Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:37 am

Post by T3 »

I think Andante and Titus are both scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:44 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1112, Bear HUGS wrote:I don’t know maybe?

My current trs are Rhetti, Willow, you, Adante. TLs on Flea, Wheme, Sam. Scum leans on Titus, Raya. I think everyone else is a null but the more Titus pushes Dunn, the more I lean town on him.
I meant with T3.
But I think ours are more or less on track.
Flea I don't know yet, and I havent placed them anywhere.
Samantha and Raya aren't going to be scum together for me so a red flip on one will just make me see the other as a green.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:50 am

Post by T3 »

Robert and Titus felt VERY buddyish.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1150, samantha97 wrote:claiming all town power is dead could be a way to rolefish

or to roleclaim vanilla essentially

or there could be no ulterior motive

It could come from an informed perspective. I can't see how it can't.

We had one PR flip and one claim. Unless Dunn was factoring in his own team's power, there's no way to be certain on that.

FMPOV, but for Dunn's slip, we still could have a lot of power.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1153, T3 wrote:Robert and Titus felt VERY buddyish.
T3 and Andante and Dunn.

Calling it now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:07 am

Post by T3 »

Andantes only townread swere titus and the dead romance.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1156, T3 wrote:Andantes only townread swere titus and the dead romance.
And you mention him out of nowhere when jjh has done just as little.

You're either partners with him or seeking to undermine townreads on me to protect Dunn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

@Nancy, You could try engaging my Dunn read. Saying Dunn is town solely because I am pushing him is very demotivating.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:16 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1157, Titus wrote:
And you mention him out of nowhere when jjh has done just as little.

You're either partners with him or seeking to undermine townreads on me to protect Dunn.
I did mention Andante as a possible partner for you.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 1086, Titus wrote:
In post 837, MariaR wrote:
VC 1.5Bell (5): Esooa, Enchant, PenguinPower, Bear HUGS, Raya36
Raya36 (4): jjh927, Titus, Retti, Bamboozle
samantha97 (3): VFP, Romance, willow1
Romance (2): Bell, WhemeStar
Retti (1): Flea The Magician,
Titus (1): T3
Enchant (1): Dunnstral

Not Voting (1): samantha97

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-04-27 00:50:57)

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away
Let's look at Raya's wagon. Retti is likely town and we're assuming he's town for purposes of this exercise. JJH encouraged the Raya vote based on the case I made. I don't think he spends his little capital doing that if he knows Bell/RMH is scum unless Raya also is. So we can rule out jjh scum, raya town.

That means if scum were trying to save Bell by sheeping my wrong case, it would have to be Bamboozle. If my Raya case is right, the Raya wagon is all town.

Tldr: One of Raya/Bam should flip scum.

I'm also assuming singleball.
this is the main wagon analysis you do, on the Raya wagon you started, where one of bam/raya will flip scum.

you've backed off of raya citing the romance kill changing your view.

i don't see any attempt to analyze the bell wagon, either before or after the gladiate, and dunn making a snarky remark on two town prs dying is aimless commentary and not scum indicative
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Retti »

I don't think that's particularly AI for someone who had just subbed into the game and was catching up, she seemed more clueless than anything. Would've expected her teammates to tell her to stop posting if she was scum but she seemed to be kind of in her own world, so to speak.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:19 am

Post by T3 »

Enchant meta also pings me as scum. I find Enchant as more agressive early game, but Enchant almost felt passive.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:20 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 1161, Retti wrote:
I don't think that's particularly AI for someone who had just subbed into the game and was catching up, she seemed more clueless than anything. Would've expected her teammates to tell her to stop posting if she was scum but she seemed to be kind of in her own world, so to speak.
this is giving the scumteam way too much credit lmao

but i liked her posting iirc
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:22 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1161, Retti wrote:
Makes sense. I do tend not to read in to what happened/not in scumchat.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Andante »

bruh. I see people throwing my name out, what do you want from me? With the number of people who fossed me, and assuming there was a vig in game, I figured I was gonna get shot by a vig last night, so I didn't catch up, but I've been making progress this morning, just cause I'm not spamming doesn't mean we can just throw my name out.

All you people using meta and whatnot, have you ever stopped to consider some people are different due to only having 200 posts??

T3, Why do I care about Enchant meta? please share. I am not Enchant, nor is Enchant here, thus arguing about how Enchant was is honestly irrelevant right now. Ask me questions, I'll give answers, just don't ask me for a full reads list yet, I'll have something soon for where I actually stand with my reads, off the top of my head, no one is screaming scum, so I guess that's good for scum, interaction wise is a bit weird, like I haven't even read Robert's lines, so please just chill with me for a brief minute.

