- Bingle, RationalMadman
Vex Vience (1)
- LlamaFluff
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Vex Vience

Note Voting - Anastasia

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-05-23 22:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Thu May 20, 2021 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Kerset »

@llama @VV please make a stand point around me, Bone and that staff. You are avoiding this for too long and this will be crucial for future association.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Kerset »

Usually i would suspect that scum is delaying their standpoint to see whenever its the best to safe/bus but there are two of you :/
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:39 am

Post by VFP »

I feel like I should vote you Kerset, who do you suggest is better for me to look at?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 698, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 697, VFP wrote:Are you in one of your tunneling moments, Radiant?
I was literally asked by another player to give reasoning behind my vote and my username isn't fucking Radiant.
You actually sound like radiant :D
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 703, VFP wrote:I feel like I should vote you Kerset, who do you suggest is better for me to look at?
You can't vote me but you can switch your vote to bambi.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:45 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Bambi Jay

That's a fair argument!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:49 am

Post by VFP »

Are me and T bone confirmed to each other then?
I thought I read that there was a Mafia and Town together when the game went into sign ups?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

VFP we are confirmed town to each other that's how the set up works.

I'd actually appreciate if you didn't try to eliminate my strongest town read, thanks. That being Bambi.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 1:56 am

Post by VFP »

UNVOTE: Bambi

Well there you have it.
So who are the actual pairings? And why can't I vote Kerset? Can we just not vote together?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:04 am

Post by T-Bone »

You can vote Kerset and were voting for them up until you changed your vote lol

Catch up on the game, and then talk to me when you have so we can compare notes. I don't want to influence you too much, but I had to intervene to not put Bambi in lim territory.

Also to pre-empt anyone empty quoting this to go "but you just influenced them to not vote Bambi" suck it.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:08 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 692, Bingle wrote:FWIW I don’t see a difference between “pushing people for activity and pushing people to make content that isn’t semantics. I also think you’re think you’re entirely missing my point either willfully or not.

I also feel like I very clearly have been willing to consider the case where you’re town, considering the 1/3 of that post talking about what I think might be a perspective slip.

I guess the tldr though is this:

You’ve argued that Kerset did this as scum. I’m asking why Kerset wouldn’t do this as town. Given that I know Kerset is town, you aren’t going to convince me, but hearing your reasoning might help me in reading you.
Bruh. Why can't you have an honest conversation with me? I just laid out in plain language how I view Kerset, and you did it again in this post.

I'm not trying to convince you of Kerset's alignment. I'm telling you what I'm seeing, and what I'm calling it, and here, again, you call it something else in a misleading way. It doesn't even feel like you're trying. And it doesn't look like to me that Kerset is trying, since Kerset just dropped all pretenses and straight up tricked VFP into doing something. So like, I'm not going to keep arguing with you. If you're town your job is honestly to convince me that Ana/RM are the scum pair.

And trust me, RM is trying his damnest to convince everyone he's the scum pair...so I don't even get why you continue to do this unless you're the scum pair.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:10 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 691, LlamaFluff wrote:@RM/TBone - Can you just make a quick summary on why who you are voting is scum here?
Are you not following along with the game?

(I can and I will, but considering Kerset was the leading wagon and I was the counter wagon at the time you made the post I'm not sure why you don't have a better handle on this)

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:16 am

Post by VFP »

In post 710, T-Bone wrote:You can vote Kerset and were voting for them up until you changed your vote lol

Catch up on the game, and then talk to me when you have so we can compare notes. I don't want to influence you too much, but I had to intervene to not put Bambi in lim territory.

Also to pre-empt anyone empty quoting this to go "but you just influenced them to not vote Bambi" suck it.
Got it.
I'll catch up by tonight.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 696, RationalMadman wrote:Furthermore, the reads Tbone has in the vanillas seem fabricated to me. How can Tbone townread Bambi? How can Tbone say Vex is totally different to last game? I never got follow-up on this despite asking him several times.
Wow this is so dishonest. I explained both those things, and once again you disagreeing doesn't make it true. This is either the second or third time I've called you out on this. To justify all your reads you question the integrity of the player rather than their actions. You say Bambi has done nothing, I disagree. You say Vex isn't different from last game, I disagree.

Disagree with me if you want. Stop lying to justify your shitty scumread on me. Get a clue.

I'm glad you decided to put this in it's own post, so I didn't have to drag it out of the nonsense that was 695.

"How can T-Bone have different reads than me?" get the heck out of here with that nonsense. How condescending can you be with the worst scumread in this game? You don't get to be condescending when your top scumread is wrong dude.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:23 am

Post by T-Bone »

Just to kind of put a bow on things real quick because I've called both Bingle and RM dishonest and both can't be scum.

