anya [1]
firebringer
Ivyeo [1]
flow trap
toadette [1]
flea

Not Voting [4]

Beeboy, kdowns, xofelf, ivyeo

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Chara »

Raya: why do you townread toadette so strongly? (obligatory: for this phase of the game)

the Kaz wagon seems to boil down to the busywork list, it just feels very easy. yes, objectively the work wasn't all that important, but it didn't take all that much effort, and when i prodded Kaz on it early on i liked the answer about simply looking for some bit of info to bite into. Nero's read on Kaz is the one i like the most, in terms of being developed.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:23 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1137, Chara wrote:hahaha. okay, so what do you actually think of Ivy's play currently?
I will look later when I have time
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Spoiler: Noctural Poetry
In post 622, Kazyan wrote:It's not a list of reads, though. It's a list of who was pro-fluff and who was anti-fluff. I don't have 24 distinct reads; a lot of people blend together.
I really want to know why you made that list though, and what you were hoping to gain from it?

Spoiler: Dressed in the whitest silver you'd smile at me
In post 626, SirCakez wrote:10 pages jfc
20+ pages for me -.-;
In post 629, Nero Cain wrote:my Andante reasoning isn't very "strong" and its just feels, IDK if anyone will agree with me or not but yeah...
In post 60, Andante wrote:not if we unite to take you out first..
In post 114, Andante wrote:I think it's cute how Nero thinks he's our leader
these just felt like things scum would say. like 60 seems like them fishing for town cred. its like "lookI'm sooo one f you guy!" and 114 is talking down to me.
In post 239, Andante wrote:you're recruiting me?? to which side?
I still think this is a bit fake-sounding. I mean would she be worried that an anti-town faction would have a public recruit option or that Pooky would name all his recruits?

Also, she's doing this kinda weird thing where she assumes that the cats are the scum team just b/c the name is "dogs vs. cats" but many of you have said you are other animals and the town pm lists threasts as our enemy. Am I just overthinking this?
Nope, it does seem a little TMI to me looking at it. The sample PM is also a meerkat who can check for insects, which would imply the abilty to clear if cats are a scum-faction.
In post 649, Kazyan wrote:
In post 636, SirCakez wrote:
In post 526, Kazyan wrote:Refusing to give a motivation for a vote. Yikes. VOTE: flow trap
this doesn't really mean anything Kaz
Understanding people's thought processes is entirely necessary in the game of Mafia, though. It's why people policy-yeet lurkers and people who refuse to claim at E-1; you can't tell what they're thinking and thus don't know whether that comes from scum or not.
In post 636, SirCakez wrote:who cares?
Truth, but how dare you.
So whats your thoughts on wildcards whose logic tends to be A->X->J->C instead of A->B->C?

Spoiler: Every night I wait for my sweet Selene.
In post 651, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 526, Kazyan wrote:
In post 509, Andante wrote:I think at least 1 scum is in the "I hate all this content" cause scum has to follow along with it, town can skim, say they won't back read, so what, ask someone for a TLDR later, like, yeah
Many ISOs to review to figure out who said they hate this content then. Here gooooes

Pro-posting:
- Andante
- Nero
- Flow Trap
- unwnd
- Chara

Anti-posting:
- SirCakez
- Beeboy?
- Kazyan

More later.
This random effort feels pretty townie from kazyan.
Why? It's IoA and there's nothing there at all to work with.

In post 667, flow trap wrote:
In post 638, SirCakez wrote:flow trap is just vomiting so much useless **** that looks like scumhunting but does nothing but inflate the page count
and I talked about the other three
When you post so much fluff the non-fluff looks like fluff :cry:
Yeah I get that problem "WHY YU NO POST CONTENT?!" Try reading, it's in there.

Spoiler: But still...
In post 678, Nero Cain wrote:
Am I your fucking general now you piss maggots?
I have one thing to say to you.
Penis fish.

In post 694, Farkran wrote:I like how xofelf is adjusting to the gamestate instead of going back to rvs-y stuff

I just isoed them since they were top wagon and i don't understand why - if it is even a serious wagon? Which votes on xofelf are actually non-rvs scumreads?
Oppotunity and a D1 info wagon is probable.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1148, MURDERCAT wrote:I do like that post actually
In post 1149, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm just afraid it's a white knight
so far i am unconvinced.

