They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

we can flash wagon DMG i think theyve been conveniently AFK
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Andante »

Koba... why does Grandpa get to be the bad town, yet I can't be bad town??
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

(I still think that flow + dmg is compatible, its just that dmg may have felt that flow was a doomed slot and needed to push there else they doom themselves)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I'm down for any of my 5, but we need lots of votes...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1147, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1136, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1133, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1121, flow trap wrote:
In post 1117, DkKoba wrote:im lowkey just annoyed and wanna like be like "i told you so" later because im frustrated that there's so much resistance to like flowtrap + STD when i feel there is like high chance of scum there.
There is not "so much resistance" there just isn't that much momentum cause you're not explaining anything :igmeou:
Nope you are hundered percent right.

DK you haven't explained shit.

Post your numbers right now where you explained every single of read.

This is the 5th time I have asked now.

Watch you deflect and ignore this shit once again.

im not gonna play the way you want me to play. I dont do big walls with quote diagrams. There are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut/reads based on the overarching mood of the game. Basically I think there's enough town outside and there's enough scumpings from those slots that I think it's worth shooting there.
Also you haven't read any of my iso if you think I haven't explained anything. I have explained multiple reads. Do your own research.

okay you contradicted your own shit. first of all thats not what im asking of isoing and anaylsis. you dont have to do wallposts and shit. the problem is that you say they are town and scum but give no explanation at all. you say that there are some things that are hard to explain because they are gut reads but you contradict that next statement by saying "also you havent read any of my iso if you think i havent explained anything. i have explained multiple reads" what is it gut reads or actual reads with explanations???
i dont believe I've contradicted anything. keep shading me and I'll just dunk on you.

i think ur just bad town so i'm not really gonna bother arguing with u unless people try to pile on with you - so have fun with that. im not gonna adjust or respond positively when you clearly havent done any research into my slot and just are demanding things that I don't do on demand like that.

lol i literally call out ur contradiction. pls andante tell me if thats not a contradiction. i see what you mean, but the way you phrased it specifically is a contradiction. again no explanation of anything, just deflection by calling me "bad town".
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1151, Andante wrote:Koba... why does Grandpa get to be the bad town, yet I can't be bad town??
i dont think this is a productive question
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok idc if ur ego is hurt i just want to solve the game
retired
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Andante »

we need 8 votes in 4 hours... Grandpa, shhhhh Koba might vote DMG... don't anger Koba yet.... we need their vote!!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

the more u push me to do something you want in a negative way the less I want to do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: DMG
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

remember how i said i was fine with nolim because we have evens?

yeah that still applies.
retired
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1156, DkKoba wrote:ok idc if ur ego is hurt i just want to solve the game
it seems like ur ego was hurt lmao by calling me bad town. im chilling koba. i just wanted to hear your reads and im just calling you out on your no explanation and how that correaltes to you being scum
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

ok, let me think on DMG real quick, cause at the end of this I wanna feel good about who we elim
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:39 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1157, Andante wrote:we need 8 votes in 4 hours... Grandpa, shhhhh Koba might vote DMG... don't anger Koba yet.... we need their vote!!
eh i just want to hear from ppl like dmg. i want to see their reaction. i rather vote t3 then dmg hoenestly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1161, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1156, DkKoba wrote:ok idc if ur ego is hurt i just want to solve the game
it seems like ur ego was hurt lmao by calling me bad town. im chilling koba. i just wanted to hear your reads and im just calling you out on your no explanation and how that correaltes to you being scum
k
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1163, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1157, Andante wrote:we need 8 votes in 4 hours... Grandpa, shhhhh Koba might vote DMG... don't anger Koba yet.... we need their vote!!
eh i just want to hear from ppl like dmg. i want to see their reaction. i rather vote t3 then dmg hoenestly
whos scum if t3 is town
retired
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1160, DkKoba wrote:remember how i said i was fine with nolim because we have evens?

yeah that still applies.

yeah, no elim, desperado and scum shoot and we're back on even...
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

if we had a desperado they should have used the ability d1
retired
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1028, Dark Magician Girl wrote:NM is just misexe bait

I'm not gonna stick around to convince you on flowtrap right now but he legit slipped

cause of the push/defend thing, that's not a thing townies keep track of, it's scum trying to strategize

I mean, I'd love to hear more on this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1167, DkKoba wrote:if we had a desperado they should have used the ability d1
The Midnight Desperado can Kill a player during the Night phase
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

well they can shelve the ability anyways since its not a good ability
retired
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1165, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1163, GrandpaMo wrote:
whos scum if t3 is town
ok im changing my voting pool to probably dmg/flea/std/yessir/NM

i want to say that there is at least 2 mafia in that.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1168, Andante wrote:
In post 1028, Dark Magician Girl wrote:NM is just misexe bait

I'm not gonna stick around to convince you on flowtrap right now but he legit slipped

cause of the push/defend thing, that's not a thing townies keep track of, it's scum trying to strategize

I mean, I'd love to hear more on this
yup. i was just going to quote yesterday but forgot to. i rlly thought this was strange . im like ??? how is nm a bait kill when flow trap was almost out and getting pressured by 3 ppl
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1166, Andante wrote:
In post 1160, DkKoba wrote:remember how i said i was fine with nolim because we have evens?

yeah that still applies.

look at you softing shhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1173, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1166, Andante wrote:

yeah that still applies.

look at you softing shhh

Midnight desperado who? idk how Grandpa died n1.... shhhhhhh

Return to “Completed Open Games”