Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1143, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1142, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1141, Something_Smart wrote:I think my money's on Llama scum, though I'm not terribly confident in that. I don't see what scum-Bambi expects to gain by continuing to argue I'm scum.
Probably because of the scenario that happens if you vote him... which why arent you really?
Isn't Bambi a 'her'?

I saw you do this before with someone else I think hut it may have been last game.
If you are actually trying to say I am intentionally using wrong pronouns... wow thats just blatantly uncalled for and probably going beyond game content. Typically I try and use "them" in most cases but at times my mind latches onto things like username (like how Bambi is male is Disney) or avatars. Just point it out and I try to fix it. You are just being a bit of an asshole there.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Anastasia »

In post 1146, RationalMadman wrote:Ana change to Bambi please.
I'm pretty sure it's Llama here. Why does nobody else see it?

if we kill Bambi and she flips green, Llama is just going to skewer and murder SS tomorrow and the game is over.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1126, yessiree wrote:
VC 1.33

With 9 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate

Something_Smart (4)
- Bingle, LlamaFluff, Bambi Jay, T-Bone
Bambi Jay (2)
- Kerset, RationalMadman
Anastasia (1)
- VFP
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart
LlamaFluff (1)
- Anastasia

Note Voting -

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 22:00:00)
In post 1148, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Bambi I guess. Not thrilled with this but it is what it is.
Even with your vote and possibly Ana's it'd only tie. And first to majority 4 being us wins. Not even counting VFP swapping soon.

Edit: as a reminder for people who don't know me I literally don't care what gender ya call me.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.34

Something_Smart (4)
- Bingle, LlamaFluff, Bambi Jay, T-Bone
Bambi Jay (3)
- Kerset, RationalMadman, Something_Smart
Anastasia (1)
- VFP
LlamaFluff (1)
- Anastasia

Note Voting -

Last edited by yessiree on Mon May 24, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1151, Anastasia wrote:

if we kill Bambi and she flips green, Llama is just going to skewer and murder SS tomorrow and the game is over.
The fact that you two cant agree bothers me on a gut level...

Do you think is we kill SS today and they are town that it means Bambi doesnt die tomorrow? You already have (if you are town) at least one town on Bambi (RM or Kerset... with Bingle also showing intent to be willing to sheep Kerset)
Co-host of The USL Show
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Anastasia »

if you're able to just kill both of the other VTs despite me saying you are scum over and over again then this game is over and all my efforts are pointless
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Anastasia »

like i don't know what else I can do at this point to get people to understand you are scum

maybe throw my shoe at you?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I swear the fact that Ana/RM is like a separated couple that cant ever agree on the weather but still lives together makes this game annoying... so its me and who? Because at least one town lover is on SS here. Im almost doubting they are scum because that much internal conflict would be brilliant play (even if with RM... I dont think much faking it would be required)
Co-host of The USL Show
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1151, Anastasia wrote:

Llama is the only active (non-passive) reason we survived the vote-off. This could be cold feet from Scum or it could be one of the Towniest moves any players made all game with the push onto one of his CCs.

I am not going to Scumread that over Bambi and furthermore, Kerset is only willing to vote Bambi if I understand correctly.

I am willing to vote Llama, yes, as I am that sure S_S sparing us was a pure towntell. However, I scumread Bambi and without Kerset switching it's futile for me toake a dramatic baseless move by starting a bandwagon on Llama who is less scummy than Bambi that I know will fail. You need to convince Kerset or Bingle to vote Llama. I am willing to do it but strongly suggesting it's Bambi instead.

We owe Llama regardless as much as we owe S_S. Not saying that matters on its own but Bambi has voted absolutely opportunistically all day phase.

I don't understand why we vote Llama here over Bambi. It makes no sense. You say they will vote SS next but they'd do that the other way around too and I scum read Bambi for many behaviours and scum voting patterns.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

@RM - Again. I think you are overstating SS not voting you. If they did and you are town, there is a very much non-zero chance SS dies D2 as they outright had called you town already.

I really really really hate the fact that im starting to think RM and Ana are town who basically are in a spot where they refuse to agree about anything out of pure spite for each other.
Co-host of The USL Show
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1149, RationalMadman wrote:Then I have misunderstood your reads, what are your reads?
Those are my reads. But I'm not super confident in them.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Ration you have literally been after me this entire game. Continuously doing the same thing and not listening to reason is a form of gamethrowing here. Heck even if Smart flips red you'll still wanna kill me.

You ignore my posts along with Kerset and having a lover from 2 separate pairs on my ass isn't helping me in knowing who's bad because frankly you seem to just despise my very playstyle.

If it's Kerset and Bingle as the scum I'll just assume Ana will vote with me Tbone and VFP instead of you. If your scum...well god you played this to the point we wanted you elim'd but somehow survived while fighting both the other Lovers.