but i'm assuming this means you agree re: Kaz?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I was really looking forward to the fifteen minutes of firebringer time. Unlucky.
I prefer they, thanks :)
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:26 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I am voting Kaz at the moment. I thought there was some fake stuff even in that pro/anti posting list.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Chara »

so you like my post, and you worry i might be whiteknighting, but at the same time you think Kaz is scummy?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:30 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1157, Chara wrote:so you like my post, and you worry i might be whiteknighting, but at the same time you think Kaz is scummy?
I was unclear, I liked the tone of the Kaz post you quoted, except that it could be that Kaz is white knighting which is why it still comes off genuine.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Chara »

oh, that makes a lot more sense.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:46 am

Spoiler: Solitudes upon my skin
In post 713, Andante wrote:
In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante's reaction to the xofelf wagon could be scum trying to gain towncred by townreading a town or defending a scum buddy. That they haven't attempted to defend not liking the xofelf wagon makes me think we are more likely to find scum in Andante than xofelf, though.
VOTE: Andante
uhhh what happens when I flip town?
This seems an overreaction to me.
In post 714, kdowns wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to take off my RVS since It looks like we are finally getting some good content now.

Also, Nero is def Town in my eyes.

Current Sus reads are Anda and Kaz. Which is ironic since currently their votes are on me. I just feel like they are buddying up to each other pretty hard right now.
I actually like this post.
In post 722, unwnd wrote:
In post 677, Nero Cain wrote:unwnd what is your read on xofelf?
I think they're Null and are probably telling the truth about having a migraine

How this changes their posting, we'll see
How does telling the truth about a migraine affect anything? Assume good faith when medical stuff is mentioned because frankly if they're lying, they're scum in a whole new way, and may karma see them right.

Spoiler: A life that's bound by the chains of reality
In post 744, Andante wrote:And, Dwlee, if you were town, I feel like youd actually try and read me rather than find any reason to push me.
I dislike this, this can be said of many things and of quite a few so far.

Spoiler: Would you let me be your Endymion?
In post 759, xofelf wrote:
In post 734, Save The Dragons wrote:xof how does kaz's readlist make you feel
I wrinkled my nose a little, though not super much. Nero town read I agree on. I can see the you townlean, you come across a lot more different when you're being schemey and lying. Anya I follow, though I'd put her more into a null box so far. Toadette baffles me, but only because that's a null box. Admittedly, my only experience with Isis has been her as scum so far as I recall so I could just be watching her slot that much harder. unwnd is fine to be townlean, I feel that. Flowtrap is definitely a box of confusion, that's fine. Andante I feel good about, but this is also just fluff interactions were fun and I always like fun. And her reactions to people questioning her also feel totally in line with what I'd expect. Dwlee doesn't feel confusing to me? Hell i'd put them in slight townread box. I think how they've questioned people feels the way I'd expect town to go about it, doesn't feel like any bonkers reaches are happening, there's room for them to be wrong. Beeboy as scum is a bad read. Mans has one post, and it's one that makes sense. It would be one thing if this was like 4 RL days into Day 1 and he still had one or two posts. This is not that. Even given the assumption he won't play hard if scum, which I sure hope that's not actually a real thing he actually does cuz that's very =/, we're not even 24 hours into the game. This read can chill. kdowns also makes no sense to me as a scumread. He's barely got any posts, and feels like the ones he has given are all in line with a typical amount of engagement? idk, I don't get that one. Pooky as a gut read, sure I can't question gut reads too hard as a person who almost solely plays by them, but like Pooky's just been stuffed of fluff so far, I don't put too much into that.

So I guess you could tl;dr all of that and get, everything Null up I like, but confusion box down I do not.
Xof is a town elf.
In post 761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post
Just because they defend you?
ew.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 622, Kazyan wrote:It's not a list of reads, though. It's a list of who was pro-fluff and who was anti-fluff. I don't have 24 distinct reads; a lot of people blend together.
I really want to know why you made that list though, and what you were hoping to gain from it?[/spoiler][/quote]

I was trying to generate content. See what I was told in and then in ; I realized that I could make An Content to get us out of the fluff. But now everyone hates it because it's "IIoA", but what was there to analyze? The furry RP? I don't hate myself enough to pore through that.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Kazyan »

Also, notice how quiet things are from former hyperposters (I'm particularly side-eyeing unwnd) now that I'm the center of attention.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Kazyan »

Also, UNVOTE: Flow Trap because of this post:
In post 1133, flow trap wrote:
In post 1132, Chara wrote:ideally the honest answer but i appreciate that honesty too.
I don't remember why .-.
Scum would almost certainly make up a reason instead of saying this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Chara »

what are you talking about with unwnd? they've been posting a lot and haven't stopped.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:06 am

Spoiler: I would
In post 776, unwnd wrote:
In post 769, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 755, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Andante
This blind vote on a rising wagon is concerning me.
In post 774, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Andante

???????????????????????????????
:lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 795, xofelf wrote:Play the game that is 32 pages before 24 hours have passed? I'm just saying, I think it's too early to know whether or not he's not playing due to being scum or simply ITS NOT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS AND YESTERDAY WAS A HOLIDAY.
Agreed. This is MADNESS.

