Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 565, DkKoba wrote:
In post 356, bugspray wrote:
@mod is it possible for both scum neighbors to be in the same hood and then every other hood is pure town?
This question may be answered by reading the setup information.
:lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 567, bugspray wrote:
In post 554, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 417, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 407, Andante wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
If we flip bugspray and he is scum this is a mandatory flip
My pronouns are they/them and if you were playing the game as town you would never make this post seeing how I literally sussed mo in our Hood.

Truthfully I believe this is an attempt to give mo towncred after you miselim me. You and mo are scum partners
I could see that. I initially liked mo but he has been declining and his brief vote on me was possibly the weirdest one because it just seemed to come out of nowhere and unlike Robert there was literally no basis for it.

And now Vanders is telling me that it’s a bad reason to sr slots who sr me. :lol: That’s freaking hilarious.

I hope you weren’t trying to pocket me earlier but I have a weak gut tl on you now and I definitely could see that. I had that same initial concern with Robert when he initially claimed me and Vanders were his strongest srs but he wasn’t hard trying to drive an elim on me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 569, bugspray wrote:The scum team is Vander/Mo.

All of vander's interactions with mo are really weird and seem forced into being townready.

I lied in my hood to Vander about having a strong tr on him and he just sort of accepted it. Later I said we should just call the hood a masonry and he was trying to get me to unvote.

Lots of fake paranoia early and then none in the hood is scum indicative
Bugs is town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 572, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 567, bugspray wrote:
In post 554, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 417, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 407, Andante wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
If we flip bugspray and he is scum this is a mandatory flip
My pronouns are they/them and if you were playing the game as town you would never make this post seeing how I literally sussed mo in our Hood.

Truthfully I believe this is an attempt to give mo towncred after you miselim me. You and mo are scum partners
Nothing I've said can be construed as an attempt to give grandpa towncred if you flip town.

I don't care whether or not you two are pushing on each other in ways that are easy to do as scum partners.

I think you are very scummy, you have not done anything that sounds genuine or towny and you have made multiple posts that are very strange.
I'm not at all convinced by you and grandpa telling us how you obviously can not be together.
Bugs is town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 577, Vanderscamp wrote:

All of vander's interactions with mo are really weird and seem forced into being townready.

I lied in my hood to Vander about having a strong tr on him and he just sort of accepted it. Later I said we should just call the hood a masonry and he was trying to get me to unvote.

So I'll talk about what actually happened in the thread, because this summary is fairly misleading.

I open by saying the same thing I always say in chats similar to these, which is that I'm not interested in using them since everything I have to say in there I can just say in the thread. Particularly in this chat, where bugspray's chances of being mafia are decently higher than of a random player.

Bugspray after this says it's ok if I don't trust them because they know I am town.

Bugspray then votes me, putting me at I think E-2, and I ask at some point in the chat after that why they are voting me if they know I am town (this is presumably what bugspray means about me trying to get them to unvote me)
Bugspray says some crap about it allowing me to prove myself as town and then says something about us being a masonry.
It's around this time I am getting pretty suspicious of bugspray because of the chat and lack of any towniness in the thread.

When I said I had no scum reads other than andante, I had bugspray as mild scum at that point, but it was mostly chat related and wanted to hold off on that.

Bugspray at this point in the thread says the line "why not put vanderscamp at e-1?" Or whatever it was, which I felt was exceptionally weird for someone who was claiming a townread on me, as well as the comment to Loki about the neighbor guy.
If bugspray was lying about townreading me, then sure, I guess it makes some sense, but I have no idea why townBugspray would even try that in the first place and then come to the conclusion that I'm super scummy from the neighbor chat, since I have never at any point called bugspray town in any way, or expressed interest in talking in the chat at all.
I checked just now and bugspray did say something about thinking mo was scum that I never even replied to.
It is extremely absurd for bugspray to think that that random comment to someone being extremely non-responsive in the chat in any way precludes them from being scum together.
It could possibly be tvt.

Hmm . . .

Idk anymore.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:54 am

Post by bugspray »

town players should never be reluctant to put their confident scum reads at e-1
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 605, bugspray wrote:town players should never be reluctant to put their confident scum reads at e-1
If you have confident srs which I usually don’t on d1.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

@bugs, @Vanders, can you paraphrase for us exactly your exchange in your hood? Thanks.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

@bugspray, why do you think mo is scum?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 251, Andante wrote:aghhh Vanders... I'm literally town I think my neighbor is town too, they've been very towny in the hood, meaning only 1 other hood is town town, and 2 are town maf
I missed this post. Ignore what I said about tvt.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:11 am

Post by bugspray »

i sussed mo mostly because of weird early interactions with vander. i think catching partners early d1 is easiest because they are still in an awkward pahse where tyhey havent hit the right vibe to dance around in public
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I scum between bugs and Vanders and 1 between Mo and Robert.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 610, bugspray wrote:i sussed mo mostly because of weird early interactions with vander. i think catching partners early d1 is easiest because they are still in an awkward pahse where tyhey havent hit the right vibe to dance around in public
Yeah I missed Andante’s post and forgot that two players are mechanically confirmed to be scum.

