Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:47 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh dear.

How can I troll flavor leaf if he left? I will have to ruminate on this while espousing flowery prose.

Alternatively I'll just word salad on my driving around town today.

Sorry in advance for the typos!
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:30 am

Post by Cabd »

Greetings from the grand parking lot known as interstate 294 just north of Chicago in the beautiful state of Illinois everyone.

I am your host 45 minute commute to work man.

Today our topic will be why RVS is terrible and we should definitely get out of it as soon as possible.

Joining me today is the ghost of scum games past. Say hi to everyone Mr Ghost.

I know a few of you and a few of you know me but the rest of you are in for either a treat or absolute hell or both at the same time if you swing that way.

I've been banging on the glass doors yelling at bulge to let me in and then of course he opens the thread when I'm asleep on a work night.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 35, T3 wrote:KittyTacky pinging me as newbie scum here. Not sure if the current votes are RVS but VOTE: KittyTacky
Congrats on making a non random vote! Care to share with the class your reasoning? I don't think scum will be handing us a silver platter wrong thread post this game, so you'll have to try harder on this one if town~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 32, Nero Cain wrote:kinda hate cabd's post but I already hate everything cabd anyways so...
I never did figure out why that is but you do you.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 39, T3 wrote:Mostly
And the other lesser reason?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 48, Enchant wrote:doesh't doing something for it self
Hard disagree.

I'm explicitly putting myself, as well as T3's opinions on kitty, to the forefront.

Putting an actual vote there doesnt really change anything.
WindowsXP wrote:Cabd why do you get wagoned d1 so much :lol: this is the 3rd time ive seen it
Because I prefer to make big moves early to generate data. It's practically rinse and repeat these days.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Cabd »

You don't see how pressing T3 to express the specific reasoning for his kitty vote is me bringing that kitty vote and by extension myself and T3 and kitty to the forefront?

I don't know what to tell you, then.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Cabd »

I swear I'm talking to a wall.

Then again our mason PT was like this too.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 59, Nero Cain wrote:are u claiming that you try to intentionally get wagoned ala slayers gambit?
Nah. I just like trying to force an early end to RVS OR just make a controversial split in the player list to force side taking to generate data and often people wagon me for that. It's not like I'm trying the old-school slayer's gambit.

Think of it like a submarine sending out ACTIVE sonar instead of passive sonar. You get a lot more information than from passive sonar, but you also draw attention to yourself.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Where is a certain magical bear to write fanfiction when you need him?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Cabd »

I can't bring myself to vote DGB after normal 2181.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 114, Kerset wrote:crap i though that two people townread me :cry: :cry: :cry: but it was just an altslip
Don't worry my townreads are on sale to the highest bidder.

Whatcha got?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 133, WindowsXP wrote:i softed pr im clear
Taking on the flavor leaf legacy since he's not here to do so.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 139, Kerset wrote:There is nothing to back this up but I feel that Ayna has no idea what to do as scum here. She just throws votes to imitate the way she think her gameplay normally looks like.
Have you played with Anya before in a way that can provide more conviction to this gut? Or is this like omega gutty-gut?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Cabd »

You can't logically figure out something that wasn't done logically silly goose
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #159 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up breaking out the sonar metaphor at least twice a day at this rate. I think it's fairly clear what the operating system is trying to do.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 160, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 159, Cabd wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up breaking out the sonar metaphor at least twice a day at this rate. I think it's fairly clear what the operating system is trying to do.
Maybe I'm just not very experienced at mafia, but I'm genuinely not seeing it. Anyways, I've voiced my point. It's up to them if they want to answer it.
Sometimes it works out great as is the case for when liver leaf did it and elicit and sometimes it blows up in your face as in the animals normal I believe it was actually baby animals normal where a certain operating system that happens to be in this game fake claim to Mason's got counter claimed by the real Mason and ended up having their slot get misaliminated
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #178 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 175, WindowsXP wrote:the "townblock" is more of a "dont elim d1" list that is to be reexamined on later flips btw -its by no means a end all list. But it should definitely contain majority town with at worst 2 scum infiltrated. (i mean that as in the worst worst case scenario, i dont think i am worst than that)
I just wanted to chime in and plus one this a town block is not a take to the end of the game list it is a ticket today three or so kind of list you need to constantly be reevaluating your town block as time goes on and new data about people in and outside of it is available.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #183 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Cabd »

One note about Marky Mark's Claim....

Four slots had not yet posted when this miller claim went down:

Andresvmb
Dunnstral
Anya
Rathe

If this were a "Mafia fakeclaiming miller" scenario, I am willing to bet that Marky Mark would have waited until the town in this list had posted to ensure there was not an ACTUAL miller claim, or Marky Marky is scum with exactly this list, which, uh... yeah probably not. In a mini normal or micro game, fake miller claims are less likely to be CC'd. But this is a 21 player normal. Lots of potential roles in the game that could sniff out fakery this early.

I'm good w/ Marky for now, even independently of townreading the content of his posts.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #200 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Fuck Bulge's page top ambitions <3
Banned. ~Bulge

Also for those of you who are meta fancying, T3 has an extremely recently completed towngame: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=86184
Last edited by The Bulge on Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

PWN'd
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #208 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 207, WindowsXP wrote:no i think nero thinks im like bad at the game here because i pushed their elim last time we played because they made a really shitty ego play that came off as extremely scummy.
Nero's lovelist is probably shorter than his hatelist ~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Weeds at this point.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 216, Etine wrote:21 People is a lot that's about hmmm 6 scum right? I have about 4 scumreads my odds R good
There was a post breaking down the traditional mafiascum ratios here but I saw koba's post and don't want to wade into this line of questioning quite yet.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #222 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

(Think of that as me nodding along, and gently gesturing to continue)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

9 players is 2
13 players is 3
16 players is 4
21 players is 5

At least assuming singleball mafia team, no SK, and traditional scum distribution. Could be higher or lower depending on PR allocation.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #226 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Looks like Koba's got an answer.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #239 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

...well then.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #245 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 244, NDMath wrote:The assumption that there can only be one miller is an odd one.
I have seen "double town miller" exactly once in my mafia career, and The Bulge is not nearly assholish enough to troll us with such a setup.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #247 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 246, NDMath wrote:
In post 245, Cabd wrote:
In post 244, NDMath wrote:The assumption that there can only be one miller is an odd one.
I have seen "double town miller" exactly once in my mafia career, and The Bulge is not nearly assholish enough to troll us with such a setup.
To be fair I've never seen it-- I just don't think that a miller implies no other millers.
I would severely judge a mod for doing it in a normal. I'd side-eye it in a theme.

But regardless, my point stands, and I doubt scum even weighs that, they just go with "only fake claim miller if we're near last to post" regardless.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #253 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 251, Nero Cain wrote:its site meta to immediately claim if you are a negative utility role. part of me understands where u are coming from but the other part of me is like "really?" scum would look fairly bad to wait forever to fakeclaim miller. Do u really think scum would hold off claiming if they were gonna do the miller fakeclaim gambit?
I mean given this many replacements, it wouldn't be that bad of an idea at all?

It's a very weak reason, but it's a factor in my read none the less.

