Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #368 (isolation #1) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 367, DkKoba wrote:
In post 362, Five Hargreeves wrote:Oh it's paragon time, kewl.

I don't need to do my thang then.

*Grabs a snak*
if you're town you definitely should be helping!!!
+1
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #369 (isolation #2) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think I’ve solved the game but still would like to get reactions from all of the living players. I suck at alt-guessing but I’m sure I got Five and Vanya right.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #466 (isolation #3) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 424, Hectic wrote:Koba, what do you think on Lila/Vanya? I think one of them has to be scum and it's not just launchbait Klaus/Allison bussing and lucking out on a win. I think Vanya kinda townspewed earlier
I think Vanya’s town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #468 (isolation #4) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 457, Lila Pitts wrote:pocketing nancy time

nancy i think ur obvtown in fact anyone thinks ur scum is bad at the game just bad, this is your obvtown meta
This might actually work if I wasn’t literally a paragon in this game. Yeah true but this reads more like teasing or banter than pocketing.

I don’t tr you btw.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #469 (isolation #5) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 459, Hectic wrote:
In post 457, Lila Pitts wrote:pocketing nancy time

nancy i think ur obvtown in fact anyone thinks ur scum is bad at the game just bad, this is your obvtown meta
lol

Nancy at least 1 person who calls you obvtown is scum, it always happens
:lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #470 (isolation #6) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 296, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Five is Flea
Aha! Knew it. I got that one right at least.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #471 (isolation #7) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Vanya’s town and Lila’s scum.

@Klaus, Allison, talk to me. I want to find our which of you is Lila’s buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #472 (isolation #8) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And why tf did you guys lim Five > Allison. A question for the ages. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #474 (isolation #9) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 473, Lila Pitts wrote:this is cyberbullying
Are you actually town here Oka?

Only thing I’m super confident on is Vanya’s town.

You absolutely should have limmed Allison because they’re completely unreadable. :facepalm:

Allison is probably scum, they’ve done 0 solving.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #476 (isolation #10) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 475, DkKoba wrote:I think allison is town based on first posts.
Tell me why?

I hard tr Vanya, so that would mean a Klaus/Lila team and Klaus was hard defending Lila, so that could make sense.

I think scum!bugs tries to look townie and they very clearly didn’t try very hard in this game.

So, if Lila’s scum, I can definitely see Klaus as her buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #480 (isolation #11) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

I don't see Lila/Vanya though, that'd be one hell of a scum theatre.
Klaus sounds pretty townie, sorry Oka. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #486 (isolation #12) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Lila, why do you seem different here than in Waltz? There, you were high energy enthusiastically trying to direct the game. Here you just sound off. Same as Doubles. You don’t sound like that here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #488 (isolation #13) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 484, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:didnt it seem like i might kill Klaus when Lila gave me the kill

Idk wouldn't Lila give the elim to Klaus off the bat if Lila/Klaus

Also if Lila/Klaus gives the kill to Klaus it's super easy to just kill Alli

EEH this doesnt exactly work because we probably weren't gonna choose within the three of us cause we had to hurry

idk

Lila/Alli always gives to me because Klaus would probably kill Alli but I was going to kill just about anyone at random (since Lila didnt know i TR Five). Which yes is risky but still less risky than giving to Klaus

idk

The "Who among Five/Alli is the better carry?" had to be contrived right? And it's more likely to be contrived to seem genuine and in order to save Alli rather than to trick us into thinking Lila was trying to save Alli, surely.
:cool:

I’m mindmelding with my strongest tr. That has to be a good sign. If Tweetie is actually scum here, I’m okay giving her the win because I seriously doubt it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #493 (isolation #14) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think it’s Lila/Allison.

Oka seems off to me and bugspray has done 0 solving and is probably just burnt out playing scum. I don’t know if I can convince the other paragons of this but I want paragon cred for being right, which I really think I am.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #496 (isolation #15) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 490, Lila Pitts wrote:Nancy ive directed the game u just weren't active at the same time to experience it

Why im not going full dictator, well after dark WaltZ im never playing like that again because not worth
It’s not just that, your tone sounds similar to TM large normal.

You didn’t direct the game in Doubles but it was identical to Waltz. You just sound different here. Klaus doesn’t sound scummy at all and Vanya deserves an Oscar is she’s scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #498 (isolation #16) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

It's Lila, she suggested this weird baton strategy because her partner was inactive, then kept pressuring us to vote. Vanya is town from jump-starting this game into actual scum hunting.

Klaus has to be town here, since I just don’t see this kind of post ever coming from scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #502 (isolation #17) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 497, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Idk abt the Oka energy stuff cause like Oka definitely matched my amount of energy i thought

Bugspray may or may not be burnt out at scum that's just random conjecture my mind generated im starting to believe. Can't really get clarity on that tho when they aren't here.

It is worth noting that bugs revealing their identity caused Klaus to SR there, I SR there for fictional reasons, the momentum was certainly heading there to be honest but the game we played unfortunately shot it in another direction which was highly unlucky or perhaps intentional

IDK i just really dont think Klaus would bus bugs after that like it seems like too much and unlikely for him to do as well
You, me and Klaus are all on the exact same page. Help me to convince the other paragons because I feel very strongly that it’s Lila/Allison.

Bugspray fake townslipped because they didn’t want to show their hand. Oka is tonally off.

I bet money I’m right.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #503 (isolation #18) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 501, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 498, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Klaus has to be town here, since I just don’t see this kind of post ever coming from scum.
Something i thought kinda interesting about that is Klaus SR Alli for speeding the game up with revealing their identity, but at the same time seemed to be... confused why we were forcing an elim thru later? Idk what to make of it
Scum can be confused. Scum!Bulge didn’t understand the setup in a game I played with him. I’ve been hopelessly lost as either alignment.

I’ve literally been scum in this setup and lost because it’s extremely tricky play as scum, which is why I think Koba is wrong to tr bugspray for it.

Pretending to be clueless is a great way to not out your buddy. It’s not like your typical scumgame. It’s extremely difficult to pull off.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #506 (isolation #19) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 504, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:I'm saying Klaus was confused why we were rushing the game so hard but he also had earlier SR bugspray for causing us to have to speed up the game. He should have known why we were ending the day and yet seemed reluctant about it anyway
But it’s anti-player wincon irrespective of his alignment and far > town since Five flipped town. Why would scum!Klaus be reluctant to kill town!Five?

So confusion is nia. Bugspray didn’t do anything which reads like scum not wanting to tip their hand. GB was confused about the alt thing which is totally nia but considering town!Five was the elim, I lean town on that because what possible advantage is it for scum!GB to do that?

