Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1539, Dunnstral wrote:Votes won't count until the duel is officially announced
tbh I doubt we'll hear from the host anytime soon... its been 5 days since our last VC and day ends in 2 days...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

Should we just flip me and then PM roles to Blade Dancer (my mod account) if the Mod doesn't show?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I was under the impression that Beeboy was a backup mod
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1545, Titus wrote:Flea is town.

My last reads remain the same.

Dunn T3 PP
Raya
Willow

Everyone Else
You only have one townread?
In post 1546, Titus wrote:Retti, Dunn's posts today have all been deflections, not genuine hunting. You hero shotted Dunn town. No one you scumread was voting Dunn. A lot of people told you I was town. You never interacted with me on your SR of me.

I get I die here but please learn from it.
This post sounds really townie. :/
In post 1547, Titus wrote:
In post 1542, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1533, Retti wrote:Idk how available I'll be tomorrow so here are (mostly) off the cuff reads if I don't get to post again
In post 1548, Titus wrote:
In post 1536, Esooa wrote:I don't really give a fuck about Penguins Bell vote. Slankers VERY COMMONLY bus, and that's because a mafia slanker doesn't have many ways to get town read besides going after their partners, and as a low poster they're naturally going to be PoE'd so I find they try to distance and such a lot

And I've seen litearlly nothing towny from that slot in any way at all besides the vote so yeah. If there's a vigi just instantly kill that slot tbh
+1
Penguin hasn’t posted anywhere on site since April 29th and he’s mod in the TM game I was in and we’re all still waiting on the scum PT to get released. I sincerely doubt scum!Penguin shirks his mod duties to avoid ellitelling.

Anyway, I think the slot ought to be replaced because that slot continuing to remain inactive is hurting the game.

I’m torn between not really feeling this vote and not wanting to deprive town of possible info.

I’m not thrilled that she only has one player as a tr and while I agree with that read, I think she should have more than one. I’m not thrilled that she has everyone other than her 5 player PoE as “everyone else”.

So I think it’s possible she could still be scum.
Like if any of my extremely confident trs were being duelled, I’d flat out vote no fade and that’s why Titus only having Flea as her sole tr concerns me. Flea is one of those players I’d vote no fade but there should be more trs. Titus having everyone outside of Dunn, T3, PP, Raya and Willow as nulls and not only nulls but the exact same degree of null, concerns me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

I'm literally TRing everyone but my 5 possible scumslots Bear.

They aren't nulls.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:04 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1551, Titus wrote:Should we just flip me and then PM roles to Blade Dancer (my mod account) if the Mod doesn't show?
I mean that doesn't actually do anything because this game has hidden mechanics
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1551, Titus wrote:Should we just flip me and then PM roles to Blade Dancer (my mod account) if the Mod doesn't show?
I think that would compromise the game, wouldn’t it?
In post 1552, Dunnstral wrote:I was under the impression that Beeboy was a backup mod
“I was under the impression that there were no mods”. FIFY :P

But yeah seriously, someone should pm both Maria and beeboy.

As for none of Rhetti’s srs voting Dunn, has she never ever seen a scum whiteknight lhf in a game in order to keep them as a misfade later in the game? In fact, I would think scum might be more likely to replicate Krazy in me v Titus and try to pseudo distance. In that game Krazy voted Dunn for like a second before switching.
In post 1554, Titus wrote:I'm literally TRing everyone but my 5 possible scumslots Bear.

They aren't nulls.
Alright then, thanks for clarifying that.

Is it too late for Rhetti to duel someone other than you? If Maria hasn’t made it official, is it too late to change it?

I don’t know what to make of T3 but the one post I really liked. If you’re town, jjh probably is as well. Can’t read Wheme. I think you’re wrong on Raya, Dunn and especially Willow though. Noraa is still convinced on Dunn!town and she was also convinced on Dunn!scum in me v you. I actually think his reads in this game seem more nuanced here in than in that game and in Royalty, he was super tunnelly. I disagree with you that he isn’t sorting. Did he even have a readslist in either of those two games? I remember in Royalty, getting him to make reads was like pulling teeth and he only acquiesced under pressure, here he did it with no outside prompting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

Bullshit. Dunn's reads only came after he was wagoned and his only reads are deflections onto other popular targets except for his partners.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1557, Titus wrote:Bullshit. Dunn's reads only came after he was wagoned and his only reads are deflections onto other popular targets except for his partners.
I’m not going to vote because I really think this is TvT now.

This sounds like angry, frustrated town.

I still think it’s possible Dunn could be town but I think his flip would have provided us more info.

I don’t think Raya and Dunn are ever aligned and still hard tr Willow. Therefore regardless of what Dunn is, I think Raya unvoting him was town indicative.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:35 am

Post by VFP »

Can you no lim a gladiator power?
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1559, VFP wrote:Can you no lim a gladiator power?
In post 987, MariaR wrote:
A duel has started between Robert M Hunter and Retti! They are the only valid votes and have been reset.