Llama do you atleast agree with me Tbone and VFP are the confirmed town or are you with Bingle and Kerset.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1150, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1143, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1142, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1141, Something_Smart wrote:I think my money's on Llama scum, though I'm not terribly confident in that. I don't see what scum-Bambi expects to gain by continuing to argue I'm scum.
Probably because of the scenario that happens if you vote him... which why arent you really?
Isn't Bambi a 'her'?

I saw you do this before with someone else I think hut it may have been last game.
If you are actually trying to say I am intentionally using wrong pronouns... wow thats just blatantly uncalled for and probably going beyond game content. Typically I try and use "them" in most cases but at times my mind latches onto things like username (like how Bambi is male is Disney) or avatars. Just point it out and I try to fix it. You are just being a bit of an asshole there.
Nope, you are. Nobody in this game has been all that nice to me so in terms of that I couldn't care less. I've been picked on and talked down to by essentially every player.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1161, Bambi Jay wrote:Ration you have literally been after me this entire game. Continuously doing the same thing and not listening to reason is a form of gamethrowing here.
OGI trying to scare me away from pushing on you.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1159, LlamaFluff wrote:@RM - Again. I think you are overstating SS not voting you. If they did and you are town, there is a very much non-zero chance SS dies D2 as they outright had called you town already.

I really really really hate the fact that im starting to think RM and Ana are town who basically are in a spot where they refuse to agree about anything out of pure spite for each other.
SS didn't vote Tbone either.

I am not doing anything out of spite towards Ana. Not a single vote made is based on that.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

You have dampened my enjoyment of this game quite a bit so far and that's an accomplishment Ration. You never even gave town me a chance you just said I'm scum and built from there.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1161, Bambi Jay wrote:You ignore my posts along with Kerset and having a lover from 2 separate pairs on my ass isn't helping me in knowing who's bad because frankly you seem to just despise my very playstyle.
If you're Town, Tbone and VFP can easily be scum framing you in your eyes so that if they lost after me and Ana went out, their Goon lasts further. You shouldn't in any shape or form think how you're thinking if you're Town here.

If you're Town, I'm very sure scum is Llama, Tbone and VFP.

Your playstyle isn't why I scumread you. Your playstyle last game was to stall votes and hesitate, this game it's the polar opposite. Do you have past games to show me that as Town you vote so willingly on any BW that shows up? I don't see it as Townplay.

Pressure is important to reveal reads, the pressure you put on me was merely insults and AtE, never logic or openminded.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1161, Bambi Jay wrote:Llama do you atleast agree with me Tbone and VFP are the confirmed town or are you with Bingle and Kerset.
Nope. Thats what im trying to figure out. I think Bingle is most town, but TBone/VFP are more town than Kerset is. Not sure what my final call would be right now. If RM/Ana went first and were town, probably a lot of that day would decide who I voted out of the other two.

@RM - Trying to do this without crossing a line... If I use a wrong pronoun, just say "Hey thats not right" and I will fix it. I am never going to try and mess that up, same thing with name shortenings, or anything long those lines. I internalize what I think is acceptable, but at times people dont like it. If you try and make me look bad for a mistake there, im never going to react well. If you accuse me of intentionally misgendering someone again, I will have absolutely no qualms with taking things to another level, because that is way fucking out of the game and entirely unacceptable.
Co-host of The USL Show
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I've revealed my reads which Kerset ignored and you just didn't give a crap about. I just... I'm gonna go to sleep now I can't focus.

When I wake up when Smart flips red at this point I'm just gonna vote Ration out.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1167, LlamaFluff wrote:If I use a wrong pronoun, just say "Hey thats not right" and I will fix it.
That's what I did, just didn't know the scripted sentence.

You assumed I claimed you intentionally did it. I don't know your intent, I am not a mind-reader, I assumed it was a mistake and wanted to clarify.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1167, LlamaFluff wrote:If you accuse me of intentionally misgendering someone again, I will have absolutely no qualms with taking things to another level, because that is way fucking out of the game and entirely unacceptable.
I am ready, take it to that level right this second if you want to, don't threaten me ever again though.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1167, LlamaFluff wrote:If you accuse me of intentionally misgendering someone again, I will have absolutely no qualms with taking things to another level, because that is way fucking out of the game and entirely unacceptable.
I am ready, take it to that level right this second if you want to, don't threaten me ever again though.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Llama, you might be over reacting here since the original quote was 'Bambi uses her'. Step back and breathe.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Something Smart

I havent caught up to why we are voting VTs now, but I'm about to go to work now and deadline is shortly.
I'll do a catch up tonight though.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.35 Final

Something_Smart (5) HAMMER
- Bingle, LlamaFluff, Bambi Jay, T-Bone, VFP
Bambi Jay (3)
- Kerset, RationalMadman, Something_Smart
LlamaFluff (1)
- Anastasia

Note Voting -

Return to “Completed Open Games”