Now had Five actually flipped scum, that would be totally different but scum!GB has absolutely no incentive to save town!Five.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #507 (isolation #20) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 505, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Ye i think bugs could have faked that beginning of the game though yeah especially considering there was no follow up or anything that ever happened after that point
And trying to save Allison > Five, which is Lila’s argument, I’m just not buying. In this setup, you can’t bus, so you have to save your teammate.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #508 (isolation #21) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

This setup is extremely difficult to win as scum. I lost because town correctly figured out who my slot (me +Ank hydra) were trying to save and who we were trying to push.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #509 (isolation #22) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=79526&user_select%5B%5D=32417

So, I understand the mindset of being scum in this particular game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #522 (isolation #23) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Lololol, doubling/tripling down on my solve. Allison is blatantly obvious scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #550 (isolation #24) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 409, Hectic wrote:Idk, I don't really see it being George and bugspray and George hard busses launchbait bugspray. I think they probably just lose in that scenario. Makes sense there's a scum controller on the actives
Well bugs basically scumclaimed in their most recent posts. Posting that you have 0 desires to help the paragons solve is a blatant scumclaim.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #562 (isolation #25) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 523, Lila Pitts wrote:i make big post to be ignored sadge
I will read your last game, you were Allison in that, right?

Allison is very obviously scum because they won’t even try. I still think it’s you though but your previous game will clarify for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #573 (isolation #26) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 564, Allison Hargreeves wrote:nancy if you fucking put me as scum then its like a 322 buty you dont get anything out of it
????

I have no clue what you’re trying to say with this?

I just don’t understand why scum!Klaus drags his feet on town!Five elim.

If I’m scum!Klaus here, I struggle to hide my overwhelming enthusiasm and glee that both me and my partner are safe.

So, if Klaus is actually scum, the only one he could be scum with is Lila.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #585 (isolation #27) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I unvoted because I’m doubting bugs is scum now. I could see a Lila/Klaus team, which is why he picked Lila to decide. No freaking way does scum!Klaus pick a townie to make that decision.

So it could actually be Lila/Klaus.

So either Klaus is town or he’s scum with Lila.

Because it makes absolutely no sense for Klaus to be scum here with anyone else.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #594 (isolation #28) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 584, Hectic wrote:Lila Klaus is my best guess still but wouldn't suprised at all if wrong

But the longer Klaus doesn't care to post, the more likely Vanya/Klaus is a thing and it's because Klaus doesn't fear losing and doesn't want to tip the balance
But why does scum!Klaus pick Lila as the eliminator though?

I guess because it really doesn’t matter to him which of Five/Allison dies.

Anyway, I think Koba was right on Allison/bugspray!town.

I suppose that could also be an argument for Klaus/Vanya.

Oka just seems tonally off but if he sounded the same as last game, I might be wrong.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #597 (isolation #29) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 587, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I unvoted because I’m doubting bugs is scum now. I could see a Lila/Klaus team, which is why he picked Lila to decide. No freaking way does scum!Klaus pick a townie to make that decision.

Because it makes absolutely no sense for Klaus to be scum here with anyone else.
if town!klaus then the team has to be lila vanya but i think vanya spewed town enough to be town and five is flipped and i have my role pm
Okay, Allison/bugspray is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #598 (isolation #30) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Oka, who were you last time?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #599 (isolation #31) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay, yeah I was confused because Allison kept saying Oka was scum. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #601 (isolation #32) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 600, Hectic wrote:Last time Oka was Allison
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86298&user_select%5B%5D=35121

Even post-game here he’s playing differently. Wtf’s up with all of the excessively long wall posts this game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #603 (isolation #33) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 602, Hectic wrote:He was voted out last time so didn't have to show he was town, I can see it from both alignments this game
It could be Klaus/Vanya because Allison being town changes everything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #604 (isolation #34) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 602, Hectic wrote:He was voted out last time so didn't have to show he was town, I can see it from both alignments this game
It could be Klaus/Vanya because Allison being town changes everything.
Like if you know both Five and Allison are town, it really doesn’t matter which one you elim.

So Allison being town actually looks better for Lila now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #605 (isolation #35) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

A huge part of my Lila sr was based off of him trying to save his buddy but Allison being town, makes this no longer scum indicative.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #606 (isolation #36) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 596, Hectic wrote:Independently speaking I still townread Vanya but Klaus lurking is SUS
Thing is would scum!Klaus pick his buddy as the chosen “eliminator”?

Because considering both Five/Allison town, he can safely choose either one but yet he picks Lila. Wouldn’t scum!Klaus pick Vanya so he could blame her after the fact?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #608 (isolation #37) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Vanya/Lila look unaligned, so it’s not both.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #609 (isolation #38) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 607, Hectic wrote:Morning, I hope you're not finally breaking out of your scum meta in a silly micro game, are you? Surely you would've saved it for a grander setting, right?!
My main concern with Tweetie is her not trying harder to save Five - her hardclaimed only tr. Why didn’t she fight harder to push Allison who she wasn’t tr?

I don’t see any real attempt on her part to ever try to save Five and if that’s your only tr, I find the paragons figured out all of our alts excuse kind’ve weak.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #611 (isolation #39) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Also claiming dead town after the fact is extremely convenient because obviously we already know Five is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #613 (isolation #40) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 497, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Idk abt the Oka energy stuff cause like Oka definitely matched my amount of energy i thought

Bugspray may or may not be burnt out at scum that's just random conjecture my mind generated im starting to believe. Can't really get clarity on that tho when they aren't here.

It is worth noting that bugs revealing their identity caused Klaus to SR there, I SR there for fictional reasons, the momentum was certainly heading there to be honest but the game we played unfortunately shot it in another direction which was highly unlucky or perhaps intentional

IDK i just really dont think Klaus would bus bugs after that like it seems like too much and unlikely for him to do as well
Klaus didn’t care which one them got elimed, so that why he can’t be scum with Allison who I now think is pretty obvious town now.

But yeah, Klaus/Allison never a team here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #614 (isolation #41) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 612, Hectic wrote:
In post 105, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:how the fuck did you follow the 7pm instructions perfectly but dO AND say nothing both when they were given adn wwhen you arrived?

mm ya ok thx

VOTE: Klaus sorry i dont buy that
Vanya's last vote was Klaus so I can see why Klaus would pick Lila over Vanya, Nancy

(assuming it's a Klaus/Lila team)
Oh right. Is Lila/Vanya even possible, do you think?

In one BoP game I recall duckling and Enter were hard distancing each other.

So Klaus/Vanya is definitely possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #618 (isolation #42) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I just don’t understand why scum!Klaus makes this post if Allison’s town.

So that would mean Lila/Vanya.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #621 (isolation #43) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 617, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 608, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Vanya/Lila look unaligned, so it’s not both.
u should let Vanya/Lila win anyway that wouldve been a hell of an effort
Because you’re the actual scumteam.

