Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 1848, Raya36 wrote:I would like to point out my neighbors have a treehouse and it's still standing. I support treehouses
i can see the lighter fluid in your back pocket as you're saying that
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Anya »

wait is that a flamethrower???
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think Norwee is very defensive but I'm not convinced that is scum-indicative. I think others noted that it is really just his playstyle to react like that to pressure. Nothing else I've seen from him really jumped out to me as scummy either, so I don't understand the wagon that quickly formed on him. The wagon is also comprised of a null-scum read (shiro), a null-town read (toadette, anya was nulltown for the Raya push but she seems to have kind of departed from it), and three nulls for me so I'm really not a fan of it.

Andante is seeming more town in the last couple of pages but my gut is telling me to not left her off the hook just because of that.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

This is why I read :P
In post 1840, Anya wrote:what's between a townlean and a townread? i tried coming up with some options

townglance
townpush
townrest
townsit
Take a scale of 0 - 10, town lean sits at 6 and 7, town read sits at 8 and 9, lock town is 10
In post 1843, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1836, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1295, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess i just find it hard to believe Beeboy would literally just never post as scum? Isn't this borderline trust tell?
OK so you're not even reading. Bonus.
NBEE also did this when suggesting that scum could be bussing Beeboy after Pooky specifically addressed that argument earlier.

I kinda can't blame NBEE for not wanting to read 75 pages of text tho
I don't really want to either but there's content in there and amma find it!
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 1852, Dwlee99 wrote:I think Norwee is very defensive but I'm not convinced that is scum-indicative. I think others noted that it is really just his playstyle to react like that to pressure. Nothing else I've seen from him really jumped out to me as scummy either, so I don't understand the wagon that quickly formed on him. The wagon is also comprised of a null-scum read (shiro), a null-town read (toadette, anya was nulltown for the Raya push but she seems to have kind of departed from it), and three nulls for me so I'm really not a fan of it.

Andante is seeming more town in the last couple of pages but my gut is telling me to not left her off the hook just because of that.
it's bc he climbed onto shiro's wagon bc they voted him but then pretended it was bc he liked the composition
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 1288, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't understand why we should ever eliminate a slot that doesn't even post. The allignment indicative information we'd get out of that flip if scum is zero to none. And if they flip town it's even worse.
In post 1295, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess i just find it hard to believe Beeboy would literally just never post as scum? Isn't this borderline trust tell?
In post 1347, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My stance on Beeboy is entirely based on logic i believe to be NAI either way.
In post 1505, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So uh, maybe Beeboy is scum?
I’m guessing they don’t join and just flake as town?
lingered around the minecart for a while and finally hopped in
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm more convinced by your second post than your first. I'll think it over more later.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

If Norwee is scum then Fark is scum with him

I stand by this
Stop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1852, Dwlee99 wrote:my gut is telling me to not left her off the hook just because of that.
One day I'll be freeeeee! Free of any suspicion... I guess that day is not today
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Andante »

I think Fark is scummier than norwee
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

My read on Norwee is largely dependent on Fark's apparent meta and nothing else

But I still think we destroy beeboy here
Stop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Andante »

Anya is also definitely not town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Andante »

I'll destroy beeboy here
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

Good dog

Roll over!
Stop
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When Norway is town and wagoned he cries like a baby. Is he doing that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1771, Anya wrote:VOTE: shiro

i want a cherry
In post 1773, Anya wrote:VOTE: raya

i feel accomplished in life
How did you manage to make three posts that I disagree with in a minute, Andante?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 1861, Andante wrote:Anya is also definitely not town
andante you've only seen me as a wolf

is it bc i seem similar to that game?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Anya »

you should check a town game as well if you want to compare between games it'll demolish your blueprints
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Forgot I had those quotes saved (relates to my null feelings on Anya)
In post 1864, Nero Cain wrote:When Norway is town and wagoned he cries like a baby. Is he doing that?
If we get rid of the pejorative, kinda.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by xofelf »

Shiro: There's not much in here, not really. But timezones can really fuck you. I don't really see the people calling this scum though. Feels like a super reach, they're no more scummy than a lot of the other slots that aren't posting much(which sure some of those could be lurking scum) but this doesn't feel like trying to fly under the radar or anything, but rather just trying when the time exists to do so. I don't see it. I do like the readspost they made. I just have a very genuine trying vibe to this slot, not overly compensating or just doing enough to be forgotten. It's all doing what they can manage.