So, I think I’m right. You and Vanders can’t mechanically be tvt and neither can Robert/mo. Yeah I figured it out.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Andante »

I say we lim Robert
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

VOTE: andante
I think since Andante is clearly not your neighbor, this is scum rolefishing for fn.

VOTE: GrandpaMo
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 613, Andante wrote:I say we lim Robert
Why Robert over mo?

But since I’m not completely sure between bugs and Vanders, probably good between them. I guess it’s between which ever one is scummier.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 205, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 202, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 192, Loki Dokie wrote:No decent player sr a player for not being a fucking mind reader, so whatever you are, that’s seriously idiotic. No offense but newsflash not getting a joke doesn’t make you scum.
I'd be pretty careful about who you are calling bad or idiotic given you have failed to understand the "nuance" of something that I would have expected someone with no mafia experience to grasp.
I'm not scum reading you for not reading minds, I thought you were being overly serious regarding what andante was doing and your push on bugspray seems overly strong.

But you might be in luck regarding my vote now because grandpa seems scummier.
yesss the scumreads pog now explain to me why im scum
This could possibly be scum distancing.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 327, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 326, Andante wrote:
In post 323, Robert M Hunter wrote:Ugh I'm not sure I can explain why I think Loki Dokie is scum very well, but I'll try. I feel like his pushes are artificial. They're superficial, aggressive, but unfocused. A buckshot approach.

Vanderscamp is scum for the same reason.
So you think it's Loki and
Vander
?
It's page 14, but yes.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Actually if my solve is right, it points to Vanders because bugs would have to be suicidal scum here to hardpush his neighbor, whereas Vanders pushed bugs without outing it, which is also why I lean mo over Robert because Robert claimed the hood sr first.

I have not found anyone else sus outside of bugs/Vanders/Robert/mo. and they’ve all claimed hoods and sr their neighbor.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Where is Vanders at? I think I believe bugs because if Vanders flips town, they’re next.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 577, Vanderscamp wrote:

So I'll talk about what actually happened in the thread, because this summary is fairly misleading.

I open by saying the same thing I always say in chats similar to these, which is that I'm not interested in using them since everything I have to say in there I can just say in the thread. Particularly in this chat, where bugspray's chances of being mafia are decently higher than of a random player.

Bugspray after this says it's ok if I don't trust them because they know I am town.

Bugspray then votes me, putting me at I think E-2, and I ask at some point in the chat after that why they are voting me if they know I am town (this is presumably what bugspray means about me trying to get them to unvote me)
Bugspray says some crap about it allowing me to prove myself as town and then says something about us being a masonry.
It's around this time I am getting pretty suspicious of bugspray because of the chat and lack of any towniness in the thread.

When I said I had no scum reads other than andante, I had bugspray as mild scum at that point, but it was mostly chat related and wanted to hold off on that.

Bugspray at this point in the thread says the line "why not put vanderscamp at e-1?" Or whatever it was, which I felt was exceptionally weird for someone who was claiming a townread on me, as well as the comment to Loki about the neighbor guy.
If bugspray was lying about townreading me, then sure, I guess it makes some sense, but I have no idea why townBugspray would even try that in the first place and then come to the conclusion that I'm super scummy from the neighbor chat, since I have never at any point called bugspray town in any way, or expressed interest in talking in the chat at all.
I checked just now and bugspray did say something about thinking mo was scum that I never even replied to.

It is extremely absurd for bugspray to think that that random comment to someone being extremely non-responsive in the chat in any way precludes them from being scum together.
Why didn’t you reply to what bugs said about mo?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 497, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm gonna say bugspray is probably town. Maybe even Loki, actually, in a "username checks out" kind of way.
This is generally not something someone says about a buddy. Robert/bugs unlikely SvS.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I think bugs is probably right. Robert really hasn’t been scummy and if he’s scum it’s not with bugs. So Robert if scum, can only be scum with Vanders but I really don’t think so. I think it probably is Vanders/mo.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 502, Robert M Hunter wrote:So how does this work.

Say I think my partner is scum. What is the strategy here.
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?
In post 544, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 543, Andante wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
my hood partner could be scum now ngl
In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote:not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:01 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

I'm making my catch up post but I really have to say, can ya'll please stop outing your hoods D1? It singles out the TFN and only helps scum right now.
GeorgeBailey

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”