Klaus really doesn’t sound like he has any kind of an agenda.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #624 (isolation #44) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 619, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 609, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 607, Hectic wrote:Morning, I hope you're not finally breaking out of your scum meta in a silly micro game, are you? Surely you would've saved it for a grander setting, right?!
My main concern with Tweetie is her not trying harder to save Five - her hardclaimed only tr. Why didn’t she fight harder to push Allison who she wasn’t tr?

I don’t see any real attempt on her part to ever try to save Five and if that’s your only tr, I find the paragons figured out all of our alts excuse kind’ve weak.
You think I'm with Alli? If not why does this matter, i could have killed either then

My reasoning for the Five townread was as follows: Flea is nothing like faer last game and additionally fae generally plays hard as scum. However, Alli also didnt play the game so really i was making reads out of thin air. It wasnt strong and i have confidence problems with my own reads

The alts being stupid obvious isn't just an excuse, it completely morphed how i played. u know?
I’m not questioning your Five tr but rather why you didn’t try very hard to save them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #626 (isolation #45) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 623, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:If u guys guess Vanya/Lila ima lose my shit
I don’t think Klaus is scum. He’s tr too many people which is suicidal if you’re scum in this setup.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #630 (isolation #46) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 625, Hectic wrote:Nah, I don't think Vanya/Lila is possible, interactions are too clean. Also, Lila wouldn't be putting in effort with the walls if their victory was all but assured anyway
Why wouldn’t they? If I’m scum in this setup, I’m extremely invested in swaying town with the incorrect solve.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #633 (isolation #47) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 107, Lila Pitts wrote:clearly its vanya + five or klaus + allison friendos
Hmmm . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #635 (isolation #48) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 124, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 122, Lila Pitts wrote:also klaus defending me weirdchamp
y tho

you and Vanya have actually been engaging in the thread and are pretty townie to me.
In post 130, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 125, Lila Pitts wrote:from your point of view there is a 50% chance im scum and not much is happening so defending me is a little weirdchamp
Yeah except i'm not blindly flipping a coin. I don't want to lose the game on page 6 when a yolo hammer happens from lurking scum.
Is GB really good at scum because why does he sound so townie?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #638 (isolation #49) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I just don’t think Klaus is scum with anyone, so unless Allison is actually scum. none of this is making sense,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #639 (isolation #50) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 636, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:GB fooled me in Jigsaw mafia. I'm curious what you find so towny about those posts though.
Link please?

I’ve never seen their scumgame.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #640 (isolation #51) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 637, Five Hargreeves wrote:
In post 529, Hectic wrote:i'm not ¬¬
QFT.
In post 537, DkKoba wrote:
In post 535, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
@mod have the paragons submitted incorrect picks of who they think the alts are?
no we didn't get to submit because yall literally rushed the game.
We freaking slept and woke up to Parangonisation time. was blegh.
In post 542, Lila Pitts wrote:koba just hates me rn because i rushed the lim and it hurts their win condition but i don't know why they can't understand that blitzing the lim had to happen
OK Scum.
In post 549, Allison Hargreeves wrote:kalus has solved less than me totally scum ill analuyze flea soontm and basically just do a metaless beatdown even though maybe in theory i shuld be very familiar with faer meta
Good lluck, I have like 10 posts.
In post 576, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 550, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 409, Hectic wrote:Idk, I don't really see it being George and bugspray and George hard busses launchbait bugspray. I think they probably just lose in that scenario. Makes sense there's a scum controller on the actives
Well bugs basically scumclaimed in their most recent posts. Posting that you have 0 desires to help the paragons solve is a blatant scumclaim.
you fool
i had zero desire because i did not understand that we are at a point where town and paragons can win at the same time
Disney villain confirmed.
In post 589, Hectic wrote:I like bugspray's posting

Klaus + Lila/Vanya
Ngl Klaus and Vanya would be funny af. #Take2
In post 611, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also claiming dead town after the fact is extremely convenient because obviously we already know Five is town.
I really have become readable haven't I... *sigh*
Yeah, I still think Lila is one scum. I’m back and forth on Vanya.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #643 (isolation #52) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 641, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:I'm never scum with Lila

Here's jigsaw mafia. George didnt play very long but he fooled me the hardest, i dont remember why though
Yeah, I probably would have tr him in that game.

So, could be Lila/Klaus then.

Oka is just so flat here and he’s off the charts fiery in every single towngame of his I know of.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #644 (isolation #53) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 642, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 638, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I just don’t think Klaus is scum with anyone, so unless Allison is actually scum. none of this is making sense,
Allison is very unlikely to be with Klaus yea

I'm unsure why you dont think Lila/me could be with Klaus exactly
I wrote that before I clicked on your link.

Okay, I think it could be Lila/Klaus.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #645 (isolation #54) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 567, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
Allison Hargreeves wrote:[quote="In [url=https:<em class="Highlight" match="//" loopnumber="810191077" style="padding: 1px; box-shadow: rgb(229, 229, 229) 1px 1px; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-print-color-adjust: exact; background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 205); font-style: inherit;">//</em>forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12744875#p12744875]post 167[/url], Lila Pitts"]klaus thinks its allison/five

vanya you think its klaus/allison ?
shotgunning reads tryinug to get someone, anyone eliminated
Well those were my and Klaus's actual reads at the time

But yes i feel those reads pointed to killing Alli instead of Five[/quote]

I wish I had a clue which post of Klaus’ this was.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #646 (isolation #55) » Sat May 08, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 645, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 567, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
Allison Hargreeves wrote:[quote="In [url=https:<em class="Highlight" match="//" loopnumber="810191077" style="padding: 1px; box-shadow: rgb(229, 229, 229) 1px 1px; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-print-color-adjust: exact; background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 205); font-style: inherit;">//</em>forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12744875#p12744875]post 167[/url], Lila Pitts"]klaus thinks its allison/five

vanya you think its klaus/allison ?
shotgunning reads tryinug to get someone, anyone eliminated
Well those were my and Klaus's actual reads at the time

But yes i feel those reads pointed to killing Alli instead of Five
I wish I had a clue which post of Klaus’ this was.[/quote]

NM, it’s
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #647 (isolation #56) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

This post keeps bugging me because it’s so weird for scum!Klaus to make it.

@Hectic, is it possible we’re tr Allison/bugspray too easily because Lila/Allison would totally make sense as a team?

You know what, I think bugspray may have fooled me, which is why things immediately stopped making sense after his post.