And if by some notion Marky was ever to flip scum those four should be looked at heavily.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #362 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 359, Nero Cain wrote:I responded to cabd in and he hadn't responded yet. You started pushing t3 in and was then being coy about why you scum read him so I pressure voted you and ever since you've been scum "reading" me.
Amusingly, I missed 63 entirely.

I am not really sure it's even still relevant.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #380 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 379, Nero Cain wrote:I mean 98 is the kinda fake ragey post I see from scum from time to time and in hindsight I should have called it out but the rest seems useless to me.
?

Do you not know of the glorious Pooky Russians on the Train fan fiction?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #381 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 380, Cabd wrote:
In post 379, Nero Cain wrote:I mean 98 is the kinda fake ragey post I see from scum from time to time and in hindsight I should have called it out but the rest seems useless to me.
?

Do you not know of the glorious Pooky Russians on the Train fan fiction?
In post 3903, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
The train groaned and rumbled as it began its journey out of Vladivostok, 200 tons of metal coming to life as one, the steady thrum of the wheels on the track pounding like waves upon a beach. Most of the cars on the train were ordinary, filled with people weary and preparing to sleep for the long journey ahead; but on one there was the excited hum of activity. Cabd Dmitiri Konstantinovich was a bear of a man, his chest built like a brick wall, arms thick like tree trunks with tattoos running down both sides. His eyes were an unnatural shade of blue, so icy and cold in their intensity that they could peel back a man’s soul until it held no secrets from him. He had risen through the ranks of the Syndicate through sheer determination, retiring his rivals with a careful word or ruthless application of force. His favorite method of killing was to use a heavy rope to beat someone so hard that they willingly agreed to hang themselves with the same rope. He had made many enemies on his rise and buried even more – his cold blooded ambition the stuff of underworld legend. Among all his lieutenants he trusted only a handful – Syr, Peta, Fiery, Notty.

However an American seal team had just seized his shipment in Hokkaido three hours ago, and Cabd Dmitiri Konstantinovich knew there was at least one rat on the train. None of the four had any reason to know of the raid, for them this would be just an ordinary trip to Moscow for some fun – however he knew that someone had a guilty conscience. As the friends pounded shot after shot of vodka, he looked at each of them thinking about who would be the one to crack. As the train rumbled onwards, the talk became louder and more boisterous, the five friends recounting their escapades together, how they had stolen a cow from a local farmer when they were young, their first bank robbery together, and that time when Fiery had assassinated an informant by throwing him out of his hotel suite into a river. Life was so much simpler then, but now they had risen to a very high place, and the fall from such a place could be quite dramatic.

After hours and hours of small talk and chit chat, Cabd eyed Syr very carefuly and remarked to him that he did not seem to be as spirited as he usually was. Syr looked up at him to make a half-hearted excuse, but when he looked into Cabd’s eyes, he knew there was no point. A look of resignation came over his face – it was relief almost. He reached across the table and touched Cabd’s hand.

“Promise me you will not touch my family, they had nothing to do with this”

A hush fell over the train then, the only sound they could hear was the steady thump thump thump of the train wheels. Everyone knew what had to be done. Cabd rose up and took Syr’s hand like an old friend, and guided him to the room where such things were done. It was over quickly, such was the respect afforded a friend of thirty years. As they began to clean up, the realization swept over the others that they had just narrowly avoided death, as they themselves were being tested. Cabd poured out the last of the vodka and they drank once more to the dearly departed.

As Notty took the body out to dispose of it, as he had done for many others before. Cabd passed out cigarettes for his last two compatriots. Peta took a long wistful inhale while watching the snow fall outside.
“I will have to find if he had any other compatriots, the Americans could not have only one spy within the ranks.”

Cabd Dmitiri Konstantinovich sighed.

“No my friend, you won’t.”

Peta never felt the bullet enter his brain, his last thought was about the moonlight on the horizon and the snow flowers in the air. They looked so beautiful and free, and now he was too.

VOTE: Elements
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #409 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think I'm somewhere around here...

{Nero Cain, Marky Mark, Kerset}

{XP, Deathnote}

Gap
{Dunn, Samantha, Vasex}

Gap
PILE OF NULLS {AKA anyone not listed above or below failed to make a large impression}

{T3, STD}
Gap

{Etine}

This is one of those games where finding townreads is a LOT easier than finding scum reads...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #410 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 407, WindowsXP wrote:etine/t3/mark is my would vote for pool atm
Sure on the first two, I get it fine.

Sell me on Marky? I really don't get the impression it's a fakeclaim here...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #411 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh and before it gets brought up, I am quite aware I am not currently voting for anyone.

It's part of my secret plan to make Titus laugh and then groan when she inevitably replaces into the game in the later phases.

Hi, future Titus! Enjoy your skewed VCA metrics!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #413 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 412, WindowsXP wrote:I ignore claims when i read people unless theres reasons for them not to be alive or do certain actions
Okay cool, so let's set that aside, and did I miss where you explained what bugged you about the play?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also, I'm treating the neighborhood as strodenger's reality until otherwise noted.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #538 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Cabd »

Hi. Wife got a year older. I see the posts but I will be responding later this evening.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #645 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 627, Marky Mark wrote:Random thought but lowkey scumpoints for Artemiana and Cabd not voting. It's page 26 peeps.
I'm quite aware I'm not voting. It's very intentional. I don't tend to make votes widely, I much prefer to holster until I am voting somebody I really WANT to vote, HARD.

This is *selfmeta* extremely normal for me as all alignments, thanks~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #647 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh also wife's birthday was pretty cool, we're making a cake, as she noted:

In post 1424, penguin_alien wrote:The promised recipe: Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Upside-Down Birthday Cake:

Ingredients:

10 tbsp. unsalted butter
3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
2/3 c. light corn syrup
1/4 c. heavy cream
1 3/4 c. sifted cake flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 eggs (separated)
3 squares unsweetened melted chocolate
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. milk
6 oz. chocolate chips (may substitute walnuts if you're not allergic like I am)

Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt 4 tbsp. butter in saucepan and stir in brown sugar. Warm until bubbling. Stir in corn syrup and cream. Continue to heat while stirring constantly until just boiling. Pour this mixture into a generously buttered 10" bundt pan. Continue on to prepare cake batter.

Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Beat 6 tbsp. butter until soft. Add sugar, mixing until combined. Add egg yolks, chocolate, and vanilla until combined. Alternate adding the flour mix in three parts and the milk in two parts, starting and ending with flour mix. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into batter. Gently stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the bundt pan; spread evenly. Bake for 45 min.

Once cake is out of oven and cooled for fifteen minutes, loosen edges and invert on a serving plate. You can remove any remaining caramel on the inside of the pan to add to the cake. Serve with whipped cream or whatever strikes your fancy.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #650 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 0, The Bulge wrote:Any and all Private Threads will remain open during the Day.
I remember when daytalk wasn't something normal games had.

But now it's taken for granted, hah.

Anyways, catching up from what I missed over the weekend.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #988 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Cabd »

I have ten pages to catch up, it would seem.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #989 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Cabd »

WTAF did I just read.

Also uh, no other investigative folks should counter-claim but it is terrible design to have an extremely shot-limited cop in play with a miller that gives a false result. Like having a oneshot role that can get BS info sucks to a quality of infinity and I'd rage at the setup designers post game if that were the case.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #990 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Cabd »

I feel very adrift at present, I usually try to find an anchor or two to bounce off of, but there's nobody here that can really fill that role and is active enough.