Ngl I don't wanna read all this but ye gods there's going to be content in here somewhere and I will find it...

Spoiler: Bathe in your moonlight
In post 818, Chara wrote:
In post 812, SirCakez wrote:
In post 769, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 755, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Andante
This blind vote on a rising wagon is concerning me.
In post 774, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Andante
What kind of progression is this?
In post 813, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: andante
Just because that post they made about us being unable to yeet them pissed me off
"man your Andante progression sucks"

*votes Andante*

how did this happen twice how far down the rabbit hole can we go here
funny ain't it.

Spoiler: Slumber in peace
In post 832, Kazyan wrote:SirCakez and Norwegianboy's votes for Andante look super opportunistic and weak to me, though they are almost definitely not scum together. SirCakez's explanation for the vote seems particularly like a made-up reason for me, in absence of having an actually good reason to scumread someone.

VOTE: SirCakez
Votes are oppotunistic, they're unaligned, sir cakez is makin it up.
OK so why cakez over NBEE and how are they unaligned?
In post 839, Chara wrote:
In post 827, Farkran wrote:Personally, i don't have any strong scumread so far, including andante. However, i dislike the content/posts ratio and the content itself from andante when i isoed her + i decided to move my vote there because the wagon comp isn't bad to me

Pedit: yeah, i townleaned norwee and when i pedited and saw cakez i liked it more
i would like to see Andante do more contentposting given her position right now, i don't find the exaggerated reaction to the votes to be very useful.
Agreed. the hyper pupper needs to chill her boots.

Spoiler: Enchanted by your kiss in forever sleep
In post 850, Flea The Magician wrote:ye gods another 15 pages... I'm really not having a good day so don't expect a killer flea wall catchup...
Hi Flea <3 Love you!!
In post 852, Chara wrote:
In post 850, Flea The Magician wrote:ye gods another 15 pages... I'm really not having a good day so don't expect a killer flea wall catchup...
i hope the rest of your day/tomorrow is better, Flea. <3 and no rush, there's plenty of time.
<3

In post 854, Toadette wrote:What's wrong with StD hasn't anyone heard of leaving articles uncapitalized
sidenote, I'm FtM despite being MtF :mrgreen:
In post 863, Firebringer wrote:how did the cats take over so fast.
Dogs were waiting for an order while the cats just did the thing. Cats will always win. :P
In post 865, Anya wrote:VOTE: Andante
This vote is weird. :mrgreen:
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1048, Shiro wrote:
Vote:norwegianboyEE

Worst vote on a bad wagon.

Rodent friends rise against the cats. No longer shall we lie down to be eaten. Today we fight back.
why do you think the wagon is bad?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Kazyan what's your take on Pooky now?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Andante has very wolfy confidence with how they're saying we need to keep up their votes on them.
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 am

Spoiler: But until we unite
In post 884, Andante wrote:
In post 883, SirCakez wrote:
In post 881, Andante wrote:
In post 880, SirCakez wrote:I had them in my pool earlier
I LOVE SWIMMING
get in doggo
you belong in the pool
YES! BEST DAY EVER!!!
The dog mentality is real.
In post 896, Nero Cain wrote:you guys know what would be funny? If andante is scum and was afraid of going down today so they voted their buddy (kdowns) I think unwnds jazz about andate being a gut player and not having to explain her reads/views is hot garbage.

I vote on gut but I can tell you what made me feel that way, why is she incapable of that?
:+1:

Spoiler: I live for that night
In post 908, Andante wrote:yall with the essays... those are so hard to read.... I prefer my fluff posting
Sooo what you're saying is you're not a wolf, but a stuffie wolf...

that means you need to be hugged. You know that right?
In post 923, Firebringer wrote:
In post 918, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Raya I would be delighted if you would join my lovely cult of Doggos :3
Raya is already in.

Im glad i see people moving votes not onto andante because honestly don't have the high energy tonight to fight wagons and bark at you all
Firebringer used Fire Blast.
It missed.
Firebringer used Ember.
Ya'll got sizzled.

Spoiler: Wait for time
In post 931, Firebringer wrote:I LOST TRACK OF THE DOGGOS WHEN I WENT TO GET A TREAT
In post 929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I dunno I thought you were keep track.