Yeah, I think my initial solve made way more sense. Bugspray can be extremely townie when they want to be. And if they’ve fooled us, scum has done their job.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #648 (isolation #57) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 563, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 161, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:Er, I choose Lila?
In post 162, Lila Pitts wrote:r u choosing to lim me or for me to pick who to vote
this could be scum!klaus trying to defer to partner
tbh im not entirely sure of klaus but pitss scum is definite
Aaaahh, maybe it is Lila/Klaus?

Bugspray is mindmelding with me. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #649 (isolation #58) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Alright, I’m voting Lila/Klaus. Bugspray mindmelding with me is just super freaking weird if they’re scum and GB is literally the only one hard tr that (Lila) slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #650 (isolation #59) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 625, Hectic wrote:Nah, I don't think Vanya/Lila is possible, interactions are too clean. Also, Lila wouldn't be putting in effort with the walls if their victory was all but assured anyway
I was hardpushing Lila/Allison at the time.

One thing bothers me, which is Klaus did a complete 180 on Lila post flip.

His solve was the same as what I had initially then he hasn’t done anything since.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #652 (isolation #60) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 166, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:pick to vote. Vanya wanted to elim you but i'm pretty sure you're town.
In post 169, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:I honestly think this game can't move forward until Allison/Five start posting again though. I feel like we're taking shots in the dark.

pEdit: I picked Lila to pick the eliminate.

@Klaus can you explain this complete 180 on Lila post flip? Why does Five flipping town totally change your read on them?

@Hectic, do you think this post could be the smoking gun here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #653 (isolation #61) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Snailey get in here, as the self-proclaimed GB expert, is he town or scum here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #661 (isolation #62) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Who’s scum then @Oka because I’m getting a lot of it’s not me and not a whole helluva lot of who is?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #662 (isolation #63) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

From Snailey, them being pretty confident on Klaus!scum is really interesting. Just examine associatives, maybe?

I really don’t think it’s Allison because I think scum!bugspray is more of a tryhard then they have been in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #663 (isolation #64) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Flea’s scumhunting skillz have gotten pretty impressive, maybe I should just sheep faer?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #664 (isolation #65) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 249, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:No, as scum i dont think i wouldve wanted to pick because it'd generate info regardless of who my partner is. It's like 2/3 odds that my partner isn't chosen i think so I would take that rather than potentially help town out

If I'm getting it
I’m heavily leaning on Klaus!scum now but he picked Lila. Why does Klaus pick Lila if Oka’s a GB buddy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #667 (isolation #66) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 260, Lila Pitts wrote:does klaus/allison seriously make sense to you? does allison/vanya seriously make sense to you?
If Klaus is buddies with Allison, I don’t think he lets either youb or Vanya decide the elim. Scum!Klaus would only likely do that if his buddy isn’t in any immediately conceivable jeopardy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #668 (isolation #67) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 665, OkaPoka wrote:vanya/klaus
Maybe. Tweetie sounds kind’ve high strung in her posting and her voting out Five looks the worst for her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #670 (isolation #68) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 384, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Hm...

Do you think Lila asking "Who between Five/Alli is the better carry?" was a forced question?

The more obvious question to ask would be, who is more likely scum. We already had consensus that Alli was scummier -- and yet, Lila killed Five because Five would "be a more useful town IC asset" and is "scarier at scum", essentially

We were getting to a point where:

A.) an elim had to happen IMMEDIATELY, we were gonna die to paragon guess if we didnt. That meant Five/Alli were the only targets
and
B.) Five had one townlean from me and no other content -- Alli was suspected by both Klaus and I

Had Klaus or I been picked to do the elimination, we definitely would have killed Alli. I don't think Klaus could have wormed out of it and I know I would have done it easily (it'd have also been even harder for me to worm out of it when i townread Five).
Okay so based on this, why didn’t you push Allison?

It souds like you’re avoiding responsibility for voting Five instead.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #671 (isolation #69) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 385, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 176, Lila Pitts wrote:vanya whats ur read on five
In post 178, Lila Pitts wrote:actually vanya who is the better carry out of alli and five
Something really interesting is that it seems Lila was unaware i was townreading Five so maybe that's why he gave me the elimination choice. I was pretty much a total wildcard

If the team is Lila/Alli this is definitely *the* forced thought process Lila had to do

HOWEVER

The only problem left is that Lila did give me the ability to choose the elim at first, and at the time who did it seem like I'd pick? ....
In post 105, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:how the fuck did you follow the 7pm instructions perfectly but dO AND say nothing both when they were given adn wwhen you arrived?

mm ya ok thx

VOTE: Klaus sorry i dont buy that
In post 106, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:OK. Be real with me here. Is the team Klaus/Allison?

Or is it perhaps Lila with one of those two?

Five, I'm really counting on you here.
In post 150, Lila Pitts wrote:i pick vanya
I suspected Klaus, Lila, Allison. Basically everyone but Five. It seems like I suspected Klaus most heavily as well at the time.

BUT!!!!!! WE CAN SEE THAT LILA WAS UNAWARE I TOWNREAD FIVE! WHICH MEANS!!!!!!!!!

When Lila gave me the elimination or elimination picker, it was most likely I would choose to execute Klaus, followed by a tie between everyone else. It's the safest option possible if Klaus is town and team is Alli/Lila. Picking Klaus would have been the riskiest option given they townread Lila/Vanya and scumread Alli
All this really tells me is Alli’s probably town, not much else.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #672 (isolation #70) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Totally crazy thought? Klaus/Alli?

Both Vanya and Lila are trying to solve and the way bugspray lockscum read Lila, makes me think that Allison if scum can only be scum with Klaus.

And since absolutely no one is pushing an Allison/Klaus team, if that’s it, they literally don’t have to do anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #673 (isolation #71) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

But Klaus didn’t bus bugs, did he? He hammered Five.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #682 (isolation #72) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 642, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 638, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I just don’t think Klaus is scum with anyone, so unless Allison is actually scum. none of this is making sense,
Allison is very unlikely to be with Klaus yea

I'm unsure why you dont think Lila/me could be with Klaus exactly
Why not? The way bugs lockscumed Oka, reads blatantly anti-associative to me, so bugs/Lila not a team. And it kind’ve bothered me.