When mara altslipped I was like "cool, cool" but she makes me look like koba in terms of activity.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #992 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 830, KittyTacky wrote:if Cabd is town I feel they're a VT. I don't see a PR!Cabd, only a scum!Cabd or a VT!Cabd.
Why the actual fuck would you ever post this? I neither confirm nor deny it's right/wrong but why would you ever talk about this out loud?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #994 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 991, DkKoba wrote:millers claim and the pool of people they can check is narrowed for them to find other guilties
Under ideal circumstances maybe, but all it takes is one newbie who doesn't know miller etiquette.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #997 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Thanks Koba, you're clearly the hero we needed.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1000 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Cabd »

You're welcome, I guess?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1013 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Cabd »

Tenet and WH13 called, something about "claiming the entire town power base for no fucking reason day one"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1016 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm only null because I'm not around during pivotal moments. It's not like I hid my reads or anything of that sort.

I'm sure I'm missing them but people who asked me questions could re-ask them that would be swell.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1018 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Cabd »

Also self meta wifom but there's no way scum-me wasn't lurking like fuck and woulda lolhammered the wagon when it was at L-1 to trade one for one. Unless of course you were to think I'm scum WITH kitty?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1019 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1017, Kerset wrote:I hoped that Cab return would be by any degree informative but *sigh*
Be my bouncer, then?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1028 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Cabd »

I don't know if my heart could handle another taylor swift traitor event.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1032 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

You know, I was pretty sure I was going to be walking into the thread, and voting you before I saw what happened in my absence.

Now? I'm not really sure. I need a few hours to think about what went down around the kitty wagon and re-read the key players, as well as think about the T3 traitor angle stuff.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1035 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

150% no case other than gutping feels.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1037 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah. It's comparable to my vote on bell in the aforementioned taylor swift game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1038 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

At least I didn't dream about it this time?

Weird angle here man.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1050 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1049, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1044, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1036, Save The Dragons wrote:and that's enough to make you almost want to vote somebody you *checks notes* really WANT to vote, HARD?

interesting...
scummy
yeah it was scummy of cabd good point
I chuckled.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1053 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

posted a cake recipe :right:
told us how to self meta him half a dozen times :right:
never voted :right:
provided one read on one person :left: viewtopic.php?p=12722183#p12722183
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1055 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1054, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: T3

So is there a TL;DR of claims so far? I'm never going to remember all of them.
Marky Mark Miller.
T3 Bulletproof
Etine lazy babysitter
Kitty 1-shot Cop
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1183 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1181, Vasex wrote:VOTE: cabd

i expect him to talk

and he deserves to be eliminated
Hi I'm 29 and have a job that doesn't let me post much at work, alongside a soon to be two year old daughter at home.

I'm doing my best, man.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1184 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 548, Momrangal wrote:OK, I'm reading through and like

Marky is scum.
In post 549, Artemiana wrote:I might as well give up with this account at this point
^This activity and repout is practically a meta scumclaim from Mara btw.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1185 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Cabd »

Especially after I directly asked her to be my bouncing rock this game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1187 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm posting on my 15 minute break, so not gonna be much more from me.

Mara is much happier and fluffy as town?

I'd certainly expect her to latch onto me as a mutual anchor here to get invested into the game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1385 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Cabd »

Time to lock myself in an extremely small cage guarded by several guards, wheeeee.

I'll be posting tonight from it while the Southeast Asian NOC pretends to know how to do their job while googling furiously.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1537 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

Fair warning some reads get a lot of detail, some get very little. I'm sure I love you all outside the game. Town reads much easier than scum reads here, with two exceptions. Fair warning said two scum reads are heavily meta dependent so instead of skipping my post and not saying you skipepd my post, you're welcome to say "ewww meta" and announce you skipped it instead.

Tier One Reads – “Those realistically that will never really be in my crosshairs, binned super early as town”

WindowsXP – Koba’s style is as abrasive (to me) as ever, but that does not make them mafia. In this case, the way they’re shaping the game makes them fairly town. I don’t think scum-Koba feels the need to make post , and that was the post that solidified the read best for me.

Nero Cain – Why U mad tho? I don’t think Nero gets into it with Koba as S-S, or as S-T… and I think KOba is town, soooooooo…. T-T? Yeah. T-T.

Kerset – 50% secret meta read, 50% just fucking open the ISO, noobs.

Marky Mark – Maintain the miller claim is town here. Additionally maintain that the way Marky is wading into the game is town indicative for him.

Tier Two Reads – “Those off the table for me today, wheeeeeeee~”
Etine – Claimed pseudo protective. Giving it Time.

KittyTacky – Claimed Investigative, Giving it Time.

T3 – Claimed Investigative… via claimed Bulletproof, but still giving it time…

Save The Dragons – Dear Arceus I hope my read here is right as “Somebody who expects more from Town-Cabd and not “dude who pokes at Cabd’s scars to get him mislimmed.”

Tier Three Reads – “Those I would really need a convincing case on, as they're above null”

samantha97 - A strong start. As Koba mentioned, really needs a day to be sorted out but nothing particularly pings here.

Anya - I sort of think Anya gives at least a tenth of a shit more about the game as scum? Unless Anya is a Not_Mafia alt all along.

Vasex - Is keeping the game on track and trying to draw in focus towards moving forward. Apathy is a scum tool, I feel like Scum-Vasex probably lets it fester?

Rathe - The style is very "top of the mind" and while I don't auto town read the play style in general, this particular implementation of it doesn't particularly ping.

Tier Four Reads - "I need more data? Or just to have feelings this game again IDK"

Enchant - I don't really know what to make of Enchant. It's like staring into the abyss. To be fair, I felt the same when LITERALLY in a masonry with enchant. I feel like we're just completely incompatible as players? IDK.

deep-city-lights - Has not really posted yet. Hopefully she comes back and tries to catch up on the monster of a day one post count we're suddenly striving towards.

DrippingGoofball - My heart wants it a tier higher. My brain says there's no justifiable reason for that to be so.

NDMath - A complete enigma to me. I'd have more but I don't have more.

Andresvmb - My kingdom for the reasons behind

DeathNote - I really liked the first few posts, but then fell off. Not like I'm immune from the same note, though.

Tier Five Reads - "Like the one meme where they high-five the drowning dude"
Anastasia - Marangal (the original owner of the slot via her alt Artemis) and I go extremely way back. As in "Mara was the IC of my first or second newbie game in 2013" back. As in "Literally went to IRL meetups at anime cons" far back. Town-Mara, cognizant of and seeing my "Help I need a friendly face to help me engage into this game" signals being thrown into the ether? She fucking steps up and uses me as her leverage to get both of us back into the game, and HARD. If, for some crazy reason she cannot? She encourages me to keep it up and tries to find that person for me instead. Know what town-mara never fucking does? The crickets form this game.

