Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.1

T3 (3) - gorilla, Cephrir, Bell
marry (2) - VFP, Robert M Hunter
Bell (1) - Mognet
Et Al (1) - Nexus
VFP (1) - T3

Not Voting [14] - DeasVail, Koto, DeathNote, joqiza, Et Al, Save The Dragons, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta, The Church of Skitter, The Entity, Titus, marry, Toogeloo, samantha97

(expired on 2021-05-22 17:52:00) remain until day end

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:28 am

Post by SirCakez »

[PUBLIC LEAK] PookyTheMagicalBear
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

You know what? That's fucking it. Expect a big fucking post from me later tonight where I educate half of you on what ACTAULLY FUCKING HAPPENED YESTERDAY. Seriously, wtf? I expected better than this fucking shit.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: VFP

Don't mind me Vax, proceed.
Et Al
Et Al
Goon
Et Al
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Et Al »

hello i still think church is scummy
and vax is townie, idk what deasvail is going on abt

~ skitter
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

*performs wagon voodoo*

VOTE: Nexus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2000, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 2.1

Bell (1) - Mognet
Et Al (1) - Nexus
VFP (1) - T3

Not Voting [14] - DeasVail, Koto, DeathNote, joqiza, Et Al, Save The Dragons, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta, The Church of Skitter, The Entity, Titus, marry, Toogeloo, samantha97

This VC is weird.

T3 says Samantha is town. Bell scum by vibe but meta town. This looks to me like a 3P read. If T3 is a Russian, then I doubt it is with Bell. T3 then says something about DV DN? I guess DV = Deas Vail but DN? What is that?

DeasVail then makes a big post poking Vax but no vote.

Then Titus doesn’t comment on any of this and just says she’s performing wagon voodoo and votes Nexus?

This moogle is very confused and thinks wagon scan says one scum in Cephrir/Bell.

Marry wagon is bad but maybe all town.

Nexus is voting Et Al and then Titus naked vote Nexus?

VOTE: Et Al

I think Titus cast a chainsaw spell unless she can explain her vote. What say you Trenchcoat Kupo?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

Get over yesterday.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2007, Titus wrote:Get over yesterday.
What from yesterday do I need to get over Trenchcoat Kupo?

You posted a naked vote today. I asked for reasoning. Your response is about yesterday?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

It's pretty transparent why my vote is there. It's naked based on yesterday's votes.

You meanwhile are just continuing our fight from yesterday. Get over it. I'll hunt my way. When I get meaningful conclusions, I'll say so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2009, Titus wrote:It's pretty transparent why my vote is there. It's naked based on yesterday's votes.

You meanwhile are just continuing our fight from yesterday. Get over it. I'll hunt my way. When I get meaningful conclusions, I'll say so.
It’s actually not transparent Kupo. What about yesterday’s votes made you vote there?

I don’t remember a fight from yesterday. I remember you pinging me from some stuff, you saying you’re depressed. Me still trying to send love to the player but still scumreading you then that’s it.

I find it confusing. If your vote on Nexus is based on a meaningful conclusion of yesterday’s votes then explain it please. If it is just generic “hunting” then it’s not transparent based on yesterday.

You’re leaving me really confused Kupo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

If you can't understand what "naked based on yesterday's votes" means then rephrasing for the third time is unlikely to help. I will anyway because I am not a dick.

I looked at the votes and decided arbitrarily that Nexus was a good starting place.

I'm going to keep hunting my way, around you, because you're a problem and not a solution.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2011, Titus wrote:If you can't understand what "naked based on yesterday's votes" means then rephrasing for the third time is unlikely to help. I will anyway because I am not a dick.

I looked at the votes and decided arbitrarily that Nexus was a good starting place.

I'm going to keep hunting my way, around you, because you're a problem and not a solution.
Decided arbitrarily << This is the why I want to know Kupo. This is the why I have been asking you.

I would appreciate instead of you saying it’s obvious (and other people like Cephrir did this in his own way when I voted Bell) would explain themselves instead of acting like high and mighty tyrants.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2002, Vaxkiller wrote:You know what? That's fucking it. Expect a big fucking post from me later tonight where I educate half of you on what ACTAULLY FUCKING HAPPENED YESTERDAY. Seriously, wtf? I expected better than this fucking shit.
This also reads really forced.

Also negative points for not caring to follow up on the outstanding question to me when thread got locked.