Norwee: I remember thinking that Andante vote thing early on was odd, but felt like he explained in later posts. He's a lot fluffier which can make it a little difficult to read what's genuine and what's just silly. He does get awfully defensive and angry about the reasons for some of the early votes, but it does have more of a sense of genuine frustration and reasons that feel stupid, not necessarily caught scum. The thing I notice here in particular that I do find odd is for a while there he was very upset with unwnd, but then some posts later he's totally fine with unwnd again. And there's a couple times in this iso that he changes his interaction style or reads on people in a way that to me feels very whiplashy and I feel like I missed a step as to why it changed. It's possible that it's due to thoughts he has that he isn't posting and that's the step I'm missing, but idk. I also didn't really like his "Well fine I'll just stop posting >:(" pouty grump thing. Sure he may actually be angry and annoyed by people voting him, but it doesn't feel quite like the kind of thing you would do if you were trying to be helpful.

Andante: Holy shit why do you have 269 posts D: I'm not... doing this whole thing, no thank you. What I remember about seeing Andante in general doesn't read bad to me. She doesn't even read as being a fluffy chatty person trying to inflate the thread with posts just to make it ass to parse for everybody. She's just very much like an excitable puppy. Some of the people on her feel much more like they're annoyed with her style and they want to think that's scummy rather than *she's* scummy. I may also be biased though cuz I like her energy and fun.

Kazyan: I like Kaz. Their posts have this very specific analysis to it, that includes a lot of comparison. They've done a couple readslists and have updated their thoughts as they go. This is the slot that feels like it's doing the most in terms of actual solving and sorting. Reminds me of townTitus actually, so I really like what they're doing. I could see people voting here because this flip would be a goldmine of information, but I think I'd rather have them alive in the game. I guess to me a slot like this just reeks town, and smart town.

Beeboy: Lol I'm not isoing this. It's nothing. We're waiting on replacement at this point. Don't hate the wagon really, though it feels so ridiculously easy, then again, it's Day 1 so making a slot that was a nothing into at least a something isn't terrible. I do want to see what a replacement would do. When we murdered beeboy-scum in Roguelike, a lot of it had to do with how RCE handled it all. I want to see what happens. And really, this will still be here for a while and we're not going to get anything else until either beeboy shows up or we get a new replacement. I will say I do dislike Pooky's tunnelvision into this slot though. Sure in a past game beeboyscum screwed you, but you don't really feel like you're doing anything else, and I can't ignore the possibility of you bussing your scumbuddy. Either way, this slot is on pause for now.

So the tl;dr is from scummiest to dude what the fuck no: Norwee>beeboy>>>>Shiro>Andante>>>>>>>>>>>Kazyan

P-edit: God there's so many more posts since, I'm gonna post this then read them.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fark really likes to ignore me this game. I thought he'd have a reaction to
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1864, Nero Cain wrote:When Norway is town and wagoned he cries like a baby. Is he doing that?
He whined to me and I just threw my hands up once Fark meta townread it
Stop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1869, xofelf wrote:I may also be biased though cuz I like her energy and fun.
Yaasss Thank you!!!! also lol I didn't realize I had that many posts... oops
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Anya »

andante andante i want the beans i wanna make sure you aren't just pretending to say i'm a wolf bc i thought you were town for it earlier
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1866, Anya wrote:
In post 1861, Andante wrote:Anya is also definitely not town
andante you've only seen me as a wolf

is it bc i seem similar to that game?

you're exactly like you were last game!!! lol I can't fall for the same trick twice!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”