I actually understand why Bingle would do it as both alignments. If Bingle is town, nothing Kerset can do is scummy from Bingle's perspective, and despite my disagreement I can't argue with that. (and of course as scum trying to survive)

But...I can't explain why RM is making dishonest arguments. His arguments are getting into more than just having a different read for me. I understand people having different reads for different reasons. I don't understand this nonsense. Unless you think tunneling is the explanation?

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I was literally asked by another player to give reasoning behind my vote and my username isn't fucking Radiant.
Well one, was the curse necessary? If anything we're the ones that wanna curse from YOUR actions and you use it against someone who literally just joined.

Second: you tell him Tbone. Maybe it takes 5 people speaking before he realizes he's doing something wrong.

Is it from a scummy mindset or is it literally who Ration is as a person tho? That's my hesitation. Mainly because when I vote him now it ain't for strategy it's just because of everyone he's not my favorite person atm.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:59 am

Post by RationalMadman »

What trick is that?
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Nani trick?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:03 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 716, Bambi Jay wrote:
Well one, was the curse necessary? If anything we're the ones that wanna curse from YOUR actions and you use it against someone who literally just joined.

Second: you tell him Tbone. Maybe it takes 5 people speaking before he realizes he's doing something wrong.

Is it from a scummy mindset or is it literally who Ration is as a person tho? That's my hesitation. Mainly because when I vote him now it ain't for strategy it's just because of everyone he's not my favorite person atm.
I mean it's certainly possible RM is being obtuse because people are townreading him for it and he's self aware enough to play that up.

It's also possible he just thinks so highly of himself he'll twist everything he reads to fit what he's doing. Like, people do that. I can be guilty of it too.

I can see it both ways...which is not super helpful and I think you're grasping with the same issue. (In fact I grapple with this with Bingle too!)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:43 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 712, T-Bone wrote:
In post 691, LlamaFluff wrote:@RM/TBone - Can you just make a quick summary on why who you are voting is scum here?
Are you not following along with the game?

(I can and I will, but considering Kerset was the leading wagon and I was the counter wagon at the time you made the post I'm not sure why you don't have a better handle on this)
Sort of... getting sick earlier in the week cost me a lot of motivation for this game and am realizing what I want to happen wont so now need to solve in an area that I wanted to just leave alone for today and to me interactions across VT/Lover pools in this game are useless in D1. Its interactions within them that count.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

I got you. I will follow up when I get a true free moment to do so.

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 711, T-Bone wrote:I'm telling you what I'm seeing, and what I'm calling it, and here, again, you call it something else in a misleading way. It doesn't even feel like you're trying.
3 people are trying to explain to you that you are misleading my intentions and you refuse to listen but bingle is the one which is not trying understand...
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

So ironically thinking the worst of his personality might make him townie. That's ultra meta.

Yeh no matter what I feel like I would've gotten him elimed last game too like this. And that was with Bingle holding him back. Ana is MUCH more passive so he has free rein of that pair.

The unfortunate news here Tbone is I guess if both the other lover pairs think your the evil party you gotta rely on all 3 VTs instead. Or maybe convince Ana to see reason. Because I trust you and now VFP by proxy, and if you think it's Bingle/Kerset then they win if you die cuz Ration sure as heck won't beat them in a 2v1.

We can go back to the VTs first instead but that'll just end with Ration tunneling me again and if he's the town pair it's GG. So yeh.

Maybe get rid of Ration for the variable since that seems the safest? Then it's you and VFP against Kerset and Bingle and you can convince the other VT your right. Best case scenario Ration is the evil guy. Worst case we get a fighting chance.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2021 6:01 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 722, Kerset wrote:
In post 711, T-Bone wrote:I'm telling you what I'm seeing, and what I'm calling it, and here, again, you call it something else in a misleading way. It doesn't even feel like you're trying.
3 people are trying to explain to you that you are misleading my intentions and you refuse to listen but bingle is the one which is not trying understand...
I mean all I wanted from you was an explanation as to why you are doing something that not only have I observed from other scum across the site, but specifically from scum!Kerset. Bingle keeps trying tell everyone else 'T-Bone is asking why Kerset is trying to game solve'...which is not what I said.

And regardless of you know, whether you are town or scum, complaining about someone's post count, or being absent for a day, is not 'trying to game solve'.

But I mean we're beyond the point here where either of us can do anything about it. Nevermind the specific thing I'm picking on, I don't think Bingle's assertion that any of your posts are attempting to game solve, nevertheless the ones where you complain about post counts and activity levels, are you honestly trying to game solve. It just doesn't look that way to me, despite Bingle's heroic efforts to cover for you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”