See, with Klaus being totally afk, bugs if scum and keep Klaus as a maybe, push Klaus and not antagonize Vanya. I don’t like it how they lockscumed Oka. It makes me think possible reverse tmi.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #683 (isolation #73) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 563, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 162, Lila Pitts wrote:r u choosing to lim me or for me to pick who to vote
this could be scum!klaus trying to defer to partner
tbh
im not entirely sure of klaus but pitss scum is definite
This post really bothers me. Anyone else see why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #687 (isolation #74) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 578, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 575, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Cause bugs isnt actually burnt out as scum i made that up, bugs would probably maybe slightly like scum more

Either way it comes across like bugs thought they had lost 15 pages ago and stopped caring versus didn't care to play scum
vanya town
its lila klaus
Okay, bugs does take a stand on Klaus. So maybe it is Lila/Klaus then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #688 (isolation #75) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 587, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I unvoted because I’m doubting bugs is scum now. I could see a Lila/Klaus team, which is why he picked Lila to decide. No freaking way does scum!Klaus pick a townie to make that decision.

if town!klaus then the team has to be lila vanya but i think vanya spewed town enough to be town and five is flipped and i have my role pm
I think Klaus/Lila. Vanya is really townie as is Allison.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #693 (isolation #76) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 689, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 678, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 669, Lila Pitts wrote:Nancy i agree with you in fact thats what i felt start of phase
You agree with what Nancy said exactly
that it doesnt make much sense for scum klaus to not pick the kill if he was buddies w allison
I like this post, so Klaus initially hard tr both you and Vanya and post-flip, he immediately pushes Lila/Allison as the scumteam.

That points to Klaus/Vanya if Klaus is scum because scum wins if paragons only get one right, so Klaus actually makes more sense with Vanya than Lila.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #696 (isolation #77) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If I’m scum here, unless my buddy is already pretty much confiscum, I don’t push my buddy here as half of the scumteam. Because let’s say I’m hypothetically scum with Klaus, last thing I want is for paragons to have my buddy as half their solve, so Klaus might have spewed Vanya as his buddy.

It’s of course also possibly wifom to make us think it can’t possibly be Klaus/Lila but it just seems really strange to me that scum!Klaus throws either Allison or Lila under the bus like that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #698 (isolation #78) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 695, Lila Pitts wrote:ill repeat myself again

klaus/vanya makes the most sense @nancy imo but if ur confident in vanya town then its klaus/allison by poe
Klaus threw both you and Allison under the bus post-flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #700 (isolation #79) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 697, Lila Pitts wrote:i know this hurts me but i dont think i agree with that nancy because they want u to follow the entire solve and if you follow the entire solve you would theoretically lose even if u get half of it right
I know but my point is it’s dangerous for scum to do that unless their buddy is already pretty much confiscum because if paragons get half of it right, then they’re well on their way to nailing the entire team, which is why I think Klaus makes the most sense with Vanya.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #703 (isolation #80) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

It’s definitely possible that this could also be Klaus frustrated with Allison for not doing enough to help him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #705 (isolation #81) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 702, Lila Pitts wrote:yeah i think klaus makes the most sense with vanya, but i do think its possible tweet has townspewed herself here so im qualifying myself by saying by poe there is always klaus + allison
Okay, I’m thinking you’re town from this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #707 (isolation #82) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 704, Lila Pitts wrote:again im shooting myself in the foot here but arent george and bugspray pals i dont think klaus is going to be frustrated at allison here
That’s exactly how #375 reads to me though. He’s saying it’s you but but bitching at Allison without ever actually calling them scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #709 (isolation #83) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 706, Lila Pitts wrote:yay!

now the important question really imo is has morning tweet townspewed herself imo because if she hasn't then im heavily leaning vanya/klaus but if she has then by poe its just klaus/allison
Tweetie is extremely fake as scum and she doesn’t really sound that way and she seems to be really trying to sort. Bugs lockscum reading you pings me, considering GB is also pushing you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #712 (isolation #84) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 708, Lila Pitts wrote:the points for vanya is that they've been pretty active and present in everything basically

im a little worried about the fact that in the span of like 5 minutes they went from logical to weird and them bringing up the five/allison kill thing after the flip and then the whole song and dance of not remembering i felt was kinda scummy but i dont really know tweet well and that could be a town/dumbtell
Okay, I don’t believe you make this post as scum. I will re-ISO her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #713 (isolation #85) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 710, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 704, Lila Pitts wrote:again im shooting myself in the foot here but arent george and bugspray pals i dont think klaus is going to be frustrated at allison here
That’s exactly how #375 reads to me though. He’s saying it’s you but but bitching at Allison without ever actually calling them scum.
yeah i understand that i guess, like ur reading it as klaus being frustrated at allison

im just saying that i dont think in reality george is going to mad at bugspray here regardless of anything, maybe george wants to come off as frustrated, but he's not actually frustrated if that distinction matters
No, if he’s actually scum with bugs, he’s obviously beyond thrilled. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #716 (isolation #86) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 166, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:pick to vote. Vanya wanted to elim you but i'm pretty sure you're town.
This could possibly be good cop/bad cop routine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #717 (isolation #87) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 715, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 713, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 710, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
yeah i understand that i guess, like ur reading it as klaus being frustrated at allison

im just saying that i dont think in reality george is going to mad at bugspray here regardless of anything, maybe george wants to come off as frustrated, but he's not actually frustrated if that distinction matters
No, if he’s actually scum with bugs, he’s obviously beyond thrilled. :lol:
yep and i dont think if he's town he'd make a post like this @bugs cuz its a little rude and even though i know nothing of the george bug relationship, its probably not something that is truthful. basically what im saying is there isn't going to be a bug scum and george town world i think

or at least this a point against that world
Yeah, I’m pretty confident now on GB!scum. Possibly, in Boon uPick, Titus called her buddy an “ass” iirc, so that “harshness” could possibly be buddy indicative. But I think it’s a fake read from GB to suddenly do a total 180 on you like that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #718 (isolation #88) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 125, Lila Pitts wrote:from your point of view there is a 50% chance im scum and not much is happening so defending me is a little weirdchamp
Yeah except i'm not blindly flipping a coin. I don't want to lose the game on page 6 when a yolo hammer happens from lurking scum.
This interaction reads anti-associative.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #719 (isolation #89) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 135, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
time is running out, klaus!
Possible scum!theatre?

Idk, I still lean bugs > Tweetie but I always think bugs is scummy. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #720 (isolation #90) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 168, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:So you picked Lila to eliminate which is my preference rather than your own preference which is Alli?
In post 169, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:I honestly think this game can't move forward until Allison/Five start posting again though. I feel like we're taking shots in the dark.

@Oka were you already pushing Five at this point because I could definitely view this as Klaus possibly distancing Alli.

I also didn’t exactly love bugs’ super aggressive tone with me. If you’re actually town here bugs. never ever try that again with me because it will backfire on you 100% of the time.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #721 (isolation #91) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 118, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 103, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:2 pm for you? Why did you follow the 7 pm direction rather than the "in 30 minutes" direction?
I saw 7pm while I was at work and I guess that's the only words I read of that post and moved on. My brain is a thing.

Also!!! I disagree that Lila's high efforts to hide her original identity is scummy. I see it as townie, since it goes against the paragon wincon.

VOTE: Allison tho. Your pfp quickly outs you and I can only ever see that benefit scum.