I think I might have eaten my copy.
The dogs literally ate their homework... love it.
In post 941, Andante wrote:
In post 926, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 910, Raya36 wrote:I kind of get the push but I think the fact that it hasn't pressured her to start posting more content points more towards town than anything.
I mean, I guess you could look @ it as she's town and gives zero fucks as opposed to scum that might start to shape up so they don't get lynched but at the same time you could look @ it as if she won't stop she's just being very anti-town and utterly unhelpful and/or scum that knows thinks that her scum buddies are p likely to save her.
I mean, I don't know what people want from me, there's not a whole lot of content to go off of... I have some TRs, I've just been having fun this game, we're literally only 24 hours in
See this is why cats are superior. dogs literally just wait for order and chase their tails...

Spoiler: Two Souls Entwine
Ye gods you can tell flowolf is here...
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1165, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: Slumber in peace
In post 832, Kazyan wrote:SirCakez and Norwegianboy's votes for Andante look super opportunistic and weak to me, though they are almost definitely not scum together. SirCakez's explanation for the vote seems particularly like a made-up reason for me, in absence of having an actually good reason to scumread someone.

VOTE: SirCakez
Votes are oppotunistic, they're unaligned, sir cakez is makin it up.
OK so why cakez over NBEE and how are they unaligned?
At the time, I saw SirCakez's weak explanation as more scum-inidicative--making something up--than NBEE's naked vote, which looked more like playstyle.
In post 1164, Chara wrote:what are you talking about with unwnd? they've been posting a lot and haven't stopped.
Mea culpa. I'm having a hard time keeping track of everyone.
In post 1167, Save The Dragons wrote:Kazyan what's your take on Pooky now?
Fallen off my radar. idk, maybe content with the gamestate.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Kazyan »

As for SirCakez and NBEE not being scum together, it seems really bold for them to basically call each other out on what they're doing and then continue doing those things.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:independently of the spam I think flow trap is scummy. their posts are mostly meaningless and seem to just be trying to keep up appearances.
That's what I was saying earlier. All flow's posts are reacting to people's posts, and not really much analysis
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 am

Post by unwnd »

Oh is it my turn to write up a huge ass wall

First off, I appreciate your response Nero. I don't disagree with your mentality but the situation to me is a bit different. You could say my reason to be so adamantly against Andante is that I think at worst she's limbait. That in it's essence is effecting how I am reading Andante as well, and why I wanted to talk about potential bussers. I don't do and say things without there being some underlying purpose. I mentioned the idea because a decent fraction of people who are currently voting her I dislike. Two of them being exclusively Norwee and Farkran. Is there some world that exists where (Norwee/Farkran) both see Andante is causing a scene and feel obligated to vote their partner who is simply making them look worse while reaping the spoils of sweet towncred? Sure possibly. I'm not against the situation just because two people I scumread are on it. I'm against the situation because I think they're more deserving of attention. It doesn't take a keen eye to look at Andante's content and go 'wow yeah she sure posts a lot and doesn't explain herself!' That's a level zero commitment and I was getting tired of hearing about it. Andante could again be scum and it'd just be playing into the hands of her teammates none the less.

So I also wanted to talk about Fark/Norwee while I was here because I'm not going to try and mislead you. I just want to say that Farkran's approach to me is sensible. I do like it in a vacuum but the effort also feels intentional on his part. I think this is about once or twice now that he's just said 'oh well we so disagree but like you're still town' and I think I got it the first time? Fark why are you so worried if I disagree with you that seems to be a common topic. That isn't the main reason I'm concerned about you but it just seems like you're trying to silence a potential lead while alleviating my own concern as if to show you're not a bad guy. Credit due, I do like that you said 'maybe it's just a D1 Large and he's having trouble' or something to that degree. I could be having trouble but I'm not going to let that stop me because there's still 24 people to get through I suppose. Now, am I saying that you and Norwee have to be together for reasons that I've yet to detail? Not necessarily, but I think what I get of Norwee in the games I've played with him is two things: He loves to be town. When he isn't town, he isn't. This isn't the first game I was able to catch him because I think he fits the mold for a very common meta trait that happens these days, and it's the hyperposty aggro fun kind. There are no traits of that distinguished here and I think at worst he's trying to latch onto you and familiar people to try and skirt by. Generally speaking I also dislike the choices he's made thus far and believe they're worth scrutiny. It's two things and I believe you two (heh) are acting weirdly aligned in a way that shouldn't be if you're both just uninformed town.
Stop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And just because i found one of the votes on Andante scummy doesn’t mean Andante is not scum either.
Facts. My partners would want to bus me... heeeyy!!! that implies my partners wouldn't wanna save me!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”