Dunnstral - Dunn is on this list for similar, but not exactly, the reasons as the above. The last time Dunn and I met in a game, I used town-him as a pivotal part of my strategy for my scum team's perfect win in Tenet. Via a neighborhood where I posted something close to 8 pages of ISO... myself. I would fully expect and actually fully understand Town-Dunn seeing my reach out and being weary of it. Vocally so! I could also see town-dunn shouting from the rooftops "This is how scumcabd gets you OMG!" But instead, we get nothing. To make the ffery sitting over my shoulder watching this thread smile, I'm going to steal her turn of phrase and note that both Dunn and Mara are not fitting their Town Models.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Anastasia
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1538 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh and I think I messaged the mod already but yeah, V/LA as I'm on call and put in a 16 hour work day yesterday, and I'm on hour 10 or so now. This is my "Lunch hour" effort. Best I can do for now. I'll be around for the next 15 or so minutes.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1541 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

Cool. You're welcome to that opinion. Still think you don't bother in this particular field.

We will probably never see eye to eye in a game, heh.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1543 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

See eye to eye meaning opinions about ideals and such.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1545 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

Is that your primary disagreement with my post, then? I can live with you not understanding how my read on you is formed. That happens to me often.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1546 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

About to shove off to put kiddo down but yeah.

I wonder how many people will actually care aboutt that scumcase. Probably single digits at best. Low single digits.

Still true tho.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1552 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1549, Save The Dragons wrote:what the hell am i doing in the claimed people tier i thought you scumread me
Kiddo down.

Amazing what reflection and time to think when outside the ebb and flow of the thread do to one's reads, eh?

Would you have preferred I put you lower?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1555 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1551, Kerset wrote:hm? Cabd, have i played with your alt?
I don't think so?

I don't really have alts, just hydrae.

Doesn't stop me from meta-ing folks that catch my eye though.

I watched your play in the Space Newbie most recently: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84016
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1556 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1553, Save The Dragons wrote:i dunno, are you making your reads up?
This is about that damn air conditioning joke, isn't it?

Do you enjoy making pointlessly pointed questions that have no real nuance to their answer to everyone? Or just to me?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1557 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1555, Cabd wrote:
In post 1551, Kerset wrote:hm? Cabd, have i played with your alt?
I don't think so?

I don't really have alts, just hydrae.

Doesn't stop me from meta-ing folks that catch my eye though.

I watched your play in the Space Newbie most recently: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84016
I should add that you were on my radar also due to Prohawkie (who hails from the same Pokemon mafia homesite) being an SE in a newbie game of yours earlier than that: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=82899
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1559 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

A scum player replacing out of a slot does not redeem it, lass.

I don't feel the need to be obnoxious xenoblade Cabd here.

I don't have those kind of drugs.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1561 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm amused you seem to have a better opinion of my townplay than I do, but your argument is incredibly reductionist in its classification of my opinion.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1564 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

Please do, would be happy to see your results!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1565 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also without bringing up ongoing games, the notion that I did not control for activity reasons isn't really a thing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1574 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

I will keep my conviction in this metatell well past the grave into the dead thread if needed.

Going full steam attack towards a demotivated me isn't a bad play, but I mean, yeah, I'm no big loss and I doubt many people listen to me after I die, so, bully on you?

Half of my townreads already wrote the "Cabd was very dumb town let's just take the day one mislim as a mistake and move on ignoring him" post in their heads anyways.

Clearly not my crowd or my game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1576 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

You're welcome for the pagetop, Bulge <3
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1729 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Cabd »

I see the above post, I am on my phone walking to the restroom but I should have time in a few hours on my lunch hour.

I'd hardly call it clinging, but you do you.

I am at peace that the collective (well, a big part of it anyways) town in this player list doesn't get me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1852 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Cabd »

This is me still being at work and also not self-hammering.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1858 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1855, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1852, Cabd wrote:This is me still being at work and also not self-hammering.
do you self hammer as scum?
In this scenario I certainly would. I'm a done deal, and steal something like 7 or 8 days of IRL time from town's day one? Easy decision.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1866 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Cabd »

Cool, I was VT, washing my hands of the game.

Good luck to those who give a shit.

P-edit, you can't unvote after hammer lol.

Off to go back to coding then.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1984 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Cabd »

Driving home probably for the best that the thread got locked and I walked away because I was about to say some very spite.

But apparently we're so incompetent we can't even kill me correctly which is a hoot. I'm sure there's tons of reactions to me rage quitting and they may or may not end up with me dying for real today but whatever the case may be I will read that stuff when I get home I'm still alive by then have a good weekend everyone safe travels
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2020 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

I see your wall, STD.

I am back at a proper keyboard and mouse.

Fuck going back, I'll do it in reverse order, starting with STD since we seem to be mutually online for once.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2021 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2019, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 29, Cabd wrote:I know a few of you and a few of you know me but the rest of you are in for either a treat or absolute hell or both at the same time if you swing that way.

I've been banging on the glass doors yelling at bulge to let me in and then of course he opens the thread when I'm asleep on a work night.
Cabd was super excited at the beginning of the game. Why? To be vanilla townie in a game he doesn't know anyone in?

yeah, actually, I came off of a string of recent games with my group of Cohort and got yelled at a lot for only ever playing with them. being VT is liberating as shit in an mostly unknown player list, no big night play needs. Specifically SKitter30 took me to task for this. I can cite specific posts. I was looking forward to having only a few poeple who knew me here. Namely, Flavor leaf chief among them, so he flaked and I tried to be happy anyways but it didn't last.

In post 38, Cabd wrote:
In post 35, T3 wrote:KittyTacky pinging me as newbie scum here. Not sure if the current votes are RVS but VOTE: KittyTacky
Congrats on making a non random vote! Care to share with the class your reasoning? I don't think scum will be handing us a silver platter wrong thread post this game, so you'll have to try harder on this one if town~
I don't know if this is Cabd-like but the energy here is red. Believe me or not.

Tildes are my Sarcasm tags. Take that as you will.

In post 51, Cabd wrote:Because I prefer to make big moves early to generate data. It's practically rinse and repeat these days.
what big moves has he made this game?
In post 115, Cabd wrote:
In post 114, Kerset wrote:crap i though that two people townread me :cry: :cry: :cry: but it was just an altslip
Don't worry my townreads are on sale to the highest bidder.

Whatcha got?
red energy
In post 183, Cabd wrote:One note about Marky Mark's Claim....

Four slots had not yet posted when this miller claim went down:

Andresvmb
Dunnstral
Anya
Rathe

If this were a "Mafia fakeclaiming miller" scenario, I am willing to bet that Marky Mark would have waited until the town in this list had posted to ensure there was not an ACTUAL miller claim, or Marky Marky is scum with exactly this list, which, uh... yeah probably not. In a mini normal or micro game, fake miller claims are less likely to be CC'd. But this is a 21 player normal. Lots of potential roles in the game that could sniff out fakery this early.

I'm good w/ Marky for now, even independently of townreading the content of his posts.
NAI but it looks like it is. it looks like good analysis but if cabd is mafia he knows marky's claim is legit so it's a safe thing to say for some towncred. Plus:
In post 247, Cabd wrote:But regardless, my point stands, and I doubt scum even weighs that, they just go with "only fake claim miller if we're near last to post" regardless.
I mean he kind of did wait until last anyway

Except he did it as soon as he repped in, BEFORE the mod even formally announced him. You think he had time to discuss such a plan in a scum PT? Would bet dollars to doughnuts that he didn't, and he doesn't do that without blessings.