Pedit: idk what to say about the 7pm thing.

In post 195, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Five

Fine. I wanted to enjoy this game longer though.
Lila was willing to have Vanya pick, which would have been Alli but Klaus made it a point of picking Lila. This could be absolutely brilliant distancing if bugs is scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #722 (isolation #92) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 145, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:why the fuck is this time sensitive
?????
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #734 (isolation #93) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 725, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 696, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If I’m scum here, unless my buddy is already pretty much confiscum, I don’t push my buddy here as half of the scumteam. Because let’s say I’m hypothetically scum with Klaus, last thing I want is for paragons to have my buddy as half their solve, so Klaus might have spewed Vanya as his buddy.

It’s of course also possibly wifom to make us think it can’t possibly be Klaus/Lila but it just seems really strange to me that scum!Klaus throws either Allison or Lila under the bus like that.
Why does it matter if you guess one scum, you need both you know. Scum doesnt care if one person is guessed
In post 697, Lila Pitts wrote:i know this hurts me but i dont think i agree with that nancy because they want u to follow the entire solve and if you follow the entire solve you would theoretically lose even if u get half of it right
Yeah i am so confused
Yes I know but it’s in scum’s best interest that I don’t do that because if I have one scum locked, I have a much better chance of figuring out their buddy, so I think scum only throws their buddy’s name out there if they’re already viewed as consensus scum, otherwise unlikely imo.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #735 (isolation #94) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 726, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 698, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 695, Lila Pitts wrote:ill repeat myself again

klaus/vanya makes the most sense @nancy imo but if ur confident in vanya town then its klaus/allison by poe
Klaus threw both you and Allison under the bus post-flip.
the only alternative would be to scumread me, who was consensus town at the time so that'd take a lot of effort

Also even if Klaus scumread me post flip, that doesnt say anything because it does not matter at all if scum busses right now. They can get their partner confirm-scummed, it does not matter if the exact team is not guessed. So i dont really get how Klaus' reads post flip matter partner wise
It matters if their read post-flip doesn’t make sense with their progression pre-flip. That’s why I don’t think it’s Oka. Rn, I’m leaning Klaus/Alli > Klaus/you because I felt that bugs was trying to hard manipulate me with their aggressive tone, which is > highly scum indicative and it also read really fake to me.

I don’t feel manipulated at all by either you or Oka.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #736 (isolation #95) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 727, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 722, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 145, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:why the fuck is this time sensitive
?????
First quote is pressuring Klaus to vote (I really wanted to see if he'd vote whoever it was with me), second is asking Oka why he needed an answer from Klaus on something like instantly, i dont really remember

Why does this matter exactly?
Okay thanks for explaining this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #737 (isolation #96) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 728, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 721, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Lila was willing to have Vanya pick, which would have been Alli but Klaus made it a point of picking Lila. This could be absolutely brilliant distancing if bugs is scum.
Lol yeah if Klaus picking Lila while I was doing my own thing was faked confusion, I'd be very impressed

In reality though it's more likely he was genuinely confused so he did the safer option of handing the elim back to Lila
Are you tr Klaus?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #738 (isolation #97) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 729, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:we are at the point where we agree it's me/Lila + Klaus yes?
No, I think it’s Klaus + Alli or you. I think Lila’s town. And rn, I lean Alli > you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #739 (isolation #98) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 731, SnaileyBailey wrote:Bailey thinks that Lila and Allison is a possibility
Snailey also thinks it's possible

Oh? This is a complete 180 from yesterday. What changed for you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #741 (isolation #99) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 733, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Lila/Allison is possible partner wise but i townread bugs and not klaus so ya

but partner wise yes, Lila picking Five over Allison was kinda contrived. But -- if Allison/Five are town, that means Lila's little game didnt have any risk associated, so there's that i guess. Remember Lila originally wasnt going to play that game -- he was going to just have 2 ppl vote and then demonstrate he wont quickhammer. the game changed
I think you’re town. I don’t think Tweetie!scum could maintain this charade as long as you have at this point but if you tr bugs, then why does scum!Oka try to save Allison and push Five?

Was Lila ever in real danger? Could that be why Klaus picked him > you? Because otherwise, it doesn’t really make sense if it’s Klaus/Lila.

If bugs is town and either bugs/Flea were the consensus elims, then Lila was never in actual danger.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #742 (isolation #100) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 740, Allison Hargreeves wrote:how am i suddenly scum
I don’t know why SB did the 180 but I felt you were aggressively trying to manipulate my read.

I don’t think it’s Vanya, I think scum!Tweetie would have probably cracked under the pressure by now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #746 (isolation #101) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 743, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Lila/Klaus >> Lila/Alli >>>>> Alli/Klaus

imo
Maybe I’ll just sheep you and pray because it’s pretty much a crap shoot at this point and no guess or only one is an autolose.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #747 (isolation #102) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 741, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 733, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Lila/Allison is possible partner wise but i townread bugs and not klaus so ya

but partner wise yes, Lila picking Five over Allison was kinda contrived. But -- if Allison/Five are town, that means Lila's little game didnt have any risk associated, so there's that i guess. Remember Lila originally wasnt going to play that game -- he was going to just have 2 ppl vote and then demonstrate he wont quickhammer. the game changed
I think you’re town. I don’t think Tweetie!scum could maintain this charade as long as you have at this point but if you tr bugs, then why does scum!Oka try to save Allison and push Five?

Was Lila ever in real danger? Could that be why Klaus picked him > you? Because otherwise, it doesn’t really make sense if it’s Klaus/Lila.

If bugs is town and either bugs/Flea were the consensus elims, then Lila was never in actual danger.
Lila was only in danger if i picked the elim. I was scumreading Alli, Klaus, and Lila to varying extents at the time. Klaus TR Lila and Lila cant kill Lila.

However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.

And idk that's my only lingering question. I'm not sure why Oka bothers to do the contrived Five over Alli thing. It's possible that it doesnt mean anything and he was just trying to fake a townie thought process, and it's possible it was intentional to trick us. But yea, if it's Oka/Alli that was the crucial thing
Yeah why does Lila if Klaus buddy try to save Allison?

So we have Oka who’s trying to save Alli vs Klaus who wants to kill them, yet has Lila decide the elim?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #748 (isolation #103) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And then GB sr Oka for their decision post-flip?

I think Klaus/Alli. If GB really wanted Alli dead, he doesn’t have Lila make the decision.

I’m going with that. I think Klaus/Lila is just way too obvious to be correct.

I’m going with Klaus/Alli.

VOTE: Klaus/Allison

Paragons should probably sheep this because I think I’m right. Vanya’s town and I don’t think scum!Klaus has his buddy make the elim choice unless he was in actual danger.