Would also consider a Vax wagon.
Et Al
Et Al
Goon
Et Al
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Et Al »

In post 1991, Bell wrote:Also, did your grandpa wake you up to go to the bathroom too or do you live in australia?
You forgot option C: I live in the US and have a really screwed-up sleep schedule. :lol:

-S
Et Al
Et Al
Goon
Et Al
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Et Al »

In post 2006, Mognet wrote:I think Titus cast a chainsaw spell unless she can explain her vote. What say you Trenchcoat Kupo?
why would you vote us over Titus because of something that Titus did?

-S
Et Al
Et Al
Goon
Et Al
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Et Al »

In post 2013, Mognet wrote:This also reads really forced.
How many people do you know who would force something like this

Not many, I'd bet.

-S
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2012, Mognet wrote:
In post 2011, Titus wrote:If you can't understand what "naked based on yesterday's votes" means then rephrasing for the third time is unlikely to help. I will anyway because I am not a dick.

Decided arbitrarily << This is the why I want to know Kupo. This is the why I have been asking you.

I would appreciate instead of you saying it’s obvious (and other people like Cephrir did this in his own way when I voted Bell) would explain themselves instead of acting like high and mighty tyrants.
Being frustrated at saying the same thing three times over does not make me a tyrant. You're interrupting and blocking organic efforts to get in the thread because you have to understand and be in control of everything. I read people based on how they interact with others. When you cut into these paths, you cut into these relationships.

I want to see how people react to my Nexus push but your pointless agitation undermines my very effort.

I think you're the elitist agency captured town and Cephrir is likely town too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2015, Et Al wrote:
In post 2006, Mognet wrote:I think Titus cast a chainsaw spell unless she can explain her vote. What say you Trenchcoat Kupo?
why would you vote us over Titus because of something that Titus did?

-S
Because if Titus is chainsawing she wants the wagon on you discredited.
And if she is not chainsawing because she is town then you’re still a scumread.

Always best to do what scum does not want. Right Kupo?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2017, Titus wrote:
In post 2012, Mognet wrote:

Being frustrated at saying the same thing three times over does not make me a tyrant. You're interrupting and blocking organic efforts to get in the thread because you have to understand and be in control of everything. I read people based on how they interact with others. When you cut into these paths, you cut into these relationships.

I want to see how people react to my Nexus push but your pointless agitation undermines my very effort.

I think you're the elitist agency captured town and Cephrir is likely town too.
How is it elitist to ask why you’re doing what you’re doing?

You said your reasoning is obvious.
Wanting to see reactions means definitionally you do not have a reason (or it’s weak and you’re fishing for reactions). You only mentioned this after I asked why.

So I think you did a chainsaw and I caught you out.

Until you explain why you want to push Nexus more than a nebulous “votes yesterday”, my opinion remains the same because it is so vacuous you can say it about anyone.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2006, Mognet wrote:
Votecount 2.1

Bell (1) - Mognet
Et Al (1) - Nexus
VFP (1) - T3

This VC is weird.

T3 says Samantha is town. Bell scum by vibe but meta town. This looks to me like a 3P read. If T3 is a Russian, then I doubt it is with Bell. T3 then says something about DV DN? I guess DV = Deas Vail but DN? What is that?

Then Titus doesn’t comment on any of this and just says she’s performing wagon voodoo and votes Nexus?

This moogle is very confused and thinks wagon scan says one scum in Cephrir/Bell.

I think Titus cast a chainsaw spell unless she can explain her vote. What say you Trenchcoat Kupo?
we've evolved from vca to vca on unflipped wagons that haven't even gone to lim yet fucking nuke me
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2020, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2006, Mognet wrote:
Votecount 2.1

Bell (1) - Mognet
Et Al (1) - Nexus
VFP (1) - T3

This VC is weird.

we've evolved from vca to vca on unflipped wagons that haven't even gone to lim yet fucking nuke me
Technically that is not VCA smiley face Kupo.

The VC is only there to show a snapshot in time.

It’s more a “this is a history of what happened, wtf is going on?”
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

i literally cannot possibly imagine what is so strange to you about that completely normal vote count.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Nexus »

Seems to me like Mognet is just carrying on their bollocks and expecting to persuade people into it. it's quite a mastina-style play.
Trans rights are human rights.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

He's trying to force his world view onto the thread. Let's just ignore him. If he comes back with genuine curiosity, we can talk but right now he doesn't have that. His incessant posting demanding others prove things to him just isn't helpful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”