In post 253, Cabd wrote:And if by some notion Marky was ever to flip scum those four should be looked at heavily.
hmm

Do you disagree?

In post 1018, Cabd wrote:Also self meta wifom but there's no way scum-me wasn't lurking like fuck and woulda lolhammered the wagon when it was at L-1 to trade one for one. Unless of course you were to think I'm scum WITH kitty?
I don't buy this and your scum team could have talked you out of it

I mean while technically true, generally speaking scumteams don't talk me in and out of things, I talk THEM in and out of things. Now that I see A50 is replaced into the game, ask him what being scum with me in Tenet was like? Or ask The Ceph-Rawr lol we were a fucking hydra playing every single town with puppet strings.

In post 1038, Cabd wrote:Weird angle here man.
attempt to discredit. scummy. unless people really think gutpings lead to (almost) voting someone

viewtopic.php?p=12206211#p12206211
viewtopic.php?p=12210949#p12210949
Bell was scum there btw.

In post 645, Cabd wrote:I really WANT to vote, HARD.
In post 1185, Cabd wrote:Especially after I directly asked her to be my bouncing rock this game.
ok but she seems to have gone do you think she wouldn't want to or do you think she just left the site

Without discussing other ongoing games.... She didn't fucking sitequit lol. I checked. She woulda said something when leaving if she had. This is like nearly decade old IRL meta here.

In post 1187, Cabd wrote:Mara is much happier and fluffy as town?
i like the read but again she seems to have faded into the ether
In post 1537, Cabd wrote:Like the one meme where they high-five the drowning dude
lol i missed this the first time

Cabd's reads on town/null are informative if brief. Some of them, like Kerset's "look it up n00bs" and DGB "my head, my heart" ping me and i am trying, TRYING, to separate Cabd!Cabd from scum!Cabd.

If you ever figure this out, bottle it and sell it to fferyllt for an extremely high price~

In post 1537, Cabd wrote:
Tier Five Reads - "Like the one meme where they high-five the drowning dude"
Anastasia - Marangal (the original owner of the slot via her alt Artemis) and I go extremely way back. As in "Mara was the IC of my first or second newbie game in 2013" back. As in "Literally went to IRL meetups at anime cons" far back. Town-Mara, cognizant of and seeing my "Help I need a friendly face to help me engage into this game" signals being thrown into the ether? She fucking steps up and uses me as her leverage to get both of us back into the game, and HARD. If, for some crazy reason she cannot? She encourages me to keep it up and tries to find that person for me instead. Know what town-mara never fucking does? The crickets form this game.

Dunnstral - Dunn is on this list for similar, but not exactly, the reasons as the above. The last time Dunn and I met in a game, I used town-him as a pivotal part of my strategy for my scum team's perfect win in Tenet. Via a neighborhood where I posted something close to 8 pages of ISO... myself. I would fully expect and actually fully understand Town-Dunn seeing my reach out and being weary of it. Vocally so! I could also see town-dunn shouting from the rooftops "This is how scumcabd gets you OMG!" But instead, we get nothing. To make the ffery sitting over my shoulder watching this thread smile, I'm going to steal her turn of phrase and note that both Dunn and Mara are not fitting their Town Models.
He built a couple reads based on meta, which doesn't seem particularly strong when you account for Artemiana's site-disappearance, Anastasia's content, and Dunnstral's rebuttal. It seems like scum reaching for informative scum reads, trying to avoid the trap Etine fell into when Etine said DCL was scummy.

My title is literally because when I'm ever feeling unsure, i revert back to THE BINDER which is a document I keep of people's meta tells that have yet to be burned. And in some cases, that have been burned but are still valid. Example: Mara only ever discusses a certain game form her past as scum because it's too traumatic for town-her to cite. (This is one that was burned many moons ago but she never broke)

If I was a JOAT here with a day suicide bomber, I'd shoot Mara's slot 11 times out of 10.

In post 1556, Cabd wrote:
In post 1553, Save The Dragons wrote:i dunno, are you making your reads up?
This is about that damn air conditioning joke, isn't it?

Do you enjoy making pointlessly pointed questions that have no real nuance to their answer to everyone? Or just to me?
I don't get the mad seems more calculated than just townie frustration.

Was probably too sharp and I apologize. Reading that on lunch while trying to figure out how to 0-Index the ticket list while also filtering out NOC was chewing my brain up.

In post 1574, Cabd wrote:Half of my townreads already wrote the "Cabd was very dumb town let's just take the day one mislim as a mistake and move on ignoring him" post in their heads anyways.
ATE

I hate how many people on this site think ATE is inherently scummy. Sometimes one just wants to put their feels out there man. ATE can be towny too, see literally everything that Sakura Hana posted, ever.

In post 1729, Cabd wrote:I am at peace that the collective (well, a big part of it anyways) town in this player list doesn't get me.
I'm not scum i'm just misunderstood. i'm not sure i buy it.

Free country. Your right to continue being incorrect. My right to hopefully be able to hit you and Ceph over the head with it postgame, assuming my town read of you is correct.

In post 1858, Cabd wrote:
In post 1855, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1852, Cabd wrote:This is me still being at work and also not self-hammering.
do you self hammer as scum?
In this scenario I certainly would. I'm a done deal, and steal something like 7 or 8 days of IRL time from town's day one? Easy decision.
meta sucks because of WIFOM all it takes is the scum team egging you on telling you it's okay

See earlier comment. I wish I could post discord logs because I have an entire speech about this in the Tenet scum discord channel. Day one trading a sunken mafia member to wipe out 7 days of IRL time is almost certainly worth it. Tenet had the fucking treestump mechanic which made things a little more complex, but in a traditional setup, it's fine.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2022 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Actually, wife and daughter are almost home, so more from me after I help get tiny human settled.

Playing mafia when you've got a family and job is harder than when I used to play with no responsibilities, hah.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2023 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'll be available via phone posting, STD. If you had immediate shorter discussion needs.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2028 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

Way to give me a heart attack, Bulge.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2029 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

I thought maybe he'd counter wrong the first lock and I was actually dead, and I was gonna be mad I didn't get to finish afternoon tea with STD. Well, that and second regrets i didn't get to post my general insults I almost posted the first time it locked.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2034 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

Still not gonna negotiate with terrorists, xenocakes.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2056 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2054, WindowsXP wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=86228&start=650
Cabd's most recent scumgame btw
I was gonna bring that up with dunn but I posted like twice total. It was all Ffery.

Would cite tenet as a game where I most recently actually played as scum. But you're welcome to compare contrast to this one and the abandoned one too sure.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2061 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm trying to hurt down google cache or archive.org versions. Looks like my home site nuked their old mafia forums.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2064 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

I didn't put our distress signals in that game to you, did I?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2349 (isolation #98) » Sat May 01, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2241, Andresvmb wrote:Wait I’ve gathered 4 votes purely amongst people I TR?
Those are rookie numbers.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3077 (isolation #99) » Wed May 05, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

Already told the mod about the slip up but public transparency FYI:

My V/LA was entered incorrectly, it ended on Tuesday. Not next month.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3086 (isolation #100) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

I may not have explicitly sent one addressed to only you, but I certainly felt like I was putting them out writ large.