I like willow bringing up wagon analysis, once I have more context I'll look into that

Also, with #1156, T3, why are you expecting me to have a full list of town reads? this is an 18p game, and as I subbed in, yall were all over my slot being scum, I literally expected to die, I wonder why I didn't go read the 18p game for fun...
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1148, Titus wrote:
In post 1145, willow1 wrote:i am arguing that you fundamentally do not do things like hold off voting wagons while not having a solid footing of the game to work with, and that you would instead have been happy to throw your vote around readily just to see what happens

you were not trying to read into the bell wagon as it was developing and there's little to no evidence you're using the flip at all even now
I created a counterwagon to Bell because a) I felt it was wrong, b) I felt Raya was right and c) it does generate a counterwagon. I was reading into wagons as they occured, particularly the Dunn wagon. I moved my vote around a fair amount given my activity level at the time. Your argument that I didn't analyze wagons just isn't true.

I am using the flips to determine my reads, but I am not ignoring dayplay. Dunn's entry here combined with wagons punishing his detractors yesterday makes him a good place to start and gives Raya a chance to prove me wrong.
Wtf do you mean with this? Dunn was a bad vote and considering Bell did in fact flip scum, whatever argument you keep pushing with this makes absolutely no sense.

And there’s this:
In post 1131, Titus wrote:I'm cooling off on Raya because Romance was killed. If Romance was killed by scum, it would set me up to tunnel Raya.
If a town source claims to kill Raya later, I'd go back
. (Note: No one should claim if they did.)
Why would it make Raya scum if Romance was the scum kill?

And seriously dafuq to the bolded?

Your post makes no sense. You’d what re-evaluate on Raya after she’s flipped?
In post 1133, willow1 wrote:i just woke up and skimmed but i'm still down to piledrive titus

probably going to hold off until i actually read the game again but her reactions to votes day 1 was so fucking bad even w/o the robert flip
I don’t feel quite as confident on Titus as Bell but it’s definitely up there. #1131 is the most pinging post yet from her.

I think Dunn, Titus is TvS.

Titus keeps making this ridiculous argument that scum was punishing Dunn voters, which actually wouldn’t be terrible if Bell had actually flipped town but he didn’t and it seems that Titus is completely ignoring this and I would think she would be casing Robert/Bell to get scum associatives or doing a VCA on positioning on Bell wagon than continue to weirdly keep focusing on Dunn.

Why would scum be trying to protect Dunn when Bell was being pushed anyway?

Noraa thinks #1131 sounds tmi and the perspective on Raya isn’t sitting well with me.
In post 1160, willow1 wrote:

Let's look at Raya's wagon. Retti is likely town and we're assuming he's town for purposes of this exercise. JJH encouraged the Raya vote based on the case I made. I don't think he spends his little capital doing that if he knows Bell/RMH is scum unless Raya also is. So we can rule out jjh scum, raya town.

That means if scum were trying to save Bell by sheeping my wrong case, it would have to be Bamboozle. If my Raya case is right, the Raya wagon is all town.

this is the main wagon analysis you do, on the Raya wagon you started, where one of bam/raya will flip scum.

i don't see any attempt to analyze the bell wagon, either before or after the gladiate, and dunn making a snarky remark on two town prs dying is aimless commentary and not scum indicative
In post 1155, Titus wrote:
T3 and Andante and Dunn.

Calling it now.
I said this too. And now it sounds like you’re almost panicking. Why?
In post 1158, Titus wrote:@Nancy, You could try engaging my Dunn read. Saying Dunn is town solely because I am pushing him is very demotivating.
I’m not saying that BECAUSE you’re pushing but because HOW you’re doing it and the TM game you referenced you were the game losing miselim in that. I don’t even see how the two situations are even similar here. It sounds like an over reaction.

Like if we got flipped, it would be a mistake obviously but the game wouldn’t be lost because of it.

Basically your Dunn push is bad unless you’re expressly accusing him of being an informed scum like Fire was in Under the Sea, because I read that as nai.

You outright dismissed Pooky’s Bell case but as soon as Robert was hammered you did a complete 180 on the slot and it didn’t feel organic to me.

Alright, tell me why I should be tr you here, let’s start with that because rn, you’re my #1 sr.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:35 am

Post by WhemeStar »

VOTE: jjh
Im a dog that quacks
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:40 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1165, Andante wrote:bruh. I see people throwing my name out, what do you want from me? With the number of people who fossed me, and assuming there was a vig in game, I figured I was gonna get shot by a vig last night, so I didn't catch up, but I've been making progress this morning, just cause I'm not spamming doesn't mean we can just throw my name out.

All you people using meta and whatnot, have you ever stopped to consider some people are different due to only having 200 posts??

T3, Why do I care about Enchant meta? please share. I am not Enchant, nor is Enchant here, thus arguing about how Enchant was is honestly irrelevant right now. Ask me questions, I'll give answers, just don't ask me for a full reads list yet, I'll have something soon for where I actually stand with my reads, off the top of my head, no one is screaming scum, so I guess that's good for scum, interaction wise is a bit weird, like I haven't even read Robert's lines, so please just chill with me for a brief minute.