Klaus/Alli look like scum distancing to me. Town!Klaus makes a point of voting Alli yet has Lila who prefers Five, make the elim choice?

And post-flip throws him under the bus? Nah and as Lila pointed out, Klaus went really hard on Alli but didn’t actually sr them, so I don’t think Klaus/Lila makes any sense.

It’s either Klaus/Alli or Lila/Alli imo.

And I lean Klaus/Alli. I think Lila was set up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #749 (isolation #104) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Possibility of Lila/Alli but Alli is definitely one scum. Klaus isn’t doing anything. Wouldn’t scum!GB try harder?

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #751 (isolation #105) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 540, Allison Hargreeves wrote:pitts is scum
Possible buddy tmi?

I feel that Allison is one scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #752 (isolation #106) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 750, Maruchan wrote:
In post 748, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Klaus/Allison
Please re-affirm this in paragon thread or DMs for official Paragon voting goodness

ninj'ad
I understand the rules, I voted here because I know it won’t count. When I’m decided between Alli/Lila vs. Alli/Klaus, I’ll make it official but it’s definitely one of those two.

Vanya is town and Klaus/Lila is way too obvious, so ruling that out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #753 (isolation #107) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Lila can only be scum with bugs.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #754 (isolation #108) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 711, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 709, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 706, Lila Pitts wrote:yay!

now the important question really imo is has morning tweet townspewed herself imo because if she hasn't then im heavily leaning vanya/klaus but if she has then by poe its just klaus/allison
Tweetie is extremely fake as scum and she doesn’t really sound that way and she seems to be really trying to sort. Bugs lockscum reading you pings me, considering GB is also pushing you.
im not going to pretend to have played with tweetie so i cant comment really but if ur reasonably confident enough in tweetie being too far out of her scum meta here which is definitely possible because she has done some very strange probably AI things, then by poe its going to be allison + klaus

its hard for me to really push allison + klaus over vanya + klaus because i dont really believe it in as much but its my 2 cents
Hmm . . . not really liking this. Maybe it really is Lila/Allison. GB had so much conviction in his post and Oka has sounded so flat.

Ironically that was my initial solve and they’re > correct. So many games I’ve had the correct reads and either doubted myself or allowed myself to be talked out of them. Scum!Klaus doesn’t hard tr his buddy.

Yeah, I’m going with that.

I tr both Vanya and Klaus and sr both Lila and Alli initially and I’m convinced bugs is scum here who tmi’d his buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #755 (isolation #109) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 745, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.
*everyone in the three who were voting

Alli was not safe lul
I don’t see why scum!Klaus puts his buddy Alli at risk at all. I’m going with Lila/Alli.

VOTE: Lila/Ali

Oka, you really had me going for awhile what gave it away is you pushing obvtown!Vanya > Allison.

That was the smoking gun for me.

It’s Lila/Allison people.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #756 (isolation #110) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I don’t see why scum!GB ever makes this post. It’s so totally anti-wincon if scum and why isn’t scum!GB trying to influence anything? I think his absence is more likely to come from town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #759 (isolation #111) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 757, DkKoba wrote:
In post 755, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 745, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:However, it was unlikely i pick klaus/Lila because I wanted to elim immediately. So everyone in that three was pretty safe.
*everyone in the three who were voting

Alli was not safe lul
I don’t see why scum!Klaus puts his buddy Alli at risk at all. I’m going with Lila/Alli.

VOTE: Lila/Ali

Oka, you really had me going for awhile what gave it away is you pushing obvtown!Vanya > Allison.

That was the smoking gun for me.

It’s Lila/Allison people.
I also submitted this vote.

Should be hammered
\o/

Hectic sheep me on Lila/Allison.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #760 (isolation #112) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 758, Hectic wrote:Klaus hasn't posted at all though
And why wouldn’t he if scum, considering everyone was initially pushing him with everyone else including Vznya?

I’m extremely confident that it’s Lila/Allison.

Oka is tonally off - not firey like his towngame and his only partner can be Allison who was aggressively trying to manipulate me because apparently bugs thinks I’m actually an idiot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #764 (isolation #113) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 758, Hectic wrote:Klaus hasn't posted at all though
I ISO’d GB from jigsaw and he was very much a tryhard in that. That post I quote just really seemed super genuine to me.

Lila can only be scum with Allison. Lila/Klaus are anti-associative and Vanya’s bleeding obvtown yet Oka pushed her as Klaus’ buddy > Allison. That’s what convinced me. Town!Oka would push Allison > Vanya.

Oka/bugs are buddies and Klaus nailed it. He townspewed in that post by clearing Vanya, who is bleeding obvtown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #767 (isolation #114) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 762, Hectic wrote:Klaus went from Lila!scum to Lila!town post-hammer, can easily see that as distancing. He handed the elim to Lila. bugspray has bothered posting and opening themselves up to be read which is inherently town-motivated, Klaus has not and has posted just 1 alignment-indicative post since the hammer.
Bugs did nothing during the game. Scum!Klaus doesn’t hand his buddy Lila the elim when Lila was in 0 danger. Klaus/Lila are not aligned.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #768 (isolation #115) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 766, Hectic wrote:Can you show me what's anti-associative between Lila and Klaus?
Would scum!you hand your buddy the elim choice if they are in no danger? Why? That makes absolutely no sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #770 (isolation #116) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 769, Hectic wrote:Klaus handed Lila to choose the elim. Klaus wouldn't choose Vanya because Vanya's last vote and suspicion was Klaus himself. Five and Allison were both wildcards. The fact Klaus chose Lila is actually associative, not anti imo
Klaus also knew that Lila would vote Five > Allison.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #772 (isolation #117) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 769, Hectic wrote:Klaus handed Lila to choose the elim. Klaus wouldn't choose Vanya because Vanya's last vote and suspicion was Klaus himself. Five and Allison were both wildcards. The fact Klaus chose Lila is actually associative, not anti imo
Why does Lila try to save Allison if he’s buddies with Klaus?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #774 (isolation #118) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 772, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Why does Lila try to save Allison if he’s buddies with Klaus?
I keep coming back to this. Why does Lila try to save Allison and push Five if he’s buddies with Klaus?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #775 (isolation #119) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 173, Lila Pitts wrote:i think this means its vanya + klaus or allison + five lol
In post 183, Lila Pitts wrote:ehh i think i can outtown both of you and im pretty confident in this dynamic lets be safe
VOTE: five
so nobody gets paranoia'd if five/allison are town
In post 184, Lila Pitts wrote:( i pick 5)
In post 193, Lila Pitts wrote:klaus + five maybe?
In post 260, Lila Pitts wrote:does klaus/allison seriously make sense to you? does allison/vanya seriously make sense to you?
In post 266, Lila Pitts wrote:im pretty sure klaus was scumreading them because klaus locked both of us town
In post 268, Lila Pitts wrote:which is something to be considered for any combinations of klaus scum, they'd probably not be paired with five/allison because klaus locked both of us town
In post 270, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 124, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 122, Lila Pitts wrote:also klaus defending me weirdchamp
y tho