Doesn't matter though, we have data I can dig into instead. I'm pretty much resetting myself with the exception of the mara read~ You're welcome to cross-temporal neighborize me though, if you'd like.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3267 (isolation #101) » Wed May 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

Momrangal is artemiana.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3503 (isolation #102) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Cabd »

Vasex, thinking that leasher was a night action instead of a thing that was said during the day is proablby the most pure thing I've read this year. You keep doing you, bud.

(I am not morally opposed to an STD wagon, but I maintain ana is still so red that her sunburn has sunburn, and the shitty BOPing me to take away from the meta read will never not make me feel even more confident in it)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3504 (isolation #103) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Cabd »

Also Nero, bud, if you're town you REALLY need a snickers here.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3506 (isolation #104) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Cabd »

And yet.

In your head, what kind of godly mafia PR am I that I threw my team's investigative down a pit to save myself for?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3541 (isolation #105) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Cabd »

Nero, did you miss my opening where I noted I was explictly re-evaluating my reads now that there's a data point in play?

The trajectory of my STD read is fairly easy to follow if you ISO me, but i'll give you the cliff notes version, just don't turn it into your teacher because they WILL expel you for it:

"STD is giving me really bad gutpings and I am sounding off about this, it's similar to my bell read in antechamber"

to
"You know what? Other than gut I can't justify scumreading STD. I'm going to note that and hope that he's just extremely tunneled town on me here"

to
"Oh look I am re-evaluating and T3's flipping mafia and STD hard shoving me along with seeing other points of data with a fresh lens from day one makes me think I DO have justifiable reasons to scum read STD, I am no longer opposed to a wagon there."
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3548 (isolation #106) » Thu May 06, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Cabd »

FWIW I have zero objections to the DGB check. DGB as a confirmed entity is a great thing in a list like this.

DGB- This is the game where you get your groove back. Even if kicking and screaming all the while.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3729 (isolation #107) » Thu May 06, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3728, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 3726, Kerset wrote:So far Andre case seems to be just Nero OMGUS followed by vasex, who wish to get a badge for voting every single player in this game.
To be fair the original player list had flavor leaf in it which is a hallmark of his game so at least we didn't get to miss out on such an important cultural phenomenon. It just didn't come from where we thought it was going to.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3744 (isolation #108) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Anna, realtalk, are you a little mad I didn't give you the satisfaction of a juicy meaty oldschool 2013 one on one?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3746 (isolation #109) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Err, by anna I mean Anastasia.

Typo.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3750 (isolation #110) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3748, Anastasia wrote:
In post 3744, Cabd wrote:Anna, realtalk, are you a little mad I didn't give you the satisfaction of a juicy meaty oldschool 2013 one on one?
I'm disappointed you didn't want to play the game.
I'm still unsure where you're getting this outsized read of what I do "on average".

Xenoblade was an exception to the rule.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3751 (isolation #111) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

As sweet, stole the page top to boot.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3753 (isolation #112) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

STD- the same offer I made nero stands.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3757 (isolation #113) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3506, Cabd wrote:And yet.

In your head, what kind of godly mafia PR am I that I threw my team's investigative down a pit to save myself for?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3879 (isolation #114) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3877, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3875, Marky Mark wrote:I'm getting caught up and the nero push on andres looks pretty baseless. Andres played a major part in bringing T3 back into the limelight late D1 after previous T3 wagons have died off. If he is scum then he is deepwolfing hard, but he has literally just played a major part in bringing down a scum PR. The argument in particular that he wasn't on the wagon is v flimsy when he helped the wagon to be a thing in the first place.
been saying this
lmao
Am I still not allowed to town read you yet even though we're essentially concurring with each other's takes~?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3930 (isolation #115) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

{DGB, Kitty}
{vasex, XP, kerset, Marky, Math}
{Etine, Rath}

Not willing to touch any of those piles at least for a few days after a re-read of the game events.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3931 (isolation #116) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

I could probably see putting andres into that third botom stack too but meh.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3935 (isolation #117) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3885, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3758, Save The Dragons wrote:that's not candy!

i'm sorry, what did you do to throw your team's investigative down a pit to save yourself? honest question - i was sick for the end of the day yesterday
you didn't answer this cabd i still fail to see what you did to hurt T3. you put him in your "do not touch for today" reads. other than you didn't roll over and die when wagoned (because why would you) i don't see how you affected things. again if i missed it feel free to point it out.
Non-ironically skim any of my scum games.

I want you to see if you notice a pattern.

Here's a selection of me as scum in 13P or higher games:

Tenet: viewtopic.php?p=12505048#p12505048

Mafia Xenologue: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30234

A Memory of Light: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=28438

Perpetual Mylo: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30280

Large Normal 165: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29163

Mini 1531: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34898

This guessing game is open to others too. One very flaring thing should stand out to you. First guess is free.

Hint: it directly answers your question.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4046 (isolation #118) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3943, Save The Dragons wrote:tell me or don't but i don't care about your meta
The correct answer is: I don't let my team go down ever if possible, and certainly not day one.

I'm not pooky-trust-tell levels of not bussing, but yeah.

I literally coached my entire team sans LLD past nachomamma8 in tenet in real time to make sure we didn't lose anyone.

Self meta or no, the idea of me just sitting idly by and letting my team's investigative die for literally no gain whatsoever to myself is ludicrous.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4048 (isolation #119) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Cabd »

Hah.

Ask DK or samantha.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4049 (isolation #120) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Cabd »

This is kind of how it goes with me when I don't have an anchor. Less of a strong principled stand, and more of a slow churn until I find something that catches my eyes hard.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4051 (isolation #121) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Cabd »

You're welcome for the setup, mod.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4558 (isolation #122) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Cabd »

If I was right about both Dunn and Ana, i'm going to throw myself a "you tried" party.

Re-reading day one with new info in mind because I hate myself, results to follow, ish.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4597 (isolation #123) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Wow I totally forgot I'd shot the shit with T3 on pages 1/2/3 about his Kitty vote.

This game re-read is gonna be the gift that keeps on giving.

Kitty almost certainly town although ye gods I wish they had more results to grant us.

Actually wait how the fuck is Nero scumreading me (to blindly vote me whenever able lol) after T3 flipped mafia based upon the posts he made at me early day one?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4598 (isolation #124) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

Actually I straight up encourage people to slog through just the first five pages of day one with the new flip knowledge. Does anyone else see things?

Koba, specifically looking to see if you see it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4599 (isolation #125) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1537, Cabd wrote:Dunnstral - Dunn is on this list for similar, but not exactly, the reasons as the above. The last time Dunn and I met in a game, I used town-him as a pivotal part of my strategy for my scum team's perfect win in Tenet. Via a neighborhood where I posted something close to 8 pages of ISO... myself. I would fully expect and actually fully understand Town-Dunn seeing my reach out and being weary of it. Vocally so! I could also see town-dunn shouting from the rooftops "This is how scumcabd gets you OMG!" But instead, we get nothing. To make the ffery sitting over my shoulder watching this thread smile, I'm going to steal her turn of phrase and note that both Dunn and Mara are not fitting their Town Models.

Dear Dunn: I got you. Shame I was a lazy fuck and didn't bother pushing you yesterday, though!

Dear Mod: Merry pagetopmas.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4613 (isolation #126) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4600, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 4598, Cabd wrote:Actually I straight up encourage people to slog through just the first five pages of day one with the new flip knowledge. Does anyone else see things?

