he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:51 am

Post by osuka »

alright i just saw andante switch votes 4 times over the course of 20 minutes

that's cool i guess

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:53 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1740, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1736, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1735, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Wait, did
T3
just hammered???
Definitely not. The votes have been moving all around but I’m pretty sure we haven’t even gotten close to 7. And where’s the 30 minutes left coming from? I thought we had at least a day left.
Yeah, we have a day left, but I'm not sure anymore if we can get another elimination by the majority agreeing other than
Save The Dragons
why are you so pressed about getting an exec in as soon as possible? that's extremely weird

it's usually good for town to use as much time as possible without getting to a point where you actually can't get an exec in, and hurrying everyone else up here is rubbing me off in a really wrong way. i wanna give you a pass because you're new to the game but this is really fucking weird

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1752, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I really hope you're a town.

VOTE: Save The Dragons
fucking what?

VOTE: salsa

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:55 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1756, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1755, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1754, Save The Dragons wrote:why do you hope i'm a town

don't you learn just as much if i'm scum
If you're town it'll be easy to find scum from your wagon imo.
EBWOP
In post 1061, osuka wrote:
In post 794, osuka wrote:
In post 784, osuka wrote:
In post 574, osuka wrote:
In post 571, osuka wrote:
In post 487, osuka wrote:this is amateur hour

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1763, InsidiousLemons wrote:@osuka can you explain why you're confident in 1398 that pooky vs std is either tvs or svs?
pooky comes in and tunnels std, who repeatedly dismissed his push as being empty (which, for a long time at least, was true), and then starts pushing back on pooky on that alone

like in hindsight i guess it _could_ be tvt? i really don't think it is though. if this is scum theater, it's really truly excellent and if it was a tvt it probably would've died a long time ago because both of them know better than to get in a stupid slap fight, so my bet is on that being tvs

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:59 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1774, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1764, InsidiousLemons wrote: is a bit weird. "I could have [...] let you all eat each other as you were doing anyway" is a strange line from someone who isn't supposed to know who's town and who's scum
WOW

That's a really, really good observation.
no, it isn't? there's nothing jumping out at me from that post

he literally started the previous sentence with "if i'm scum", that's clearly a hypothetical

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by osuka »

AND if he's town, why does "I could have let you all eat each other as you were doing anyway" sound weird? the motivation behind that surely wouldn't be town, but that's far from being a scum slip

InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 1772, osuka wrote:
In post 1678, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1667, Andante wrote:@salsa, oh I'm pretty sure dragons is flipping town, but there was a big wagon on him so I wanted to see, like if anyone would quick vote STD while I had STD at E-1, and in the process VFP tried to create as much distance from STD as he could... but yeah, STD's slot is just complicated, I'm like too sure he's flipping town, it's great
Yeah, I'm suspicious about
VFP
too atm. Want to wagon him?

VOTE: VFP
as i said i dont think vfp is the kill for d1 but i'm definitely willing to listen
vfp really doesn't feel like a terrible choice. they have a scum read on greencrayons for, as far as i can tell, merely disagreeing with them re: humour being a problem. they distanced themself from the STD wagon for very shoddy reasons in 1577 as soon as people started talking about the likelihood of scum being on it, and have been doing a whole lot of nothing for... pages and pages now.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:05 pm

In post 1781, osuka wrote:AND if he's town, why does "I could have let you all eat each other as you were doing anyway" sound weird? the motivation behind that surely wouldn't be town, but that's far from being a scum slip
it just felt like a strange way to say that. "you all" is clearly in reference to the players arguing, but not all of them are players andres is reading as town afaik. it's a strange grouping
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:05 pm

though 1774 is a laughable response and does nothing to convince me robert is town
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1782, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1667, Andante wrote:@salsa, oh I'm pretty sure dragons is flipping town, but there was a big wagon on him so I wanted to see, like if anyone would quick vote STD while I had STD at E-1, and in the process VFP tried to create as much distance from STD as he could... but yeah, STD's slot is just complicated, I'm like too sure he's flipping town, it's great
VFP

as i said i dont think vfp is the kill for d1 but i'm definitely willing to listen
vfp really doesn't feel like a terrible choice. they have a scum read on greencrayons for, as far as i can tell, merely disagreeing with them re: humour being a problem. they distanced themself from the STD wagon for very shoddy reasons in 1577 as soon as people started talking about the likelihood of scum being on it, and have been doing a whole lot of nothing for... pages and pages now.
okay, i'm with you with the std wagon distancing attempt looking funny. why is vfp doing nothing a problem _now_, when most of that slot's posts have been devoid of meaning for the whole game?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by osuka »

like honestly thinking about it i think i prefer to exec vfp over pooky? my inspiration doesn't feel like it was super inspired anymore

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by osuka »

and if anything 1774 just puts rmh even further in scum territory in my mind. literally the only reason im not deathtunneling that slot is because he claimed tracker and it's Unwise™ to kill a pr claim d1

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1592, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I request to everyone that
stop doing wtf you guys are doing atm
??? While I has started reading from page 41, it was 61 pages then, now it becomes 64. I don't care what is going on right now, I want to finish catching up 1st! Now, will you guys be good enough to let me do that by not increasing any more pages for now?
Can you please hold yourselves??
i think i forgot to quote this too but my other tab was open on this post and i do want to point out that this is fucking disgusting and salsa is quickly climbing to the top of my shit list for a d1 exec

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1779, osuka wrote:pooky comes in and tunnels std, who repeatedly dismissed his push as being empty (which, for a long time at least, was true), and then starts pushing back on pooky on that alone

roflwhatthelolol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1785, osuka wrote:okay, i'm with you with the std wagon distancing attempt looking funny. why is vfp doing nothing a problem _now_, when most of that slot's posts have been devoid of meaning for the whole game?
Calm down a bit.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 1780, osuka wrote:he literally started the previous sentence with "if i'm scum", that's clearly a hypothetical
Sorry - that wasn't in the bit InsidiousLemons posted, I didn't realize that.

Question: Why am I scummy for agreeing, but the person I am agreeing with is not?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:49 pm

In post 1785, osuka wrote:
In post 1782, InsidiousLemons wrote:
VFP

okay, i'm with you with the std wagon distancing attempt looking funny. why is vfp doing nothing a problem _now_, when most of that slot's posts have been devoid of meaning for the whole game?
i called this out as early as , and again in . i allowed them to fly under the radar for a while because i felt there were better pushes, but i don't believe i've ever been particularly praising of their play.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by VFP »

Is Anya still a town lean for you, Lemons?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:55 pm

no. scumlean now but she hasn't posted for the last half of this game so far so it's a bit difficult to say anything more. her last few posts before poofing sucked though
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1794, InsidiousLemons wrote:no. scumlean now but she hasn't posted for the last half of this game so far so it's a bit difficult to say anything more. her last few posts before poofing sucked though
Which posts?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:08 pm

961 and 964 in particular, but it feels like she defaults to coasting for a long time before that because she realizes the pressure is off of her and is content to let town stumble around in the dark
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

done with work for now

I am not reading however many pages that is

Any questions for me or is this just a claim wagon?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1796, InsidiousLemons wrote:961 and 964 in particular, but it feels like she defaults to coasting for a long time before that because she realizes the pressure is off of her and is content to let town stumble around in the dark
I agree with this. However, I think there's a lot more posts that look like filler from Anya as of recent.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:21 pm

yeah, for sure. like i said, she's been coasting for a while now.

were you going anywhere with this or just posting to post again?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”