Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Brave Heart Lion »

In post 1249, Farkran wrote:
In post 1242, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is Unwd. And you're one of the more arrogant players i've met to think you've "caught me" because i made some light jokes in a game.
Also this is 100% town!norwee
I got scumpings in that post.

Last time someone said that, Norweeheart was an SK
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:29 pm

In post 1314, Chara wrote:
In post 1304, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But what if someone vigs Beeboy and we vote someone that will react more to pressure instead.
this is why i'm proposing a non-beeboy wagon right now. i think Raya's scummy, we can talk about that.
Im curious in this development
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:40 pm

Mmm..

Faeheart

Should i not be tr you here? I curio on why you think i don't know you too well
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:54 pm

In post 1389, Anya wrote:VOTE: Raya

she switched all the lights on at home and left for holiday hoping we wouldn't notice the house is actually empty

also Chara is right that her defence of Toadette feels like she has weights in her shoes
Couple questions

Why are you piggybacking on someone elses thoughts?

Why are you operating under singleball?

Also

@ Chara

Why are you operating under a singleball?
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:26 pm

I apologize for these string of posts

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST ONE

29-41...

I'm totally going to do 20 pages after catching up the last 30 or so
In post 709, unwnd wrote:
In post 638, SirCakez wrote:i don't like some of unwnd's logic, it doesn't feel like his town thought process
Pot cannot call kettle black here, your problem with me from the start is that I was making a vague statement about Fark, but yet your own read on me is vague lol
I feel like bakeheart does this often as both alignments. I like his energy and how hes trying to engage here dont you?

I don't get the sense that he's trying to fly under the radar but instead, is trying to make moves despite being in constant cstch up mode, dont you?

Page 30, i think andanteheart is town. He has some good probing questions on 29 and 30 and its making me feel better about my stance on Kazyheart

Who i currently feel is not the most caught up, and doesnt have the best posts yet has called me out for my lack of posts.

Hes not wrong to have me as a null read, but I feel like he is lowkey trying to pin active lurking on my slot because I'm just so immemorable.
In post 761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post
Just because they defend you?

In post 771, xofelf wrote:
In post 760, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 759, xofelf wrote:you come across a lot more different when you're being schemey and lying.
This feels like a loaded question
gotta work on that for my survivor game
Babe, that's how I know what it looks like ;)

Also kdowns, tr means Townread. 95% sure anyways.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 759, xofelf wrote:Beeboy as scum is a bad read.
why
If you kept reading, I explained immediately right after. It's a bad read for right now this second. There is not enough in this particular game to actually for sure say that.
Andante wrote:
In post 759, xofelf wrote:but this is also just fluff interactions were fun and I always like fun.
SAAAMMMEEEE That's why I was like, uhhh what?? yall are voting xofelf??? I was loving them... having a great time... yet apparantly we gotta be super serious... as if I have super serious reads on everyone right now...
Didn't you know, mafia is at all times v srs >:( No fun for anybody. Not like it's rule number one or anything and the sole reason I joined this game, noooo, certainly not.
I think this is foxhearts best post all game. I feel like hes more interested jn making friends more than anything else.

Also, need to stop here at the bottom of page 32
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So uh, maybe Beeboy is scum?
I’m guessing they don’t join and just flake as town?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 1503, Brave Heart Lion wrote:
In post 1389, Anya wrote:VOTE: Raya

she switched all the lights on at home and left for holiday hoping we wouldn't notice the house is actually empty

also Chara is right that her defence of Toadette feels like she has weights in her shoes
Couple questions

Why are you piggybacking on someone elses thoughts?

Why are you operating under singleball?

Also

@ Chara

Why are you operating under a singleball?
1 - oink oink

2 - what does that mean
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Anya »

unwnd and sircakez are also welcome in the treehouse
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by Anya »

raya keeps asking useful sounding questions but it's actually to distract us while she chops the treehouse down

don't let her
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

There';s a lot here, and I don't have the time tonight to give full thoughts, so I'll just kinda give something to let you all know where I'm at.
Top Town: Unwnd, Anya, Cakez (though I disagree with things such as them saying me trying to reduce the info take in is scummy), and Flea who's thought processes I've mostly agreed with
I'd be willing to go for the meta push here, but I'd like to sort both Adante and Farkran. Farkran in paticular has had a few good posts and plenty of "meh" ones, which leaves me conflicted.
P-edit: I wrote this a few hours ago and forgot to hit send ;.;
p-editx2: wdym distract people whilst we chops down your threehouse?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