I like willow bringing up wagon analysis, once I have more context I'll look into that

Also, with #1156, T3, why are you expecting me to have a full list of town reads? this is an 18p game, and as I subbed in, yall were all over my slot being scum, I literally expected to die, I wonder why I didn't go read the 18p game for fun...
You replaced enchant
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1168, T3 wrote:
In post 1165, Andante wrote:bruh. I see people throwing my name out, what do you want from me? With the number of people who fossed me, and assuming there was a vig in game, I figured I was gonna get shot by a vig last night, so I didn't catch up, but I've been making progress this morning, just cause I'm not spamming doesn't mean we can just throw my name out.

You replaced enchant

ok, and? I know this slot is town lmao
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:58 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Titu
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1166, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1148, Titus wrote:
In post 1145, willow1 wrote:i am arguing that you fundamentally do not do things like hold off voting wagons while not having a solid footing of the game to work with, and that you would instead have been happy to throw your vote around readily just to see what happens

you were not trying to read into the bell wagon as it was developing and there's little to no evidence you're using the flip at all even now
I created a counterwagon to Bell because a) I felt it was wrong, b) I felt Raya was right and c) it does generate a counterwagon. I was reading into wagons as they occured, particularly the Dunn wagon. I moved my vote around a fair amount given my activity level at the time. Your argument that I didn't analyze wagons just isn't true.

I am using the flips to determine my reads, but I am not ignoring dayplay. Dunn's entry here combined with wagons punishing his detractors yesterday makes him a good place to start and gives Raya a chance to prove me wrong.
Wtf do you mean with this? Dunn was a bad vote and considering Bell did in fact flip scum, whatever argument you keep pushing with this makes absolutely no sense.

Bell flipped scum with a consensus wagon. There is nothing more to do with Bell's wagon beyond what I have done.

And there’s this:
In post 1131, Titus wrote:I'm cooling off on Raya because Romance was killed. If Romance was killed by scum, it would set me up to tunnel Raya.
If a town source claims to kill Raya later, I'd go back
. (Note: No one should claim if they did.)
Why would it make Raya scum if Romance was the scum kill?

And seriously dafuq to the bolded?

Your post makes no sense. You’d what re-evaluate on Raya after she’s flipped?

I'm saying if scum killed Romance, it protects Raya. If town killed Romance, my theory on scum being in Raya/Romance might be wrong, setting up the very chain I feared with you/Bell.

In post 1133, willow1 wrote:i just woke up and skimmed but i'm still down to piledrive titus

probably going to hold off until i actually read the game again but her reactions to votes day 1 was so fucking bad even w/o the robert flip
I don’t feel quite as confident on Titus as Bell but it’s definitely up there. #1131 is the most pinging post yet from her.

I think Dunn, Titus is TvS.

Titus keeps making this ridiculous argument that scum was punishing Dunn voters, which actually wouldn’t be terrible if Bell had actually flipped town but he didn’t

Bell's flip is irrelevant towards that assertion as he wasn't wagoned yet at the appropriate VC.

and it seems that Titus is completely ignoring this and I would think she would be casing Robert/Bell to get scum associatives or doing a VCA on positioning on Bell wagon than continue to weirdly keep focusing on Dunn.

Why would scum be trying to protect Dunn when Bell was being pushed anyway?

Noraa thinks #1131 sounds tmi and the perspective on Raya isn’t sitting well with me.
In post 1160, willow1 wrote:

In post 1155, Titus wrote:
T3 and Andante and Dunn.

Calling it now.
I said this too. And now it sounds like you’re almost panicking. Why?

Because I am consensus miselimination and right. This will wreck the game because town will FoS each other and blame me rather than listen to me or engage me.

In post 1158, Titus wrote:@Nancy, You could try engaging my Dunn read. Saying Dunn is town solely because I am pushing him is very demotivating.
I’m not saying that BECAUSE you’re pushing but because HOW you’re doing it and the TM game you referenced you were the game losing miselim in that. I don’t even see how the two situations are even similar here. It sounds like an over reaction.

Like if we got flipped, it would be a mistake obviously but the game wouldn’t be lost because of it.

Basically your Dunn push is bad unless you’re expressly accusing him of being an informed scum like Fire was in Under the Sea, because I read that as nai.

You outright dismissed Pooky’s Bell case but as soon as Robert was hammered you did a complete 180 on the slot and it didn’t feel organic to me.

Alright, tell me why I should be tr you here, let’s start with that because rn, you’re my #1 sr.
I already said this. I don't towncase myself. I hunt scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

I get miseliminated every game and every game town loses.

If I survive the elimination push, town wins.

It's that simple.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:17 am

Post by willow1 »

can you be more explicit in why you are right this game on dunn and everyone else is wrong for reasons other than the dead prs comment.

if that's literally it then ok but 1154 is wildly delusional and i mean that even if dunnstral is scum.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:20 am

Post by willow1 »

idk this is pretty brutal but to be blunt everyone in this game except for you sees how it gets said from an uninformed perspective. time to go back to the drawing board or engage with the qualitative play

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”