scum, here's your bill, see you next week!" or "I'll try to play in a way that corresponds more closely to your expectations of a townie, here's your bill, see you next week!"
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Why do you care to satisfy me if you’re so sure I’m Scum?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:20 pm

In post 1453, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1452, Robert M Hunter wrote:
everyone I TR
at least.

Day 1.

I’m just curious - what are you hoping to achieve? I think it would be hard for you to argue that me expressing my opinion on the way that I have is coming from the point of view of a Scum player. If I’m Scum, what motivation do I have to jump in the ring and make any decision at all? I could have put a stale vote out, let you all eat each other as you were doing anyway, and stay above the fray. Unless you think I was defending my buddy in Pooky or something.
You think it's a reasonable opinion to judge a player's alignment on Day 1 on whether or not their reads fully align with your own?

It's like you are bullying other players to scumread me. What is the town motivation to do this to a claimed PR on Day 1? I cannot fathom.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:21 pm

In post 1455, Andresvmb wrote:Why do you care to satisfy me if you’re so sure I’m Scum?
You are so manipulative.

Did I say that I'm sure you're scum??? Am I voting you??? Is misrepresenting things a way of life for you?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 551, Asteria wrote:
In post 485, osuka wrote:
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Save The Dragons - We have quite similar reads which makes me think he's town. Seems to be trying to hunt.
???
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Robert M Hunter - readslist feels ok. Also I'm apparently pointed and fearless so consider me pocketed.
?????
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Andante - The reaction to Robert was scummy. It was taken way too seriously which came off as trying to force a scumread. That said, I don't think scum purposefully makes themselves stand out like this. We do have the same insidious read which is a +1. Also hope the job interview went well.
????????????

do you just townread people who have the same reads as you? what the fuck? i can't think of a worse way to play the game

either you have no genuine reads whatsoever and you're just making shit up and going with it as you go, or it's just _that_ easy to pocket you and you're a liability. which one is it?
Save The Dragons and I have very similar reads overall which at least means, since I'm sharing those reads with a town mindset, that there's a good chance Dragons is too. I think that's fair for a D1 read. The +1 for sharing the insidious read for Andante was a weak point which is why they're still in my scumpool. We just had the exact same thoughts (which could easily come from scum, again, why they're still in my scumpool). The pocketing thing was a joke, I'm not actually pocketed. I did genuinely thing the readslist was ok though.
Why did you fail to criticize Asteria for what you’re criticizing me for now (the liking someone because they have similar reads thing, which presumably I’m doing the reverse), and focused on osuka’s attack instead?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1456, Robert M Hunter wrote:You think it's a reasonable opinion to judge a player's alignment on Day 1 on whether or not their reads fully align with your own?
You could have asked this of Asteria back then. But you didn’t. At all. Why?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1456, Robert M Hunter wrote:It's like you are bullying other players to scumread me. What is the town motivation to do this to a claimed PR on Day 1? I cannot fathom.
Stop acting like a victim. And I’m not bullying anyone. I’m just not going to let you skate by on a claim when your play just seems so Scummy to me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1426, Robert M Hunter wrote:This is very early in the game and Haschel is picking hard at Andres while sucking up to you. You're probably to vain to see it. He asks a question about a subjective judgment, then nit picks. And comes at Andres again and again.

Now I'm not sure if Haschel is sucking up to a townie and picking on another townie, or sucking up to a townie and ragging on his buddy... or buddying up to his buddy to persecute a townie... chances are it's the first scenario but anything is possible.

I don't see this coming from town.
Also, if Haschel was right to push me (since I’m Scum), why do you want the slot executed? Or do you think that’s bussing from Haschel? Because c’mon now, that seems rather hard to believe don’t you think?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:41 pm

In post 1458, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 551, Asteria wrote:
In post 485, osuka wrote:
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Save The Dragons - We have quite similar reads which makes me think he's town. Seems to be trying to hunt.
???
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Robert M Hunter - readslist feels ok. Also I'm apparently pointed and fearless so consider me pocketed.
?????
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Andante - The reaction to Robert was scummy. It was taken way too seriously which came off as trying to force a scumread. That said, I don't think scum purposefully makes themselves stand out like this. We do have the same insidious read which is a +1. Also hope the job interview went well.
????????????