*she not we
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by Anya »

she keeps asking people to explain their reads like explain more reasons for why shiro is a wolf or more reasons for why kayzan is town

she doesn't know what to do at the bottom of the treehouse while we lounge up her so she's just awkwardly asking questions but all the while she has an axe behind her back which comes out to smack the tree when we're distracted by the questions
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Anya »

ivy you're permanently in my treehouse bc you were the first to join the feline friends even though i'm not sure if you're town
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Hell yeah
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1469, Andante wrote:
In post 1466, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1464, Andante wrote:
In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
Well, I haven't played with most of this table before, and none of the ones who know my playstyle are voting me lmao I will admit I've meme'd more than normal this game, but I was honestly having a great time, I loved all the laughs!!! I think I have splashed of content, there was someone I read their ISO last night, found it scummy, I think their name is Shire/Shiro, I could go check, but yeah. too many people to really read all lol I've also been out all day. I'm town!!! Have no fear!! I'm just the easiest push for people right now. I also don't exactly know what my role is, so not like I can claim anything lmao thus regardless of anything, I'm not claiming lol
What did you find scummy about Shiro?
So, in my ISO there's "Shiro feels off" but like, I don't know. Feels like Shiro is doing bare minimum to get by. the norwegian vote in 1048 feels weird too, like, norwegian is someone who is actually super easy to push, I said something on this earlier, but this vote, feels very real, not RVS. Responds 300 posts later to a comment about that vote, when asked why the wagon was bad, goes "Both it reasoning and its sudden traction." like, I really feel like this is coasting scum, I know there's not a whole lot to the ISO, which makes it an easy read, but idk I feel like this is textbook scum game. nothing in that iso says towny
I can see that. Why aren't you voting Shiro then? I thought you were voting beeboy because you didn't have anyone better to vote?
In post 1479, Toadette wrote:that is multiball pooky VOTE: Pooky
Why are you voting pooky for this?
In post 1493, Dwlee99 wrote:I guess I'm confused why you think it is opportunism to be on Andante but haven't really named examples of such opportunism and presumably don't think so about my vote. There are three votes other than mine on Andante, which ones do you find opportunistic?
I'll respond to this either on break or after work. Not enough time now. Don't let me forget.
In post 1496, Brave Heart Lion wrote:
In post 1061, Raya36 wrote:Once again, gonna ask why because I townread toadette
Cant say much other than vibes at the moment

But then I have the inclination to sr people like Isis, tierce so grain of salt

If I had to use words I think the best is shes iioa-y?
I thought her entrance was good and she definitely had some analysis. But I can see where you're coming from for her most recent stuff.

{Will finish the last page on break too)
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1453, Thestatusquo wrote:
VoteCount 1.22

Andante [4]
Nero Cain, dwlee99, farkran, kdowns
Kazyan [4]
raya36, brave heart lion, murdercat, sircakez
Beeboy [4]
pooky, unwnd, kazyan, andante
NorwegianboyEE [3]
shiro, save the dragons, flea
Save the Dragons [2]
norwegianboyee, flow trap
raya36 [2]
chara , anya
xofelf [1]
toadette
anya [1]
firebringer

Not Voting [3]

Beeboy, xofelf, ivyeo

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
Hmm. Looking at this, i am thinking that:
1) the wagon on andante still looks good to me
2) the wagon on kazyan is bad
3) the wagon on beeboy could be good if i am to trust andante
4) the wagon on norwee is bad although 3 people barely count as a wagon, and 2 people definitely don't

Can we consolidate a bit more? Out of everyone in this game i am most confident on my dwlee and unwnd townreads, which makes it hard to decide where to go. Personally i'd honestly want andante over beeboy, but i see how beeboy could be scum anyways so i'm willing to compromise there. The wagons on kaz and norwee should not exist tbh.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Farkran »

Anya's iso is actually quite bad

Votes are all over the place, almost all of them are bad consensus votes, the rest are jokes. I can see scum trying to look like they are doing something but the dots don't actually connect.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anya is always like that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante
In post 629, Nero Cain wrote:my Andante reasoning isn't very "strong" and its just feels, IDK if anyone will agree with me or not but yeah...
In post 60, Andante wrote:not if we unite to take you out first..
In post 114, Andante wrote:I think it's cute how Nero thinks he's our leader
these just felt like things scum would say. like 60 seems like them fishing for town cred. its like "lookI'm sooo one f you guy!" and 114 is talking down to me.
In post 239, Andante wrote:you're recruiting me?? to which side?
I still think this is a bit fake-sounding. I mean would she be worried that an anti-town faction would have a public recruit option or that Pooky would name all his recruits?