Koba, specifically looking to see if you see it.
not sure can u explain
Just re-read the first 5 pages of this thread with the knowledge of current flips and tell me if anything stands out. I promise it won't bite.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4619 (isolation #127) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4615, Anastasia wrote:
In post 4585, WindowsXP wrote:i saw red flip and didnt read more lmao
such a fake dumbslip
Ah yes, clearly Koba takes second place to ~MY~ fake dumbslip, amirite.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4622 (isolation #128) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4617, Anastasia wrote:
In post 4614, WindowsXP wrote:it seems more likely that kerset shot etine
no Kerset shot Dunnstral.

My darling Kerset would never shoot Etine.
FWIW i endorse this. Shooting within {Cabd, Dunn} as vig was 100% the right move in the scenario going into N2.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4627 (isolation #129) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4623, WindowsXP wrote:idk LOL i just found kerset so towny that i refuse to think that a flipped town would try to kill them.
In post 1537, Cabd wrote:Kerset – 50% secret meta read, 50% just fucking open the ISO, noobs.

It was an extremely easy read, that had little to no paranoia attached, yes.

I don't get how people ever scumread that slot.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4629 (isolation #130) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hi A50!

Long time no quickhammer.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4631 (isolation #131) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

Realistically, one has to assume the hood is not actually clear, by the by. We literally just had a theme game finish onsite this month with multiple mafia neighbors.

It's fine to leave that for the "near endgame holy shit where could mafia still be" re-evaluation pile, though.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4633 (isolation #132) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4630, WindowsXP wrote:cabd what happened to ur anastasia read btw?
I'm trying to see if I can justify still having it, but I don't want to be in BEC mode so i was letting it be while I focus elsewhere for a bit and get some real time interactions now that I have the space to.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4634 (isolation #133) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4632, DkKoba wrote:theres more than 1 hood member?
Anya indicated 4 total, unless that was a compelte troll?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4635 (isolation #134) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 287, Anya wrote:quick to come to their defense aren't you

VOTE: T3

i have a mechanics question for you: how many wolves are usually in a
neighbourhood of 4
?
?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4637 (isolation #135) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

Thing is, those reasons WERE valid on Dunn.

Stop eating crackers.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4643 (isolation #136) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah uh that would require remembering that.

Anyways.

The hood that was scum-scum-etc was in the electoral college large theme.
day 6: lendunistus was a mafia neighbor
In post 2929, schadd_ wrote:Flea the Magician & Enchant, mafia neighbor (sorry) and mafia odd-night combined roleblocker mailman, survive and win the game!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4644 (isolation #137) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Subject: ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAFIA MOD THREAD (over)
schadd_ wrote:
mafia odd-night combined mailman roleblocker
mafia goon
2x mafia neighbor <- neighbors with each other [evil grinning devil demon emoji]

town combined mailman jailkeeper
town 3-shot combined doctor rolecop
town simple doctor
town nights 3 and 4 combined mailman cop
town 2-shot tracker
town vengeful mailman
9 vt
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4647 (isolation #138) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4631, Cabd wrote:Realistically, one has to assume the hood is not actually clear, by the by. We literally just had a theme game finish onsite this month with multiple mafia neighbors.

It's fine to leave that for the "near endgame holy shit where could mafia still be" re-evaluation pile, though.
^I did the point before I did the reasoning.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4652 (isolation #139) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4651, WindowsXP wrote:like literally like if the hoodmate doesnt claim here its pretty much scumfirmed bc why do u hide that u are a neighbor?

its that the scum neighbor was prob defending dunns and was scum with them and them outting would expose that.
^^^^^^^^

There is no tactical reason to not out the hood at this point in time.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4664 (isolation #140) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Cabd »

Koba already claimed mailman lol.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4665 (isolation #141) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 113, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 111, DkKoba wrote:
In post 109, Marky Mark wrote:Evening all, just here to batter some scum.

Claiming now and will read up properly when I get home.

I'm a miller btw.
Im also a role that starts with m
(This me i need to stop alt slipping lol)

In case you're the kind of person who needs their sarcasm tags visible, that and this are a joke.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4670 (isolation #142) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

You're literally only good in events where you have a damage buff, and certain niche farming nodes, Anastasia.

And apparently, at making me wonder who the heck you are while clearly knowing me from a past game. That too.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4675 (isolation #143) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh I mean that doesn't help my odds of wanting that slot to live.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4683 (isolation #144) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4676, Anastasia wrote:and if you're going to use meta, you should know I don't really let people survive when I begin attacking them on D1.
So are you scumreading me or am I just lazy town with lazy mara meta?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4687 (isolation #145) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Is this an alt you created to finally break your trust tell~?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4690 (isolation #146) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

In all seriousness Koba, let's minimize the chance of a not_mafia-esque scenario here where you're hammered, if there's hammer intent out there just do the claim.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4691 (isolation #147) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Please don't pull a Tenet-Leaf.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4694 (isolation #148) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4597, Cabd wrote:Wow I totally forgot I'd shot the shit with T3 on pages 1/2/3 about his Kitty vote.
This?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4699 (isolation #149) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

Did you? I probably wasn't.

Shit's been wild.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4701 (isolation #150) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

Who was that, anyways?

Why do you think Nero has a murder-blinder for me.

Why did not-saved the dragons hate me so?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4716 (isolation #151) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:14 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean.... there's already a "scum shoot here" clear list with multiple names on it... expanding the pool of names isn't bad even if they were hard clears (which they are not, nothing stops a (traitor-groupscum-town) type of hood.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4718 (isolation #152) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 4717, Enchant wrote:There is indeed "All mafia" neighbour in my last game, but that was theme game, not normal.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

Literally nothing in the normal setup rules forbid a scum-scum hood from existing, or scum-scum-town, etc.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4730 (isolation #153) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Cabd »

That is what I was suggesting is possible, yes.

Either traitor-groupscum hood, or something like TraitorScum-GroupScum-Town hood.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4763 (isolation #154) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean I doubt nero is mafia doctor here too, glad to have him and his tunnelvision sorted.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4826 (isolation #155) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Cabd »

Am totes fine being in the don't take to endgame list, for what it's worth.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4905 (isolation #156) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 0, The Bulge wrote:Play to your Win Condition.
@KobaXP
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4906 (isolation #157) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 4905, Cabd wrote:
In post 0, The Bulge wrote:Play to your Win Condition.
@KobaXP
I know spitefuckery is fun, but come on.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4908 (isolation #158) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm still VT.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4914 (isolation #159) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 4909, samantha97 wrote:oh I forgot you claimed at that point
It's cool. I didn't exactly scream that aspect of it from the rooftops.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4924 (isolation #160) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Cabd »

Sorry, I'm golf clapping but it's not loud enough to hear.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4929 (isolation #161) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Cabd »

{Informed Traitor-neighbor, Cop, ???, ???, ???}

{1-shot cop, miller, Lazy Babysitter, Neighbor, 3-shot vig, Even Vanilla Cop, Simple Fruit vendor, Odd-Night Gunsmith, Universal Backup, Vanillas}

That is a LOT of fucking potential clears here for a setup. But godfather itself is not allowed in normal games.

