cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:19 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1122, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1121, flow trap wrote:
In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:
its been explained by not just me but keep lying <3
SMH the slip thing isn't an explanation
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:

lol themore you speak, the townier I feel you are, like, literally, I'm the only resistance to anything.. I woke up to a bunch of votes on me cause "deadline is soon" this feels more like half the table doesn't really care to read, and is sheeping whatever case is the best case presented
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Nope you are hundered percent right.

DK you haven't explained shit.

Post your numbers right now where you explained every single of read.

This is the 5th time I have asked now.

Watch you deflect and ignore this shit once again.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

woops sorry double quote
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1124, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1120, Andante wrote:
well if you made a better case on STD or flow I might be more inclined to listen, but at this point I'm not voting either, I don't see any resistance other than me. Everyone was ready to send my slot out since before I subbed in, along your same lines, limming me, and having me flip green does absolutely nothing here
i will have you limmed over T3 if push comes to shove so maybe get to work on either towncasing both of them or sheeping us

Feel free to try to lim me over T3, but I have no interest in in towncasing them, flow is bleeding town to me. T3 has not done ANYTHING since subbing in. I subbed in 24 hours ago and already have more posts of content than a handful of the people here. You wanna lim town me over anyone else? have at it.

Luke genuinely was not super towny, he got mad at votes on him while he was self voting, but carry on, cause you seem to be convinced the T3/Luke slot is town for some unknown reason
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1129, GrandpaMo wrote:woops sorry double quote

apology not accepted!!!! lmao punishment is... being elimmed D3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1130, Andante wrote:
well if you made a better case on STD or flow I might be more inclined to listen, but at this point I'm not voting either, I don't see any resistance other than me. Everyone was ready to send my slot out since before I subbed in, along your same lines, limming me, and having me flip green does absolutely nothing here
i will have you limmed over T3 if push comes to shove so maybe get to work on either towncasing both of them or sheeping us

Feel free to try to lim me over T3, but I have no interest in in towncasing them, flow is bleeding town to me. T3 has not done ANYTHING since subbing in. I subbed in 24 hours ago and already have more posts of content than a handful of the people here. You wanna lim town me over anyone else? have at it.

Luke genuinely was not super towny, he got mad at votes on him while he was self voting, but carry on, cause you seem to be convinced the T3/Luke slot is town for some unknown reason
yes again they don't fucking explain at all. i was giving them the benefit of the doubt and actually town leaning them based on interactiosn they had with other people. but now i feel like this is just scum blanatly not giving any optimal info for town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:

im not gonna play the way you want me to play. I dont do big walls with quote diagrams. There are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut/reads based on the overarching mood of the game. Basically I think there's enough town outside and there's enough scumpings from those slots that I think it's worth shooting there.
Also you haven't read any of my iso if you think I haven't explained anything. I have explained multiple reads. Do your own research.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:25 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1131, Andante wrote:

im going to get night killed dw
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1132, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1130, Andante wrote:

yes again they don't fucking explain at all. i was giving them the benefit of the doubt and actually town leaning them based on interactiosn they had with other people. but now i feel like this is just scum blanatly not giving any optimal info for town.
I mean, Koba literally welcomed me to this game with "META SAYS SHE'S SCUM!!!" so they literally started off with a biased read from me, cause like, I know my meta, and this is not my scum game lmao neither is how I entered
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1133, DkKoba wrote:

im not gonna play the way you want me to play. I dont do big walls with quote diagrams. There are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut/reads based on the overarching mood of the game. Basically I think there's enough town outside and there's enough scumpings from those slots that I think it's worth shooting there.
Also you haven't read any of my iso if you think I haven't explained anything. I have explained multiple reads. Do your own research.

okay you contradicted your own shit. first of all thats not what im asking of isoing and anaylsis. you dont have to do wallposts and shit. the problem is that you say they are town and scum but give no explanation at all. you say that there are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut reads but you contradict that next statement by saying "also you havent read any of my iso if you think i havent explained anything. i have explained multiple reads" what is it gut reads or actual reads with explanations???
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1134, GrandpaMo wrote:

Ahhh right!! by me :wink:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Andante »

Hey Grandpa, I've given up on Koba today lol just let them be, not worth fighting now
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1137, Andante wrote:

in before this quote will be used as a wifom quote by andante scum and andante gets away with it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1139, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1137, Andante wrote:

in before this quote will be used as a wifom quote by andante scum and andante gets away with it

Pshhhhh neverrrr
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1138, Andante wrote:Hey Grandpa, I've given up on Koba today lol just let them be, not worth fighting now

no. they need to get pressured.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

where tf is dmg too? dmg had a solid early game and now isnt doing so good.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, we have 4 hours left to reach an elim, I'm not really think pressuring people is the right move right now, when we need some votes if we want an elim to happen
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Andante »

yeah dmg is scum too, but no chance they get the votes in 4 hours
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1144, Andante wrote:yeah dmg is scum too, but no chance they get the votes in 4 hours
if you are town. i think we can gamesolve.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1145, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1144, Andante wrote:yeah dmg is scum too, but no chance they get the votes in 4 hours
if you are town. i think we can gamesolve.

I believe my scum pool was NM,T3,DMG,Koba,yessiree

3/5 of them are scum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1136, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1133, DkKoba wrote:

okay you contradicted your own shit. first of all thats not what im asking of isoing and anaylsis. you dont have to do wallposts and shit. the problem is that you say they are town and scum but give no explanation at all. you say that there are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut reads but you contradict that next statement by saying "also you havent read any of my iso if you think i havent explained anything. i have explained multiple reads" what is it gut reads or actual reads with explanations???
i dont believe I've contradicted anything. keep shading me and I'll just dunk on you.

i think ur just bad town so i'm not really gonna bother arguing with u unless people try to pile on with you - so have fun with that. im not gonna adjust or respond positively when you clearly havent done any research into my slot and just are demanding things that I don't do on demand like that.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Andante »

but that's assuming art is town, like, those 5 gave off scummy vibes to me, obv they're not all scum, but I do believe all scum is in them
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1089, T3 wrote:
In post 1088, Andante wrote:Friends... We now have less than 6 hours... good morning people!!! I have a strong feeling scum just isn't going to show up, T3 is a really good option to flip to... just saying
the t3 vote has been directly vetoed by the mafia higher powers

honestly this makes it seem like t3 isnt trying at all compared to previous games. if this is scum, mafia this is ur time to bus. go go go

Return to “Completed Open Games”