VC 1.6Robert M Hunter (0):
Retti(0):

Not Voting (all):

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-04-27 00:50:57)

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away

Mod notes: Seeking replacement for Enchant
Not sure if it’s 9 or 10 now but yeah, if she doesn’t get enough votes no one gets elimed today.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1560, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 1559, VFP wrote:Can you no lim a gladiator power?
In post 987, MariaR wrote:
A duel has started between Robert M Hunter and Retti! They are the only valid votes and have been reset.

VC 1.6Robert M Hunter (0):
Retti(0):

Not Voting (all):

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-04-27 00:50:57)

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away

Mod notes: Seeking replacement for Enchant
Not sure if it’s 9 or 10 now but yeah, if she doesn’t get enough votes no one gets elimed today.
So, I don’t think voting “no fade” is an option but NOT voting clearly is. Voting isn’t mandatory.

I’m just starting to worry that I may have wrongly sr her because of her bad Bell read and if we die and Titus is actually right, it will be bad for town if we both die.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

[ *]A player is faded when the majority votes the same player. Once the player is faded, the faded and the living players may talk until I get back and post the flip.
[*]
If the deadline is reached before the fade has reached, the day will end with
No Fade
@VFP
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:04 am

Post by VFP »

Okay thats an option then.

My last game with Titus scum, Titus did seem to be more distant with the game and just didn't give much in responses. Mainly the player that Titus was calling scum, she just never gave a real reason to. Here Titus is arguing scum and giving reasons even when gladiator is in effect.
I would expect Titus to take the lim here and just try not to give any information out at all as scum.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I think this was a bad duel :/
Im a dog that quacks
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1563, VFP wrote:Okay thats an option then.

My last game with Titus scum, Titus did seem to be more distant with the game and just didn't give much in responses. Mainly the player that Titus was calling scum, she just never gave a real reason to. Here Titus is arguing scum and giving reasons even when gladiator is in effect.
I would expect Titus to take the lim here and just try not to give any information out at all as scum.
Yeah, scum!Titus never has this much conviction and she contradicts herself. A no elim isn’t bad because this way scum gets one less free miselim.

I think us being nk’d and Titus being elimed is worse for town than whatever possible info we could get. We need her to stay in this game. Rhetti’s a townlock and Titus may solve the game even if we can’t.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1563, VFP wrote:Okay thats an option then.

Yes, I think you should unvote her. There could be 2 - possibly 3 scum - that will pile on so everyone who’s town should unvote/not vote.
In post 1564, WhemeStar wrote:I think this was a bad duel :/
Okay, think Wheme is town for this.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:21 am

Post by VFP »

UNVOTE: Titus

I thought it didn't count the votes until Maria confirmed but no harm in being safe.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Random off topic note: I am debating hosting a meet in Sacramento this September. Please check out general discussion for more. Everyone would be invited.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:35 am

Post by willow1 »

given that we're on odd numbers w/ an unknown # of vig shots/other night death mechanics I'd rather vote today but am not super opposed to a no elim. reaction was decent.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 23, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6, unwnd wrote:I name myself

What do I win
This is a copout answer.

Hey guys, you know what alignment likes copout answers? That's right, the mafia!

VOTE: unwnd
Subject: Silent Star 3: Royalty
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 509, Hopkirk wrote:I fee like I should be townreading Gloria by now and I'm not. The Skitter30/Gloria interactions tasted a bit weird.

My town atm is (Isis/Pooky/Ydrasse/Infinity) with a maybe on MT. Everyone else I need more on than I've got.
This is the kind of post we come back to later if you flip scum
Dunn made a very similar post to town!Hopkirk and I think if Andante’s town and I’m starting to lean that way, then she/Enchant may be Hopkirk in this game.

VOTE: Dunn

I know this won’t count but I now not only think Titus is town but after re-reading Dunn ISO is right.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1569, willow1 wrote:given that we're on odd numbers w/ an unknown # of vig shots/other night death mechanics I'd rather vote today but am not super opposed to a no elim. reaction was decent.
She has never had a decent reaction to being caught scum. Flea is right, Titus is town here. I just know if we die following town!Titus elim, I will be kicking myself in dead thread.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 8:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1529, Andante wrote:
In post 1526, Titus wrote:Dunn probably isn't town. He's been deflecting rather than sorting and that's only after being wagoned.

Dunn T3 PPP Raya.

you know... I did sr dunn earlier... just saw a fun picture and went "pretty picture!!!" Honestly, of your list... I haven't read T3, Penguin has nothing, and I haven't looked at raya too much...

Retti are you dueling someone again?

according to the wiki
> It is almost always one-shot.
and if people are talking about you having an extra shot, you claimed that yesterday, so why did scum leave you alive?
Gladiates in themselves are generally not a pro-town power

See: this situation right now
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:31 am

Post by MariaR »

A duel has started between Titus and Retti! They are the only valid votes and have been reset.

VC 2.5Titus (0):
Retti(0):

Not Voting (all):

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-05-07 05:05:29)

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to fade away
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 1573, MariaR wrote:
A duel has started between Titus and Retti! They are the only valid votes and have been reset.

VC 2.5Titus (0):
Retti(0):

Not Voting (all):

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-05-07 05:05:29)

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to fade away
Don’t vote, this is TvT.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”