do you just townread people who have the same reads as you? what the fuck? i can't think of a worse way to play the game

either you have no genuine reads whatsoever and you're just making shit up and going with it as you go, or it's just _that_ easy to pocket you and you're a liability. which one is it?
Save The Dragons and I have very similar reads overall which at least means, since I'm sharing those reads with a town mindset, that there's a good chance Dragons is too. I think that's fair for a D1 read. The +1 for sharing the insidious read for Andante was a weak point which is why they're still in my scumpool. We just had the exact same thoughts (which could easily come from scum, again, why they're still in my scumpool). The pocketing thing was a joke, I'm not actually pocketed. I did genuinely thing the readslist was ok though.
Why did you fail to criticize Asteria for what you’re criticizing me for now (the liking someone because they have similar reads thing, which presumably I’m doing the reverse), and focused on osuka’s attack instead?
I didn't criticize because I didn't need to... osuka did it first. Why didn't osuka call
you
out for it, in addition to Asteria? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1462, Robert M Hunter wrote:I didn't criticize because I didn't need to... osuka did it first. Why didn't osuka call you out for it, in addition to Asteria? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This is laughable. You weren’t agreeing with osuka’s push. You were clearly trying to minimize osuka. Around that time you asked them for their reads since they were so full of wisdom. This just isn’t believable at all.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:43 pm

In post 1461, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1426, Robert M Hunter wrote:This is very early in the game and Haschel is picking hard at Andres while sucking up to you. You're probably to vain to see it. He asks a question about a subjective judgment, then nit picks. And comes at Andres again and again.

Now I'm not sure if Haschel is sucking up to a townie and picking on another townie, or sucking up to a townie and ragging on his buddy... or buddying up to his buddy to persecute a townie... chances are it's the first scenario but anything is possible.

I don't see this coming from town.
Also, if Haschel was right to push me (since I’m Scum), why do you want the slot executed? Or do you think that’s bussing from Haschel? Because c’mon now, that seems rather hard to believe don’t you think?
I don't know your alignment.

The scenario you suggest isn't impossible. Why do you think it's so impossible?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^while also saying that they were defending the lurkers. Like see .
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:44 pm

In post 1463, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1462, Robert M Hunter wrote:I didn't criticize because I didn't need to... osuka did it first. Why didn't osuka call you out for it, in addition to Asteria? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This is laughable. You weren’t agreeing with osuka’s push. You were clearly trying to minimize osuka. Around that time you asked them for their reads since they were so full of wisdom. This just isn’t believable at all.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

So you’re actually pushing a universe where the Scum are Haschel/T3, osuka, me? That’s your purported solve?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1466, Robert M Hunter wrote:
You are saying that you didn’t have to criticize Asteria for it because osuka did it. But you weren’t on the same side with osuka, praising their push, agreeing with the criticism. You were criticizing osuka instead. You can’t do the revisionist history you’re doing here and think I’ll believe it. If you had wanted to criticize Asteria’s reasoning, you would have done so. Instead, you derided osuka for their “wisdom”, saying they keep defending lurkers (an attack you have maintained). You can’t now go back and say I didn’t have to do something because osuka did it when you were plainly focused on shitting all over osuka that’s absurd.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:47 pm

In post 1467, Andresvmb wrote:
So you’re actually pushing a universe where the Scum are Haschel/T3, osuka, me? That’s your purported solve?
What are you talking about, that's not "my solve" and number two it's Day 1, don't ask me for a "solve." I don't have that kind of arrogance.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I don’t believe this is your first game. I just don’t. It’s your first game, but you know to crumb a role as Tracker in your first post? Try to display humility here and claim you don’t have a solve? Push certain things with full confidence at others? Nah. Something’s way off about you.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:55 pm

In post 1468, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1466, Robert M Hunter wrote:
You are saying that you didn’t have to criticize Asteria for it because osuka did it. But you weren’t on the same side with osuka, praising their push, agreeing with the criticism. You were criticizing osuka instead. You can’t do the revisionist history you’re doing here and think I’ll believe it. If you had wanted to criticize Asteria’s reasoning, you would have done so. Instead, you derided osuka for their “wisdom”, saying they keep defending lurkers (an attack you have maintained). You can’t now go back and say I didn’t have to do something because osuka did it when you were plainly focused on shitting all over osuka that’s absurd.
Ugh, what?

I think the issue is that you see the game as
extreme super villains
vs
flawless super heroes
, black and white, and I'm just there on Day 1 fumbling around imperfectly trying to figure things out the best I can, always considering that I may be wrong. You don't get my mindset, I don't get yours. You judge me to be scum for it, you wrongly assume that I judge you to be scum as well, but in reality I have no fucking idea what you're doing other than it makes no sense to me and I have no idea what your alignment is. I made that clear to you but it's not registering.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1471, Robert M Hunter wrote:extreme super villains vs flawless super heroes, black and white

this is exactly how the game is

join team super villain

superheroes stink and are boring
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:58 pm

In post 1470, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t believe this is your first game. I just don’t. It’s your first game, but you know to crumb a role as Tracker in your first post? Try to display humility here and claim you don’t have a solve? Push certain things with full confidence at others? Nah. Something’s way off about you.
It's my first game
here
. How is this alignment indicative anyway?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:59 pm

In post 1472, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1471, Robert M Hunter wrote:extreme super villains vs flawless super heroes, black and white

this is exactly how the game is

join team super villain

superheroes stink and are boring
Where do I sign up?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”