Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 2.13

with 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-04-30 18:15:00).

execution
Andresvmb [3]:
T3, Asteria, VFP
Asteria [3]:
clidd, Anya, osuka
InsidiousLemons [2]:
Andresvmb, DkKoba

not voting [3]:
PookyTheMagicalBear, InsidiousLemons, Andante

mod notes~ clidd replaces salsabil faria

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:48 am

Post by T3 »

The problem with voting Asteria is that if Asteria and VFP are both town scum are going to kill them at some point.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:51 am

Post by clidd »

I haven't looked in depth, but Asteria has a generic iso at first glance and seems like a coinflip in the sense of alignment.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3080, osuka wrote:absolutely not, that's a brilliant scum claim and i've almost lost a game here because a _townie_ fakeclaimed another townie's role (i was scum) without confirmation that A. they were town, and B. they were the role they actually were. if that's possible with town aligned players, imagine what mafia can do with a fucking private thread

VOTE: asteria because this wagon needs to not die and i'm confident that slot flips red, then we get vfp tomorrow and it's basically game
Can we eliminate Osuka. They're ignoring all logic on letting my slot resolve itself. Scum do not let me live to confirm another townie!! Why waste an elimination on someone scum will just NK for you if you're wrong, and if you're right you'll know when I'm not dead.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3082, osuka wrote:vfp looked so fucking confused too, he's like "uh she's lying" and then "oh yeah i'm vt for the record"
Shouldn't this be indicative of town!VFP. Scum!me and scum!VFP are in on this plan together...
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Asteria »

VOTE: Osuka
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3099, DkKoba wrote:who is the scumteam gth asteria
Are you asking me or is gth supposed to be with?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:57 am

Post by clidd »

Her "that person is scumreading me but their reasoning is towny, so they're town with a wrong read" is not common to be projected from a scum mentality.

Not saying that she is towny by this specific point, but scum!she would probably feel the need to forge a false doubt about the accuser's alignment (to convey the idea that she is coming from an uninformed perspective).

pedit: Hallo.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3106, Asteria wrote:
gun to head
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:59 am

Post by clidd »

In post 3091, VFP wrote:Clidd is probably the motivation I need to get back into this game. So that's a good replace.
In post 3092, DkKoba wrote:welcome clidd
It's a hemorrhagic pleasure to see you both, btw.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol andres wagon wagon isnt working out so now youre flipping to another person.
Im just gonna assume they are spewed town and imma stick on lemon.

andres + osuka are townclear from asteria scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:02 am

Post by clidd »

Hum.

Actually, UNVOTE: Asteria

For now.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3111, clidd wrote:Hum.

Actually, UNVOTE: Asteria

For now.
Asteria is a neapolitan claim, who claims to have VFP as VT

I'm informed GS with Pooky having no gun, there's 4 guns total this game

Koba claims weak vig
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Andante »

tbh I was sus of lemons early on, no one else said anything so I dropped it, but I love the case Andres laid out.

VOTE: Lemons

like, with Asteria, Lemons vote feels like he knows it's flipping town, thus when no one hammered the E-1, he was like, "ok, I'll unvote for town points here"
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:10 am

Post by clidd »

My field of vision is temporarily limited by mobile, so I would appreciate it if the day didn't reach an elimination in the next 48 hours.

pedit: Thanks.

pedit²: That's a better vote.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3108, DkKoba wrote:
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

I'm wavering again on andres. I mean why convince everyone to not elim the PR if scum when there was enough traction there to push it through.

I don't think salsa/clidd are with Osuka and I'm starting to feel really convinced on scum!Osuka here.

I think if Osuka is scum the frustration on that slot makes sense. I'd be frustrated too if my partner was barely here. It makes sense too with how Osuka would express frustration on T3s posting but also not want T3 to be the elim.

Osuka pokes at Anya a bit in his first page of his iso but hardly mentions the slot the rest of the game. Anya early scumreads Osuka and it doesn't really go anywhere. I don't have a reason to scumread Anya alone. This is just based on Osuka being scum. Anya and T3 don't make as much sense though unless anya was convinced their push wouldn't result in anything and would be a good opportunity for distancing.

I could see T3's mentions of both players coming from scumpartners.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Andante »

but as someone else pointed out, we leave Asteria alive, and scum is going to have to kill in asteria/vfp at some point. Again. they literally killed the scummiest tracker claim no one believed...

oh, clidd, Robert also claimed tracker, got killed N1 and flipped VT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3115, Asteria wrote:
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

I'm wavering again on andres. I mean why convince everyone to not elim the PR if scum when there was enough traction there to push it through.

I don't think salsa/clidd are with Osuka and I'm starting to feel really convinced on scum!Osuka here.

I think if Osuka is scum the frustration on that slot makes sense. I'd be frustrated too if my partner was barely here. It makes sense too with how Osuka would express frustration on T3s posting but also not want T3 to be the elim.

Osuka pokes at Anya a bit in his first page of his iso but hardly mentions the slot the rest of the game. Anya early scumreads Osuka and it doesn't really go anywhere. I don't have a reason to scumread Anya alone. This is just based on Osuka being scum. Anya and T3 don't make as much sense though unless anya was convinced their push wouldn't result in anything and would be a good opportunity for distancing.

Thoughts on Lemons?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Andante »

And you're wavering on Andres, so we'll call your 3/4 Andres, Osuka, T3, Anya

Andres and Osuka were the strongest pushes on Robert. would they really kill that tracker claim there? with only 1 scum visiting, it's highly likly tracker wouldn't even see anything...
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3110, DkKoba wrote:lol andres wagon wagon isnt working out so now youre flipping to another person.

Try to look at me from a town perspective rather than a scum perspective. You're a town PR that everyone is scumreading. And a scumread comes in and starts saying that you're probably town and convinces a good amount of people to get off your wagon. You can't see why scum would do that besides towncred or to pocket you. So you doubt your scumread on them. Meanwhile someone else is despite all logic given, still adamant about eliminating you. Who do you think is scum here?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3117, Andante wrote:
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

Thoughts on Lemons?
I still think Lemons is town. They have a really towny thought process and progression on me even though they're wrong on me. Their play this whole game has screamed obvtown to me.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3120, Asteria wrote:
In post 3117, Andante wrote:
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

Thoughts on Lemons?
I still think Lemons is town. They have a really towny thought process and progression on me even though they're wrong on me. Their play this whole game has screamed obvtown to me.

They were voting you while you were E-1, and they're town to you?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3119, Asteria wrote:
In post 3110, DkKoba wrote:lol andres wagon wagon isnt working out so now youre flipping to another person.

Try to look at me from a town perspective rather than a scum perspective. You're a town PR that everyone is scumreading. And a scumread comes in and starts saying that you're probably town and convinces a good amount of people to get off your wagon. You can't see why scum would do that besides towncred or to pocket you. So you doubt your scumread on them. Meanwhile someone else is despite all logic given, still adamant about eliminating you. Who do you think is scum here?
you lemon and vfp
retired
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3118, Andante wrote:And you're wavering on Andres, so we'll call your 3/4 Andres, Osuka, T3, Anya

Andres and Osuka were the strongest pushes on Robert. would they really kill that tracker claim there? with only 1 scum visiting, it's highly likly tracker wouldn't even see anything...
If they were the strongest pushes on Robert then that means scum!them believed the claim but were posing as town!them not believing the claim
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:20 am

Post by clidd »

Weird post, Asteria.

Scum would have more reasons not to push you after a claim than the other way around.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”