Also, she's doing this kinda weird thing where she assumes that the cats are the scum team just b/c the name is "dogs vs. cats" but many of you have said you are other animals and the town pm lists threasts as our enemy. Am I just overthinking this?
I kinda have this belief that scum (especially newb scum) will like not react to certain posts b/c what happens is once they react and there's a back and forth it becomes bigger and shines a spotlight on them. I've asked her twice why she hasn't reacted to my initial case and she didn't even respond to that. She seems scared and I think newb scum might be scared of me.
In post 1103, Nero Cain wrote:tbf, asking for votes so she can go ahead and claim a pr and wiggle out of a d1 lynch isn't very townie. At least that's the impression I get when she asks for more votes on her.
and I thought I had already called this out but I can't find my own post but
In post 868, Andante wrote:Anya town, Cake town, Pooky town, flow might be scum. those are my strongest reads
In post 869, Andante wrote:oh and firebringer town, xolfelf town
I didn't really like how she has mostly town reads b/c its
INCREDIBLY
easy for scum to call players town b/c scum already knows who is town/not on thier team. It also kinda buddys them up and incriminates them a lil when scum flips. It seemed odd to me that it was lacking kdowns as thats whom she was pushing or at least voting. Did she ever mention flow at any point before this?

Also I just feel like alot of her posts are cringe.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1517, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anya is always like that.
this. my only worry is that her "this feels like 3 scum" might be a kinda slip. like if this is MB then 2 3 man scum teams for a total of 6 scum make sense in a 24 player.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Farkran »

MURDERCAT is also quite bad, only a handful of posts, a bad vote, and a voiced attempt at defending lurkers

That's not how town would approach that, if you think a lhf is being pushed you try to identify who's the scum behind it, you don't just defend the slot - that is only useful to take credit if the flip is town, but doesn't advance the gamestate
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1519, Nero Cain wrote:
this. my only worry is that her "this feels like 3 scum" might be a kinda slip. like if this is MB then 2 3 man scum teams for a total of 6 scum make sense in a 24 player.
Hmm, ok. I don't know anya. Does this match only their town meta, or both town and scum making it nai?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pookythemagicalbear
Beeboy (maybe)
Kazyan
Andante
flow trap
Ivyeo
unwnd
firebringer???

I feel like this is where I might want to lynch from today.

Farkran
Brave Heart Lion

I'm someone skeptical of these two for maybe a silly reason. Like I know I'm being full of myself and all here but I think I'm a decent contender for a nightkill and these two not really mentioning me feels like scum that are planning on nking me.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1469, Andante wrote:
In post 1466, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1464, Andante wrote:
In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
Well, I haven't played with most of this table before, and none of the ones who know my playstyle are voting me lmao I will admit I've meme'd more than normal this game, but I was honestly having a great time, I loved all the laughs!!! I think I have splashed of content, there was someone I read their ISO last night, found it scummy, I think their name is Shire/Shiro, I could go check, but yeah. too many people to really read all lol I've also been out all day. I'm town!!! Have no fear!! I'm just the easiest push for people right now. I also don't exactly know what my role is, so not like I can claim anything lmao thus regardless of anything, I'm not claiming lol
What did you find scummy about Shiro?
So, in my ISO there's "Shiro feels off" but like, I don't know. Feels like Shiro is doing bare minimum to get by. the norwegian vote in 1048 feels weird too, like, norwegian is someone who is actually super easy to push, I said something on this earlier, but this vote, feels very real, not RVS. Responds 300 posts later to a comment about that vote, when asked why the wagon was bad, goes "Both it reasoning and its sudden traction." like, I really feel like this is coasting scum, I know there's not a whole lot to the ISO, which makes it an easy read, but idk I feel like this is textbook scum game. nothing in that iso says towny
this is Shiro's meta
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1509, Ivyeo wrote:(though I disagree with things such as them saying me trying to reduce the info take in is scummy
?? I don't remember saying this
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”