you and Vanya have actually been engaging in the thread and are pretty townie to me.
In post 274, Lila Pitts wrote:i voted out five over allison because i was worried that you might argue an unflipped five would mindgame/paranoia us and tbh i didnt want to deal with that

allison should be easier to clear themself, they seem like a pretty transparent type of player that people wouldn't get worried about
In post 275, Lila Pitts wrote:i think arguably allison might've had more equity than five but i think flipping five wins more games because they can probably carry harder as a flipped townie than a theoretically allison flipped townie

of course this banks completely on vanya + klaus but im reasonably confident enough to go with it
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #776 (isolation #120) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 274, Lila Pitts wrote:i voted out five over allison because i was worried that you might argue an unflipped five would mindgame/paranoia us and tbh i didnt want to deal with that

allison should be easier to clear themself, they seem like a pretty transparent type of player that people wouldn't get worried about
In post 275, Lila Pitts wrote:i think arguably allison might've had more equity than five but i think flipping five wins more games because they can probably carry harder as a flipped townie than a theoretically allison flipped townie

of course this banks completely on vanya + klaus but im reasonably confident enough to go with it
@Hectic
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #778 (isolation #121) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Only thing I think is if Klaus buddy was active, so maybe?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #779 (isolation #122) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 533, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 524, Hectic wrote:How are you reading Vanya now, Lila? is cool but a lot of that thoughtspew like the stuff on being fearful on identities and being tilted in other games are NAI things that I think can come from either alignment

@Allison/bugspray
, paragons can no longer win by guessing identities. The only way paragons and town win now is by guessing the two remaining scum players. If you're town, you need to show us that and help us figure out who scum is
i will iso mod to confirm this bcs big if true
In post 539, Allison Hargreeves wrote:idk how to explain how im not scum other than explaining how i play as scum and obv dont want ya'll to read me better
In post 569, Allison Hargreeves wrote:okay im town because if i was scum i would be trying to appear townie since the hammer because i know i still have to do something to win. the fact i tjhought i lost means that im toiwn

Okay, maybe?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #783 (isolation #123) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 192, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:wait wtf are we deciding the elim already?
In post 195, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Five

Fine. I wanted to enjoy this game longer though.
These posts were about a minute apart.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #797 (isolation #124) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 788, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Admitedly Alli/Lila is possible still so I'm not completely confident in Klaus/Lila but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think bugs played well when they were here if they're scum
If it’s Alli/Klaus, we can just yell at Hectic. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #798 (isolation #125) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 797, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 788, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Admitedly Alli/Lila is possible still so I'm not completely confident in Klaus/Lila but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think bugs played well when they were here if they're scum
If it’s Alli/Klaus, we can just yell at Hectic. :P
I mean Lila/Alli.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #801 (isolation #126) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 800, DkKoba wrote:
In post 789, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Also I think the entirety of town peacing out for the whole paragon guessing phase means town deserves to lose to Lila/Alli anyway if they're the team
^^
If this turns out to be the team, I will be God tier scumhunter.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #802 (isolation #127) » Sun May 09, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

GB’s last post on site was on May 4th. I’m worried now, :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #904 (isolation #128) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 804, Maruchan wrote:
Paragons have successfully deduced the scum team of
Klaus & Lila
! Town and Paragons win!
Oh wow. \o/. You were right, Hectic. I was only certain on Tweetie!Town and Oka!Scum. But I also remembered bugs as Diego!scum in Jingle’s secret alt game where they played completely differently. I just wasn’t confident on it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #905 (isolation #129) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Very impressive!

I almost wish I had been a player in this game, so that Tweetie could have done one on me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #906 (isolation #130) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 815, Hectic wrote:Okay so where's the reveal that Oka was actually Five and Lila was Flea all along, I'm waiting
lmfaooo
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #907 (isolation #131) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 821, DkKoba wrote:that was really my main contribution to the paragon guess
but really shows how game was basically locktown win in nancy vs titus with hectic nancy and I all being town ^.^
Yassss, amazing team effort.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #908 (isolation #132) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 827, OkaPoka wrote:wait u dont know i run this site? yeah mith handed the keys over to me that was serious, we are all in mafiascum hell right now
I beg to diffah, we are always in mafiascum hell, even when we’re sleeping . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #909 (isolation #133) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 837, Hectic wrote:
In post 831, SnaileyBailey wrote:Image

the snailey fan club has beat the baddies
Who are you

Pooky?
I could probably do a pretty impressive impersonation of Pooky.

“big true”

“friendo”

“dope”

“everyone’s voting me, i have so many fans”

i’m/she/he/they/etc. “am/are the towniest town whoever towned.”
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #910 (isolation #134) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 840, OkaPoka wrote:i suspect in here:
Ydrasse
Vanderscamp
NorwegianBoyEE
Menalque
Bingle
Infinity 324
No Face
PookyTheMagicalBear
skitter30
Not BEF? Ydrasse doesn’t use the word “goodie” or “baddie” too often. Not Mena/Skitter. Datisi is GB’s #1 fan. Also people post differently when they’re actual players in a game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #911 (isolation #135) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 850, SnaileyBailey wrote:Image

Bailey: Snailey why are you crying?
Snailey: Bailey, someone just called me a banned user
Is Noraa off the table?

Koba, are you thinking Krazy, I really doubt that.

I think BEF is definitely possibility. He loves making these type of accounts but I wouldn’t rule out Noraa. After all, she’s the undisputed queen of cuteness.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #912 (isolation #136) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 850, SnaileyBailey wrote:Image

Bailey: Snailey why are you crying?
Snailey: Bailey, someone just called me a banned user
Is Noraa off the table?

Koba, are you thinking Krazy, I really doubt that.

I think BEF is definitely possibility. He loves making these type of accounts but I wouldn’t rule out Noraa. After all, she’s the undisputed queen of cuteness.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #913 (isolation #137) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 852, OkaPoka wrote:i associated kanna and shiki with hectic. georgebailey. bugspray. etc maybe we can include those suspects as well.
Kanna is def possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #914 (isolation #138) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 865, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:It's def Datisi
He’s your #1 fan, so makes the most sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #929 (isolation #139) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 928, OkaPoka wrote:thank you even more for modding maruchan and jingle for comodding/inventing this!
If Baton Pass was happening now, I very much doubt I would have miselimed you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #931 (isolation #140) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 930, OkaPoka wrote:did someone mention baton pass?

*fortunate son starts playing*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”