Kitty, just to confirm, you are one-shot, having cleared DGB?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4933 (isolation #162) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1592, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1537, Cabd wrote: Dunnstral - Dunn is on this list for similar, but not exactly, the reasons as the above. The last time Dunn and I met in a game, I used town-him as a pivotal part of my strategy for my scum team's perfect win in Tenet. Via a neighborhood where I posted something close to 8 pages of ISO... myself. I would fully expect and actually fully understand Town-Dunn seeing my reach out and being weary of it. Vocally so! I could also see town-dunn shouting from the rooftops "This is how scumcabd gets you OMG!" But instead, we get nothing. To make the ffery sitting over my shoulder watching this thread smile, I'm going to steal her turn of phrase and note that both Dunn and Mara are not fitting their Town Models.[/area][/color]
We played in another game in between where I was town and I wasn't shouting at you.
I feel like Dunn's posts around here are relevant too. Hmm.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5138 (isolation #163) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh did we decide we're eliminating me off the table today?

I have inlaws in town, so getting to a PC is hard right now.

I'll read up tonight.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5140 (isolation #164) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Cabd »

My two scumreads haven't changed btw. Don't let pooky-anastasia live to endgame.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5155 (isolation #165) » Sun May 16, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

My solve is {Math, Ana, +1}.

Extended family in town, enjoying them, have a good Sunday evening all.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5200 (isolation #166) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: Math

I can't vote fanfiction today. Sorry. See you in the dead lounge, pooks.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5380 (isolation #167) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh cool, I'm gonna die AND we're gonna get confirmed scum tomorrow in bloodhail.

That's workable.

I sucked but at least scum was misplaying and thinking they needed to lie about my role to murder me when town woulda done it without.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5384 (isolation #168) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Cabd »

FYI- marky's miller claim no longer makes sense with flipped and claimed investigative power.

{blood, marky, one more} ??? Maybe pooks.

Will self terminate today 100%. We can't leave me alive going into endgame. Nero votes for me every time and that's GG in XYLIM.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5385 (isolation #169) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 5383, Vasex wrote:
In post 5380, Cabd wrote:Oh cool, I'm gonna die AND we're gonna get confirmed scum tomorrow in bloodhail.

That's workable.

I sucked but at least scum was misplaying and thinking they needed to lie about my role to murder me when town woulda done it without.
i dont think scum bloodhail would lie now to elim you and then himself, this is too stupid)
And yet here I am with a VT role PM that is about to be revealed.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5387 (isolation #170) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Cabd »

Gonna spend my near-death experience ISOing DGB for crumbs I guess.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5391 (isolation #171) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 5388, bloodhail wrote:remember to get andres tomorrow
Just to confirm, if you're town, you've taken this from "poor collective town play" to "bloodhail lied as town and game-threw" as far as how you'll be remembered.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5392 (isolation #172) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Cabd »

But seriously, does "town miller" make sense anymore with the only town COP power being a single 1-shotter?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5396 (isolation #173) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 5395, Vasex wrote:bloodhail is confirmed town
Get one more person to vote me, and then I'm self hammering and proving this false fyi.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5399 (isolation #174) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Cabd »

Actually no, I'm at work.

Here you go, one of you blood hounds can hammer me, nights take too goddamn long anyways.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cabd

Good luck to those of you that aren't tunneled.

Use my VT flip to get bloodhail then re-evaluate to find the final two.

11 alive.

I die and another town dies.

9 alive... 6 v 3.

Get bloodhail, town dies....

5 v 2.

Good luck, folks.

P.S. Nero you had better goddamn well snap out of it once I flip. We don't have a vanilla cop, as that's who claimed a guilty on me while I'm innocent. "Vanilla cop framer" isn't a fucking thing, ether.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5401 (isolation #175) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Cabd »

You're welcome, Bulge.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5403 (isolation #176) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Cabd »

At most one of them, prolly.

Both could be it, I'm tired of being beaten up on so brain no work gud.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5405 (isolation #177) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Cabd »

48 hours is "normal rules" can't really modify those mid game. Only way to do fast night is ALL living players of both alignments send mod a PM asking to speed it up. mafia has zero reason to agree.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5406 (isolation #178) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Cabd »

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go super sayan and get the bloodhail elim here but even then nero's so tunneled he'd call it a planned bus and vote me in LYLIM anyways.

So I'm not bothering. The game needs my flip to have a shot at victory.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5414 (isolation #179) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Cabd »

W/E is "whatever" shorthand.

W/W means "wolf-wolf" as in "I think this interaction comes from scum partners"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5420 (isolation #180) » Thu May 20, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 5415, Nero Cain wrote:sometimes mods put in similar/duplicate roles just as WIFOM. Now ofc if Cabd flips vt then sure maybe you are scum that fake claimed a guilty but I don't really get why you would b/c I woulda lead the cabd lynch anyway.
You owe me when I flip. Don't let bloodhail squirm out of it. And if you're dead before then then lol whatever, se you for shitslinging in the dead pt I guess?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5431 (isolation #181) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Hurry up and kill me so we can get to the part where we kill blood already.

I can't sit here and watch you lot waste brain cells on hypotheticals with townblood.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5434 (isolation #182) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Cabd »

Ana is a pooky alt.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5439 (isolation #183) » Thu May 20, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 5438, Vasex wrote:Thats why you will be probably elimed tomorrow because of that.
Who is with Cabd, if you are not?
Look dude you're already low on brain cells this game. You can't afford to burn up the remainder this much.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5575 (isolation #184) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5573, Anastasia wrote:
In post 5530, Vasex wrote:I lock my vote on Ana. This is a scum. I dont know who else, but this one is definitely.
You've been wrong about literally every single read you've had the entire game.

Pathetic
The ides of Boon?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5578 (isolation #185) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5577, samantha97 wrote:cabd between andres/bloodhail which is more likely mafia
Blood, because they only retracted the fake guilty when it seemed like momentum was turning?

Eliminating town that isn't me today is a losing proposition, though.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5582 (isolation #186) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5579, Anastasia wrote:im p sure andres is town
I don't disargee.

What do YOU make of the blood thing, you said it felt town to you?

What does that make the setup now?

DO you disagree that nero cain always votes me in XYLIM?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5598 (isolation #187) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5596, samantha97 wrote:no if they are both town we enter lylo, that's why we have to today
If they're both town we already lost, because nero votes me at daystart in that case.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5600 (isolation #188) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5599, Anastasia wrote:I think marky mark/a50/kitty need to weigh in a bit

I'm very worried about 1v1s over mech because of recently getting shafted by a normal setup with some questionable role distribution. (3 mafia doctors vs townside gunsmith lololol)
Also the game with ffery-bork-syr scum, lolololol all goons.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5770 (isolation #189) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Cabd »

The latter. It's why I'm still voting myself.

Marky's vanishing is indeed a terrible sign for him, Nero.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #6179 (isolation #190) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Cabd »

Setup is balanced on paper, but relies on meta assumptions not being made, and both day and night play went mafia's way.

So hard to draw conclusions from a sample size of one.

I've noticed the normal queue lately is pushing to be more... "non traditional" where setups stay within the rules of normal but go out of their way to defy conventional setup norms.

Every time I've stepped into one expecting a 2014ish era normal, it's been a slog. Clearly the issue is me, and I'll stick to themes now.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”